Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,281 members, 7,839,386 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:19 PM

Military Base Attacked By Boko Haram In Yobe (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Military Base Attacked By Boko Haram In Yobe (Photos) (62969 Views)

Buhari Participates In APC Presidential Campaign In Yobe (Photos) / 2023: Osinbajo Storms Yobe (Photos) / 2023: Emefiele-Buni Presidential Posters Flood Yobe [PHOTOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Military Base Attacked By Boko Haram In Yobe (Photos) by Cloud007: 8:55pm On Jul 16, 2018
BeeBeeOoh:
But, I thought Buhari withdrew $1bn to fight BH? What's happening please, is it that the barber doesn't know how to barb or that the ✂ is not sharp??

Luggard and Shaw, una no go rest well I swear
bro please don't tamper with our election money ohh grin
Re: Military Base Attacked By Boko Haram In Yobe (Photos) by ofuonyebi: 8:56pm On Jul 16, 2018
this is unbelievable and too much to explain or understand...Jesus help us now..please saviour come down!
Re: Military Base Attacked By Boko Haram In Yobe (Photos) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 8:58pm On Jul 16, 2018
Firefire:

The thief has stylishly looted the money
I weak for that man I swear. To be frank, I've searched and searched to see that integrity his boot-lickers always shout on top their voices about him, but I couldn't find any.

3 Likes

Re: Military Base Attacked By Boko Haram In Yobe (Photos) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 8:59pm On Jul 16, 2018
Cloud007:
bro please don't tamper with our election money ohh grin
Eye yam not tampering with una election money oh lipsrsealed
Re: Military Base Attacked By Boko Haram In Yobe (Photos) by deomelo: 9:00pm On Jul 16, 2018
Fake and unrelated photos from different events in other places and countries.
Re: Military Base Attacked By Boko Haram In Yobe (Photos) by SamuelAnyawu(m): 9:00pm On Jul 16, 2018
Jiang:

Yap Bornu but not Borno

Toh tho i'm currently typing from a village here in Borno
Re: Military Base Attacked By Boko Haram In Yobe (Photos) by vineyardfarms: 9:02pm On Jul 16, 2018
The army need some evaluation. How can an army barrack be over run by boko haram without an inside informant? Where are the check points to get to the barrack? How did they escape? How many casualty? How is boko haram technically defeated? My heart bleed for these gallant brave soldiers put on the arms way, ill equip with - out - dated guns and weapons. We need to call a spade a spade. Stop feeding the public with lies and THE TOP RANKING TO stop using these Brave soldiers AS THEIR ATM MACHINE.
Re: Military Base Attacked By Boko Haram In Yobe (Photos) by Silvermoney: 9:04pm On Jul 16, 2018
Bolowolowo:
Is that what you call a base grin?? More like an outpost.
Thats the aftereffect of the BH decimation. The ragtags reduced the base to a mere outpost.

1 Like

Re: Military Base Attacked By Boko Haram In Yobe (Photos) by longview007: 9:06pm On Jul 16, 2018
Keep deceiving your selves.
Better tell everyone the truth so that they can be @ alert.
Re: Military Base Attacked By Boko Haram In Yobe (Photos) by Ahmeduana(m): 9:06pm On Jul 16, 2018
shigoslim:
Many don't know that Bokoharam still a big treat to Nigeria, only that the Government of the day has silent the media in order for us to believe they have been Technically defeated . If you have soldier in the Trouble they will tell you the real fact, How many country in the world has been able to defeat Terrorist in the world hell No? Some country are in even benefiting in this game because they will have to sell ammunition to both side.
Is about Time things will review , let us just fold our harms and watch how the event unfold.
The fact is that nigeria media are corrupt. They are for the highest bidder.
Re: Military Base Attacked By Boko Haram In Yobe (Photos) by GreenCap: 9:12pm On Jul 16, 2018
activistjohnny:
5000+ plus soldiers was sent to ekiti state governorship election. it will take another years for boko haram menance to be destroy in Nigeria. infact there is another sect now called ''Hakika''

in Igbo language,

'akika means "soldier ants"
Re: Military Base Attacked By Boko Haram In Yobe (Photos) by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 9:14pm On Jul 16, 2018
SamuelAnyawu:
Bokoharam controls over 70% of the landmass in Bornu and Yobe

70℅ ,when was the last time you were in Borno? How many local government area are under them,please mention one.
Re: Military Base Attacked By Boko Haram In Yobe (Photos) by 4gunners(m): 9:15pm On Jul 16, 2018
FarahAideed:

Very trure

Where did you get your facts from? do you reside in Yobe or Borno. You just find joy in spreading falsehood.
Re: Military Base Attacked By Boko Haram In Yobe (Photos) by grandstar(m): 9:15pm On Jul 16, 2018
I believe that the story was exaggerated but also believe there's a lot of truth in it.

If they were under ferocious attacks, couldn't they call for air support? It is a game changer.

Something just ain't right
Re: Military Base Attacked By Boko Haram In Yobe (Photos) by Darlsonyii: 9:16pm On Jul 16, 2018
Let's go apart ...the only solution to Nigeria problem is let's separate. The north has turned the bokoharam issue as business, one Nigeria is just a scam .
Re: Military Base Attacked By Boko Haram In Yobe (Photos) by activistjohnny(m): 9:17pm On Jul 16, 2018
GreenCap:

in Igbo language,
'akika means "soldier ants"
hmmm, thanks for the interpretation.
Re: Military Base Attacked By Boko Haram In Yobe (Photos) by drololaaof: 9:18pm On Jul 16, 2018
Ha haaaa,Buratai official news today 16 July that it is not true that BK attack military base in Borno ,who is spreading fake news! Govt or the media
Re: Military Base Attacked By Boko Haram In Yobe (Photos) by Wahala90: 9:21pm On Jul 16, 2018
Where are you GEJ?

Re: Military Base Attacked By Boko Haram In Yobe (Photos) by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jul 16, 2018
Bolowolowo:
Is that what you call a base grin?? More like an outpost.
700 soldiers were in that outpost as you called it

1 Like

Re: Military Base Attacked By Boko Haram In Yobe (Photos) by noblejoeuc: 9:24pm On Jul 16, 2018
see baba reveiled origin of bokoharam here .....

https://grandmarketsquare.com/babangida-makes-shocking-revelations-about-origin-of-boko-haram-in-nigeria/

babangida-makes-shocking-revelations-about-origin-of-boko-haram-in-nigeria
Re: Military Base Attacked By Boko Haram In Yobe (Photos) by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jul 16, 2018
otus4me:
this is where fake news spreads. how will a tanker and other military vehicles get burnt and the grasses beside it and underneath them not get burnt.
What did you see?
Re: Military Base Attacked By Boko Haram In Yobe (Photos) by SamuelAnyawu(m): 9:28pm On Jul 16, 2018
Ibrahimmrfish:

70℅ ,when was the last time you were in Borno? How many local government area are under them,please mention one.

All Local Governments got Bokoharam holding territories
Re: Military Base Attacked By Boko Haram In Yobe (Photos) by invincible007(m): 9:29pm On Jul 16, 2018
9jaArea:
The media is doing us no good in this country.
Bros, you are a Civilian and you are not in N. E.
BELIEVE THE ARMY REPORT AT YOUR OWN PERIL. WHAT MEDIA REPORTED IS NOT WORSE THAN WHAT ACTUALLY HAPPENED, IT WAS Bloody.

2 Likes

Re: Military Base Attacked By Boko Haram In Yobe (Photos) by tragergeorge(m): 9:29pm On Jul 16, 2018
krattoss:
seconded firmly..

Believe u me what happened/happens is far from what is been reported..
I'm telling you,the media, bloggers are getting out of hand,person don't even kW d kinda news to take serious again,the way dem de carry dis boko haram and herds men matter its just too funny,there are people from the east,west,south who got business and families there in the north and they are still der living their life like nothing is happening ,makes me wonder if all this news na true...why are they still der with all the killings and insurgencies the media de carry upandan Na so one mumu de upload ekiti result say PDP de win at the end APC clear everywhere, na so dem carry say one woman jump enter lagoon for 3rd mainland bridge,till tomorrow no body kW d true story ,I tire I beg

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Military Base Attacked By Boko Haram In Yobe (Photos) by nativefowl(m): 9:30pm On Jul 16, 2018
BOOMnaija:
Wat a shame!

How can ur military base be overun by rag tag militants in ur own country continously?

When the military base of d United States army in Iraq or Afghanistan was hardly overun by d local militants, talkless of their military bases in their own country.

keep on comparing ordinary native fowl with wild fully grown ostrich.

1 Like

Re: Military Base Attacked By Boko Haram In Yobe (Photos) by Ranchhoddas: 9:30pm On Jul 16, 2018
aydought:

You see what I am saying about lies everywhere?

Your Psychiatrist has deceived you that your mental illness has finally gone after fleecing you of your money instead of keeping you in that cage to flush out all the dirts in your brain out properly! Proverbs 26:2 "Like a fluttering sparrow or a darting swallow, an undeserved curse will not land on its intended victim" Therefore your curse returns FULLY on to your head!
It is not a curse. It's simply the way things work.
You are irritated by good news and goodness will run away from you.

There is little I can do if your reetarded brain decides to interpret it as a curse.
Re: Military Base Attacked By Boko Haram In Yobe (Photos) by bigdoo: 9:32pm On Jul 16, 2018
Boko Haram, nothing do you. Carry go.
Re: Military Base Attacked By Boko Haram In Yobe (Photos) by emmylight4u: 9:33pm On Jul 16, 2018
Why won't they attack them freely when all the military are in ekiti for ordinary erection....nonsense.... Only God can safe my country
Re: Military Base Attacked By Boko Haram In Yobe (Photos) by emmylight4u: 9:35pm On Jul 16, 2018
Why won't they attack them freely when all the military are in ekiti for ordinary election....nonsense.... Only God can safe my country
Re: Military Base Attacked By Boko Haram In Yobe (Photos) by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jul 16, 2018
tragergeorge:
I'm telling you,the media, bloggers are getting out of hand,person don't even kW d kinda news to take serious again,the way dem de carry dis boko haram and herds men matter its just too funny,there are people from the east,west,south who got business and families there in the north and they are still der living their life like nothing is happening ,makes me wonder if all this news na true...why are they still der with all the killings and insurgencies the media de carry upandan Na so one mumu de upload ekiti result say PDP de win at the end APC clear everywhere, na so dem carry say one woman jump enter lagoon for 3rd mainland bridge,till tomorrow no body kW d true story ,I tire I beg
When I traveled to one army barrack in Benin two years ago.I was hearing information of soldiers base been attack by bokoharam on a weekly basis by families and relatives of soldiers who were deployed to northeast.Bokoharam dey ambushed them kee them wella.The media didn't report them.
Re: Military Base Attacked By Boko Haram In Yobe (Photos) by tragergeorge(m): 9:45pm On Jul 16, 2018
comshots:
When I traveled to one army barrack in Benin two years ago.I was hearing information of soldiers base been attack by bokoharam on a weekly basis by families and relatives of soldiers who were deployed to northeast.Bokoharam dey ambushed them kee them wella.The media didn't report them.
you just de carry talk, attacking military check points different from military barracks okay??why do you think bikes are not allowed to ride pass check pointsuna go just exaggerate things,no b only weekly basis ,u for say na per minute basis
Re: Military Base Attacked By Boko Haram In Yobe (Photos) by Mikeross62: 9:51pm On Jul 16, 2018
but they said the insurgents have been technically defeated

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bashir Ahmad Reacts To List Of Terrorists Funders / Saraki 'Elected' Senate President While APC Senators Were Meeting With Buhari / Osinbajo Leaves Ogoniland As Wike Shows APC Love - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.