Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,332 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:55 PM

INEC Chairman Admits Commission Contractor Is APC Senatorial Candidate - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Chairman Admits Commission Contractor Is APC Senatorial Candidate (46332 Views)

February 25 Elections Was Not Perfect - APC National Chairman Admits / INEC Chairman Admits Sending Presidential Results To Central Server During Poll / VIDEO: INEC Chairman Admits Sending Presidential Results To Central Server (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Chairman Admits Commission Contractor Is APC Senatorial Candidate by AngelicBeing: 4:41pm On Feb 17, 2019
SeverusSnape:
Chai... INEC is completely compromised.
l concur shocked

1 Like

Re: INEC Chairman Admits Commission Contractor Is APC Senatorial Candidate by mexite: 4:56pm On Feb 17, 2019
While I'm not justifying the inability of INEC to terminate the said contract and award it to a non-partisan company, it is important to set the records straight. This same Mohammed Sani Musa has been a contractor with INEC under the PDP government, even though he was not only a card carrying member of PDP but also a former aspirant on the platform of the party for gubernatorial and senatorial seats.

So why create a fuss on something that you created if not to heat up the polity? It shows that PDP also benefitted through the back door through this man and his contract with INEC. There is a lot of mess in this country, and it's evident all these current crops of recycled and "dem-dem" leaders never meant well for the nation. So PDP should shut up, and INEC should sit tight and carry out due diligence.

https://www.google.com/url?q=https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/0/0b/MOHAMMED_SANI_MUSA.pdf&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwiA_tKIkcPgAhXLPFAKHdMWAq4QFjAAegQICBAB&usg=AOvVaw2XIhD3yGR-vVnnUWc6229q

cc severussnapes beremx bishopkay
Re: INEC Chairman Admits Commission Contractor Is APC Senatorial Candidate by eneyoduke(m): 5:05pm On Feb 17, 2019
O God despite the Current Political Situation (Election) in the Country Father give us Peace by all mean in Jesus name Amen!!!!
Re: INEC Chairman Admits Commission Contractor Is APC Senatorial Candidate by salisy: 5:13pm On Feb 17, 2019
SeverusSnape:
Chai... INEC is completely compromised.
Since 2011
Re: INEC Chairman Admits Commission Contractor Is APC Senatorial Candidate by RealityShot: 5:14pm On Feb 17, 2019
Wow!
Re: INEC Chairman Admits Commission Contractor Is APC Senatorial Candidate by poseidon12: 5:21pm On Feb 17, 2019
This INEC Chairman seems very naive. He doesn't seem to be fit for this job.
Re: INEC Chairman Admits Commission Contractor Is APC Senatorial Candidate by BigBashiru: 5:27pm On Feb 17, 2019
boostdom:
How can the INEC Chairman proclaim with so much inglorious assurance that the election or electoral process can not be compromised after this revelation?

There is a gross conflict of interest here where the manufacturer, distributor and installer of very vital components of the electoral process is also involved as a contestant in the very same process he has a business in. How exactly is this not a conflict of interest?

Is the fact that there was discrepancy in voting materials at the very senatorial district (North East) this same contractor is contesting under, not provide evidence to the very existential threat to the electoral process this man poses?

And to clear up a deliberate misinformation I have just seen someone here spit: When this man was given a contract in 2011:
1. He was not a senatorial candidate, nor was he involved in the election as a contestant.
2. His contract specification was limited to INSTALLING PVC machines at the INEC headquarters ONLY.
3. His company was named ACT Tech

Now, to conceal his vested interest as a contractor and also as a contestant in the same process, this happened:
1. He renamed the company ACTIVATE Tech but was still stupid to have his name and family as investors
2. His contract specification now included PRINTING card readers, electoral materials, DISTRIBUTING these same materials and INSTALLING them nationwide.

Anyone who can not see the possibility of interference here lacks any sort of critical thought.

Not just that but can also program things so Buhari wins.
Re: INEC Chairman Admits Commission Contractor Is APC Senatorial Candidate by Awaja(m): 5:34pm On Feb 17, 2019
Buhari should be unanimously rejected.Impunity and nepotism is the of the day.
Re: INEC Chairman Admits Commission Contractor Is APC Senatorial Candidate by Amudeneogu: 5:39pm On Feb 17, 2019
My God in your hand i commits this nation call Nigeria save it from the evil men in jesus name Amen
Re: INEC Chairman Admits Commission Contractor Is APC Senatorial Candidate by MissingBudget: 5:42pm On Feb 17, 2019
abes:
INEC under PDP government awarded the contract to the said company since 2011. So what's the issue here?

He was not a candidate for any election then.

1 Like

Re: INEC Chairman Admits Commission Contractor Is APC Senatorial Candidate by Mosminic(m): 5:51pm On Feb 17, 2019
abes:

Honestly I don't understand these PDP people;
They complain about Electoral law that was passed and signed by them.
They complain about Amina Zakari that was appointed to INEC during their regime.
Now they are complaining about a contract they awarded during their time in 2011.

You're obviously so ignorant to the truth. My problem with supposed party fans. You never see the truth in anything against your party. It's a pity.
Re: INEC Chairman Admits Commission Contractor Is APC Senatorial Candidate by Nobody: 6:02pm On Feb 17, 2019
This Atiku seems to know too much secret ooooooo... He is really a leader for the present and the future .... He knows wat he's doing, never unaware like Buhari ! Cuz I hear say the Dullardino went to his polling unit yesterday claiming he was unaware of the postponement grin grin grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: INEC Chairman Admits Commission Contractor Is APC Senatorial Candidate by MrCEO69(m): 6:03pm On Feb 17, 2019
abes:

Honestly I don't understand these PDP people;
They complain about Electoral law that was passed and signed by them.
They complain about Amina Zakari that was appointed to INEC during their regime.
Now they are complaining about a contract they awarded during their time in 2011.

Surly u are apc, but what makes us humans is we v brains to reason with it, so use yours. angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: INEC Chairman Admits Commission Contractor Is APC Senatorial Candidate by Nickymezor(f): 6:03pm On Feb 17, 2019
NAwa, wat a country
Re: INEC Chairman Admits Commission Contractor Is APC Senatorial Candidate by Ayajmaster01: 6:32pm On Feb 17, 2019
Gbam, I know it's like this, how will this election be a free and fair one with this kinda stuff
Re: INEC Chairman Admits Commission Contractor Is APC Senatorial Candidate by Carlyscales: 6:36pm On Feb 17, 2019
abes:
INEC under PDP government awarded the contract to the said company since 2011. So what's the issue here?
The issue here was that the Mr sani was not a member of APC in 2011.
Was not a member openly until now

Was not contesting in d election he's supplying sensitive materials for until now.

A member of a major party in a political contest and Infact contesting in d same election. Cannot be supplying pcvs n card readers as well for d same elections. That's Atiku's line of reasoning in his accusations, as a progressive entrepreneur that he is.

Even if its not a Nigerian company doing this supplies, y not different companies supplying PVC n another card readers. To avoid someone scamming d nation's democracy to d highest bidder.

Even if its been wrong since 2011, y reinforcing failure. Why not change d process to get a better output.

Irrespective or ur ethnic, religious and political persuasions ,use ur head my friend and stop embarrassing intelligent people here.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Chairman Admits Commission Contractor Is APC Senatorial Candidate by misano(m): 7:00pm On Feb 17, 2019
adanny01:

Bank Keystone Acc no Card no Pin
Be my guest
Guy take that pin away from there before they zap your account. Rubbish.
I can even do it.
Re: INEC Chairman Admits Commission Contractor Is APC Senatorial Candidate by Oblang(m): 7:02pm On Feb 17, 2019
Josh44s:

You call that achievement? Lagos railway have already been in exist many years ago bro. The entire country is stabilized since APC got into power and just because of a mere railway you sold your destiny to this administration. I marve at your level of ignorance bro. And who is talking about PDP. Just so you know, I am not voting for APC or PDD. Both parties are one.

U call it a mere railway. Something some ppl cannot deliver in any part of the country for 16yrs of huge revenue. What exactly are ur expectations from a govt? Forget all those other parties trying to blackmail us to vote them, they can't perform magic.

1 Like

Re: INEC Chairman Admits Commission Contractor Is APC Senatorial Candidate by misano(m): 7:09pm On Feb 17, 2019
adanny01:

Bank Keystone
Acc no 3036224119
Card no 8362 5973 6178 8787
Pin 3842

Be my guest

Here is what I will do I will post this data on Nairaland front page post what ever happens is ur business.

I can even withdraw cash from ur account without your the physical card.

If that ATM card is still active, U will be sorry.

complete it by sending the 3 digit number behind the card.

Wish U good luck.
Re: INEC Chairman Admits Commission Contractor Is APC Senatorial Candidate by adanny01(m): 7:46pm On Feb 17, 2019
misano:

Here is what I will do I will post this data on Nairaland front page post what ever happens is ur business.

I can even withdraw cash from ur account without your the physical card.

If that ATM card is still active, U will be sorry.

complete it by sending the 3 digit number behind the card.

Wish U good luck.

Oh sorry i forgot, 254
Re: INEC Chairman Admits Commission Contractor Is APC Senatorial Candidate by misano(m): 8:15pm On Feb 17, 2019
adanny01:

Bank Keystone Acc no 3036224119 Card no 8362 5973 6178 8787 Pin 3842
Be my guest
Send me the name written on the card and expiring date MM/YY
Re: INEC Chairman Admits Commission Contractor Is APC Senatorial Candidate by adanny01(m): 8:17pm On Feb 17, 2019
misano:

Guy take that pin away from there before they zap your account. Rubbish.

I can even do it.

Fear fear
Re: INEC Chairman Admits Commission Contractor Is APC Senatorial Candidate by adanny01(m): 8:21pm On Feb 17, 2019
misano:

Send me the name written on the card and expiring date MM/YY

Acc name Adrian Daniel
Expiry date 08/20
Phone number 08036120650
Re: INEC Chairman Admits Commission Contractor Is APC Senatorial Candidate by misano(m): 8:46pm On Feb 17, 2019
adanny01:

Bank Keystone
Acc no 3036224119
Card no 8362 5973 6178 8787
Pin 3842

Be my guest

Guy you gave me invalid account number. You just as stupid as your Bu.hari.

2 Likes

Re: INEC Chairman Admits Commission Contractor Is APC Senatorial Candidate by merry02(m): 8:53pm On Feb 17, 2019
It is now obvious why south cannot get the required distribution and collection of PVCs. Only God can redeem Nigeria
Re: INEC Chairman Admits Commission Contractor Is APC Senatorial Candidate by adanny01(m): 10:04pm On Feb 17, 2019
misano:

Guy you gave me invalid account number. You just as stupid as your Bu.hari.

Hahahahahahah grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You mumu pass Buhari himself. Awoof go run your belle.

Are you for real or just playing dumb. You thought i dropped everything about my bank account. Who knows what you tried to pay for.

The only correct thing is my phone number bro. Get a life.

The truth is that most PDP supporters are as clueless as yourself.
Re: INEC Chairman Admits Commission Contractor Is APC Senatorial Candidate by misano(m): 10:28pm On Feb 17, 2019
adanny01:

Hahahahahahah grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You mumu pass Buhari himself. Awoof go run your belle.

Are you for real or just playing dumb. You thought i dropped everything about my bank account. Who knows what you tried to pay for.

The only correct thing is my phone number bro. Get a life.

The truth is that most PDP supporters are as clueless as yourself.

I just check D validity of ur card number.

Remember I wasn't interested in zapping ur account & I even told U to delete it. I'm no fool or looter like ur beloved Tinubu & Buhari.

Hahahaha. Go to he.ll bullshit.
Re: INEC Chairman Admits Commission Contractor Is APC Senatorial Candidate by adanny01(m): 10:57pm On Feb 17, 2019
misano:

I just check D validity of ur card number.

Remember I wasn't interested in zapping ur account & I even told U to delete it. I'm no fool or looter like ur beloved Tinubu & Buhari.

Hahahaha. Go to he.ll bullshit.

No vex. Call me let me apologize for the ride i took you, you have my number. You were too gullible to pass.
Re: INEC Chairman Admits Commission Contractor Is APC Senatorial Candidate by 1stHooligan(m): 11:41pm On Feb 17, 2019
ivandragon:
this is why PMB is so confident of winning.

not because he has performed, but because he has(d) perfected the rigging planning.

how can a player be setting the rules in a game he is also playing well, except back in the days when the owner of the ball in school was captain, coach, player, referee & 'FIFA', lol .
brother man.... You Don old o
Re: INEC Chairman Admits Commission Contractor Is APC Senatorial Candidate by misano(m): 11:42pm On Feb 17, 2019
adanny01:

No vex. Call me let me apologize for the ride i took you, you have my number. You were too gullible to pass.

Bottom line Buhari is a failed leader.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Media Chat: The 14 Things Buhari Said / Ganduje Orders Emergency Allocation Of Land To Kano INEC Officials (pics) / Agege-Pen Cinema Bridge Commissioned By Sanwo-Olu And Tinubu (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.