Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,684 members, 7,809,584 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:40 AM

Michael Blackson Signs His Autograph On Women's Chest (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Michael Blackson Signs His Autograph On Women's Chest (Photos) (64477 Views)

Lady Dances To Olamide's Pawon With 'Anointing Oil' In Her Chest (Photos) / Teni Hailed For Juggling Football With Her Chest (Photos) / Michael Blackson Calls Out 19-year-old Girl Who Wants To Have Sex With Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Michael Blackson Signs His Autograph On Women's Chest (Photos) by tendingNews: 10:02am On Jul 22, 2019
Michael Blackson Signing Autograph On Two Ladies' Boobs

Here is the trending moment top actor signed his autograph on two beautiful women's breasts. The ladies asked him to sign his autograph on their chest and they willingly surrendered their breasts for him.

The viral video has got many people talking.

Jafari Ferguson better known by his stage name, Michael Blackson, is a Ghanaian-American actor and comedian. He is 46 years.

Watch the video and see more after the cut

http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/07/michael-blackson-signs-his-autograph-on.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Michael Blackson Signs His Autograph On Women's Chest (Photos) by tendingNews: 10:02am On Jul 22, 2019
Watch the video here

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Michael Blackson Signs His Autograph On Women's Chest (Photos) by Nobody: 10:03am On Jul 22, 2019
And these ones have parents.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Michael Blackson Signs His Autograph On Women's Chest (Photos) by Texman21: 1:58pm On Jul 22, 2019
Simplep:
you are here squeezing face when you are her mother

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Michael Blackson Signs His Autograph On Women's Chest (Photos) by 1zynnvn(m): 2:51pm On Jul 22, 2019
Tomorrow when you become a superstar you'll face sexual harassment charges

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Michael Blackson Signs His Autograph On Women's Chest (Photos) by lilmax(m): 2:54pm On Jul 22, 2019
let's wait for her to come out next 15 years and say she was raped and fools will believe her

seems the celebs are not learning, this women are after your downfall

stop smiling with them,if you want to knack, knack them as far you're with their signatures

38 Likes

Re: Michael Blackson Signs His Autograph On Women's Chest (Photos) by overdrive(m): 3:46pm On Jul 22, 2019
Next thing they will shout rape.

5 Likes

Re: Michael Blackson Signs His Autograph On Women's Chest (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 4:06pm On Jul 22, 2019
1zynnvn:

The dude is already a Hollywood super star cool

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Michael Blackson Signs His Autograph On Women's Chest (Photos) by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jul 22, 2019
The OP, the actor, the slay queens, the mods that will push this to FP if it enters FP and the people above me, they are all MAD!! angry

I am in my house angry Come and get me angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Michael Blackson Signs His Autograph On Women's Chest (Photos) by happybee: 5:12pm On Jul 22, 2019
OladimejiRufai:
The OP, the actor, the slay queens, the mods that will push this to FP if it enters FP and the people above me, they are all MAD!! angry

Seconded!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Michael Blackson Signs His Autograph On Women's Chest (Photos) by 2DADDEY: 5:32pm On Jul 22, 2019
undecided

1 Like

Re: Michael Blackson Signs His Autograph On Women's Chest (Photos) by celebgistz2: 6:18pm On Jul 22, 2019
Lol

1 Like

Re: Michael Blackson Signs His Autograph On Women's Chest (Photos) by Amuocha: 6:21pm On Jul 22, 2019
DisGuy sef grin

1 Like

Re: Michael Blackson Signs His Autograph On Women's Chest (Photos) by queenxey1(f): 6:30pm On Jul 22, 2019
Las Las, No Woman Is Perfect�. Just Choose Ur Witch & Manage Her Like That�

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Michael Blackson Signs His Autograph On Women's Chest (Photos) by brushesz: 9:35pm On Jul 22, 2019
Ok

1 Like

Re: Michael Blackson Signs His Autograph On Women's Chest (Photos) by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jul 22, 2019
THIS USELESS SITE AGAIN? ONLY SITE THAT WILL BE SCREENSHOT PEOPLES PAGE AND POSTING IT HERE
ONLY SITE THAT WONT OPEN ON GLO NETWORK, I GUESS GLO BLACKLISTED IT. EVEN IF IT WENT THRU ON OTHER NETWORK, IT WILL STILL REDIRECT YOU TO ANOTHER SITE TO WATCH THE CLIP. NONSENSE. NO THANKS TO THIS NL THAT REFUSES TO UPGRADE.
I WONT BE SURPRISED IF ITS ONE OF THE MODS THAT ARE BEHIND IT.

6 Likes

Re: Michael Blackson Signs His Autograph On Women's Chest (Photos) by TANID(m): 9:36pm On Jul 22, 2019
Simplep:
No cheesy

1 Like

Re: Michael Blackson Signs His Autograph On Women's Chest (Photos) by NaijaRoyalty(m): 9:36pm On Jul 22, 2019
Someone's girl friend

Abi na olosho dem be sef

1 Like

Re: Michael Blackson Signs His Autograph On Women's Chest (Photos) by nairalanduseles: 9:37pm On Jul 22, 2019
1zynnvn:

He is a star already

2 Likes

Re: Michael Blackson Signs His Autograph On Women's Chest (Photos) by samdigo90: 9:37pm On Jul 22, 2019
he is actually Liberian, but grew up in ghana
Re: Michael Blackson Signs His Autograph On Women's Chest (Photos) by mkpologwu(m): 9:37pm On Jul 22, 2019
Na dis kind mumuism dey make python dance.
Re: Michael Blackson Signs His Autograph On Women's Chest (Photos) by nairalanduseles: 9:37pm On Jul 22, 2019
Burgerlomo:

The dude is already a Hollywood super star cool

U wet mind that BBN watcher
Re: Michael Blackson Signs His Autograph On Women's Chest (Photos) by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jul 22, 2019
Simplep:
No, they are rentpay.
Re: Michael Blackson Signs His Autograph On Women's Chest (Photos) by bossrillboss: 9:38pm On Jul 22, 2019
OladimejiRufai:

..supported..
Re: Michael Blackson Signs His Autograph On Women's Chest (Photos) by GOFRONT(m): 9:38pm On Jul 22, 2019
smiley

Life is beautiful
Re: Michael Blackson Signs His Autograph On Women's Chest (Photos) by NwaNimo1(m): 9:39pm On Jul 22, 2019
Fugly...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bisola Shares Bathroom Photos, And Everybody Is Tripping / Laura Ikeji Goes Braless / Rema Apologises For Stealing Laptop In 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.