Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,292 members, 7,836,281 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

Nsima Ekere Slums At Home; Udom Emmanuel Wins - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nsima Ekere Slums At Home; Udom Emmanuel Wins (99076 Views)

Nsima Ekere Wins Akwa Ibom APC Governorship Primary / Akpabio Visits Udoedehe And Obong Nsima Ekere / Nsima Ekere Presented With Guns And Knives During Rally In Akwa Ibom. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nsima Ekere Slums At Home; Udom Emmanuel Wins by Youngpo413: 4:28am On Feb 25, 2019
Charmingrascal:
Was he expecting APC to win Akwa Ibom fact is the way Kwarans voted against PDP because of Saraki is the way Akwa Ibom people will vote against APC because of Akpabio.

I am not a PDP sympathiser but the truth his Akpabio betrayed GEJ/PDP I remember he used to Mama Peace boy and Jonathan's friend.
Well politics is a game of interest but some things u pick interest in can end your political career the way Saraki's interest ended his in Kwara
time will tell.

2 Likes

Re: Nsima Ekere Slums At Home; Udom Emmanuel Wins by hollywater: 4:28am On Feb 25, 2019
Creamz:
Nice. The people appreciate what PDP has done for the state. Akpabio should start thinking of a new line of business outside politics now
Akpabio will be a political pensioner after this election.

4 Likes

Re: Nsima Ekere Slums At Home; Udom Emmanuel Wins by Youngpo413: 4:31am On Feb 25, 2019
nasoeb:
Let me say this and everyone should watch out
At the end of collation, Atiku and Buhari will have 25% of vote cast in 2/3 of the states. The interesting thing is that, Atiku will win more states (btw 19-21 Statea) while Buhari will have more total vote cast.
So this is where you will find your President.

Please observe.
you don talk am and na so-e-go-be.

2 Likes

Re: Nsima Ekere Slums At Home; Udom Emmanuel Wins by ankpaone: 4:33am On Feb 25, 2019
how then can a block vote of a million come from akwa ibom state for the PDP? results were written for Jonathan in 2015!

2 Likes

Re: Nsima Ekere Slums At Home; Udom Emmanuel Wins by Youngpo413: 4:35am On Feb 25, 2019
Demol4trillions:
Buhari Is Going Higher Like Rocket Fire Works, Enemies Are Going Down Like Burning Candle. P M B Till 2023
sai baba/AKPABIO.

1 Like

Re: Nsima Ekere Slums At Home; Udom Emmanuel Wins by AkupeMBANO(m): 5:02am On Feb 25, 2019
Super1759:
So he was planning to win?
Inukwa rough play
this your comment use style sweet me. "the Inukwa rough play" part is overkilling. Lmao o

1 Like

Re: Nsima Ekere Slums At Home; Udom Emmanuel Wins by Tes976: 5:30am On Feb 25, 2019
See below

Re: Nsima Ekere Slums At Home; Udom Emmanuel Wins by Patini147(m): 5:42am On Feb 25, 2019
DinoMelaye:

Source: https://www.sunnewsonline.com/ekere-akwa-ibom-apc-guber-aspirant-slums-at-home-gov-emmanuel-wins/

Please, someone should help me tell this person the difference between SLUM and SLUMP.
Re: Nsima Ekere Slums At Home; Udom Emmanuel Wins by Nobody: 5:45am On Feb 25, 2019
tobby98:

What does ur flat head thinks of the surprises in Southwest
Ondo, Oyo and soonest Lagos will be in the bag despite the gamble
Ondo you won, Lagos you lost, Oyo, I still feel Buhari would win Oyo
Re: Nsima Ekere Slums At Home; Udom Emmanuel Wins by RillJ(m): 5:56am On Feb 25, 2019
Ur balls are safe!

freemanbubble:
Same here in Edo state
PDP is raping Apc

As at yesterday evening
Pdp was raping APC in Egor local government area of Edo state

Don't argue with me am apo2 in one of the voting point among the unit at ward 10 in egor.
Although the work was sweet
But the pressure was on me and apo3 as my apo(VP) was a girl, my po was a girl and my apo1 was a girl. Too much female and they can't absorb pressure from voters when don smoke before coming to polling unit

Even in oredo and ikpoba okha PDP is raping Apc
Now oshiomohole and obaseki are trying to use thugs to spoil everything
I have no respect for obaseki anymore

I said initially I can bet my balls that PDP will win Edo state
Re: Nsima Ekere Slums At Home; Udom Emmanuel Wins by RillJ(m): 5:57am On Feb 25, 2019
Super1759:
So he was planning to win?
Inukwa rough play

See kweshn! grin
Re: Nsima Ekere Slums At Home; Udom Emmanuel Wins by gentlegenius(m): 6:44am On Feb 25, 2019
freemanbubble:
Same here in Edo state
PDP is raping Apc

As at yesterday evening

Don't argue with me am apo2 in one of the voting point among the unit at ward 10 in egor.
But the pressure was on me and apo3 as my apo(VP) was a girl, my po was a girl and my apo1 was a girl. Too much female and they can't absorb pressure from voters when don smoke before coming to polling unit

buhariguy where art thou?
Re: Nsima Ekere Slums At Home; Udom Emmanuel Wins by gentlegenius(m): 6:48am On Feb 25, 2019
ekaette1621:
Fake news
Sorry... But I am from Ikot Abasi. Nsima lost everywhere including his polling unit.
Re: Nsima Ekere Slums At Home; Udom Emmanuel Wins by SMILEGOLD(m): 7:42am On Feb 25, 2019
Super1759:
So he was planning to win? Inukwa rough play

rough play awugi obere o
Re: Nsima Ekere Slums At Home; Udom Emmanuel Wins by freemanbubble: 8:33am On Feb 25, 2019
mohammedisa27:

U mean ehor LG

EGOR is not EHOR. EGOR is a local government

Ehor is not a local government
It is a village in uhunmwode local government of Edo state
Re: Nsima Ekere Slums At Home; Udom Emmanuel Wins by freemanbubble: 8:34am On Feb 25, 2019
Athena4:
Bros was the sexist remark necessary? Pressure is pressure whether on male or female.

Nope
No Matter how sturborn a woman is they can't absorb pressure
Re: Nsima Ekere Slums At Home; Udom Emmanuel Wins by freemanbubble: 8:35am On Feb 25, 2019
D1official:

Same @ ikpobq okah.Serious raping.
Yes o
Re: Nsima Ekere Slums At Home; Udom Emmanuel Wins by ylaa(f): 11:59am On Feb 25, 2019
oshimole abi
osi-ole will soon faint
up pdp

freemanbubble:
Same here in Edo state
PDP is raping Apc

As at yesterday evening

Re: Nsima Ekere Slums At Home; Udom Emmanuel Wins by Ayobami7(m): 1:24pm On Feb 25, 2019
我什么都没有

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Gunmen Attack Ifeanyi Ubah's Convoy In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) / Rerun: Kano Supplementary Governorship Election (Live Updates, Results) / SALBAS Oil And Gas: The Biggest Filling Station In Nigeria With Almost 200 Staff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.