Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

Some Nigerians Are Rejoicing Over Insecurity So They Can Blame Buhari – Sagay - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Some Nigerians Are Rejoicing Over Insecurity So They Can Blame Buhari – Sagay (11645 Views)

If You Are Rejoicing Over Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest, Then You Need To Read This / Femi Adesina Accuses Nigerians Of Rejoicing Over Insecurity / Shehu Sani Reacts To Jonathan’s Refusal To Blame Buhari Govt For Insecurity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Nigerians Are Rejoicing Over Insecurity So They Can Blame Buhari – Sagay by maxzzo1(m): 4:51pm On Jul 17, 2019
Mumu empty head

1 Like

Re: Some Nigerians Are Rejoicing Over Insecurity So They Can Blame Buhari – Sagay by shineeye1: 4:53pm On Jul 17, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Temidayo Akinsuyi, Lagos

Prof. Itse Sagay (SAN), Chairman of the Presidential Advisory Committee Against Corruption (PACAC) on Wednesday said some Nigerians are happy with the current insecurity crisis in the country and are using it score cheap political points by heaping blames on the federal government.

Speaking in a chat with Daily Independent, Sagay who emphasized the need for concerted efforts in ridding the country of criminal elements however said he agreed with Nigerians who are calling on the federal government to act fast before the bandits wreak more havoc on the nation.

He also blamed state governors for the escalation in crime across the country saying after collecting huge security votes monthly, they are still crying to the federal government to come to their aid in addressing security challenges.

“I agree with all those who are complaining that something needs to be done. They are very right but let them have the correct political motivation and not do it on ethnic, political, religious or hate basis”.

“There are those who are secretly rejoicing at what is happening so that they can heap blames on the federal government. All that has to stop and we must all work together to eliminate these threats to our existence”
https://www.independent.ng/some-nigerians-are-secretly-rejoicing-over-insecurity-so-they-can-blame-fg-sagay/

So the way to show that you are not rejoicing over the present insecurity is to keep mute or deny the heightening insecurity in the land or better still, to praise this regime? Sick people!

2 Likes

Re: Some Nigerians Are Rejoicing Over Insecurity So They Can Blame Buhari – Sagay by Kenturkey048(m): 4:58pm On Jul 17, 2019
gurunlocker:
No one is happy about the situation, we are just tired of lies and obvious protection of those perpetrating the acts (Fulani) by this government.

The major reason GEJ was kicked out was because of insecurity, then they call him clueless. I wonder what name they will call Buhari now?

I can remember Buhari and his party, APC always looking forward to the next Boko Haram attack then so they can attack the administration. Even with the whole insecurity issues we are facing, Buhari is yet to receive 20% blame like the last administration.

But people can now see and confirm that this administration have nothing to offer, they are simply failure!!!

The sad part is, if election were to hold tomorrow again, those being killed will still vote for this administration.
thank you for that....these people finished Jonathan...if Jonathan cough ,,them go talk..if Jonathan them go talk...buhari never even see 10% of wetin Jonathan see..

1 Like

Re: Some Nigerians Are Rejoicing Over Insecurity So They Can Blame Buhari – Sagay by baratech: 5:03pm On Jul 17, 2019
This is the most stooopid thing I have heard this year...

Tell your boss to do things that will improve security and stop talking poo

1 Like

Re: Some Nigerians Are Rejoicing Over Insecurity So They Can Blame Buhari – Sagay by oruma19: 5:04pm On Jul 17, 2019
Sagay forgets so soon that Buhari came to power because of this same security challenges that he claimed good luck wasn't capable of solving. Honestly speaking, if he is to fail in any aspect of governance it should not be on security.
Re: Some Nigerians Are Rejoicing Over Insecurity So They Can Blame Buhari – Sagay by King44(m): 5:12pm On Jul 17, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Temidayo Akinsuyi, Lagos

Prof. Itse Sagay (SAN), Chairman of the Presidential Advisory Committee Against Corruption (PACAC) on Wednesday said some Nigerians are happy with the current insecurity crisis in the country and are using it score cheap political points by heaping blames on the federal government.

Speaking in a chat with Daily Independent, Sagay who emphasized the need for concerted efforts in ridding the country of criminal elements however said he agreed with Nigerians who are calling on the federal government to act fast before the bandits wreak more havoc on the nation.

He also blamed state governors for the escalation in crime across the country saying after collecting huge security votes monthly, they are still crying to the federal government to come to their aid in addressing security challenges.

“I agree with all those who are complaining that something needs to be done. They are very right but let them have the correct political motivation and not do it on ethnic, political, religious or hate basis”.

“There are those who are secretly rejoicing at what is happening so that they can heap blames on the federal government. All that has to stop and we must all work together to eliminate these threats to our existence”
https://www.independent.ng/some-nigerians-are-secretly-rejoicing-over-insecurity-so-they-can-blame-fg-sagay/
before nko someone who did not do well in his four years, voted out but rigged himself back to office what do u know expect us to do sympathizer with him in fact this man is one of our problem he deserves some clap back

1 Like

Re: Some Nigerians Are Rejoicing Over Insecurity So They Can Blame Buhari – Sagay by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jul 17, 2019
Give me only 2 minutes with this despicable, shameless old idiot and I assure you he will not survive it.

1 Like

Re: Some Nigerians Are Rejoicing Over Insecurity So They Can Blame Buhari – Sagay by NOHOLDSBAR: 5:17pm On Jul 17, 2019
Only delusional ipob monkeys and some confused Yorubas are rejoicing. Even if their wife refuses to give them some tonight, they will blame Herdsmen .
The police needs to step up and crack down on all criminals be it Herdsmen or ipob criminal kidnappers.
Re: Some Nigerians Are Rejoicing Over Insecurity So They Can Blame Buhari – Sagay by correkguy: 5:20pm On Jul 17, 2019
Just like buhari and others celebrated boko haram under GEJ ...what goes around comes around

1 Like

Re: Some Nigerians Are Rejoicing Over Insecurity So They Can Blame Buhari – Sagay by King44(m): 5:20pm On Jul 17, 2019
netpro:
100% true. Check these set of people screaming all over the place, here is there common characteristics:

- When there is a bad news, believe it instantly and blame Buhari all day.

- When there is a good news, they belittle it, doubt it and say something negative.
why not if you are a leader those things you pointed out are bound to happen but if you listen dot ur i and cross your Ts properly when there is very few or nothing to criticize you for people align with you

but in buhari's case sorry is the case
and his adamant attitude towards the cry of the majority would be his down fall
Re: Some Nigerians Are Rejoicing Over Insecurity So They Can Blame Buhari – Sagay by tete7000(m): 5:21pm On Jul 17, 2019
Paperwhite:
Adding to the grief and sorrow of many families & the nation.Do this man truly understands that Mr.president has worsened the tension & insecurity with his own senseless unstateman & unpresidential utterances?

Has Sagay forgotten Buhari's "A fight against BH is a fight against the north" or the "dogs & baboons soaked in blood" speeches among many? What about the Fulanization Agenda, Radio Fulani & highly controversial RUGA?

How many council of state meetings on insecurity did Buhari attend while in the opposition? Guess he isolates himself because he has all the solution?

Always making excuses for a failure both as military & civilian president.Buhari is the architech of his own cluelessness, incompetency and ineptitude.So Sagay remains a big fool & idiot. angry
Re: Some Nigerians Are Rejoicing Over Insecurity So They Can Blame Buhari – Sagay by Tabuku: 5:22pm On Jul 17, 2019
Sir . I call you sir because of the title given to you as prof. But to be candid, you are an educated illiterate. When there is insecurity in a country, who do you blame? Me or the commander in Chief? If their is war in Nigeria, who will history write as the leader? Ma or the president. When all the government post are filled with only Hausa Fulani or Yoruba Muslims , those that shows marginalization or unity of a country? No. Are you not seeing war or revolution is coming? Follow follow . Zombie that follow money and religion , than stand by his people. When revolution comes, all una will be face equally
Re: Some Nigerians Are Rejoicing Over Insecurity So They Can Blame Buhari – Sagay by sapientia(m): 5:24pm On Jul 17, 2019
Old clown
Re: Some Nigerians Are Rejoicing Over Insecurity So They Can Blame Buhari – Sagay by myrates: 5:26pm On Jul 17, 2019
This sagay guy is a foolish man. Are we suppose to be rejoicing and clapping for Mr president amidst the increasing level of insecurity in this country? If sagay's family or daughters were victims of boko haram or kidnapping would he still praise the authorities as a patriotic Nigerian? Stupid man....
Re: Some Nigerians Are Rejoicing Over Insecurity So They Can Blame Buhari – Sagay by blackpanda: 5:27pm On Jul 17, 2019
RTSC:

Oh really?
So you know this and your useless APC people didn't apply this during the Jonathan administration?
How many solutions did APC offer Jonathan?
How many council of state meetings did buhari attend?

When obasanjo was capitalizing on insecurity to write letters undermining the GEJ admin, how did APC respond?
Did they condemn it, or rode on it to Victory?
Did the north support Jonathan to defeat insecurity?
Didn't they claim he was a Southerner who wanted to reduce their vote?

If you cannot answer all those questions, then you and your party are hypocrites.

You people instituted politics of madness and you want to reap sanity?
All of una no well.

I don't support those rejoicing over insecurity,though I don't think it is true.

But the real point is that we cannot continue like this. Insecurity is damaging to Nigeria progress.

Face your president and stop insulting people.

i was going to respond, but your vitriolics are uncalled for so i have to report u
Re: Some Nigerians Are Rejoicing Over Insecurity So They Can Blame Buhari – Sagay by toolovely(m): 5:37pm On Jul 17, 2019
I just pray that the families of these guys who see nothing wrong with the way Buhari is handling the country's security situations be attacked. Let's see if they will keep singing the same song.
Re: Some Nigerians Are Rejoicing Over Insecurity So They Can Blame Buhari – Sagay by ud4u: 5:42pm On Jul 17, 2019
Evil that men do live with them
Re: Some Nigerians Are Rejoicing Over Insecurity So They Can Blame Buhari – Sagay by follock007(m): 6:08pm On Jul 17, 2019
and what does this tell us ? you are playing the gentleman while political curious juju local warlords are busy bombing your primary assignment . you're awesomely stupider than i imagined

since your local martian friend took his staff he has turned himself into a god of immunity afterwards invoked the sandman to dry-clean who ever will not honor his ascension into perdition... the octogenarian has tricked me to death in broad day light multiple times using locally produced uranium gadgets called biological weapons in the military as if he has chosen a testing ground for nuclear weapons and reversed the spell as if he is a mercy-full god... after-all promise to reward handsomely but i now see that it is never meant to be used after i lost numbers of family members and friends closer to me... is this what government is doing to us? i even hear stranger spectators voices while this nuclear test is on going INSIDE my fucking body ... they are able to send me satellite videos and pictures to hypnotize me, while shutting me up through my ears even take my nose sense and connect it to my ear and shouts each time i try to catch a breathe , they put my beating heart into my anus or into my stomach etc i have been monitoring your system of government . please since when did Nigerian police became area police or the military became native doctors or am i missed out in realtime ... for the past 4 years every seconds unknown voices shouting mumu in my ears and inside my body moving me like a male lizard, seize my breathe half way cause me to sneeze but take it back , swisher shit in me ear, whisper smelly mumu inside my nose or at times inside my stomach threaten to kill hit pan at every movements i make distract me when reading etc today i just noticed someone has written mumu in front of my door ... they think it is a job most sadly of all. my question is why was it hidden from me all these years until after my parents are late one years from the other ? even a 10 years old is among these gang

POLITICS = WITCHCRAFT?
Re: Some Nigerians Are Rejoicing Over Insecurity So They Can Blame Buhari – Sagay by herich(m): 6:11pm On Jul 17, 2019
Haddock:
Rejoicing is an understatement, they actually PRAY for it.
And your old fool actualized their prayer
Re: Some Nigerians Are Rejoicing Over Insecurity So They Can Blame Buhari – Sagay by RTSC: 6:15pm On Jul 17, 2019
blackpanda:

i was going to respond, but your vitriolics are uncalled for so i have to report u
Report me to who?
There is nothing ban Worthy in my Post.

1 Like

Re: Some Nigerians Are Rejoicing Over Insecurity So They Can Blame Buhari – Sagay by Odisweet(f): 6:19pm On Jul 17, 2019
good government should among other things welcome criticism to know where its impact is not felt but sad enough, there's no positive impact anywhere since the coming of the present government at the centre
Re: Some Nigerians Are Rejoicing Over Insecurity So They Can Blame Buhari – Sagay by Deepthoughts: 6:22pm On Jul 17, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Temidayo Akinsuyi, Lagos

You Apc started the nonsense now you open your scatter scatter mouth to complain,you think everyone must be a buhari ass n boot licker, worthless gorilla.
Re: Some Nigerians Are Rejoicing Over Insecurity So They Can Blame Buhari – Sagay by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jul 17, 2019
Re: Some Nigerians Are Rejoicing Over Insecurity So They Can Blame Buhari – Sagay by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jul 17, 2019
Papa Saggy no get sense again. He lost all his senses the minute he was made PACAC chairman.
Re: Some Nigerians Are Rejoicing Over Insecurity So They Can Blame Buhari – Sagay by follock007(m): 6:49pm On Jul 17, 2019
Odisweet:
good government should among other things welcome criticism to know where its impact is not felt but sad enough, there's no positive impact anywhere since the coming of the present government at the centre

there are die hard land owners with arms who dont care for nigerian politics they are always seen talking in trance and the government can not just start clamping down on them without starting a war which can attract the attention of international community because some of them have english education and they have a willing scapegoat to bail them out even with their blood . it is these folks that are causing unrest with the name of government because they are equally armed like the government and belong to gangs where they are hiding or meet with government workers to help get funding in pretense to feed family ... they are war criminals not critics
Re: Some Nigerians Are Rejoicing Over Insecurity So They Can Blame Buhari – Sagay by seunayantokun(m): 6:56pm On Jul 17, 2019
Useful....
At what age? What else does he want in life that he hasn't got? Shameless man. And he calls himself a constitutional lawyer!
Re: Some Nigerians Are Rejoicing Over Insecurity So They Can Blame Buhari – Sagay by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jul 17, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Temidayo Akinsuyi, Lagos

Re: Some Nigerians Are Rejoicing Over Insecurity So They Can Blame Buhari – Sagay by Lovelyn451(f): 7:05pm On Jul 17, 2019
Foolish talk
Re: Some Nigerians Are Rejoicing Over Insecurity So They Can Blame Buhari – Sagay by citruslimited(m): 7:22pm On Jul 17, 2019
Just image what these man is saying
Re: Some Nigerians Are Rejoicing Over Insecurity So They Can Blame Buhari – Sagay by Uzzih: 7:41pm On Jul 17, 2019
It does not matter, if am Yoruba,IBO or Kanuri. Just get the job done, and stop appealing to the sentiment of your supporters with excuses .

Securityof lives does not know Tribe,religion or political affiliation.

You promised to stamp it out. Just do it. Forget this lame talk.
Re: Some Nigerians Are Rejoicing Over Insecurity So They Can Blame Buhari – Sagay by middlebelter(m): 8:01pm On Jul 17, 2019
Hello Sagay! Did you and APC not do the same? Did APC not capitalize on Bolo Haram attack to discredit GEJ?

NOW PMB has been waiting for the past two months to appoint ministers, just hoping we are not going to be waiting for another 6months this time around?
Re: Some Nigerians Are Rejoicing Over Insecurity So They Can Blame Buhari – Sagay by Nathphil(m): 8:08pm On Jul 17, 2019
When some people talk I begin to wonder. He is our president, are we suppose to be praising him when he do what he suppose to do. Most importantly no body, I repeat no body is above criticism.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

General Hospital Kubwa Denies Issuing Fani-Kayode Medical Report / Leave Tompolo Or We Will Help America Fulfill Its Prediction-Buhari Warned / Prosecute Jonathan For Corruption –lagos CAN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.