Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,728 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:09 PM

Kanu Called Me, We Have Agreed To Work Together To Oust Buhari - FFK - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kanu Called Me, We Have Agreed To Work Together To Oust Buhari - FFK (38296 Views)

From Jonathan To Buhari: FFK Long History Of Going Back To "Vomit" - Dailypost / Dasuki’s Release: Abba Kyari, Malami, Hadi Sirika, Fayemi Convinced Buhari – FFK / We Warned Sowore, Falana Over Buhari - FFK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kanu Called Me, We Have Agreed To Work Together To Oust Buhari - FFK by buhariguy(m): 3:36pm On Oct 20, 2018
magoo10:
God bless nnamdi kanu

The daura cow must be sent back to sambisa forest.

Atikuobi 2019 loading....
so terrorist leader nnamdi kanu will not agitate for lefelendum again,
I am so happy that bia-fra is dead.
So it was dollars that terrorist leader nnamdi kanu was looking for,
He resurrected from his early grave to collect his share from thief atiku.
The jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of bia-fra terrorist organization is really broke.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kanu Called Me, We Have Agreed To Work Together To Oust Buhari - FFK by magoo10(m): 3:38pm On Oct 20, 2018
buhariguy:
[s]so terrorist leader nnamdi kanu will not agitate for lefelendum again,
I am so happy that bia-fra is dead.
So it was dollars that terrorist leader nnamdi kanu was looking for,
He resurrected from his early grave to collect his share from thief atiku.
The jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of bia-fra terrorist organization is really broke.[/s]

1 Like

Re: Kanu Called Me, We Have Agreed To Work Together To Oust Buhari - FFK by Austine567(m): 3:38pm On Oct 20, 2018
THE way this ffk is campaigning against buhari this period eeh

1 Like

Re: Kanu Called Me, We Have Agreed To Work Together To Oust Buhari - FFK by Lordofthewest(m): 3:38pm On Oct 20, 2018
Eeyah...so now he's a yoruba bastard,have some respect he's the one hammering the wife of your biafuro lord oo
Sholaco:
Useless Yoruba bastard, wide mouth saying trash as if his vote would count tongue

3 Likes

Re: Kanu Called Me, We Have Agreed To Work Together To Oust Buhari - FFK by Nobody: 3:39pm On Oct 20, 2018
magoo10:
God bless nnamdi kanu

The daura cow must be sent back to sambisa forest.

Atikuobi 2019 loading....

Zombies will not like this

By Who?

By biafra cowards and his piglets?

lol

4 Likes

Re: Kanu Called Me, We Have Agreed To Work Together To Oust Buhari - FFK by Nobody: 3:40pm On Oct 20, 2018
Bravo !

It is the bravast News I have read today!

IPOB was proscribed even though it is a Peaceful Movement of A People. An Indigenous People. It was called a Terorist Organisation and the Leader was 'killed'. grin

He resurrected at the 'Holy Land' yesterday and the whole Nigeria shake at the News. Marveled that the dreaded Nnamdi Kanu, the Savior of the Igbo People is 'alive' and 'Praying'.

Today, FFK has announced the best news ever.

IPOB will see to it, that not one vote goes from South East and South South to Buhari. Even Peter Obi will "pop champagne" on this piece of burger-like news.

As Election approaches, I can not sit on the fence when it comes to voting, but as always, I will always sit on the fences when it comes to political issues.

Atiku has 'eaten' Nigeria's money, we know. But he has a day job, where he 'turned black money white' and employ a few thousands. But what of the Ancestor in Chief, the Trumpeted Lifeless One, The Herdsman-In-Chief of 150 Cattle Squadron of Daura, that never multiplies ? He has no day job since he was born.

If Nnamdi Kanu has learnt any lesson, from the last debacle, it will be that Peaceful Agitation is good, it is the way of the literate people, but the results almost always ends like the Violent Agitations. Effectlessness. That is my word.

It is time to toe the middle line. Make IPOB a Political Organization for the Biafran People. Configure them to vote for Atiku, if Atiku is serious about Political and Economic Restructuring, then we can see how each zone can keep their resources to themselves and make Abuja a city for the Lifeless Ones.

That is the hope for the New One Nigeria.

Who ever does not agree with me is politically foolish, but I will like to respond to any other opposing view, especially the very ignorant ones.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Kanu Called Me, We Have Agreed To Work Together To Oust Buhari - FFK by biggie73(m): 3:40pm On Oct 20, 2018
Really?
Re: Kanu Called Me, We Have Agreed To Work Together To Oust Buhari - FFK by magoo10(m): 3:40pm On Oct 20, 2018
divinecode101:

[s]
By Who?

By biafra cowards and his piglets?

lo[/s]l

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kanu Called Me, We Have Agreed To Work Together To Oust Buhari - FFK by Codes151(m): 3:41pm On Oct 20, 2018
Who is Kanu?

1 Like

Re: Kanu Called Me, We Have Agreed To Work Together To Oust Buhari - FFK by Maket: 3:43pm On Oct 20, 2018
.........and who are they?
Re: Kanu Called Me, We Have Agreed To Work Together To Oust Buhari - FFK by objobj: 3:43pm On Oct 20, 2018
Bannylove13:

Ipob is not..

Buhari is a common enemy that must be send back to daura ..for the benefit of all Nigerians..

With Buhari back to daura..a sane opportunity to discuss restructuring is certain.

Not a jackboot Dullard with zero understanding of the working of the country call Nigeria..
That think Nigeria begin and end with herdsmen and bruntashi..

Nigeria must be restructured.

So Ibarra issue is now about buhari? I tot it's about Nigeria.
So the course has changed. Very unprincipled set of people . Stinking selfish people

6 Likes

Re: Kanu Called Me, We Have Agreed To Work Together To Oust Buhari - FFK by SingleWahala(f): 3:43pm On Oct 20, 2018
grin.... So wetin go happen to Biafra

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kanu Called Me, We Have Agreed To Work Together To Oust Buhari - FFK by SingleWahala(f): 3:44pm On Oct 20, 2018
[quote author=magoo10 post=72260626][/quote]

Re: Kanu Called Me, We Have Agreed To Work Together To Oust Buhari - FFK by Sannisege: 3:44pm On Oct 20, 2018
THE way Omisore agreed to work with you in ousting APC in Osun. FFK keep fooling your IPOB supporters. You all will lose together in 2019

3 Likes

Re: Kanu Called Me, We Have Agreed To Work Together To Oust Buhari - FFK by Bannylove13: 3:45pm On Oct 20, 2018
objobj:

So Ibarra issue is now about buhari? I tot it's about Nigeria.
So the course has changed. Very unprincipled set of people . Stinking selfish people

Sending the Dullard to retirement is a national obligation

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Kanu Called Me, We Have Agreed To Work Together To Oust Buhari - FFK by magoo10(m): 3:47pm On Oct 20, 2018
[quote author=SingleWahala post=72260833][/quote]we nor sell anything just that the daura cow must be sent to where he came from.
Re: Kanu Called Me, We Have Agreed To Work Together To Oust Buhari - FFK by Benekruku(m): 3:49pm On Oct 20, 2018
Chai

The Cownu has changed the music

I pity the souls of the departed ones he told Biafra or death

Missing spanners

5 Likes

Re: Kanu Called Me, We Have Agreed To Work Together To Oust Buhari - FFK by maasoap(m): 3:53pm On Oct 20, 2018
We, Igbos are at your service sir. Zoo yesterday, Nigeria today, Zoo tomorrow. In fact, we're confused

8 Likes

Re: Kanu Called Me, We Have Agreed To Work Together To Oust Buhari - FFK by NaMeAboki: 3:53pm On Oct 20, 2018
LOL, a wanted terrorist who jumped bail - let him dare land in this country and he will never leave Kudje.
I just dey pity that senator Abirba (or something) stood bail for him - how many millions he will now lose because of Kanu's cowardice and betrayal?

1 Like

Re: Kanu Called Me, We Have Agreed To Work Together To Oust Buhari - FFK by maasoap(m): 3:57pm On Oct 20, 2018
Bannylove13:
cheesy
We understand that some tribal worriors won't love this news..the hope of dividing SE votes crashed grin
Now too sure Osibanjo and the dream of a tribe is over..
Redemption is here..

Ipob support restructuring..

Atiku been talking restructuring..

PDP talking restructuring..

There's always a meeting point..

Buhari is a plague eating the root of this great country..and must be pushed back to daura by every sane citizen..

Good to understand that kanu has also atikulated..

Now for those afons and zombies..think is time for you all to start packing..your closing hours is almost here.

Thank God kanu did not say .. boycott.. that would have been the end..

Restructuring way to go..
Atikunation is bae..

Lol. Liar. You guys have moved beyond lunatic Kanu, he has become history as far as you guys are concerned. His directive means nothing but a rant to you guys as at today. Sai Atikulooting crew!

1 Like

Re: Kanu Called Me, We Have Agreed To Work Together To Oust Buhari - FFK by dvee2: 3:58pm On Oct 20, 2018
Outcome of meeting between Dilector IPOB Nnamdi Cownu and Wendel Simlin PDP aka Reno Omokri in Isreal.
Now we know IPOB is the militant wing of the PDP

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanu Called Me, We Have Agreed To Work Together To Oust Buhari - FFK by ITCareerINxtGen: 4:00pm On Oct 20, 2018
Let's hear him first.

How will U end the year? Broke? Self-assured? Rich? U have the power to determine it. Stop waiting. Take SURE STEPS! Not wishful thinking. Life offers U so many doors, it is up to U to choose which to open & which one to close. Remember time is not your friend! A service business puts money in your pocket, like: http://www.amazon.com/Mobile-Phones-Tablets-Repairs-Professionals/dp/9789534116/
Re: Kanu Called Me, We Have Agreed To Work Together To Oust Buhari - FFK by dodoro(m): 4:00pm On Oct 20, 2018
Useless FFK and Nonsense Kanu Nnamdi. Shame of a people. Buhari must win 2019 election. We will never tolerate thieves in governance. NEVER!!! ok

4 Likes

Re: Kanu Called Me, We Have Agreed To Work Together To Oust Buhari - FFK by Benekruku(m): 4:01pm On Oct 20, 2018
Cownu to work for PDP

grin grin grin grin

I knew this guy was a joker right from day 1

2 Likes

Re: Kanu Called Me, We Have Agreed To Work Together To Oust Buhari - FFK by ashjay001(m): 4:01pm On Oct 20, 2018
scholes0:
Nnamdu Kanu and his bandwagon of cheerleaders are delegitimizing the entire Biafran movement for the duration of our entire lifetimes including that of even the next generation and if not longer.....
It is so sad, I am one Yoruba that actually wished this man could get something tangible out of the renewed Biafran movement he championed a few years ago, I wished that if he would not suceed in getting an independent Biafran state, he would at least catalyze the federalization of Nigeria and the devolution of power AKA "Restructuring"

But at the rate these clowns are going, they wouldn't even get restructuring not to talk of anything even remotely close to Biafra.
Atiku the new song on the mouth of Easterners would be the last person to touch "restructuring" with even a long pole.
It will be dishonorable both ways, either Atiku wins or loses next year, Biafran agitators will not have a moral standing anymore.

IPOB is now a political joker as far as the game of Nigeria's political chess is con.cerned. No pawn intended....... NEXT!

Oga, intend d pun, joor!

Knowledge, beats strength, everytime!
Re: Kanu Called Me, We Have Agreed To Work Together To Oust Buhari - FFK by michoim(m): 4:01pm On Oct 20, 2018
Is like this FFK doesn't have sense again!!!

2 Likes

Re: Kanu Called Me, We Have Agreed To Work Together To Oust Buhari - FFK by Nobody: 4:01pm On Oct 20, 2018
[quote author=magoo10 post=72260717][/quote]

No, you will need to kill the coward first

1 Like

Re: Kanu Called Me, We Have Agreed To Work Together To Oust Buhari - FFK by EmekaBlue(m): 4:01pm On Oct 20, 2018
Rambo Kanu is back on frontpage upandan again!!!

Ogadimma

2 Likes

Re: Kanu Called Me, We Have Agreed To Work Together To Oust Buhari - FFK by censeakay(m): 4:02pm On Oct 20, 2018
That's how the guy said he will talk to Omisore grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kanu Called Me, We Have Agreed To Work Together To Oust Buhari - FFK by Nobody: 4:04pm On Oct 20, 2018
Bannylove13:
cheesy
We understand that some tribal worriors won't love this news..the hope of dividing SE votes crashed grin
Now too sure Osibanjo and the dream of a tribe is over..
Redemption is here..

Ipob support restructuring..

Atiku been talking restructuring..

PDP talking restructuring..

There's always a meeting point..

Buhari is a plague eating the root of this great country..and must be pushed back to daura by every sane citizen..

Good to understand that kanu has also atikulated..

Now for those afons and zombies..think is time for you all to start packing..your closing hours is almost here.

Thank God kanu did not say .. boycott.. that would have been the end..

Restructuring way to go..
Atikunation is bae..

PDP could not restructure in 16 years and evening under "Azikwe" Jonathan. It's under Atiku, a Muslim and a northerner that they would? Look northerner na northerner any day.

1 Like

Re: Kanu Called Me, We Have Agreed To Work Together To Oust Buhari - FFK by educhigo: 4:05pm On Oct 20, 2018
opposite side means namdi kanu working with buhari to send opposition back where they come from,why is it that he appear during election time i am begin to suspect this kanu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mike Ozekhome: Why Supreme Court Judgment On Imo Can't Be Reviewed / Umahi Mocks Ipob’s Sit-at-home Order, Says Freedom Fighters Shouldn’t Be Outside / 'Amaechi Is A Thief': APC Members Protest In Rivers, Urge FG To Prosecute Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.