Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,027 members, 7,810,835 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:34 PM

Peter Tabichi, Kenyan Teacher Wins $1M Global Prize - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Peter Tabichi, Kenyan Teacher Wins $1M Global Prize (22814 Views)

If $1m Got Into Your Account, What Would Be Your First Move? / See The Instruments Used By A Kenyan Barber To Barb His Client. / 2 Nigerian Teachers Miss $1m Global Teacher Prize (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Tabichi, Kenyan Teacher Wins $1M Global Prize by jericco1(m): 11:44am On Mar 25, 2019
na so she take blow....it pays more when you give than receive. smiley kudos to her
Re: Peter Tabichi, Kenyan Teacher Wins $1M Global Prize by Sufisunni: 11:44am On Mar 25, 2019
That's what being humane is all about. You got halal dollars. The idiot Gandollars is busy stuffing poor people dollars in Kano.
Re: Peter Tabichi, Kenyan Teacher Wins $1M Global Prize by ipobarethieves: 11:45am On Mar 25, 2019
his reward here on Earth
Re: Peter Tabichi, Kenyan Teacher Wins $1M Global Prize by OnyesomJ(m): 11:45am On Mar 25, 2019
Nice One Keep The Passion of Helping God rewards

While here in 9ja teachers aren’t Satisfied with what Dey paid, Thou Things Hard sha
Re: Peter Tabichi, Kenyan Teacher Wins $1M Global Prize by goat22: 11:47am On Mar 25, 2019
Jgovt:
He's a true definition of Teaching which is the passing of what's worthwhile to people who ain't learned as you, but they must be sound after receiving.. He gave them his salary as his teaching aids to get their attentions and made them interested.. He's a teacher and deserves more than that...Teachers are now rewarded in Earth before they go to Heaven

You and I both know this is Baba Ojemba for Warri. A very humble man.
Re: Peter Tabichi, Kenyan Teacher Wins $1M Global Prize by Idonvex: 11:49am On Mar 25, 2019
Re: Peter Tabichi, Kenyan Teacher Wins $1M Global Prize by Youngstar76(m): 11:52am On Mar 25, 2019
tomdon:
Who nominated him?
How did they verify the claims?

THIS AWARD WAS PRESENTED IN UAE

Well it's their money and whatever and however the prerequisites they follow to pick a winner, it's none of your business.

Fazza the crowned prince of Dubai is a kind and humble young man.

1 Like

Re: Peter Tabichi, Kenyan Teacher Wins $1M Global Prize by desire4love: 12:00pm On Mar 25, 2019
Congrats to a man that knows the plight and suffering of those poor pupils.

1 Like

Re: Peter Tabichi, Kenyan Teacher Wins $1M Global Prize by LisaAnne(f): 12:05pm On Mar 25, 2019
jericco1:
na so she take blow....it pays more when you give than receive. smiley kudos to her
where did you see "her" ?
Re: Peter Tabichi, Kenyan Teacher Wins $1M Global Prize by mozona(m): 12:05pm On Mar 25, 2019
Nigerians are too wise or should i say careless or wicked to do such.

80% of his salary!!

our rich peolple self no go try am let alone poor man
Re: Peter Tabichi, Kenyan Teacher Wins $1M Global Prize by Holuwaxheun(m): 12:08pm On Mar 25, 2019
Richdad50:
shocked

The power of giving and the reward for compassion. Giving and Compassion are the laws to abundance. Nobody has ever lived his life for others and remained unblessed. It is a catalyst that force open heavens and unlocks every shut door of prosperity over your life.

A law given to Nature by God to apply on all men who obey its principles. It has no relationship with righteousness. It is one mystery that applies to every man under the earth. The mystery of seed and harvest, planting and reaping, emptying to be refilled.

Richdad

You are on-point.

1 Like

Re: Peter Tabichi, Kenyan Teacher Wins $1M Global Prize by jericco1(m): 12:08pm On Mar 25, 2019
LisaAnne:
where did you see her?

lol grin
that's because there is no difference between the two
Re: Peter Tabichi, Kenyan Teacher Wins $1M Global Prize by mechanics(m): 12:11pm On Mar 25, 2019
Wow, his good work has found him out.
Re: Peter Tabichi, Kenyan Teacher Wins $1M Global Prize by kevoh(m): 12:12pm On Mar 25, 2019
Seems the teacher is a Catholic priest of some sort (Order of the Capuchin Friars maybe undecided ) with that habit he is wearing. Many of them take vows of celibacy and poverty, so things like salary, wealth etc means nothing to him. I am pretty sure large chunk of that $1M is going back for charity purpose.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Tabichi, Kenyan Teacher Wins $1M Global Prize by NnamAries: 12:13pm On Mar 25, 2019
Thank god there are still some good people out there. Congratulations to him.
Re: Peter Tabichi, Kenyan Teacher Wins $1M Global Prize by ylaa(f): 12:21pm On Mar 25, 2019
i agree with you

ItxAyce:
This is front page stuff
This highlights Africa not as the dark continent, but as a shining light to obtain values from
Mods should do the needful

1 Like

Re: Peter Tabichi, Kenyan Teacher Wins $1M Global Prize by sanesta: 12:40pm On Mar 25, 2019
kevoh:
Seems the teacher is a Catholic priest of some sort (Order of the Capuchin Friars maybe undecided ) with that habit he is wearing. Many of them take vows of celibacy and poverty, so things like salary, wealth etc means nothing to him. I am pretty sure large chunk of that $1M is going back for charity purpose.
my tot exactly.. I think he's a Jesuit.

1 Like

Re: Peter Tabichi, Kenyan Teacher Wins $1M Global Prize by lexy2014: 1:14pm On Mar 25, 2019
mozona:
Nigerians are too wise or should i say careless or wicked to do such.

80% of his salary!!

our rich peolple self no go try am let alone poor man

And people are running around enriching their pastors& thanking them 4d opportunity 2 give them their tithes& offering

1 Like

Re: Peter Tabichi, Kenyan Teacher Wins $1M Global Prize by Babaken(m): 1:41pm On Mar 25, 2019
Factfinder1:
You will never see this in Nigeria
If for example it happened in western world you could have say you see this in Africa don't use your hand to wish yourself evil.
Re: Peter Tabichi, Kenyan Teacher Wins $1M Global Prize by AngelicBeing: 2:08pm On Mar 25, 2019
Richdad50:
shocked

The power of giving and the reward for compassion. Giving and Compassion are the laws to abundance. Nobody has ever lived his life for others and remained unblessed. It is a catalyst that force open heavens and unlocks every shut door of prosperity over any life.

A law given to Nature by God to apply on all men who obey its principles. It has no relationship with righteousness. It is one mystery that applies to every man under the earth. The mystery of seed and harvest, planting and reaping, emptying to be refilled.

Those who sow seeds reap, and those who plant, harvest of it thereof but, a man who sow men is the greatest of them all.

Richdad
Gbam cool
Re: Peter Tabichi, Kenyan Teacher Wins $1M Global Prize by KidsNEXTdoor: 2:09pm On Mar 25, 2019
Factfinder1:
You will never see this in Nigeria

A country that has Buhari and oshiomole?

Never
Re: Peter Tabichi, Kenyan Teacher Wins $1M Global Prize by banio: 2:10pm On Mar 25, 2019
See money
Re: Peter Tabichi, Kenyan Teacher Wins $1M Global Prize by Pavore9: 2:21pm On Mar 25, 2019
sanesta:

He is Franciscan.

1 Like

Re: Peter Tabichi, Kenyan Teacher Wins $1M Global Prize by Hoodbilonia: 2:30pm On Mar 25, 2019
He iz made for life
If client pay u 1m dollars
Men
Biggest boy
Re: Peter Tabichi, Kenyan Teacher Wins $1M Global Prize by Greatfullheart: 2:45pm On Mar 25, 2019
1MILLION WHAT? WELL DID A JOB. SO WHAT'S SHARING FORMULA??

Re: Peter Tabichi, Kenyan Teacher Wins $1M Global Prize by Tingler(m): 4:20pm On Mar 25, 2019
What a selfless gesture, out of love he reached out to the poorest of the poor and God has blessed him. A true practicing Catholic cleric
Re: Peter Tabichi, Kenyan Teacher Wins $1M Global Prize by internetpo(m): 5:32pm On Mar 25, 2019
Zanziman:
Is he a monk?
Yes a capuchin monk (Catholic)

gossipmama:
Capuchin Friar?
Yes
Re: Peter Tabichi, Kenyan Teacher Wins $1M Global Prize by Ugosample(m): 8:48pm On Mar 25, 2019
Hermionegranger:
I love this! And I can tell that the prize money is going back to the children.

I'm thinking same
Re: Peter Tabichi, Kenyan Teacher Wins $1M Global Prize by Ugosample(m): 8:52pm On Mar 25, 2019
lexy2014:

And people are running around enriching their pastors& thanking them 4d opportunity 2 give them their tithes& offering

Nigerians pay tithe for selfish reasons

You think they pay because they like to?
they are expecting blessings from God
Re: Peter Tabichi, Kenyan Teacher Wins $1M Global Prize by EagleNest(m): 6:26am On Mar 26, 2019
In deed a great African Ambassador!

Not those yeyebrities and politicians buying & showing off customized Ferrari, etc.

You rise by lifting others up. Not torturing them mentally!
Re: Peter Tabichi, Kenyan Teacher Wins $1M Global Prize by cyrilamx(m): 6:57am On Apr 07, 2019
sanesta:
with his Habit, he is a member of one of the 3 group that make up the First Order of St Francis or Franciscan.
He is a Order Friar Minor popularly known as Observant.
They take vow of poverty and chastity. Their mission is to the poor..

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Arm Investment Managers Pay Package. / Chartered Institute Of Administration (cia) / Ibere Ugochukwu, The Gala Seller: 'My Prison Experience'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.