Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,372 members, 7,819,341 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

Michael Blackson Signs His Autograph On Women's Chest (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Michael Blackson Signs His Autograph On Women's Chest (Photos) (64487 Views)

Lady Dances To Olamide's Pawon With 'Anointing Oil' In Her Chest (Photos) / Teni Hailed For Juggling Football With Her Chest (Photos) / Michael Blackson Calls Out 19-year-old Girl Who Wants To Have Sex With Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Michael Blackson Signs His Autograph On Women's Chest (Photos) by babamadiba(m): 9:40pm On Jul 22, 2019
Their breast their business...
Re: Michael Blackson Signs His Autograph On Women's Chest (Photos) by Whoeppme(m): 9:40pm On Jul 22, 2019
After signing on their chest next place go be thier bumbum grin grin grin
Re: Michael Blackson Signs His Autograph On Women's Chest (Photos) by pezeji(m): 9:41pm On Jul 22, 2019
they requested for it
Re: Michael Blackson Signs His Autograph On Women's Chest (Photos) by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jul 22, 2019
queenxey1:
Las Las, No Woman Is Perfect�. Just Choose Ur Witch & Manage Her Like That�
Nobody is perfect (men and women).
Re: Michael Blackson Signs His Autograph On Women's Chest (Photos) by 67yurrf91: 9:41pm On Jul 22, 2019
just imagine
Re: Michael Blackson Signs His Autograph On Women's Chest (Photos) by doggedfighter(f): 9:43pm On Jul 22, 2019
OladimejiRufai:
The OP, the actor, the slay queens, the mods that will push this to FP if it enters FP and the people above me, they are all MAD!! angry

I am in my house angry Come and get me angry

Oladimeji, oya come outside grin
Re: Michael Blackson Signs His Autograph On Women's Chest (Photos) by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jul 22, 2019
The women are at fault likewise the man (for consenting to their wish).
Re: Michael Blackson Signs His Autograph On Women's Chest (Photos) by omocalabar(m): 9:43pm On Jul 22, 2019
1zynnvn:
Tomorrow when you become a superstar you'll face sexual harassment charges
hes already a star
Re: Michael Blackson Signs His Autograph On Women's Chest (Photos) by Martinez39(m): 9:44pm On Jul 22, 2019
26 years later.

NEWS HEADLINE : Michael Blackson accused of rape by two white ladies. Investigations are on going.

1 Like

Re: Michael Blackson Signs His Autograph On Women's Chest (Photos) by Jeroboy(m): 9:44pm On Jul 22, 2019
Good join http://Kickscholars.com for more updates on education and engineering update
Re: Michael Blackson Signs His Autograph On Women's Chest (Photos) by Chithauri(m): 9:44pm On Jul 22, 2019
they'll shower and it will wash off.Is it not better if it was on something else. For the signer abi signee in this era of me too I pity am
Re: Michael Blackson Signs His Autograph On Women's Chest (Photos) by 3kay945(m): 9:45pm On Jul 22, 2019
Who has that meme of " open the door , I just want to talk. " a guy knocking at the door with a stick behind.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Michael Blackson Signs His Autograph On Women's Chest (Photos) by foster212: 9:45pm On Jul 22, 2019
Person wey dey smell women armpit lol. You never know that guy.
Re: Michael Blackson Signs His Autograph On Women's Chest (Photos) by smsreseller: 9:46pm On Jul 22, 2019
Not right bro. undecided
Re: Michael Blackson Signs His Autograph On Women's Chest (Photos) by WowSweetGuy(m): 9:47pm On Jul 22, 2019
thats nothing...i sign autograpghs on pvssy
Re: Michael Blackson Signs His Autograph On Women's Chest (Photos) by Emmannn101(m): 9:47pm On Jul 22, 2019
1zynnvn:
Tomorrow when you become a superstar you'll face sexual harassment charges

And do you prefer to remain poor and die in poverty so as not to face any harassment?
Re: Michael Blackson Signs His Autograph On Women's Chest (Photos) by Ikem11(m): 9:49pm On Jul 22, 2019
Why do I always find the word "titties" so funny? Breast sound matured titties sounds like kids breasts
Re: Michael Blackson Signs His Autograph On Women's Chest (Photos) by nototribalist: 9:50pm On Jul 22, 2019
Point of correction, he's a Liberian but his mom is from Ghana
Re: Michael Blackson Signs His Autograph On Women's Chest (Photos) by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jul 22, 2019
He better be careful before the same ladies smiling for his Autograph today be the same the ladies lining up to file molestation charges against him later on. grin

1 Like

Re: Michael Blackson Signs His Autograph On Women's Chest (Photos) by 2blessed01(m): 9:52pm On Jul 22, 2019
...And What Exactly Is D Concern Of NL With Dat
Oya Mr OP Recieve Dis 4 Posting Irrellevant News...

Re: Michael Blackson Signs His Autograph On Women's Chest (Photos) by eddieguru(m): 9:55pm On Jul 22, 2019
Booked
Re: Michael Blackson Signs His Autograph On Women's Chest (Photos) by imitateMe(m): 9:59pm On Jul 22, 2019
queenxey1:
Las Las, No Woman Is Perfect�. Just Choose Ur Witch & Manage Her Like That�
Let me kuku choose you. How do we start?
Re: Michael Blackson Signs His Autograph On Women's Chest (Photos) by Bamz(m): 9:59pm On Jul 22, 2019
cheesy isn't that outfit the most hideous thing ever?

Re: Michael Blackson Signs His Autograph On Women's Chest (Photos) by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:00pm On Jul 22, 2019
Simplep:
And these ones have parents.

... Or husband/boyfriends

Bamz:
cheesy isn't that outfit the most hideous thing ever?

I have a headache just looking at it trying to understand who are the people in his life that let him leave the house dressed like a masquerade.
Re: Michael Blackson Signs His Autograph On Women's Chest (Photos) by lilpage14(m): 10:01pm On Jul 22, 2019
yayy my IG username finally made it to front page grin grin grin grin @lilpage14 lol
Re: Michael Blackson Signs His Autograph On Women's Chest (Photos) by Goddyj(m): 10:04pm On Jul 22, 2019
That dress though grin grin

Re: Michael Blackson Signs His Autograph On Women's Chest (Photos) by Bamz(m): 10:08pm On Jul 22, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

... Or husband/boyfriends

I have a headache just looking at it trying to understand who are the people in his life that let him leave the house dressed like a masquerade.

Lmao he looks like a scarecrow in it.
Re: Michael Blackson Signs His Autograph On Women's Chest (Photos) by ruggedtimi(m): 10:25pm On Jul 22, 2019
lol blackson
Re: Michael Blackson Signs His Autograph On Women's Chest (Photos) by tfash96(m): 10:41pm On Jul 22, 2019
3kay945:
Who has that meme of " open the door , I just want to talk. " a guy knocking at the door with a stick behind.

Re: Michael Blackson Signs His Autograph On Women's Chest (Photos) by OTayobami(m): 10:46pm On Jul 22, 2019
OladimejiRufai:
The OP, the actor, the slay queens, the mods that will push this to FP if it enters FP and the people above me, they are all MAD!! angry

I am in my house angry Come and get me angry

Na still this line one guy use wey dem take beat am seriously for oshodi last year....oya drop your house address if e sure you grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bisola Shares Bathroom Photos, And Everybody Is Tripping / Laura Ikeji Goes Braless / Most Awarded Artist In Nigeria: List Of Most Awarded Nigerian Musicians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.