Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,502 members, 7,816,193 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:23 AM

Nigeria Elections: Amina Zakari Not In Charge Of Electoral Operations – INEC REC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Elections: Amina Zakari Not In Charge Of Electoral Operations – INEC REC (9462 Views)

Zakari Mijinyawa Confirms Escape Of Nadeem Anjarwalla, Binance Executive / How I Was Forced To Announce Okorocha Winner Of Senate Seat – INEC REC / INEC Appoints Amina Zakari As Head Of Collation Centre For Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Elections: Amina Zakari Not In Charge Of Electoral Operations – INEC REC by Daboomb: 2:43pm On Feb 18, 2019
PaChukwudi44:

have you heard about the F15 fighter jets? It is a very nice technology that would be nice to be used on Buhari's soldiers

When l hear anyone gloat about how a foreign power can invade Nigeria with fighter jets, bomb and destroy the country, l ask myself whether they are animals or what benefit will acrue to such people?

But then, l realise that there are those from the South East whose only hope of actualising their delusional Biafra, is if Nigeria is weakened by an external power....and like lizards, they look for such "cracks in the wall", so they can crawl in.

Common sense should tell you that when such people invite foreign powers into their own country, they are the ones that pay the price with their lives, the life of their children and family and their assets.
Go and ask those rebels who invited NATO/AMERICA into Libya, Syria, Iraq, Ukraine, e.t.c...... till today, they are still paying the price because now they don't even have a country.
Re: Nigeria Elections: Amina Zakari Not In Charge Of Electoral Operations – INEC REC by Daboomb: 2:49pm On Feb 18, 2019
PaChukwudi44:

The international communities will also stop playing nice with him and wield the big stick.At most after one week of bomabardment the Nigerian military will collapse

Keep quiet there, Ipob Piglet.
If not that Buhari is nice, treasonous goats like you would have been charged for sedition and jailed.
Wishing and inciting attack on your country's armed forces is a criminal offence...and that is exactly what you are saying right now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Elections: Amina Zakari Not In Charge Of Electoral Operations – INEC REC by osuofia2(m): 2:56pm On Feb 18, 2019
MYHUBBY:

compare him to your new found Lord OBJ. do you know how embarrassing it was for him to seize a whole number 2 traveling details and prevent him from travelling during their second regime?

do you know how Nigeria suffer the supremacy battle of obj and the useless Atiku then

you think this is banga and okpa talk? mumu of the year
i de laugh, the date is still 23/02/19
Re: Nigeria Elections: Amina Zakari Not In Charge Of Electoral Operations – INEC REC by MYHUBBY: 3:01pm On Feb 18, 2019
osuofia2:

i de laugh, the date is still 23/02/19

I'm sure he won't take a slow chance. PDP must be resisted by every sane Nigeria to resume what they're best known for

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Elections: Amina Zakari Not In Charge Of Electoral Operations – INEC REC by eagleeye2: 3:14pm On Feb 18, 2019
When was her former post reshuffled? That is the question begging answers.
Amina Zakari is no longer the Chairperson of electoral operations.
Re: Nigeria Elections: Amina Zakari Not In Charge Of Electoral Operations – INEC REC by orebetitus(m): 3:17pm On Feb 18, 2019
Atiku is a looter, Atiku is a thief, which has virtually became all APC achieved in 4years,
Things to note about Alhaji Atiku Abubakar,

1. Atiku has been out of public office for almost 12 years now, since 2007.

2. Alhaji Atiku Abubakar became a billionaire in Nigeria before 1999.

3. Alhaji Atiku Abubakar contested for SDP presidential primaries alongside MKO Abiola in 1992 and willingly dropped his ambition for Abiola in a gentle man's manner , just as he didn't scatter APC when President Mohammad Buhari was chosen instead he worked closely with all forms of support to prove that he has never been desperate for power.

4. Alhaji Atiku Abubakar won Adamawa state gubernatorial democratically in 1999 before his 1992 political sportsmanship was remembered and he was appointed Vice to President Olusegun Obasanjo.

5. Alhaji Atiku Abubakar resigned from Nigerian custom service in 1989 that was 10 straight years before he became Nigerian Vice President but all that while he was still a multibillionaire,

6. APC Leader Bola Ahmed Tinubu narrated that immediately after Now President Mohammadu Buhari was elected APC flagbearer for 2015 polls that the party was out of fund and Alhaji Atiku Abubakar donated 2billion naira and a pretty IJ bate jet for logistics and left to rest in the UK, that after two weeks the needed money again ,he (Bola Ahmed Tinubu) in company of other APC leaders went to UK to plead with him for more fund which he gave them more 5billion naira according to their report, now my question is, ALL THIS WHILE ATIKU WAS SPONSORING THE AMBITION OF SAINT BUHARI "MR INTEGRITY", WASN'T HE CORRUPT THEN, WASN'T HE A THIEF? WASN'T A LOOTER?
Does that mean that APC was brought to power with looted fund? , so saint Mohammadu Buhari was sponsored by a thief?? This questions remain unansweredand a judgement unto all those that benefitted from him 2015 and suddenly discovers that he is a thief,

7. Can any Nigerian sincerely point at any political leader from the post of a state governor upwards since 1999 that all he had was only his constitutionally provided salary and allowance, just one person so we can use him as a yardstick or perimeter of judgement against Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, I will still wait until I see one but before then.

8. Alhaji Atiku Abubakar as he keeps saying has never been convicted by any court not even EFCC, he has been and always available all this while,

9. Let's assume Alhaji Atiku Abubakar is a looter, greedy and a thief, corrupt by implication, what is Bola Ahmed Tinubu? The leader of Nigeria ruling party, A Saint? What is Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi, an imam? What is Godswill Apkabio, a monk? Raji Fashola, Orji Uzor Kalu etc.

10. The sin Alhaji Atiku Abubakar committed is that he decided to invest in Nigeria instead of keeping his money in foreign banks waiting till he dies then the nation will loose it.
Conclusively as a nation today we have more challenges than we had in 2015, worst among them is
Poverty and no more respect to the sanctity of human, now human life can just be wasted at any slightest provocation and nothing will happen that is the worst thing that can happen to any society, besides Tribalism as never seen before, insensitivity and outright disregard for the feelings of Nigerian people, Lies especially in manner that insult average human intelligence, gross incompetence, brazen intolerance and abuse of power of power especially by security officials, all this has beset our democracy for this reason I will vote for my conscience you too vote your conscience and God will judge us all by our conscience thanks.

A concerned Nigerian.

He invest his resource in this nation that is a leader that is interested in his people
Re: Nigeria Elections: Amina Zakari Not In Charge Of Electoral Operations – INEC REC by Nobody: 6:31pm On Feb 18, 2019
wise2odd:
I was wondering how would the Nigerian Military Defend Buhari if atiku declared himself president elected and swear in from Ghana.

if buhari adamantly want to fight back. will the Nigeria Soldiers fight for him or just surrendered because it will be a senseless war for them to die for nothing.

and if they should fight with all resource and might how far can they go?

and couple with the fact that the Niger Delta Avengers will resume bombing of pipe line from their new threat's which would hurt the economy greatly.

how far can the Nigeria military defends buhari against foreign US invasion to install the authentic president elect?
This one is out of his mind. How can I support same candidate with people like this one who thinks like animals?
senatordave1 please note, I'm no longer in support of Atiku, I am for Sowore.
(whoever wants to be friends shout quote with insults)

Now to the man who wrote this, I will ask you these few questions.

How can Atiku declare himself an authentic president elect when INEC that is the only recognized body for such hasn't declared him?

Which foreign invasion are u talking about? Who will lead the invasion? How come Asad is still the president of Syria when they invaded?

Most of you need to stop typing, try to think through your comments before dropping them.
Re: Nigeria Elections: Amina Zakari Not In Charge Of Electoral Operations – INEC REC by wirinet(m): 6:54pm On Feb 18, 2019
Daboomb:

The above is a big problem for Buhari, he is trying too hard to be an "Oyinbo Democrat" thatplays by the rule when his opponents in the POP are the typical, wicked Nigerian Politicians.
Every time, he would say "l don't want to interfere" so they don't say l am a military dictator!
Nigeria is peculiar, Nigerians are peculiar and Nigerian Politicians are the worst dcumbags that ever lived.
Especially PDP Politicians who would do anything to create chaos and steal "power" like they steal our money.

Buhari needs to stop playing nice with these criminals, it was this Mr. NICE SYNDROME that allowed Saraki to impose himself on us as Senate President till today! Mr. Nice cannot survive Nigeria'dirty politics, he needs to learn from the likes of Tinubu.

That's the problem. Buhari is trying too hard to be a Democrat and is always on the defensive. PDP and it's allies bullied Buhari into removing the person in charge of logistics for the past 2 elections and put a completely inexperienced person there. Now, that there is a logistics catastrophe, the same PDP is putting the blame on Buhari. Some even said Amina Zakari from her position of head of collation centre sabotaged the logistics for the elections.
If it was someone like OBJ, he would have simply doubled down and even made Iyabo the head of logistics.
Re: Nigeria Elections: Amina Zakari Not In Charge Of Electoral Operations – INEC REC by wirinet(m): 7:02pm On Feb 18, 2019
PaChukwudi44:

have you heard about the F15 fighter jets? It is a very nice technology that would be nice to be used on Buhari's soldiers

F15 fighters don't win wars, determined ground soldiers do. Ask Israel in the Israeli - Hezbollah war or the American -Vietnam war.
Even in the ongoing war against ISIS it's the Pershmerga forces (kurdish fighters) that are taking territories from ISIS.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Abba Kyari: Ugwuanyi Condoles With President Buhari, Family, Others / Leave Amina Zakari Alone - Group Warns PDP, Others / Video: Ooni Links Aje Festival To Industrious Igbo People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.