Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,233 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:30 AM

Kanu Called Me, We Have Agreed To Work Together To Oust Buhari - FFK - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kanu Called Me, We Have Agreed To Work Together To Oust Buhari - FFK (38293 Views)

From Jonathan To Buhari: FFK Long History Of Going Back To "Vomit" - Dailypost / Dasuki’s Release: Abba Kyari, Malami, Hadi Sirika, Fayemi Convinced Buhari – FFK / We Warned Sowore, Falana Over Buhari - FFK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kanu Called Me, We Have Agreed To Work Together To Oust Buhari - FFK by magzey: 5:29pm On Oct 20, 2018
The Agitation Don finished? grin grin >: grin
Re: Kanu Called Me, We Have Agreed To Work Together To Oust Buhari - FFK by PHILipu1(m): 5:30pm On Oct 20, 2018
NsukkaDeeje:
I hope this is not true. The Nnamdi Kanu we knew will never have anything to do with zoo politics. If he does that, then PMB and APC are vindicated. Atiku will not only lose the North and Southwest massively as a result, he will also lose a chunk of votes from a good number of Southeasterners who will feel betrayed.
Excellent point but some people will not understand.
APC will simply go to the north,south west and part of south south and ask the voters if they want to vote for a party that KANU that want Nigeria to divide supports?

And you know how that sounds.

2 Likes

Re: Kanu Called Me, We Have Agreed To Work Together To Oust Buhari - FFK by HimName: 5:31pm On Oct 20, 2018
Hotfreezer:
"A vote for PDP is a vote for Biafra"

That single line would sink PDP in the north and SW.

With what FFK just confirmed, broadcast like dis will start flying around social media apps especially Whatsapp.

Hausa full whatsapp die. Their population will shock you.

He misfired and shot himself.

2 Likes

Re: Kanu Called Me, We Have Agreed To Work Together To Oust Buhari - FFK by modath(f): 5:31pm On Oct 20, 2018
Humility017:

I was only considering voting someone who is not a tribalist or ridden in hypocrisy and nepotism like the one currently in power.

but now I gonna have a rethink...may be I will just sit @home that day.

Everything in Nigeria is about interest... which one serves your purpose? Vote accordingly...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanu Called Me, We Have Agreed To Work Together To Oust Buhari - FFK by Abagworo(m): 5:32pm On Oct 20, 2018
Nnamdi Kanu's sta5ement tomorrow will determine if IPOB is real or a gimmick. As for me I've always classified him as a gimmick.

1 Like

Re: Kanu Called Me, We Have Agreed To Work Together To Oust Buhari - FFK by toofit007: 5:33pm On Oct 20, 2018
sirequity:
grin
I will not believe anything from anyone until I hear it from the mouth of Nnamdi kanu on Radio Biafra London tomorrow The time is 6pm Biafra Time please tune in. But I can swear that such call was never made to to fani kayode from kanu, all this are just media hype from fani kayode. My happiness is that Kanu has always told us that anything that we did not hear from radio Biafra London, we should not believe it. So tomorrow is always here let me fill my Gen tank to brim and top up my data.... All will be made known to us in less than 24hours from now on Radio Biafra London. Many will be shocked that reverse will be the case from kanu tomorrow. Come to think of it, if this is true how can kayode post such sensitive matter on cyber space when it has not been made official by the leadership of ipob. Well we are patiently waiting for tomorrow 6pm Biafra Time.
Re: Kanu Called Me, We Have Agreed To Work Together To Oust Buhari - FFK by Gkemz: 5:35pm On Oct 20, 2018
sirequity:
Those who think IPOB is not politicised have a long way to go.

IPOB or Nnamdi Kanu could have political undertones but that doesn't matter so long as both forces share the same goal which is sending Buhari to Daura, it's a divine and patriotic course and I'm solidly in support of any move to remove the lifeless grand patron of the devilish and dreaded fulani herdsmen.
Re: Kanu Called Me, We Have Agreed To Work Together To Oust Buhari - FFK by mandax: 5:43pm On Oct 20, 2018
sirequity:

IPOB has to work through Nigeria's political process to restore Biafra.

Any other option is war.

East Timor, South Sudan, Eritrea, etc, etc etc got independence from their respective mother country through participation in the political process of the respective mother country.
Re: Kanu Called Me, We Have Agreed To Work Together To Oust Buhari - FFK by mandax: 5:49pm On Oct 20, 2018
sirequity:

FFK cannot be working for restoration of Biafra.

His statement here is to malign IPOB, paint a false picture of IPOB as a branch of PDP, that IPOB is not truly struggling to restore Biafra.

But good thing is that IPOB has been very active even during the PDP government of Goodluck Jonathan.
Re: Kanu Called Me, We Have Agreed To Work Together To Oust Buhari - FFK by cathodekazim: 6:13pm On Oct 20, 2018
scholes0:
Nnamdu Kanu and his bandwagon of cheerleaders are delegitimizing the entire Biafran movement for the duration of our entire lifetimes including that of even the next generation and if not longer.....
It is so sad, I am one Yoruba that actually wished this man could get something tangible out of the renewed Biafran movement he championed a few years ago, I wished that if he would not suceed in getting an independent Biafran state, he would at least catalyze the federalization of Nigeria and the devolution of power AKA "Restructuring"

But at the rate these clowns are going, they wouldn't even get restructuring not to talk of anything even remotely close to Biafra.
Atiku the new song on the mouth of Easterners would be the last person to touch "restructuring" with even a long pole.
It will be dishonorable both ways, either Atiku wins or loses next year, Biafran agitators will not have a moral standing anymore. Sadder is the fact that some gullible youth and people in their golden years have actually died for this thing in the last few years or so.

IPOB is now a political joker as far as the game of Nigeria's political chess is concerned. No pawn intended....... NEXT!

you have said d bitter truth
Re: Kanu Called Me, We Have Agreed To Work Together To Oust Buhari - FFK by amabid: 6:16pm On Oct 20, 2018
sirequity:
grin

Ffk, I enjoy your write ups but honestly I would rather you allow Alhaji Atiku Abubakar to remain focused and dont join HE with biafra issues. He shall handle it appropriately when the time comes.
Re: Kanu Called Me, We Have Agreed To Work Together To Oust Buhari - FFK by Nobody: 6:23pm On Oct 20, 2018
TimeMachine:
Bravo !

It is the bravast News I have read today!

IPOB was proscribed even though it is a Peaceful Movement of A People. An Indigenous People. It was called a Terorist Organisation and the Leader was 'killed'. grin

He resurrected at the 'Holy Land' yesterday and the whole Nigeria shake at the News. Marveled that the dreaded Nnamdi Kanu, the Savior of the Igbo People is 'alive' and 'Praying'.

Today, FFK has announced the best news ever.

IPOB will see to it, that not one vote goes from South East and South South to Buhari. Even Peter Obi will "pop champagne" on this piece of burger-like news.

As Election approaches, I can not sit on the fence when it comes to voting, but as always, I will always sit on the fences when it comes to political issues.

Atiku has 'eaten' Nigeria's money, we know. But he has a day job, where he 'turned black money white' and employ a few thousands. But what of the Ancestor in Chief, the Trumpeted Lifeless One, The Herdsman-In-Chief of 150 Cattle Squadron of Daura, that never multiplies ? He has no day job since he was born.

If Nnamdi Kanu has learnt any lesson, from the last debacle, it will be that Peaceful Agitation is good, it is the way of the literate people, but the results almost always ends like the Violent Agitations. Effectlessness. That is my word.

It is time to toe the middle line. Make IPOB a Political Organization for the Biafran People. Configure them to vote for Atiku, if Atiku is serious about Political and Economic Restructuring, then we can see how each zone can keep their resources to themselves and make Abuja a city for the Lifeless Ones.

That is the hope for the New One Nigeria.

Who ever does not agree with me is politically foolish, but I will like to respond to any other opposing view, especially the very ignorant ones.
Upon all this you sabinus so you are ready to be a slave to another fulani herdsman.
Bunch of hypocrites

4 Likes

Re: Kanu Called Me, We Have Agreed To Work Together To Oust Buhari - FFK by Nobody: 6:24pm On Oct 20, 2018
sirequity:

The worst thing bout nigerians is that they believe everything they see. Oga wake up
Re: Kanu Called Me, We Have Agreed To Work Together To Oust Buhari - FFK by FrancisIgya: 7:17pm On Oct 20, 2018
This Fani self in mouth no de taya?
Re: Kanu Called Me, We Have Agreed To Work Together To Oust Buhari - FFK by Nobody: 9:04pm On Oct 20, 2018
so furious
Re: Kanu Called Me, We Have Agreed To Work Together To Oust Buhari - FFK by DivineGebike(m): 9:39pm On Oct 20, 2018
Yoruba lips eeh.. �
Re: Kanu Called Me, We Have Agreed To Work Together To Oust Buhari - FFK by Paentera(m): 9:59pm On Oct 20, 2018
TimeMachine:
Bravo !

It is the bravast News I have read today!

IPOB was proscribed even though it is a Peaceful Movement of A People. An Indigenous People. It was called a Terorist Organisation and the Leader was 'killed'. grin

He resurrected at the 'Holy Land' yesterday and the whole Nigeria shake at the News. Marveled that the dreaded Nnamdi Kanu, the Savior of the Igbo People is 'alive' and 'Praying'.

Today, FFK has announced the best news ever.

IPOB will see to it, that not one vote goes from South East and South South to Buhari. Even Peter Obi will "pop champagne" on this piece of burger-like news.

As Election approaches, I can not sit on the fence when it comes to voting, but as always, I will always sit on the fences when it comes to political issues.

Atiku has 'eaten' Nigeria's money, we know. But he has a day job, where he 'turned black money white' and employ a few thousands. But what of the Ancestor in Chief, the Trumpeted Lifeless One, The Herdsman-In-Chief of 150 Cattle Squadron of Daura, that never multiplies ? He has no day job since he was born.

If Nnamdi Kanu has learnt any lesson, from the last debacle, it will be that Peaceful Agitation is good, it is the way of the literate people, but the results almost always ends like the Violent Agitations. Effectlessness. That is my word.

It is time to toe the middle line. Make IPOB a Political Organization for the Biafran People. Configure them to vote for Atiku, if Atiku is serious about Political and Economic Restructuring, then we can see how each zone can keep their resources to themselves and make Abuja a city for the Lifeless Ones.

That is the hope for the New One Nigeria.

Who ever does not agree with me is politically foolish, but I will like to respond to any other opposing view, especially the very ignorant ones.

How do you go to bed at night after typing out this sort of trash?
Re: Kanu Called Me, We Have Agreed To Work Together To Oust Buhari - FFK by ofwest47(m): 10:34pm On Oct 20, 2018
Omo Fani powerless remember what was the end of your father when he attempted to sell the South West to the I Before Others then, the same calamity may befall you very soon
Re: Kanu Called Me, We Have Agreed To Work Together To Oust Buhari - FFK by Nobody: 10:48am On Oct 21, 2018
Paentera:

How do you go to bed at night after typing out this sort of trash?

Naked

1 Like

Re: Kanu Called Me, We Have Agreed To Work Together To Oust Buhari - FFK by Dianalizzy231: 11:31am On Oct 21, 2018
Ffk only support the failure
Re: Kanu Called Me, We Have Agreed To Work Together To Oust Buhari - FFK by hajimutex1: 12:44pm On Oct 21, 2018
I think we are all benefit from the rotting system sb somewhere because of own personal gain clamouring for what we benefit him and we all agree we him oga oo
Re: Kanu Called Me, We Have Agreed To Work Together To Oust Buhari - FFK by ITCareerINxtGen: 2:11pm On Oct 21, 2018
olawalepopoola:

Do you sell this in Nigeria??!

Yes. Go to Booksellers bookshops in Abuja and other outlets. I'm sure of Abuja's stock

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

INEC Declares APC’s Nwifuru Winner Of Ebonyi Governorship Election / Fear Ngwa People In Abia State. / Photos Of Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Recently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.