Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,117 members, 7,814,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:20 PM

Leaked Tape: Tinubu Promises APC Members Good Money If Buhari Wins - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Leaked Tape: Tinubu Promises APC Members Good Money If Buhari Wins (43602 Views)

How Many Of These Promises APC Made In 2015 To Nigerians Were Fulfilled? / Reno Omokri Reacts As Tinubu Promises APC Members Good Money If Buhari Wins / 2019: Prophet Ituen Reveals What Will Happen If Buhari Wins, Warns Politicians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Leaked Tape: Tinubu Promises APC Members Good Money If Buhari Wins by Nobody: 8:48am On Feb 17, 2019
Admits saying Osun doesn’t have his kind of money Says he’s bankrolling Buhari’s election campaigns singlehandedly

Bayo Akinloye

The National Leader of All Progressives Congress, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, has promised to give a substantial amount of money to the party faithful if their votes can secure reelection for President Muhammadu Buhari.

Tinubu, former governor of Lagos State, also disclosed that he had enough money to bankroll elections without requesting any money from Buhari or dipping his hands in Lagos State’s treasury.

He made the remarks in a leaked audio tape THISDAY obtained yesterday from an authoritative source that pleaded anonymity.

In the tape, Tinubu said, “For all those who have come to Bourdillon, you know why we are here. We are here for mobilisation. You know what I mean by mobilisation.

“So, as registered APC members, you have to go and get your neighbours to come out and vote for the APC. It is after I have seen the favourable results of the elections that I will bring out good money.

“Buhari does not have the money that I want to steal and he doesn’t have the money I want to take from him. Also, he does not have the war chest for this presidential election.

“Therefore, whatever I’m promising you is for real – and it is coming from my own pocket. It is not until I go to Alausa before I can get money to give you.”

He, however, told the APC supporters who had come to visit him in preparation for the now postponed presidential and federal parliamentary polls that he would reward them financially after they had “delivered victory” for Buhari.

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2019/02/17/in-a-leaked-tape-tinubu-promises-apc-members-good-money-if-buhari-wins/?amp

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Leaked Tape: Tinubu Promises APC Members Good Money If Buhari Wins by madridguy(m): 8:53am On Feb 17, 2019
Jagaban no forget my side grin I smell lies.

84 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Leaked Tape: Tinubu Promises APC Members Good Money If Buhari Wins by Nbote(m): 8:53am On Feb 17, 2019
Emperor Jagaban... And zonBs thinks and wants everyone else to believe it is becos dey love PMB.. They are simply in love with Tinubu's "Gud money"..

238 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Leaked Tape: Tinubu Promises APC Members Good Money If Buhari Wins by MrAJQ(m): 8:54am On Feb 17, 2019
You can say that again. Buhari will not steal

72 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Leaked Tape: Tinubu Promises APC Members Good Money If Buhari Wins by SarkinYarki: 8:54am On Feb 17, 2019
Zombies will not ask him the source of his wealth now ooo

269 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Leaked Tape: Tinubu Promises APC Members Good Money If Buhari Wins by Nbote(m): 8:58am On Feb 17, 2019
What is more incriminating dan dis? Imagine even admitting he goes to Alausa to take money sometimes and even talking about d money he wants to take from Buhari.. Dis simply summarises d fact dat we have a zombie and a puppet for President..
NB: For those of U quoting me to talk trash, U do realise his statement “Therefore, whatever I’m promising you is for real – and it is coming from my own pocket. It is not until I go to Alausa before I can get money to give you.” simply implies there are times he goes there to take money right?

298 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Leaked Tape: Tinubu Promises APC Members Good Money If Buhari Wins by fergie001: 8:59am On Feb 17, 2019
Please,is his bank in Alausa or Oshogbo?
Where are the Atiku is a thief crooners?
Our Pastor's husband has do it again.

"The number one rule of thieves is that nothing is too small to steal." - JB

71 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Leaked Tape: Tinubu Promises APC Members Good Money If Buhari Wins by baliyubla: 9:01am On Feb 17, 2019
The drug baron is not Africa’s greatest kleptomaniac for nothing.

The walking dead can continue to rule as long as Thiefnibu gets his share of the national wealth, its damn ok.

118 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Leaked Tape: Tinubu Promises APC Members Good Money If Buhari Wins by Nobody: 9:01am On Feb 17, 2019
Nothing harmful.

16 Likes

Re: Leaked Tape: Tinubu Promises APC Members Good Money If Buhari Wins by Firefire(m): 9:04am On Feb 17, 2019
TECHNICAL WAYS OF PAYING FOR PURCHASED VOTES!

Asiwaju awon gbewiri!

Keep sharing our stolen wealth.

The gods will surely be on your case soonest.

Alpha Beta

Lekki Tollgates

Sharing from the SW states Security vote

Collection from Agbero

Direct looting through stooges in political positions

Your days are numbered!

141 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Leaked Tape: Tinubu Promises APC Members Good Money If Buhari Wins by calberian: 9:06am On Feb 17, 2019
Dude!!!
Re: Leaked Tape: Tinubu Promises APC Members Good Money If Buhari Wins by kollinz1234(m): 9:09am On Feb 17, 2019
I thought APC supporters claimed its going to be a straight victory for Buhari, why then is Tinubu waiting till the result is announced in Buharis favor b4 giving them his "good money" and did I just hear that "Buhari doesn't have the war chess to win the election", wait o Tinubu even said that he doesn't need to put his hands on Lagos treasury to bank roll the election; so he still has access to the treasury of Lagos? No wonder he is determining everything for the Yoruba nation; the so called most educated tribe in Africa; I have said it times without number, education is overrated angry angry

And let me be the first to tell you all how Tinubu will end, he will invest all his stolen assets in 2023 Presidential elections then the northerners will vote their son Atiku with his running mate Obi which will also attract the votes of the entire south east and south south and Tinubus blind west alone won't be able to give him results then he will be rushed to the hospital after the results has been announced and the doctor will advice him not to participate in election anymore. By then everyone will desert him and he will be like a lonely ghost in the night. U are free to quote me, I get una time today o ye lovers of bad leaders!!!

77 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Leaked Tape: Tinubu Promises APC Members Good Money If Buhari Wins by Richdad50(m): 9:10am On Feb 17, 2019
grin

2 Likes

Re: Leaked Tape: Tinubu Promises APC Members Good Money If Buhari Wins by Nobody: 9:10am On Feb 17, 2019
shocked

PDP disappointment, APC disappointment cry

But I remain with APC, we'll evolve into a better party.

You just gotta love Tinubu

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Leaked Tape: Tinubu Promises APC Members Good Money If Buhari Wins by AllenSpencer: 9:10am On Feb 17, 2019

God bless His Excellence, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu (CON)

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Leaked Tape: Tinubu Promises APC Members Good Money If Buhari Wins by crestedaguiyi: 9:10am On Feb 17, 2019
See them?

Wizkid was right afterall

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Leaked Tape: Tinubu Promises APC Members Good Money If Buhari Wins by mightyhazel: 9:11am On Feb 17, 2019
This man has truly finished lagos.. No wonder ambode at a time couldnt stomach anymore

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Leaked Tape: Tinubu Promises APC Members Good Money If Buhari Wins by kindnyce(m): 9:11am On Feb 17, 2019
No news m
Who doesn't do politics because of personal interest?

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leaked Tape: Tinubu Promises APC Members Good Money If Buhari Wins by Omeokachie: 9:11am On Feb 17, 2019
Why is APC bent on destroying our democracy?

If they are not threatening people with bloodshed and deaths, then they are compromising the electoral process.

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Leaked Tape: Tinubu Promises APC Members Good Money If Buhari Wins by MZEE01: 9:11am On Feb 17, 2019
Ok
Re: Leaked Tape: Tinubu Promises APC Members Good Money If Buhari Wins by OmoManU: 9:11am On Feb 17, 2019
I don't see any wrong thing the guy has said there.

1. He admitted Buhari is not a thief and Buhari is not using government money to fund his reelection
2. He does not have to go steal from state government

2 Likes

Re: Leaked Tape: Tinubu Promises APC Members Good Money If Buhari Wins by BubuZombi: 9:11am On Feb 17, 2019
Jagaban again... See politics, as in if his mandate is secured, then money follows...

10 Likes

Re: Leaked Tape: Tinubu Promises APC Members Good Money If Buhari Wins by dazzlingd(m): 9:11am On Feb 17, 2019
Tape will soon be denied as fake.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leaked Tape: Tinubu Promises APC Members Good Money If Buhari Wins by TheRealestGuy(m): 9:11am On Feb 17, 2019
madridguy:
Jagaban no forget my side grin

Nah, nothing for you.

You better make the best use of your 30k allowance cos it's going to be all over in a few days cheesy

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Leaked Tape: Tinubu Promises APC Members Good Money If Buhari Wins by Firefire(m): 9:11am On Feb 17, 2019
FAKE PROMISES

1 Like

Re: Leaked Tape: Tinubu Promises APC Members Good Money If Buhari Wins by nelronaldo(m): 9:12am On Feb 17, 2019
Hehe.
Re: Leaked Tape: Tinubu Promises APC Members Good Money If Buhari Wins by unitysheart(m): 9:12am On Feb 17, 2019
Nothing new in this. Na normal thing wey all politicians dey do. Those on the other side will do the same. The main truth therein is, he said Buhari no get money to bankroll the campaign and mobilize people.

26 Likes

Re: Leaked Tape: Tinubu Promises APC Members Good Money If Buhari Wins by moscobabs(m): 9:12am On Feb 17, 2019
And so? After all he didn't bribe them

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Leaked Tape: Tinubu Promises APC Members Good Money If Buhari Wins by Oblitz(m): 9:12am On Feb 17, 2019
We have already known this nah

2 Likes

Re: Leaked Tape: Tinubu Promises APC Members Good Money If Buhari Wins by Gforce2019: 9:12am On Feb 17, 2019
Fake news.

I'm not surprised , the news is coming from This Day Newspaper....we know who get the paper....

8 Likes

Re: Leaked Tape: Tinubu Promises APC Members Good Money If Buhari Wins by biosilicon: 9:12am On Feb 17, 2019
madridguy:
Jagaban no forget my side grin

That is how you will continue begging as long as you continue selling your conscience for crumbs.

33 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Osinbajo Wants To Scam You - Sowore Tells Nigerians / ACP Oluseye Odunmbaku Dies In His Sleep / Senator Abaribe: "Signing Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail Put Us In Trouble"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.