Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,565 members, 7,816,383 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:32 AM

Nigeria Elections: Amina Zakari Not In Charge Of Electoral Operations – INEC REC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Elections: Amina Zakari Not In Charge Of Electoral Operations – INEC REC (9464 Views)

Zakari Mijinyawa Confirms Escape Of Nadeem Anjarwalla, Binance Executive / How I Was Forced To Announce Okorocha Winner Of Senate Seat – INEC REC / INEC Appoints Amina Zakari As Head Of Collation Centre For Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Elections: Amina Zakari Not In Charge Of Electoral Operations – INEC REC by MYHUBBY: 1:56pm On Feb 18, 2019
TIGRITIS:
To echo what someone said in another thread, apc is getting too dull for my liking, wtf?

How can the opposition be intimidating you with plan of rigging while you (the ruling) rather remain on the defensive?

This is not the norm in Nigerian election. It is the opposition that tries to prevent the ruling from rigging, never the other way round.

If apc go dull demselves and allow these desperate thieves to take over this country, this country will remain doomed till only God knows when. Wtf.

Or could it be that some apc members have signed pact with athifku since Buhari is not allowing them to steal ni?

you can't it say any more better than that. pmb is just too Democrat for my liking

I trust obj to handle this opposition even with foreign observer nonsense

pmb will loose my respect if he allow this useless party manipulate him out

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Elections: Amina Zakari Not In Charge Of Electoral Operations – INEC REC by DaV8King(m): 1:57pm On Feb 18, 2019
After the truth leaked...........kmt
Re: Nigeria Elections: Amina Zakari Not In Charge Of Electoral Operations – INEC REC by AngelicBeing: 1:57pm On Feb 18, 2019
vizkiz:
Abeg who get Canadian visa they are not using again? This country don tire me
Hahaha, I will give you Canadian Visa valid for 400 years but you will pay me 50 billion dollars for the visa, if you are ready let me know tongue

Re: Nigeria Elections: Amina Zakari Not In Charge Of Electoral Operations – INEC REC by Nobody: 1:57pm On Feb 18, 2019
Hello guys,check out my video about my thought about the xbox one,coming from a ps4 fanboy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rBsoE3D8fxk
Re: Nigeria Elections: Amina Zakari Not In Charge Of Electoral Operations – INEC REC by Tareq1105: 1:58pm On Feb 18, 2019
fergie001:
Hahahaha hahahaha........

This election has been won and lost....that famous phone call....

Trust, Atikulooooters, PDP and Kola Ologbondiyan.

Nobody is criticising Prof. Okechukwu Ibeanu , the INEC man in charge of Logistics, for the logistics failure.

Thank God it was no longer Aminat Zakari's schedule. Heaven would have let loose by now.

Okechukwu has compromised this election. Results sheet found in Abia, Saraki did his own in Kwara.

INEC Chairman should not trust IPOB man.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Elections: Amina Zakari Not In Charge Of Electoral Operations – INEC REC by Daboomb: 1:59pm On Feb 18, 2019
olajay86:
http://www.titopeblog.com/2019/02/nigeria-elections-amina-zakari-not-in.html

Mike Igini, the Resident Electoral Commissioner (REC) in Akwa Ibom State, has said that Amina Zakari is no longer in charge of electoral operations and logistics at the Independent National Electorial Commission (INEC).

Speaking on Channels Television, Igini called for an end to criticism and complaints targeted at Zakari, following the postponement of the general elections on account of logistic challenges.

“I want to appeal to Nigerians that, this time, let us not just be name-calling without fact-checking some of the things people talk about. Amina Zakari is no longer the Chairperson of electoral operations.

“The person in charge of electoral operations today is Professor (Okechukwu) Ibeanu,” Igini said.

He also claimed that the issues concerning arrangements for NYSC members, and the welfare of ad hoc staff fell under him.

Mrs Zakari, who is the Chairman of the INEC Committee on Collation Centre for the general elections, has been the subject of controversy before now, with the opposition alleging that she is related to President Muhammadu Buhari.

In an interview last month, she insisted she was not related to the President and argued that she has always done her job professionally.

The scoundrels in PDP, knowing that they can never win this election, demanded that an experienced and logistic expert (Amina Zakari), +baselessly alleging she is Buhari's family, same way that they are kicking against everything and every arrangement in site.
Now that PERformed INECinto putting one Ipob man (Okechukwu Ibeano, who is probably related to PDP's Peter Obi) just look at the mess he created? It was thiss mess that forced INEC to postpone the elections as he just sent materials for one state to another state!
Now, the same useless morons in PDP then turn around to blame the same Amina Zakari?
Nigerians need to find a FINAL and PERMANENT SOLUTION to this PROBLEM called PDP, by not voting for a THIEF, in the coming elections

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Elections: Amina Zakari Not In Charge Of Electoral Operations – INEC REC by Effiongdbest: 1:59pm On Feb 18, 2019
Nigerians have looked back this past 4 years and what we have seen is only total darkness and misery. Life has been so miserable within just 4 years of only one man Buhari, is it the herdsmen killings, bokoharam killings, disunity, nepotism, python dance on armless protesters, Shitte Muslims killings, Poverty capital of the world, what have we not seen within just 4 years of this man Buhari, what??.

Anyone thinking of voting Buhari again may all these calamity listed above follow your immediate family from generation to generation, non shall escape it till eternity. Amen
Re: Nigeria Elections: Amina Zakari Not In Charge Of Electoral Operations – INEC REC by vizkiz: 1:59pm On Feb 18, 2019
AngelicBeing:
Hahaha, I will give you Canadian Visa valid for 400 years but you will pay me 50 billion dollars for the visa, if you are ready let me know tongue
angry
Re: Nigeria Elections: Amina Zakari Not In Charge Of Electoral Operations – INEC REC by Nobody: 2:00pm On Feb 18, 2019
wise2odd:
I was wondering how would the Nigerian Military Defend Buhari if atiku declared himself president elected and swear in from Ghana.

if buhari adamantly want to fight back. will the Nigeria Soldiers fight for him or just surrendered because it will be a senseless war for them to die for nothing.

and if they should fight with all resource and might how far can they go?

and couple with the fact that the Niger Delta Avengers will resume bombing of pipe line from their new threat's which would hurt the economy greatly.

how far can the Nigeria military defends buhari against foreign US invasion to install the authentic president elect?

That chaos would just give us the chance to start our own revolution & eliminate all those old cargoes
Re: Nigeria Elections: Amina Zakari Not In Charge Of Electoral Operations – INEC REC by AstralBody: 2:00pm On Feb 18, 2019
TIGRITIS:
To echo what someone said in another thread, apc is getting too dull for my liking, wtf?

How can the opposition be intimidating you with plan of rigging while you (the ruling) rather remain on the defensive?

This is not the norm in Nigerian election. It is the opposition that tries to prevent the ruling from rigging, never the other way round.

If apc go dull demselves and allow these desperate thieves to take over this country, this country will remain doomed till only God knows when. Wtf.

Or could it be that some apc members have signed pact with athifku since Buhari is not allowing them to steal ni?
cheesy grin

Re: Nigeria Elections: Amina Zakari Not In Charge Of Electoral Operations – INEC REC by osuofia2(m): 2:01pm On Feb 18, 2019
TIGRITIS:

your papa
Re: Nigeria Elections: Amina Zakari Not In Charge Of Electoral Operations – INEC REC by AngelicBeing: 2:02pm On Feb 18, 2019
vizkiz:

angry
Calm down buddy, I waa kidding with you, life is boring without jokes grin
Re: Nigeria Elections: Amina Zakari Not In Charge Of Electoral Operations – INEC REC by Cybertext(m): 2:02pm On Feb 18, 2019
TIGRITIS:

Very possible if you notice there's been a lot of leaked tapes and blackmail against the big wigs of APC, there are definitely a lot of moles in the APC still loyal to Atiku.
Re: Nigeria Elections: Amina Zakari Not In Charge Of Electoral Operations – INEC REC by vizkiz: 2:03pm On Feb 18, 2019
AngelicBeing:
Calm down buddy, I waa kidding with you, life is boring without jokes grin
better gemmie that visa now before I shoot you cry
Re: Nigeria Elections: Amina Zakari Not In Charge Of Electoral Operations – INEC REC by osuofia2(m): 2:04pm On Feb 18, 2019
MYHUBBY:

you can't it say any more better than that. pmb is just too Democrat for my liking

you are in sifia pain... mumu zombie, pmb is a democrat
Re: Nigeria Elections: Amina Zakari Not In Charge Of Electoral Operations – INEC REC by MrAJQ(m): 2:07pm On Feb 18, 2019
If you plan to steal ballot box on Saturday, then rest in peace in advance
Re: Nigeria Elections: Amina Zakari Not In Charge Of Electoral Operations – INEC REC by AngelicBeing: 2:07pm On Feb 18, 2019
vizkiz:

better gemmie that visa now before I shoot you cry
Canadian visa is kind of hard to get now but if you are a graduate + currently working with good salary + years of experience, try the skilled workers program, it takes 6 to 9 months and you will be given your PR and you can flee the headquarters of poverty.
Re: Nigeria Elections: Amina Zakari Not In Charge Of Electoral Operations – INEC REC by TIGRITIS: 2:09pm On Feb 18, 2019
MYHUBBY:

Honestly, same here @ the highlighted.
Re: Nigeria Elections: Amina Zakari Not In Charge Of Electoral Operations – INEC REC by Daboomb: 2:10pm On Feb 18, 2019
wise2odd:
I was wondering how would the Nigerian Military Defend Buhari if atiku declared himself president elected and swear in from Ghana.

if buhari adamantly want to fight back. will the Nigeria Soldiers fight for him or just surrendered because it will be a senseless war for them to die for nothing.

and couple with the fact that the Niger Delta Avengers will resume bombing of pipe line from their new threat's which would hurt the economy greatly.

how far can the Nigeria military defends buhari against foreign US invasion to install the authentic president elect?

I am sure this scenario is the ONLY PLAN that PDP has.
The Nigerian Armed Forces know who their COMMANDER-IN-CHIEF is, it is the sittjng President (Buhari), not some self-declared thief!
But they forgot to factor-in the will of the Nigerian people to resist any nonsense fromAthiefku the looter.
Las-Lass, Atiku will pay the supreme price if he tried to subvert out free and fair franchise by committing TREASON,

But l am sure it wil never get to that becauese Atiku will be defeated with such a large margin he would likely collapse afterwards grin
Re: Nigeria Elections: Amina Zakari Not In Charge Of Electoral Operations – INEC REC by omatech: 2:12pm On Feb 18, 2019
Hnm

Re: Nigeria Elections: Amina Zakari Not In Charge Of Electoral Operations – INEC REC by Nobody: 2:14pm On Feb 18, 2019
wise2odd:

u guys like this us too much. Why will us invade nigeria. Wer has it happened b4. Wic foreign invasion. How many wars have the us won. Despite all the equipment and man power they have.. I dont why u guys think us will storm aso rock and instal atiku president. Whats the name of the movie.
Re: Nigeria Elections: Amina Zakari Not In Charge Of Electoral Operations – INEC REC by papparatzzi2013: 2:18pm On Feb 18, 2019
The biafraudster Ibeanu Okechukwu is sabotaging our election.

Sack him nowwwww

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Elections: Amina Zakari Not In Charge Of Electoral Operations – INEC REC by PaChukwudi44(m): 2:21pm On Feb 18, 2019
Ray97:
u guys like this us too much. Why will us invade nigeria. Wer has it happened b4. Wic foreign invasion. How many wars have the us won. Despite all the equipment and man power they have.. I dont why u guys think us will storm aso rock and instal atiku president. Whats the name of the movie.

have you heard about the F15 fighter jets? It is a very nice technology that would be nice to be used on Buhari's soldiers
Re: Nigeria Elections: Amina Zakari Not In Charge Of Electoral Operations – INEC REC by MYHUBBY: 2:24pm On Feb 18, 2019
osuofia2:

you are in sifia pain... mumu zombie, pmb is a democrat

compare him to your new found Lord OBJ. do you know how embarrassing it was for him to seize a whole number 2 traveling details and prevent him from travelling during their second regime?

do you know how Nigeria suffer the supremacy battle of obj and the useless Atiku then

you think this is banga and okpa talk? mumu of the year

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Elections: Amina Zakari Not In Charge Of Electoral Operations – INEC REC by Daboomb: 2:34pm On Feb 18, 2019
TIGRITIS:

The above is a big problem for Buhari, he is trying too hard to be an "Oyinbo Democrat" thatplays by the rule when his opponents in the POP are the typical, wicked Nigerian Politicians.
Every time, he would say "l don't want to interfere" so they don't say l am a military dictator!
Nigeria is peculiar, Nigerians are peculiar and Nigerian Politicians are the worst dcumbags that ever lived.
Especially PDP Politicians who would do anything to create chaos and steal "power" like they steal our money.

Buhari needs to stop playing nice with these criminals, it was this Mr. NICE SYNDROME that allowed Saraki to impose himself on us as Senate President till today! Mr. Nice cannot survive Nigeria'dirty politics, he needs to learn from the likes of Tinubu.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Elections: Amina Zakari Not In Charge Of Electoral Operations – INEC REC by Chinashopping84: 2:37pm On Feb 18, 2019
TIGRITIS:

So Buhari never stole before right.
Ask Buhari what happened to the ptf money,then you will know that there no atom of integrity in him (Buhari).I didn't say atiku didn't steal,but their is difference.Buhari allow his cronies to steal as they like.

check my siggy
Re: Nigeria Elections: Amina Zakari Not In Charge Of Electoral Operations – INEC REC by PaChukwudi44(m): 2:37pm On Feb 18, 2019
Daboomb:

The above is a big problem for Buhari, he is trying too hard to be an "Oyinbo Democrat" thatplays by the rule when his opponents in the POP are the typical, wicked Nigerian Politicians.
Every time, he would say "l don't want to interfere" so they don't say l am a military dictator!
Nigeria is peculiar, Nigerians are peculiar and Nigerian Politicians are the worst dcumbags that ever lived.
Especially PDP Politicians who would do anything to create chaos and steal "power" like they steal our money.

Buhari needs to stop playing nice with these criminals, it was this Mr. NICE SYNDROME that allowed Saraki to impose himself on us as Senate President till today! Mr. Nice cannot survive Nigeria'dirty politics, he needs to learn from the likes of Tinubu.
The international communities will also stop playing nice with him and wield the big stick.At most after one week of bomabardment the Nigerian military will collapse
Re: Nigeria Elections: Amina Zakari Not In Charge Of Electoral Operations – INEC REC by koladebrainiac(m): 2:40pm On Feb 18, 2019
wise2odd:

Senseless trash

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Video: Ooni Links Aje Festival To Industrious Igbo People / FFK: 99% Of Buhari's Supporters Will Kiss His Old Arse If He Wanted Them To / BREAKING: Ize-iyamu Overtakes Obaseki, Leads With Wide Margin (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.