Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,925 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

Reno Omokri Reacts As Tinubu Promises APC Members Good Money If Buhari Wins - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Reacts As Tinubu Promises APC Members Good Money If Buhari Wins (31492 Views)

How Many Of These Promises APC Made In 2015 To Nigerians Were Fulfilled? / Leaked Tape: Tinubu Promises APC Members Good Money If Buhari Wins / 2019: Prophet Ituen Reveals What Will Happen If Buhari Wins, Warns Politicians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reno Omokri Reacts As Tinubu Promises APC Members Good Money If Buhari Wins by Mandynews(f): 10:24am On Feb 17, 2019
Reno Omokri, the former aide to ex-president Goodluck Jonathan, has reacted to the reports published by THISDAY over the National Leader of All Progressives Congress, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, promised to give a substantial amount of money to the party faithful if their votes can secure reelection for President Muhammadu Buhari.

Reno wrote;
"@AsiwajuTinubu
and ither
@OfficialAPCNg
chieftains lied to you that
@Atiku
wants to loot if he wins, but they are the ones who are planning to loot as the #TinubuTapes reveal.
RETWEET if you want to hear Part 1 of the Tinubu Tapes"

https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1097057342863171585?s=20

Source: https://mandynews.com/10479-2/

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts As Tinubu Promises APC Members Good Money If Buhari Wins by Valleys(m): 10:25am On Feb 17, 2019
Sophisticated voters indeed

86 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts As Tinubu Promises APC Members Good Money If Buhari Wins by BuhariAdvocate: 10:33am On Feb 17, 2019
The great nuisance of our time.

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts As Tinubu Promises APC Members Good Money If Buhari Wins by Iamgrey5(m): 10:34am On Feb 17, 2019
I honestly think that if by some chance Remi and Tinubu were to split, either Reno or FFK should be seriously considered. cheesy

I can't remember the last time Reno has not reacted to Tinubu's actions. it is almost as if he stalks Tinubu all day cheesy

He has called the same Tinubu an Afonja, tagged him corrupt and even promised to have his back when he thought Tinubu was planning to decamp in less than two weeks. cheesy

Reno just come out of the closet already and let your mouth confess the true emotions hidden within your heart. cheesy

74 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts As Tinubu Promises APC Members Good Money If Buhari Wins by Naija4love(m): 10:37am On Feb 17, 2019
Good one
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts As Tinubu Promises APC Members Good Money If Buhari Wins by chukwunedum150(m): 10:38am On Feb 17, 2019
I thought they once said that this omokiri of a tin is a pastor

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts As Tinubu Promises APC Members Good Money If Buhari Wins by naijapips04: 10:40am On Feb 17, 2019
chukwunedum150:
I thought they once said that this
omokiri of a tin is a pastor

Yes he is. And way way more righteous than fraudstor osibande.

248 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts As Tinubu Promises APC Members Good Money If Buhari Wins by Randy100: 10:40am On Feb 17, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
The great nuisance of our time.
Nuisance to APC.

125 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts As Tinubu Promises APC Members Good Money If Buhari Wins by Randy100: 10:41am On Feb 17, 2019
At least we now know that APC are also sharing money too.

109 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts As Tinubu Promises APC Members Good Money If Buhari Wins by chukwunedum150(m): 10:42am On Feb 17, 2019
naijapips04:

Yes he is. And way way more righteous than fraudstor osibande.
you mean it?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts As Tinubu Promises APC Members Good Money If Buhari Wins by Luvlyna(f): 10:44am On Feb 17, 2019
Who doesn't know APC members are thieves

113 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts As Tinubu Promises APC Members Good Money If Buhari Wins by Nobody: 10:45am On Feb 17, 2019
This is the politics Obasanjo introduced to Nigerians!

Read
https://www.nairaland.com/5028889/away-obasanjo-now-he-genesis#75816866

....and you will understand why Obasanjo is the problem of Africa as a whole!

Drabeey was HeRE

4 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts As Tinubu Promises APC Members Good Money If Buhari Wins by NaijaRoyalty(m): 10:46am On Feb 17, 2019
APC now wants to share money because they've seen their defeat coming but, Our conscience is not sale.

We won't sell our votes and suffer another 4.years in the hands of that "mistake" of a president called buhari .

Our mumu don do.

96 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts As Tinubu Promises APC Members Good Money If Buhari Wins by Salvador1: 10:47am On Feb 17, 2019
It will do Tinubu and Apc like film when they eventually lose to pdp in lagos

It's clear to Tinubu that it will take massive rigging to win lagos else he should bid lagos bye

Meanwhile atikulating obidently 23 Feb 2019

51 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts As Tinubu Promises APC Members Good Money If Buhari Wins by ZombiePUNISHER: 10:48am On Feb 17, 2019
Tinubu is a thief

Woe to APc

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts As Tinubu Promises APC Members Good Money If Buhari Wins by Printerscanner: 10:52am On Feb 17, 2019
Tinubu told APC members to go and mobilize their neighbours to vote while PDP is sitting down in one corner with already prepared election results even before election starts. What a tale of two parties!

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts As Tinubu Promises APC Members Good Money If Buhari Wins by Moferere: 11:05am On Feb 17, 2019
I won't refer to you guys as lazy youth.

You are DISTRACTED YOUTHS

God please, dash them sense

PMBuhariGCFR:
I will kill this boy reno las las

naijapips04:

Shut up. you can't do more than ji agworo agwo.

PMBuhariGCFR:

If your mother born you well, show your face

naijapips04:

if your Papa prick stand before we give your mama Belle, go to twitter and threaten to kill reno.

9 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts As Tinubu Promises APC Members Good Money If Buhari Wins by KunleyY19(m): 11:12am On Feb 17, 2019
This Omokiri Depends on PMB/Buhari to shine...

4 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts As Tinubu Promises APC Members Good Money If Buhari Wins by PMBuhariGCFR: 11:13am On Feb 17, 2019
naijapips04:

if your Papa prick stand before we give your mama Belle, go to twitter and threaten to kill reno.

Boy, i am a tyrant. Don't let me show my real color

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts As Tinubu Promises APC Members Good Money If Buhari Wins by naijapips04: 11:23am On Feb 17, 2019
PMBuhariGCFR:

Boy, i am a tyrant. Don't let me show my real color

grin of course you are.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts As Tinubu Promises APC Members Good Money If Buhari Wins by Wiseandtrue(f): 11:25am On Feb 17, 2019
Mandynews:
"@AsiwajuTinubu
and ither
@OfficialAPCNg
chieftains lied to you that
@Atiku
wants to loot if he wins, but they are the ones who are planning to loot as the #TinubuTapes reveal.
RETWEET if you want to hear Part 1 of the Tinubu Tapes"
Source: https://mandynews.com/10479-2/

Reno with the fact sheets again! Zombies never saw that coming!

They are always crying more than the bereaved!

APC is always guilty of whatever they accuse others of doing!

Who doesn't know that by now

They are not called the propaganda party for nothing!!!

39 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts As Tinubu Promises APC Members Good Money If Buhari Wins by GraciasMagisco(m): 11:40am On Feb 17, 2019
Reno the reacter��
Like for Reno, share for daddy freeze���

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts As Tinubu Promises APC Members Good Money If Buhari Wins by MrAJQ(m): 11:41am On Feb 17, 2019
The Sophisticated lying pastor

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Femi Falana: Too Many Injustices Under Buhari’s Government / The Military Ranks Of Past Heads Of State In Nigeria Before They Assumed Power / $1.8bn Assets Of Aluko & Omokore To Be Frozen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.