Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,068 members, 7,818,183 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:45 AM

Bashir El-Rufai Blasts Igbos On Twitter, Apologises Later - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bashir El-Rufai Blasts Igbos On Twitter, Apologises Later (63639 Views)

Bashir El-rufai Blasts Daniel Bwala For Lying Against Peter Obi, Dad / Bashir El-Rufai To Wed Nwakaego, His Wife To Be (Pre-Wedding Pictures) / El-rufai Blasts South South Governors For Defending CJN, Onnoghen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bashir El-Rufai Blasts Igbos On Twitter, Apologises Later by SaintM90(m): 7:16pm On Apr 23, 2019
Why in God's name are we even talking about that "HELLRUFAI" son here! I don't blame him at all

It's the mom I blame for not using postino 2 after that short dwarf, devil-infected hellrufai bleeped her embarassed undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Bashir El-Rufai Blasts Igbos On Twitter, Apologises Later by searchlight: 7:16pm On Apr 23, 2019
nku5:

Everything that little bastard posted on Twitter can be refuted with ease but I am glad he has destroyed his father's 2023 presidential ambition
2023 presidential ambition? Don't let Tinubu e-attack dogs get you there ooo
Re: Bashir El-Rufai Blasts Igbos On Twitter, Apologises Later by Earthquake3: 7:16pm On Apr 23, 2019
Barryseal:

. You have crawled back to your rat infested hole after discovering the twerp you were defending have since apologized.
It's nauseating to know a full grown man with a hairy but hole do not know tweets can be deleted.
Illiterate

Rephrase your post, silly vermin from the slum filled west are looking for who to ban
Re: Bashir El-Rufai Blasts Igbos On Twitter, Apologises Later by deomelo: 7:18pm On Apr 23, 2019
Earthquake3:

Meager vocabulary...Typical ipob
Re: Bashir El-Rufai Blasts Igbos On Twitter, Apologises Later by RTSC: 7:18pm On Apr 23, 2019
BTW, imagine if this was written by an igbo.
Re: Bashir El-Rufai Blasts Igbos On Twitter, Apologises Later by deomelo: 7:19pm On Apr 23, 2019
[s]
DontBeStupid:
Ur master has apologised o
Are you aware?
[/s]

What's my business with this ipob miscreant.?

2 Likes

Re: Bashir El-Rufai Blasts Igbos On Twitter, Apologises Later by Earthquake3: 7:19pm On Apr 23, 2019
deomelo:

Meager vocabulary...Typical ipob

All you can say is Ipob, you have no other thing in your programmed brain

I perceive you will apologize like your master has just done

3 Likes

Re: Bashir El-Rufai Blasts Igbos On Twitter, Apologises Later by deomelo: 7:21pm On Apr 23, 2019
RTSC:
BTW, imagine if this was written by an igbo.

They write even worse rubbish everyday and if you are not blind, the same rubbish is all over this thread.
Re: Bashir El-Rufai Blasts Igbos On Twitter, Apologises Later by Jamalifeglobal: 7:21pm On Apr 23, 2019
IvarTheTerrible:

You have been chest-beating endlessly in pain.

It wouldn't change these facts :

1. He is right.

2. You can NEVER do anything about it

ALL you can do is cry and whine online.

Sorry...accept my condolences grin grin grin grin

All she did was defend her tribe and I must commend her for it.

5 Likes

Re: Bashir El-Rufai Blasts Igbos On Twitter, Apologises Later by deomelo: 7:21pm On Apr 23, 2019
[s]
Earthquake3:

All you can say is Ipob, you have no other thing in your programmed brain

I perceive you will apologize like your master has just done
[/s]

Not interested in your ipob rubbish..
Re: Bashir El-Rufai Blasts Igbos On Twitter, Apologises Later by Gandollar(f): 7:21pm On Apr 23, 2019
RTSC:

I was expecting the guy to see the difference and shut up.

I guess you had to spell it out for him.
Read my siggy bro... they are typical.
Re: Bashir El-Rufai Blasts Igbos On Twitter, Apologises Later by Emotionss: 7:22pm On Apr 23, 2019
[color=#006600][/color]
deomelo:

Wrong, majority of Nigeria apart from ibo people.

It was strictly ibo coup and even after the coup and senseless massacre of Hausa and Yoruba military and political figures, an ibo man was made the head of state and instead of punishing the sadistic and blood thirsty killers, he did not even slap them on the wrist, this is the reason for the the 1966 anti-Igbo pogrom in the North.

Learn your own history.

So on this particular issue you guys now believe that the people of S/S and S/E are one ? But whenever Biafra issue is mentioned that is when you people will try to differentiate or separate them .
Re: Bashir El-Rufai Blasts Igbos On Twitter, Apologises Later by Earthquake3: 7:22pm On Apr 23, 2019
deomelo:
[s][/s]

https://twitter.com/BashirElRufai/media

This is the real twitter page and there's no such rubbish on his page today or any other day.

Keep quiet if you have nothing better to say..
Re: Bashir El-Rufai Blasts Igbos On Twitter, Apologises Later by Nobody: 7:24pm On Apr 23, 2019
A very fake a shameless country. Every day I pray to see this country spilt.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bashir El-Rufai Blasts Igbos On Twitter, Apologises Later by annayawchee: 7:24pm On Apr 23, 2019
Bellotelli:
I support the guy.. Igbos na dog... Mumu people... God go continue to punish una
thunder fire you there...

3 Likes

Re: Bashir El-Rufai Blasts Igbos On Twitter, Apologises Later by Earthquake3: 7:24pm On Apr 23, 2019
deomelo:
[s][/s]

I should support, defend and peddle fake and tribal baiting rubbish because I'm a Yoruba man?

Must tribalism and bigotry be your only portion in life?

See how mentally warped, bigoted, twisted and backward you people are?

Btw, below is what the reall account posted on his age about Yoruba people.

The imaginary anti Yoruba hate is limited to you Igbos and the creator of the fake twitter account

Re: Bashir El-Rufai Blasts Igbos On Twitter, Apologises Later by RTSC: 7:25pm On Apr 23, 2019
deomelo:

They write even worse rubbish everyday and if you are not blind, the same rubbish is all over this thread.
Where?
When have you seen the son of an igbo governor go online and post ethnically charged nonsense?

Daft.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bashir El-Rufai Blasts Igbos On Twitter, Apologises Later by Gandollar(f): 7:25pm On Apr 23, 2019
deomelo:
[s][/s]

Not interested in your ipob rubbish..
Stop regurgitating all over this thread, not everyone here is vaccinated. The post is on fp and hell rufai's poo sniffing son hasn't refuted it.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bashir El-Rufai Blasts Igbos On Twitter, Apologises Later by Earthquake3: 7:25pm On Apr 23, 2019
deomelo:

Why create different accounts with and in his own name to attack other people?

Do you people have brains at all? How old are you? 2 years old?

Stop peddling fake tribal nonsense
Re: Bashir El-Rufai Blasts Igbos On Twitter, Apologises Later by Ebukax(f): 7:26pm On Apr 23, 2019
oilPUSSY:
So 1966 Coup is now an Igbo coup ?, .. When it suits you ,you will lump SS and SE together but separate them when issue of Biafra is discussed forgetting the fact that Nzeogwu came from part of SS that is having identity crisis concerning whether they are Igbos or not.
This clown should just shut up his mouth and make inquiry about history before typing rubbish on Media.. I am sure 1985 coup was also a coup against people of Kastina by Niger state military officers... Mumu

Keep typing rubbish by spreading hate speech and be rendering useless apology at the same time even when the milk has been spilled,. Nobody posts something on Media without pondering on it. "Out of the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaks"
But one thing is certain... The day Igbos will pull out out of this unholy union even if it would take centuries, Igbos will be very brutal to their perceived enemies... It's a matter of time. Every history is properly documented for justification..

Well spoken brother God bless u

2 Likes

Re: Bashir El-Rufai Blasts Igbos On Twitter, Apologises Later by IvarTheTerrible: 7:26pm On Apr 23, 2019
Jamalifeglobal:

All she did was defend her tribe and I must commend her for it.

Re: Bashir El-Rufai Blasts Igbos On Twitter, Apologises Later by RTSC: 7:26pm On Apr 23, 2019
Bellotelli:
I support the guy.. Igbos na dog... Mumu people... God go continue to punish una
And God go punish your entire family the day you buy anything from igbo.

6 Likes

Re: Bashir El-Rufai Blasts Igbos On Twitter, Apologises Later by deomelo: 7:26pm On Apr 23, 2019
Emotionss:
[color=#006600][/color]

So on this particular issue you guys now believe that the people of S/S and S/E are one ? But whenever Biafra issue is mentioned that is when you people will try to differentiate or separate them .

Another can't read and comprehend ipob passing his own ignorant to other people.
Re: Bashir El-Rufai Blasts Igbos On Twitter, Apologises Later by Earthquake3: 7:27pm On Apr 23, 2019
deomelo:
[s][/s]

The only trash I see here are people like you spending your days and nights on the internet creating fake accounts, fabricating and spreading hatred and bigotry.

Suck to be you and your pitiful existence.
Re: Bashir El-Rufai Blasts Igbos On Twitter, Apologises Later by Earthquake3: 7:27pm On Apr 23, 2019
If somebody asks you about the two faced nature of an Afonja man show him this thread

3 Likes

Re: Bashir El-Rufai Blasts Igbos On Twitter, Apologises Later by nku5: 7:28pm On Apr 23, 2019
Emotionss:
[color=#006600][/color]

My dear majority of Nigerians including our S/W brothers believe it to be an igbo coup.

Majority of Nigerians who have never read a book in their lives are the ones who believe it's an Igbo coup. Unlearned buffoons like El-Rufai's son are part of that group.

The coup plotters had people like Wale Ademoyega (Yoruba), Fola Oyewole (Yoruba), Atom Kpera (Tiv), Waribor (Ijaw), Tijani Katsina (Hausa) and plenty others. But propagandists focused on names like Ifeajuna, Nwobosi and Nzeogwu and after 50 years you still have pieces of crap like Bashir El-Rufai repeating the same Igbo coup junk.

The Nigerian educational system is broken so most people are poorly informed and terribly ignorant.

9 Likes

Re: Bashir El-Rufai Blasts Igbos On Twitter, Apologises Later by deomelo: 7:29pm On Apr 23, 2019
RTSC:

Where?
When have you seen the son of an igbo governor go online and post ethnically charged nonsense?

Daft.

What ibo governor son is doing or not doing is their problem, this man is not a public official and he's free to defend himself and his family against abuse and insults from you and your kind.
Re: Bashir El-Rufai Blasts Igbos On Twitter, Apologises Later by ebilomaofficial1: 7:30pm On Apr 23, 2019
nku5:

Everything that little bastard posted on Twitter can be refuted with ease but I am glad he has destroyed his father's 2023 presidential ambition

Which Igbos,they have always being enemies to PMB and his government as a matter of fact.. but their entire population making it 9% of the total Nigeria population won't cost a thing.... the hating gat nothing on APC.
children of hate indeed
Re: Bashir El-Rufai Blasts Igbos On Twitter, Apologises Later by RTSC: 7:30pm On Apr 23, 2019
And I am sure if igbos voted for apc, this scumbag would not dare make his feelings known.

A party of terrorists.
Re: Bashir El-Rufai Blasts Igbos On Twitter, Apologises Later by Nobody: 7:31pm On Apr 23, 2019
isthatso:

after insulting us for the last 4 years? you are on your own o!

I once to someone there will never be an Ibo president in this country because just as clearly the Ibos havent forgotten biafra, the North havent forgotten the massacre of their leaders.
well it's not only igbos suffering it but all southern tribes, and the only powerful person from the south (obasanjo) the has been defeated and the North now own the country both federal, legislature, judiciary, etc, army, police, dss and you are still fighting igbos because of common insult?

1 Like

Re: Bashir El-Rufai Blasts Igbos On Twitter, Apologises Later by Sabaru21(m): 7:31pm On Apr 23, 2019
tribalistseun:
What should we expect from someone whose father is a confirmed terrorist killing innocent Christians in Kaduna everyday.

if he catch u ehhh.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

The Moment Remi Tinubu Resumed Work At Aso Rock / Nigerian Army Releases Pictures Of Dikwa Triumph / Obasanjo Will Not Be Missed In PDP, Says Anenih

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.