Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,865 members, 7,817,562 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:24 PM

Kanu Called Me, We Have Agreed To Work Together To Oust Buhari - FFK - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kanu Called Me, We Have Agreed To Work Together To Oust Buhari - FFK (38294 Views)

From Jonathan To Buhari: FFK Long History Of Going Back To "Vomit" - Dailypost / Dasuki’s Release: Abba Kyari, Malami, Hadi Sirika, Fayemi Convinced Buhari – FFK / We Warned Sowore, Falana Over Buhari - FFK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kanu Called Me, We Have Agreed To Work Together To Oust Buhari - FFK by Jokkarm2: 4:07pm On Oct 20, 2018
sir why are you like this naaaaaaa, you just accused us say we wanted lefeladom, now you are saying kanu called you again. na waoooooooooo

1 Like

Re: Kanu Called Me, We Have Agreed To Work Together To Oust Buhari - FFK by Benekruku(m): 4:09pm On Oct 20, 2018
buhariguy:
so terrorist leader nnamdi kanu will not agitate for lefelendum again,
I am so happy that bia-fra is dead.
So it was dollars that terrorist leader nnamdi kanu was looking for,
He resurrected from his early grave to collect his share from thief atiku.
The jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of bia-fra terrorist organization is really broke.

They are confused lots

Scalar quantities

3 Likes

Re: Kanu Called Me, We Have Agreed To Work Together To Oust Buhari - FFK by Jokkarm2: 4:11pm On Oct 20, 2018
ibu onye ara
Re: Kanu Called Me, We Have Agreed To Work Together To Oust Buhari - FFK by Benekruku(m): 4:11pm On Oct 20, 2018
atiku4President:
THIS will give Sai Barbarians high BP o

You wrong,

It only exposes the fact that Biafra is a joke

Those young boys who died for it are the fools

Even Ojukwu came back to contest for president grin

7 Likes

Re: Kanu Called Me, We Have Agreed To Work Together To Oust Buhari - FFK by olawalepopoola: 4:13pm On Oct 20, 2018
ITCareerINxtGen:
Let's hear him first.

How will U end the year? Broke? Self-assured? Rich? U have the power to determine it. Stop waiting. Take SURE STEPS! Not wishful thinking. Life offers U so many doors, it is up to U to choose which to open & which one to close. Remember time is not your friend! A service business puts money in your pocket, like: http://www.amazon.com/Mobile-Phones-Tablets-Repairs-Professionals/dp/9789534116/
Do you sell this in Nigeria??!
Re: Kanu Called Me, We Have Agreed To Work Together To Oust Buhari - FFK by Nobody: 4:13pm On Oct 20, 2018
Princeofnigeria:
Hahahaha
Hahahaha.
Hahaha
Hahaha
Hahahaha
Hahaha
If this is true I spit on ipob pigs
sorry zombie.....your target missed !!!
Re: Kanu Called Me, We Have Agreed To Work Together To Oust Buhari - FFK by tuniski: 4:15pm On Oct 20, 2018
sirequity:
Those who think IPOB is not politicised have a long way to go.
What do you call the agitation for self determination?
So You thought It is what sef?
Re: Kanu Called Me, We Have Agreed To Work Together To Oust Buhari - FFK by Nobody: 4:22pm On Oct 20, 2018
ANYBODY BUT BUHARI IS THE WAY FORWARD!
Re: Kanu Called Me, We Have Agreed To Work Together To Oust Buhari - FFK by alujonjonkijon: 4:23pm On Oct 20, 2018
it is a shame this guy was once appointed to sit in a federal cabinet.now we know obasanjo cannot be trusted.

1 Like

Re: Kanu Called Me, We Have Agreed To Work Together To Oust Buhari - FFK by Ategberoson(m): 4:25pm On Oct 20, 2018
OK ffk the crusher of Igbo pussies

we await our leader mazi to atikulate in the zoo waziri will give him minister on internal affairs

by tomorrow you haters can cry mazi will talk live about full support for Atiku aloosebakar

shame on SE politicians Igbo Amaka

1 Like

Re: Kanu Called Me, We Have Agreed To Work Together To Oust Buhari - FFK by Chiachifranklin: 4:29pm On Oct 20, 2018
I doubt if Nnamdi Kanu would do such a thing, he can't! But never say never! We await his live broadcast 6pm local Nigerian time today

2 Likes

Re: Kanu Called Me, We Have Agreed To Work Together To Oust Buhari - FFK by Nobody: 4:33pm On Oct 20, 2018
senatordave1

Is obvious u intentionally like to spite people.
Re: Kanu Called Me, We Have Agreed To Work Together To Oust Buhari - FFK by deebsman1(m): 4:33pm On Oct 20, 2018
Is it not the same fool Fani Kayode that said his has a credible information that Nnamdi Kanu is on a naval ship off the coast of Nigeria, people that takes dis idiot for real, I SMH for them

6 Likes

Re: Kanu Called Me, We Have Agreed To Work Together To Oust Buhari - FFK by Ziggylady(f): 4:34pm On Oct 20, 2018
Princeofnigeria:
Hahahaha

Hahahaha.

Hahaha

Hahaha

Hahahaha

Hahaha

If this is true I spit on ipob pigs

E pain am cheesy

the plan to use IPOB via a purpoted sit-at-home to reelect the Fulani Herdsmen in Aso-rock has back-fired and your heart is crushed..

You lots have been checkmated..sorry.
Re: Kanu Called Me, We Have Agreed To Work Together To Oust Buhari - FFK by FBIL: 4:37pm On Oct 20, 2018
Antipob777:
Igbos are indeed shameless, frustrated and cowards. This is the more reason nobody believes on Biafra.

One thousand kanu and ten thousand FFK cannot unseat Bugatti, APC will sweep the South East and South South.

Mark my words
How was your JAMB?
Re: Kanu Called Me, We Have Agreed To Work Together To Oust Buhari - FFK by RomanReigns: 4:40pm On Oct 20, 2018
scholes0:
Nnamdu Kanu and his bandwagon of cheerleaders are delegitimizing the entire Biafran movement for the duration of our entire lifetimes including that of even the next generation and if not longer.....
It is so sad, I am one Yoruba that actually wished this man could get something tangible out of the renewed Biafran movement he championed a few years ago, I wished that if he would not suceed in getting an independent Biafran state, he would at least catalyze the federalization of Nigeria and the devolution of power AKA "Restructuring"

But at the rate these clowns are going, they wouldn't even get restructuring not to talk of anything even remotely close to Biafra.
Atiku the new song on the mouth of Easterners would be the last person to touch "restructuring" with even a long pole.
It will be dishonorable both ways, either Atiku wins or loses next year, Biafran agitators will not have a moral standing anymore.

IPOB is now a political joker as far as the game of Nigeria's political chess is concerned. No pawn intended....... NEXT!

Bro don't believe anything you read online. Nnamdi Kanu is 100% apolitical and is against Nigeria and everything it upholds. Wait till you hear his broadcast tomorrow. You will wow!

1 Like

Re: Kanu Called Me, We Have Agreed To Work Together To Oust Buhari - FFK by Humility017(m): 4:41pm On Oct 20, 2018
Berankis:
This fool should just shut up and get out!
I used to think these FFK was a learned fellow...
he is running atiku chances of becoming a president with his lousy month.
these statement alone gonna indict atiku campaign organisation.

me already rethinking if I should vote atiku self....

1 Like

Re: Kanu Called Me, We Have Agreed To Work Together To Oust Buhari - FFK by Osine(m): 4:42pm On Oct 20, 2018
And so what
Re: Kanu Called Me, We Have Agreed To Work Together To Oust Buhari - FFK by Humility017(m): 4:42pm On Oct 20, 2018
Benekruku:

You wrong,
It only exposes the fact that Biafra is a joke
Those young boys who died for it are the fools

Even Ojukwu came back to contest for president grin
exactly bro....it just indict the biafra quest.
Re: Kanu Called Me, We Have Agreed To Work Together To Oust Buhari - FFK by scholes0(m): 4:42pm On Oct 20, 2018
RomanReigns:

Bro don't believe anything you read online. Nnamdi Kanu is 100% apolitical and is against Nigeria and everything it upholds. Wait till you hear his broadcast tomorrow. You will wow!

Well, I really do hope so.
But the fact remains, why the sudden resurrection after all these months of laying low?
Re: Kanu Called Me, We Have Agreed To Work Together To Oust Buhari - FFK by NsukkaDeeje: 4:45pm On Oct 20, 2018
I hope this is not true. The Nnamdi Kanu we knew will never have anything to do with zoo politics. If he does that, then PMB and APC are vindicated. Atiku will not only lose the North and Southwest massively as a result, he will also lose a chunk of votes from a good number of Southeasterners who will feel betrayed.

2 Likes

Re: Kanu Called Me, We Have Agreed To Work Together To Oust Buhari - FFK by bankylan: 4:47pm On Oct 20, 2018
Sholaco:
Useless Yoruba bastard, wide mouth saying trash as if his vote would count tongue

So sorry that FFK is not hearing you.....I pray you will achieve in life as he has...Mind you, he is not a bastard....we know his parents and family.....Not sure you have an identity....You are not even proud of your name enough to let the people on nairaland know who u are.....Who knows maybe u are typed this from one room apartment in one God forsaken area.....

3 Likes

Re: Kanu Called Me, We Have Agreed To Work Together To Oust Buhari - FFK by Phonix1234: 4:48pm On Oct 20, 2018
2019...... I cant wait, so much anticipation....... 2019 election just be like world cup..
Re: Kanu Called Me, We Have Agreed To Work Together To Oust Buhari - FFK by Diiet: 5:00pm On Oct 20, 2018
Believe ffk at your peril.

Prior to Osun guber re run, he said Omisore has agreed to work for PDP only for us to see pics of omisore with APC governors the following day in a show of plain endorsement of their candidate.
Re: Kanu Called Me, We Have Agreed To Work Together To Oust Buhari - FFK by RomanReigns: 5:12pm On Oct 20, 2018
scholes0:

Well, I really do hope so.
But the fact remains, why the sudden resurrection after all these months of laying low?

To remind Igbos who are "Atikulating" that they have a promised land they have to get to. Forget FFK, Deji Adeyanju and other political hobnobs who are just tryin to cash in on the situation. Those iddiots know their pockets only.

Nnamdi Kanu is a Revolutionary.

Believe in him still. Biafra goes, Oduaa Republic owned solely by Yorubas goes too.

1 Like

Re: Kanu Called Me, We Have Agreed To Work Together To Oust Buhari - FFK by PHILipu1(m): 5:17pm On Oct 20, 2018
TheOdd1sOut:
Yes oo!!!
The lifeless animal must be chased back to daura with his cows
Lol.
With your people 5% votes?

1 Like

Re: Kanu Called Me, We Have Agreed To Work Together To Oust Buhari - FFK by HimName: 5:18pm On Oct 20, 2018
May that tin that would make Kanu deny dis agreement with Kayode not happen.

I pray he comfirms it himself just very soon.

Those who felt the whole Biafra rubbish isn't politically motivated are now cleared.

Kanu was an ardent supporter of Jonathan until he left Aso rock.

Igbos are known political thugs of PDP. FFK only just confirmed it for the knowledge of those who aren't aware.

They sneeze to cause trouble, they get destroyed.

3 Likes

Re: Kanu Called Me, We Have Agreed To Work Together To Oust Buhari - FFK by modath(f): 5:19pm On Oct 20, 2018
Humility017:

I used to think these FFK was a learned fellow...
he is running atiku chances of becoming a president with his lousy month.
these statement alone gonna indict atiku campaign organisation.

me already rethinking if I should vote atiku self....

Cos of FFK? Is PDP & IPOB no longer intwrtwined?

Is Atiku no longer the messiah? lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kanu Called Me, We Have Agreed To Work Together To Oust Buhari - FFK by omoiyalayi(m): 5:20pm On Oct 20, 2018
So na vote una wan vote him out

I tink say una wan go inside aso rock with ipob sojas to carry am comot
Re: Kanu Called Me, We Have Agreed To Work Together To Oust Buhari - FFK by PHILipu1(m): 5:21pm On Oct 20, 2018
Bannylove13:
cheesy
We understand that some tribal worriors won't love this news..the hope of dividing SE votes crashed grin
Now too sure Osibanjo and the dream of a tribe is over..
Redemption is here..

Ipob support restructuring..

Atiku been talking restructuring..

PDP talking restructuring..

There's always a meeting point..

Buhari is a plague eating the root of this great country..and must be pushed back to daura by every sane citizen..

Good to understand that kanu has also atikulated..

Now for those afons and zombies..think is time for you all to start packing..your closing hours is almost here.

Thank God kanu did not say .. boycott.. that would have been the end..

Restructuring way to go..
Atikunation is bae..
Lol.
This will make the Hausas,Yorubas and some south south people to hate Atiku,Obi and PDP more.

We now know that this guys were behind KANU and Ipob that wanted to divide Nigeria.

Still a win win for the federal government, the FG will just deploy more troops to south east for 2019 election and you will see low turn out in that zone.

Re: Kanu Called Me, We Have Agreed To Work Together To Oust Buhari - FFK by Humility017(m): 5:22pm On Oct 20, 2018
modath:

Cos of FFK? Is PDP & IPOB no longer intwrtwined?

Is Atiku no longer the messiah? lipsrsealed

I was only considering voting someone who is not a tribalist or ridden in hypocrisy and nepotism like the one currently in power.

but now I gonna have a rethink...may be I will just sit @home that day.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

INEC Declares APC’s Nwifuru Winner Of Ebonyi Governorship Election / Massive Attack Ongoing In A Village Near Chibok / Stop Linking Dino Melaye's Travails To The Buhari-led Government Remi Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.