Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,466 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

Bashir El-Rufai Blasts Igbos On Twitter, Apologises Later - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bashir El-Rufai Blasts Igbos On Twitter, Apologises Later (63662 Views)

Bashir El-rufai Blasts Daniel Bwala For Lying Against Peter Obi, Dad / Bashir El-Rufai To Wed Nwakaego, His Wife To Be (Pre-Wedding Pictures) / El-rufai Blasts South South Governors For Defending CJN, Onnoghen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bashir El-Rufai Blasts Igbos On Twitter, Apologises Later by nku5: 7:49pm On Apr 23, 2019
Emotionss:
[color=#006600][/color]

My dear I just weak for some Nigerians.
That is why History was removed from our schools.

It may take years but I believe that the igbo race will raise again. They just Need to put there Acts together.

I pray for a referendum. I am so tired of living alongside the haters as fellow citizens. If Igbos had their own country with their own armed forces all these riff-raff making threats would be too scared to open their dirty mouths

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bashir El-Rufai Blasts Igbos On Twitter, Apologises Later by Nobody: 7:49pm On Apr 23, 2019
Bastard have u seen the apology?
Enslaved wretch!
deomelo:

I just like how this dude is clowning Igbos all over the place.

The hate mongering clowns and Igbos are so obsessed with him that they stalk him on twitter and end up with eggs on their faces.

grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Bashir El-Rufai Blasts Igbos On Twitter, Apologises Later by OGHENAOGIE(m): 7:50pm On Apr 23, 2019
nku5:

We have put this matter to rest over and over on this NL. It has been shown over and over that every tribe participated in the the coup but the propagandists labelled it an Igbo coup.
go watch Real story of Nigeria by jide and stop cheap ignorance u hear...is banjo and ademoyega who are part of d five majors igbo??
Re: Bashir El-Rufai Blasts Igbos On Twitter, Apologises Later by YoungAncient1: 7:51pm On Apr 23, 2019
Indeed every creature shall reproduce after its kind. Bashir speaks like his father. Blabs now, when the software running his brain has updated, he apologize. Tomorrow, he will do the same again.

Behaving like that free smadav anti virus .
Re: Bashir El-Rufai Blasts Igbos On Twitter, Apologises Later by Nobody: 7:52pm On Apr 23, 2019
Edodefender:
well it's not only igbos suffering it but all southern tribes, and the only powerful person from the south (obasanjo) the has been defeated and the North now own the country both federal, legislature, judiciary, etc, army, police, dss and you are still fighting igbos because of common insult?

Everybody is suffering, North, south, sw, se, ss. We are not fighting Ibos, Ibos are fighting us and now they realise they are trapped they are looking for alliance with the same SW they have been dpewing hate? There is a difference between insults and hatred, what Ive seen in the last 4 years crossed the line and is nothing short of hate. Now that they lost out and are politically irrelevant they are looking for alliance...yeye dey smell!! Ibos have shown since independence they cannot be trusted with political power....let everybody butter his own bread, we all suffer here together.

1 Like

Re: Bashir El-Rufai Blasts Igbos On Twitter, Apologises Later by Unlimitk(m): 7:52pm On Apr 23, 2019
Edodefender:
name them
I no get ya time
But I'm back
Re: Bashir El-Rufai Blasts Igbos On Twitter, Apologises Later by nku5: 7:52pm On Apr 23, 2019
Kdon2:

Ibos ll betray even their own for power or money. So how do you expect the yorubas to trust a people without loyalty to any particular course. Look at nnamdi kanu all he was doing was for his own financial enrichment. Dont trust ibo man...money first before loyalty. Trust iboman at your own peril. you are on your own. OYO

If we share the links to the story about the boy that killed his mother for Yahoo Yahoo na you go tire so don't go there. The internet has killed all this propaganda you are trying to spew here

3 Likes

Re: Bashir El-Rufai Blasts Igbos On Twitter, Apologises Later by Nobody: 7:53pm On Apr 23, 2019
deomelo:
[s][/s]

I still remain a Fulani slave..
Mad man I know
But the apology is what I mean.
Did u see how ur Fulani master begged

Moronic idiot!

2 Likes

Re: Bashir El-Rufai Blasts Igbos On Twitter, Apologises Later by amakenny: 7:54pm On Apr 23, 2019
deomelo:
This is a fake and fabricated ipob rubbish.

Below is the man's real twitter page and handle.

Emir of Kano, Lamido Sanusi Mohammed has said similar things worse than this El Rufai is.

Visit issues in restructuring corporate Nigeria by Sanusi.

There, apart from saying that north killed thousands of Igbos for every Sarduana killed in the 1966 coup, he also said that Yoruba is the problem of Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Bashir El-Rufai Blasts Igbos On Twitter, Apologises Later by nku5: 7:55pm On Apr 23, 2019
OGHENAOGIE:
go watch Real story of Nigeria by jide and stop cheap ignorance u hear...is banjo and ademoyega who are part of d five majors igbo??

Please go and read a book. Leave internet gossip and acquire some knowledge

2 Likes

Re: Bashir El-Rufai Blasts Igbos On Twitter, Apologises Later by Nobody: 7:56pm On Apr 23, 2019
[quote author=deomelo post=77796989][s][/s]

FOOL!
Ur master has begged
That,s the news...
Re: Bashir El-Rufai Blasts Igbos On Twitter, Apologises Later by deomelo: 7:57pm On Apr 23, 2019
[s]
DontBeStupid:

Mad man I know
But the apology is what I mean.
Did u see how ur Fulani master begged

Moronic idiot!

amakenny:

Emir of Kano, Lamido Sanusi Mohammed has said similar things worse than this El Rufai is.

Visit issues in restructuring corporate Nigeria by Sanusi.

There, apart from saying that north killed thousands of Igbos for every Sarduana killed in the 1966 coup, he also said that Yoruba is the problem of Nigeria.
[/s]

Not interested in ignorant and unintelligent ipob nonsense.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bashir El-Rufai Blasts Igbos On Twitter, Apologises Later by topstone4: 7:58pm On Apr 23, 2019
deomelo:
This is a fake and fabricated ipob rubbish.

Below is the man's real twitter page and handle.

You have taken shamelessness to a different level entirely.

Looks like blindness is so comfortable for you. I doubt if you can ever be a good father to your children with this your show of shame

6 Likes

Re: Bashir El-Rufai Blasts Igbos On Twitter, Apologises Later by Nobody: 7:59pm On Apr 23, 2019
deomelo:

U are no longer interested?
Lol
You are a compound idiot...

6 Likes

Re: Bashir El-Rufai Blasts Igbos On Twitter, Apologises Later by topstone4: 8:00pm On Apr 23, 2019
nku5:

MODS this deomelo aka Eko Ile is making a false accusation which goes contrary to Nairaland Rule 8. El-Rufai's Son posted it on Twitter and deomelo is lying here. Kindly do the needful here on his post. Thanks grin

Deomelo has no mind of his own. He is a robot that goes anywhere tribalism leads. If you search deeper, you will realise that he is a Yoruba Muslim.

6 Likes

Re: Bashir El-Rufai Blasts Igbos On Twitter, Apologises Later by Nobody: 8:02pm On Apr 23, 2019
deomelo:

Blind devil.
When u were disgracing urself here, u were interested...
Now the stupid boy has apologized you are no longer interested...
Shame on u, demonic and evil zombie

5 Likes

Re: Bashir El-Rufai Blasts Igbos On Twitter, Apologises Later by deomelo: 8:03pm On Apr 23, 2019
The man sabi handle Igbos well well sha..

Btw, why are Igbos stalking him? Why are they all over his mention on twitter? The man sabi handle them sha

grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bashir El-Rufai Blasts Igbos On Twitter, Apologises Later by deomelo: 8:05pm On Apr 23, 2019
[s]
DontBeStupid:

Blind devil.
When u were disgracing urself here, u were interested...
Now the stupid boy has apologized you are no longer interested...
Shame on u, demonic and evil zombie

DontBeStupid:

U are no longer interested?
Lol
You are a compound idiot...
[/s]

Why are these ignorant and unintelligent Igbos chasing me all over the place. ?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bashir El-Rufai Blasts Igbos On Twitter, Apologises Later by nku5: 8:05pm On Apr 23, 2019
topstone4:

Deomelo has no mind of his own. He is a robot that goes anywhere tribalism leads. If you search deeper, you will realise that he is a Yoruba Muslim.

He is a shameless, bitter Igbo hater who has no qualms making a monkey of himself. Once he disgraces himself enough with one moniker he abandons it and moves on to the next one

4 Likes

Re: Bashir El-Rufai Blasts Igbos On Twitter, Apologises Later by Nwaotu10(m): 8:08pm On Apr 23, 2019
franchasng:
One common thing about great people and nation is this: they have so many enemies because the enemies know they are created to be great, and because they cannot stand to see the greatness, they conspire to hate, fight and oppress the one destined to be great.

It happens even in a family. The brightest child of the family is always under attack from enemies more than the dull ones.

For instance, take a look at China, see how western nations are attacking them and their organizations now that they are rising, who send China before

This was how the whole world hated America when America was the shinning star.

Look at Christianity, they are fighting so hard to bring it down, is Christianity the only religion on earth, why always Christians Same question: why always Igbos simple because they know Igbos are born to be great and they must do everything they can to stop Igbo greatness, but they can only delay it, it can never be denied as can be seen as Igbos rose from the ashes of war they lost all and bounced back to the most successful tribe in Nigeria despite Government marginalization for decades, which other Nigerian tribe can survive or achieve this feat if not the Igbo tribe

Yes Igbos are scattered in many nations, some involving in crimes, some making waves that's true. It is the failure of Nigerian government and marginalization of Igbos in Nigeria by successive Nigerian federal government since the end of the civil war in 1969 that made Igbos to start engaging in crimes abroad to survive because Igbos are success driven and focused, they can't afford to fail or remain poor and happy. They are not almajiri.

If Biafra was allowed to go, many Igbo youths wasting abroad doing crime would have been engaged in skill, handworks, crafts, trade, technological innovations and researches at home to make Biafra a technology driven nation and liberator of black race from technology backwardness, but instead your unintelligent, non creative, religious jingoists Hausa-Fulani leaders destroyed Nigeria, kept employing you empty, lazy, uncreative religious fanatics who spend half of their time cramming so called holy book, and marrying wives upon wives, and this helped turn Nigeria to a failed state which was what led the young soldiers to also carry out the first coup, I don't blame u at all angry

1966 coup was headed by Kaduna Nzeogwu, a soldier born and raise in Kaduna state, whose parents hails from Okpanam Asaba, Delta State. The same Igbo speaking regions in Delta state that always deny that they are not Igbos whenever Igbos are under attack.

But when Nzeogwu led a coup with few Yoruba soldiers and other Igbo soldiers, Igbos didn't deny Nzeogwu that he is not true Igbo or that he is Delta Igbo, Igbos stood by him and went to war because of Nzeogwu's coup and its aftermath.

But read what Hell Rufai's son wrote, he added Akwa Ibom as Igbos, and if they want to start killing Igbos anywhere, they kill Niger Delta people too, they did it in 1966 pogrom but Igbos were the boldest to speak and stand against their oppression.

Look at how Yoruba conspired with Hausa-Fulanis to humiliate Goodluck Jonathan out of office and labelled him all sorts of name, and we all forgot how Abacha, IBB, Buhari, OBJ, Abdulsalami, etc looted Nigeria dry but to Yorubas and Hausa-Fulanis, Goodluck is the most corrupt President of Nigeria, how we asked

Only Igbos stood by Goodluck and if not, they would have arrested, humiliated and jailed Goodluck, even Niger Delta people couldn't defend their own son Goodluck if not for Igbos standing for him since 2015.

This is a lesson to all Niger Delta people reading this, whether u like it or not, whether u accept it or not, Yorubas oh, Hausa-Fulanis o, Idomas oh, they all see u people as Igbos and part of Biafra so stop working against Igbo people.

What the little spoilt brat wrote is the bitter truth that runs in the hearts of every Hausa-Fulani and Yoruba, forget pretence, they are so scared of Igbos being in power because they are afraid that Igbos will revenge their evil atrocities against Igbos since the end of civil war, but u cannot run away from natures calling, it must come, even Boko Haram is not ordinary, bookmark this page, Northern Nigeria will pay more price until they honestly come out and ask Igbos for forgiveness and repent of their evils. Same applies to Yorubas, u can delay it, but u cannot run away from it, it must happen come rain come shine angry

I am glad history never forgets, we will keep writing books to remind the generations about all these.

I'm from Delta state. When my father told me about the war, how Federal troops cleansed the whole of asaba, thereby committed a war crime. I developed this hatred for the north and southwest. Judgment day is fast approaching. Nigeria should ensure that nothing would ever lead to another civil war again, because we will fight aggressively and Nigeria will be a history.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bashir El-Rufai Blasts Igbos On Twitter, Apologises Later by Fenmark: 8:09pm On Apr 23, 2019
Nigeria should just split because there is too much hatred and segregation.

2 Likes

Re: Bashir El-Rufai Blasts Igbos On Twitter, Apologises Later by Nobody: 8:11pm On Apr 23, 2019
U are a demon
U are suffering from sifia foolishness
Ur moronic oga have finally begged even after u shamelessly licked his dirty ass
Unfortunate scum!

deomelo:

Why are these ignorant and unintelligent Igbos chasing me all over the place. ?

6 Likes

Re: Bashir El-Rufai Blasts Igbos On Twitter, Apologises Later by fof1: 8:13pm On Apr 23, 2019
nku5:
Bashir El-Rufai, son of Kaduna State governor Nasir El-Rufai on Monday night launched an unprovoked attack on Igbos via his Twitter handle.

Bashir gloated about the massacre of Igbos in the north via the 1966 counter coup amidst other ethnic slurs on southern Nigerians

www.nairaland.com/attachments/9241636_d41svx6w4aacsny_jpegec32290223e4fbe9e539f336e6d4e232

www.nairaland.com/attachments/9241637_d40aljpw0aalmy_png03c2757561be8406f077989118ead34d

www.nairaland.com/attachments/9241638_d41lk3fwaaatzut_jpeg43d8b64a7f9a66d8c1e752ea2d09af74

https://mobile.twitter.com/BashirElRufai/status/1120596190742102016

ARE WE SEEING D BITTERNESS, ENVY, HATRED, SATANISM BEING PASSED ON FROM ONE GENERATION TO ANOTHER? WHAT A GOOD RELAY. ALL UR TRASH IS WORTHLESS AND VAIN.WITHOUT SUBSTANCE AND CAN NOT LIMIT D IGBO RACE. A PEOPLE DETERMINED FOR GREATNESS BY UR CREATOR. SO CHILL...
Re: Bashir El-Rufai Blasts Igbos On Twitter, Apologises Later by nku5: 8:16pm On Apr 23, 2019
DontBeStupid:
U are a demon
U are suffering from sifia foolishness
Ur moronic oga have finally begged even after u shamelessly licked his dirty ass
Unfortunate scum!

That guy no dey take eye see nyash. Anywhere he sees it he must lick grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Bashir El-Rufai Blasts Igbos On Twitter, Apologises Later by Awaja(m): 8:17pm On Apr 23, 2019
Next level of vituperation from opportuned minions ,keep ranting rat .
Re: Bashir El-Rufai Blasts Igbos On Twitter, Apologises Later by Nobody: 8:17pm On Apr 23, 2019
nku5:
Bashir El-Rufai, son of Kaduna State governor Nasir El-Rufai on Monday night launched an unprovoked attack on Igbos via his Twitter handle.

Bashir gloated about the massacre of Igbos in the north via the 1966 counter coup amidst other ethnic slurs on southern Nigerians

www.nairaland.com/attachments/9241636_d41svx6w4aacsny_jpegec32290223e4fbe9e539f336e6d4e232

www.nairaland.com/attachments/9241637_d40aljpw0aalmy_png03c2757561be8406f077989118ead34d

www.nairaland.com/attachments/9241638_d41lk3fwaaatzut_jpeg43d8b64a7f9a66d8c1e752ea2d09af74

https://mobile.twitter.com/BashirElRufai/status/1120596190742102016

Nairaland moderator, i thought you use to block hates speeches account, especially my account when i did not comment anything wrong , why did you allow this type of post from El-lufai son. blocking my account cannot cause me a second worries.
Re: Bashir El-Rufai Blasts Igbos On Twitter, Apologises Later by martinsodo: 8:18pm On Apr 23, 2019
Like father like son....what do you expect from terrorist El rufai, killing and mamaining innocent christian in the north all in the name of religious. Your apologies is not accepted as you have started digging your own grave. Why apologizing unprovoked attack on Igbos that were doing their without attacking anybody. You must be a prodigal foolish son. Go to hell with your apology

2 Likes

Re: Bashir El-Rufai Blasts Igbos On Twitter, Apologises Later by Kdon2: 8:19pm On Apr 23, 2019
nku5:

If we share the links to the story about the boy that killed his mother for Yahoo Yahoo na you go tire so don't go there. The internet has killed all this propaganda you are trying to spew here

Its a known fact my brother...drop the sentiment.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

President Jonathan’s Salary And Tax Payment Details Revealed (Picture) / Goodluck Jonathan Visits Umar Muttaka In The Hospital, Commend His Bravery / President Buhari Receives Governor Hope Uzodinma Of Imo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.