Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,176 members, 7,839,008 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

Military Base Attacked By Boko Haram In Yobe (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Military Base Attacked By Boko Haram In Yobe (Photos) (62965 Views)

Buhari Participates In APC Presidential Campaign In Yobe (Photos) / 2023: Osinbajo Storms Yobe (Photos) / 2023: Emefiele-Buni Presidential Posters Flood Yobe [PHOTOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Military Base Attacked By Boko Haram In Yobe (Photos) by perryy(m): 7:52am On Jul 17, 2018
I think SARS can handle this Boko Haram people. Let's deploy SARS
Re: Military Base Attacked By Boko Haram In Yobe (Photos) by Nobody: 8:01am On Jul 17, 2018
SamuelAnyawu:

Toh tho i'm currently typing from a village here in Borno
Which village & local Government is that, I will come see you grin
Re: Military Base Attacked By Boko Haram In Yobe (Photos) by Sagay212: 8:18am On Jul 17, 2018
This whole thing don pass bokoharam abeg.
Re: Military Base Attacked By Boko Haram In Yobe (Photos) by SamuelAnyawu(m): 8:29am On Jul 17, 2018
Jiang:

Which village & local Government is that, I will come see you grin

Lol so you want BH to track me ba
Re: Military Base Attacked By Boko Haram In Yobe (Photos) by somehow: 8:45am On Jul 17, 2018
aydought:
And we heard that Boko Haram has been technically defeated!!! Lies everywhere!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I bet you're so happy this happened so that you can type the above shey?
Re: Military Base Attacked By Boko Haram In Yobe (Photos) by invincible007(m): 8:46am On Jul 17, 2018
9jaArea:

Which part of the North east are you from?
I am not from the North East. I am an EYE WITNESS. It is a lot better to see more and evaluate than to lie on the bed and listen to well cooked up Stories. Imagine dying for country that will even deny you and your death. Pathetic o
Re: Military Base Attacked By Boko Haram In Yobe (Photos) by Horus(m): 9:07am On Jul 17, 2018
Re: Military Base Attacked By Boko Haram In Yobe (Photos) by Nobody: 9:55am On Jul 17, 2018
SamuelAnyawu:

Lol so you want BH to track me ba
No, am on my way to borno, I wan see you face to face
Re: Military Base Attacked By Boko Haram In Yobe (Photos) by Tamakay(m): 10:09am On Jul 17, 2018
This type of news is what Buratai and co want because their accounts blinks in green colour meaning more money to the account.

We are in the era of election and Bubu needs more money. He doesn't want to touch the ones he has saved already. This attack to me is an arranged attack. The equipment damaged are old non functional ones and at the end they will say they want to buy new equipment to fight Boko Haram. No Nigerian soldier is missing.
How can a whole military base be destroyed like that? Mtcheeew!
Re: Military Base Attacked By Boko Haram In Yobe (Photos) by Nobody: 10:33am On Jul 17, 2018
I'm not saying a word till I hear from lai Mohammed.
He's the only politician I believe and trust in this country.

Re: Military Base Attacked By Boko Haram In Yobe (Photos) by Illiyahama: 10:43am On Jul 17, 2018
SamuelAnyawu:

Oga i work with an NGO here not just in Maiduguri from Monguno to Gwoza to Pulka to Rann to Damasak to Gamboru. Everyone on Nairaland know i've been here since 2016 maybe you can go through my comments. Tomorrow i'm visiting Damboa

Sam. they wont understand. They think all is well over here. Folks on the ground know that there is frequent attacks occuring on daily basis. From Dikwa, Gamboru-Ngala, Bama, Konduga, Banki, Damboa, Pulka, Rann, Gwoza, Geidam and even Bennishiek experience these attacks.

I saw you in the airport at the UNHAS wing. Stay safe in Damboa and when you come back, dont forget to buy me drink in Wolf mess.
Re: Military Base Attacked By Boko Haram In Yobe (Photos) by Goddex: 10:49am On Jul 17, 2018
aydought:
And we heard that Boko Haram has been technically defeated!!! Lies everywhere!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Military Base Attacked By Boko Haram In Yobe (Photos) by Cumtroller: 10:57am On Jul 17, 2018
May the souls of the Soldiers of Eastern extraction killed in this attack Rest In Peace...
Re: Military Base Attacked By Boko Haram In Yobe (Photos) by LZAA: 10:59am On Jul 17, 2018
bamoski:

It is 'cursed' undecided go school una go gree

Lzaa come carry your fellow gay ipob miscreant comot for road

Re: Military Base Attacked By Boko Haram In Yobe (Photos) by SamuelAnyawu(m): 11:42am On Jul 17, 2018
Illiyahama:

Sam. they wont understand. They think all is well over here. Folks on the ground know that there is frequent attacks occuring on daily basis. From Dikwa, Gamboru-Ngala, Bama, Konduga, Banki, Damboa, Pulka, Rann, Gwoza, Geidam and even Bennishiek experience these attacks.

I saw you in the airport at the UNHAS wing. Stay safe in Damboa and when you come back, dont forget to buy me drink in Wolf mess.

Lol i always prefer NAF Mess at Circular road oh. Nice knowing some peeps here are on Nairaland cool
Re: Military Base Attacked By Boko Haram In Yobe (Photos) by Valwarren: 11:43am On Jul 17, 2018
BH dancing python dance in a military base...
Re: Military Base Attacked By Boko Haram In Yobe (Photos) by MightySparrow: 11:46am On Jul 17, 2018
aydought:
They have technically resurrected lol
Re: Military Base Attacked By Boko Haram In Yobe (Photos) by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jul 17, 2018
bamoski:

It is 'cursed' undecided go school una go gree

Lzaa come carry your fellow gay ipob miscreant comot for road

Ode. I know the correct spelling. Cussed is used to avoid a ban. Zone.b

1 Like

Re: Military Base Attacked By Boko Haram In Yobe (Photos) by AbuEzeFemi(m): 9:23am On Jul 31, 2018
it's not good

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Garnered 697,532 votes In Imo APC Presidential Primary / Bashir Ahmad Reacts To List Of Terrorists Funders / Saraki 'Elected' Senate President While APC Senators Were Meeting With Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.