Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,330 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:50 PM

INEC Chairman Admits Commission Contractor Is APC Senatorial Candidate - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Chairman Admits Commission Contractor Is APC Senatorial Candidate (46331 Views)

February 25 Elections Was Not Perfect - APC National Chairman Admits / INEC Chairman Admits Sending Presidential Results To Central Server During Poll / VIDEO: INEC Chairman Admits Sending Presidential Results To Central Server (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Chairman Admits Commission Contractor Is APC Senatorial Candidate by misano(m): 11:50pm On Feb 17, 2019
adanny01:

No vex. Call me let me apologize for the ride i took you, you have my number. You were too gullible to pass.

U didn't take me on any ride. U get sense self? I just established D fact that ur Deb card was invalid & U have no excuse for INEC using D machines belonging to an APC member....

Go sleep jor U're not even as argumentative as I thought.

No point, no base, just leaking Buhari's dry yansh up & down.

Somebody like U, if Buhari insult ur parents U will support him & start speak Queen's English with stupidity.
Re: INEC Chairman Admits Commission Contractor Is APC Senatorial Candidate by adanny01(m): 7:03am On Feb 18, 2019
misano:

U didn't take me on any ride. U get sense self? I just established D fact that ur Deb card was invalid & U have no excuse for INEC using D machines belonging to an APC member....

Go sleep jor U're not even as argumentative as I thought.

No point, no base, just leaking Buhari's dry yansh up & down.

Somebody like U, if Buhari insult ur parents U will support him & start speak Queen's English with stupidity.

I didn't receive your call small boy. You don't want my apology?
Re: INEC Chairman Admits Commission Contractor Is APC Senatorial Candidate by adanny01(m): 7:19am On Feb 18, 2019
misano:

Bottom line Buhari is a failed leader.

Assumption is the mother of all f.ckups.

I am neither an APC nor Buhari's supporter. I am one of those who think both Atiku and Buhari are not good enough for this country. Buhari is a disappointment but Atiku is a disaster.

I approach political issues with my conscience of knowing right or wrong and within the limit of my knowledge. I try to be unbaised in political discussions. I don t defend the indefensible.
Re: INEC Chairman Admits Commission Contractor Is APC Senatorial Candidate by misano(m): 8:32am On Feb 18, 2019
adanny01:

Assumption is the mother of all f.ckups.

I am neither an APC nor Buhari's supporter. I am one of those who think both Atiku and Buhari are not good enough for this country. Buhari is a disappointment but Atiku is a disaster.

I approach political issues with my conscience of knowing right or wrong and within the limit of my knowledge. I try to be unbaised in political discussions. I don t defend the indefensible.

Guy U are boring, no energy, no mouth. U just dull like bumbaby. Waka jor . All D joke & sharp talk make dey crack nor even jelup abeg.
Re: INEC Chairman Admits Commission Contractor Is APC Senatorial Candidate by Nice365: 9:01am On Feb 18, 2019
Electoral fraud with worst scenario on conflict of interest which is capable of nulling this elections.
Re: INEC Chairman Admits Commission Contractor Is APC Senatorial Candidate by mushystuff: 9:21am On Feb 18, 2019
Was APC in existence at the time? Was the owner of the company contesting any election between 2011 and 2015?
abes:
INEC under PDP government awarded the contract to the said company since 2011. So what's the issue here?
Re: INEC Chairman Admits Commission Contractor Is APC Senatorial Candidate by acdear123: 11:30am On Feb 18, 2019
The senator to be CV tells alot about his qualification. No wonder INEC gave him the job he applied for. This man has traversed the Nigeria political parties and deserves what ever job he is given. The biography said he was once in the PDP yet lost election so, no guarantee he is winning this one. So chill people! Sticky knee this all along but he was just waiting for excuse in the event he looses the election...
Re: INEC Chairman Admits Commission Contractor Is APC Senatorial Candidate by chozzy: 5:34pm On Feb 18, 2019
naijapips04:

typos. How can you award contract to print voters card to a contestant in the same election the card is being printed for?

are you okay?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Media Chat: The 14 Things Buhari Said / Ganduje Orders Emergency Allocation Of Land To Kano INEC Officials (pics) / Agege-Pen Cinema Bridge Commissioned By Sanwo-Olu And Tinubu (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.