Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,265 members, 7,836,207 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

Nsima Ekere Slums At Home; Udom Emmanuel Wins - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nsima Ekere Slums At Home; Udom Emmanuel Wins (99074 Views)

Nsima Ekere Wins Akwa Ibom APC Governorship Primary / Akpabio Visits Udoedehe And Obong Nsima Ekere / Nsima Ekere Presented With Guns And Knives During Rally In Akwa Ibom. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nsima Ekere Slums At Home; Udom Emmanuel Wins by Nobody: 11:58pm On Feb 24, 2019
BayportalEnt:
To be honest, expected a larger margin from South South and South East, with these margins it's obvious Buhari has won... You may not like it but it's the truth

He hasn't cleared F.C.T yet, so lets all chill till Monday

1 Like

Re: Nsima Ekere Slums At Home; Udom Emmanuel Wins by RTSC: 11:59pm On Feb 24, 2019
Abeyjide:
atiku own won't funny when he eventually loose
If buhari performs the way he did over the past four years , pdp will regain the presidency in 2023.
There will be no more incumbency and sai buhari to stop them.

1 Like

Re: Nsima Ekere Slums At Home; Udom Emmanuel Wins by Patrick2497: 12:00am On Feb 25, 2019
Breaking News!!!
Hon Chisom Dike of PDP just won the federal house of rep seat for Eleme/Tai/Oyigbo federal consistency in rivers state.
PDP Power!!!!
Comr Osaro from ogale ward in Eleme LGA

1 Like

Re: Nsima Ekere Slums At Home; Udom Emmanuel Wins by kgb101: 12:01am On Feb 25, 2019
mcdokwe:
Na wa o, what a sensational headline...
O!

Meanwhile I must not fail to express my great disappointment with the youths of this supposedly great country, the level of hatred being shown towards each other for Politicians who don't care to know you exist is heartbreaking.
Don't you see the level of political development in other nations and wish to be like them? How do you hold your leaders accountable if you're going to kill yourselves due to the peanuts they throw at you only during elections?
When are we going to be wise?
I fear for una

Really a hopeless country.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nsima Ekere Slums At Home; Udom Emmanuel Wins by chucks4sure: 12:03am On Feb 25, 2019
APC toughs chasing people away from voting in Lagos
watch the video
https://onet.tv/8530d1f6-27ea-4382-99cb-0f850c6aa9b2
Re: Nsima Ekere Slums At Home; Udom Emmanuel Wins by Nobody: 12:05am On Feb 25, 2019
Was he expecting to defeat an incumbent who just launched an airline?
Re: Nsima Ekere Slums At Home; Udom Emmanuel Wins by agbenijohn(m): 12:05am On Feb 25, 2019
Why
Re: Nsima Ekere Slums At Home; Udom Emmanuel Wins by Charmingrascal(m): 12:07am On Feb 25, 2019
Was he expecting APC to win Akwa Ibom fact is the way Kwarans voted against PDP because of Saraki is the way Akwa Ibom people will vote against APC because of Akpabio.

I am not a PDP sympathiser but the truth his Akpabio betrayed GEJ/PDP I remember he used to Mama Peace boy and Jonathan's friend.
Well politics is a game of interest but some things u pick interest in can end your political career the way Saraki's interest ended his in Kwara

1 Like

Re: Nsima Ekere Slums At Home; Udom Emmanuel Wins by JavaKonjo: 12:10am On Feb 25, 2019
Re: Nsima Ekere Slums At Home; Udom Emmanuel Wins by mohammedisa27: 12:23am On Feb 25, 2019
freemanbubble:
Same here in Edo state
PDP is raping Apc

As at yesterday evening
Pdp was raping APC in Egor local government area of Edo state

Don't argue with me am apo2 in one of the voting point among the unit at ward 10 in egor.
Although the work was sweet
But the pressure was on me and apo3 as my apo(VP) was a girl, my po was a girl and my apo1 was a girl. Too much female and they can't absorb pressure from voters when don smoke before coming to polling unit

Even in oredo and ikpoba okha PDP is raping Apc
Now oshiomohole and obaseki are trying to use thugs to spoil everything
I have no respect for obaseki anymore

I said initially I can bet my balls that PDP will win Edo state

U mean ehor LG
Re: Nsima Ekere Slums At Home; Udom Emmanuel Wins by Billionaire09: 12:25am On Feb 25, 2019
PDP have mole and saboteurs within them.

These are the enemies of the masses below. Beware with them. They are murderers of innocent children and people's child/parents, their judgements await them.

Re: Nsima Ekere Slums At Home; Udom Emmanuel Wins by Rroszy(m): 12:33am On Feb 25, 2019
wow!!!
Re: Nsima Ekere Slums At Home; Udom Emmanuel Wins by nasoeb: 12:53am On Feb 25, 2019
Let me say this and everyone should watch out
At the end of collation, Atiku and Buhari will have 25% of vote cast in 2/3 of the states. The interesting thing is that, Atiku will win more states (btw 19-21 Statea) while Buhari will have more total vote cast.
So this is where you will find your President.

Please observe.
Re: Nsima Ekere Slums At Home; Udom Emmanuel Wins by vineyardfarms: 12:59am On Feb 25, 2019
Re: Nsima Ekere Slums At Home; Udom Emmanuel Wins by segunalesh1997(m): 1:30am On Feb 25, 2019
hmm..slums smell of defeat for him and bubu...
Re: Nsima Ekere Slums At Home; Udom Emmanuel Wins by Demol4trillions(m): 2:23am On Feb 25, 2019
Buhari Is Going Higher Like Rocket Fire Works, Enemies Are Going Down Like Burning Candle. P M B Till 2023

1 Like

Re: Nsima Ekere Slums At Home; Udom Emmanuel Wins by Bobulopsy(m): 2:32am On Feb 25, 2019
Cletus77:
Season of political retirement

Mark my words
100%

1 Like

Re: Nsima Ekere Slums At Home; Udom Emmanuel Wins by ayabie4luv(m): 2:38am On Feb 25, 2019
Nigerian comedian mocks US boxer jarrell miller for violently pushing Anthony joshua

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=14tGYJ4Ux8I
Re: Nsima Ekere Slums At Home; Udom Emmanuel Wins by Ashinner: 3:01am On Feb 25, 2019
Nigerians know whom they want,Buhari should accept defeat, when Nigerians want buhari in 2015 we voted for him but he desapointed us and now we voted for Atiku Even if Atiku too focub we will vote another man of our choice next time

1 Like

Re: Nsima Ekere Slums At Home; Udom Emmanuel Wins by MrSly(m): 3:05am On Feb 25, 2019
Creamz:
Nice. The people appreciate what PDP has done for the state. Akpabio should start thinking of a new line of business outside politics now
Rightly put " what akpabio did for the people under PDP. Akpabio only miscalculated out of fear of witch hunting by fed govt. Nevertheless, I am pleased that PDP is dealing with the satanic APC.

2 Likes

Re: Nsima Ekere Slums At Home; Udom Emmanuel Wins by Cocking: 3:32am On Feb 25, 2019
Edo north,etsako west,Auchi,Ward 4 unit 9
APC = 203
AAC= 0
ACCORD = 0
PDP = 111

MY GOD, even my own polling unit again (I can't believe that I'm living among animals over here)
Most of those who voted here are from kogi state(igbira people) Yahaya bello people...
but my greatest joy from ( akoko Edo) PDP disciplined APC with wide margin in all the polling units in Akoko Edo except 2

IKPESHI = 301 voted for PDP, (47 for APC)
IGARRA = 298 voted for PDP, (32 for APC)
IBILLO = 409 voted for PDP , (51 for APC)
AGOR - 58 for PDP, (28 for APC)
Ososo = figures not available but PDP won
Aiyegunle = figures not available but PDP won
aiyetoro = SAME
ekpesa= SAME
Ogori magogo = SAME
ETC.....
Apart from Auchi,jattu and iyamo,Aviele (Muslim dominated area) OSHIOMOLEH no get LEVEL For EDO STATE
Re: Nsima Ekere Slums At Home; Udom Emmanuel Wins by Donna760: 3:39am On Feb 25, 2019
Winning

Re: Nsima Ekere Slums At Home; Udom Emmanuel Wins by eedrissa(m): 3:39am On Feb 25, 2019
all die na die
Re: Nsima Ekere Slums At Home; Udom Emmanuel Wins by nelcliff(m): 3:54am On Feb 25, 2019
We told them that South South is PDP and PDP is South South .

He shouldn't die oo so he will come and finish what he has started come March 9.

No space for them in Akwa Ibom State.

In another news, His counterpart has also lost his senatorial seat too

See what broom has done to Akpabio, a once vibrant man..

Sir I feel your pain but kindly take heart.

1 Like

Re: Nsima Ekere Slums At Home; Udom Emmanuel Wins by Mrjosh0902: 4:18am On Feb 25, 2019
See prove below!

Re: Nsima Ekere Slums At Home; Udom Emmanuel Wins by somehow: 4:22am On Feb 25, 2019
You mean they have done governorship election in Akwa ibom?
Re: Nsima Ekere Slums At Home; Udom Emmanuel Wins by Missy89(f): 4:24am On Feb 25, 2019
Is he dead yet? Stupid politicians
Re: Nsima Ekere Slums At Home; Udom Emmanuel Wins by Youngpo413: 4:25am On Feb 25, 2019
drake49:
shame to APC shame to BUHARI
not yet.
Re: Nsima Ekere Slums At Home; Udom Emmanuel Wins by Ayodeji058: 4:25am On Feb 25, 2019
Join me in network marketing and let's make 500k in 6 months at a comfort zone.... Other massive rewards inclusive (Brand new car etc.).... Its real, dont wait till you see a living proof become one let people see..

SEND DM ON WHATSAPP

Re: Nsima Ekere Slums At Home; Udom Emmanuel Wins by Dalby(m): 4:27am On Feb 25, 2019

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kayode Fayemi Wears Bullet Proof Vest Under His Buba For Campaign. Photos / Gunmen Attack Ifeanyi Ubah's Convoy In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) / Rerun: Kano Supplementary Governorship Election (Live Updates, Results)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.