Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,851 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

Michael Blackson Signs His Autograph On Women's Chest (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Michael Blackson Signs His Autograph On Women's Chest (Photos) (64492 Views)

Lady Dances To Olamide's Pawon With 'Anointing Oil' In Her Chest (Photos) / Teni Hailed For Juggling Football With Her Chest (Photos) / Michael Blackson Calls Out 19-year-old Girl Who Wants To Have Sex With Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Michael Blackson Signs His Autograph On Women's Chest (Photos) by 3kay945(m): 10:46pm On Jul 22, 2019
[quote author=tfash96 post=80535329][/quote]

Thanks but not this bro.
Re: Michael Blackson Signs His Autograph On Women's Chest (Photos) by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:09pm On Jul 22, 2019
Bamz:
Lmao he looks like a scarecrow in it.

Ahahahahah indeed
Re: Michael Blackson Signs His Autograph On Women's Chest (Photos) by Skmoda360(m): 11:31pm On Jul 22, 2019
queenxey1:
Las Las, No Woman Is Perfect�. Just Choose Ur Witch & Manage Her Like That�
All women wey dey post this trash, una dey mad walai....Una be Sango ni or obatala? rubbish!!
Re: Michael Blackson Signs His Autograph On Women's Chest (Photos) by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jul 22, 2019
OTayobami:

Na still this line one guy use wey dem take beat am seriously for oshodi last year....oya drop your house address if e sure you grin cheesy

Hey! young boy and the young lady above dubbed doggedfighter

Both of you are not worth this fight. It will be a painless effort for me to knock you out or even worse, send you both to the world beyond. So stay away and do not seek to know my address.

Consider it mercy and not corwardice if I choose not to disclose my address and do not pester me to do so... for your own good angry

Now both of you should tell me 'Thank you daddy' for me having mercy upon you grin
Re: Michael Blackson Signs His Autograph On Women's Chest (Photos) by SammyTJack: 11:45pm On Jul 22, 2019
You know you've blown up when the fans want you to sign their chests
Re: Michael Blackson Signs His Autograph On Women's Chest (Photos) by Admin4322(f): 1:19am On Jul 23, 2019
tendingNews:
Watch the video here

grin you never sleep
Re: Michael Blackson Signs His Autograph On Women's Chest (Photos) by ddeola: 2:58am On Jul 23, 2019
Make e just dey careful because na d same gals go bring am down if e no caution emsef. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Michael Blackson Signs His Autograph On Women's Chest (Photos) by Aystarz: 5:58am On Jul 23, 2019
priceaction:
THIS USELESS SITE AGAIN? ONLY SITE THAT WILL BE SCREENSHOT PEOPLES PAGE AND POSTING IT HERE
[s]ONLY SITE THAT WONT OPEN ON GLO NETWORK, I GUESS GLO BLACKLISTED IT.[/s] EVEN IF IT WENT THRU ON OTHER NETWORK, IT WILL STILL REDIRECT YOU TO ANOTHER SITE TO WATCH THE CLIP. NONSENSE. NO THANKS TO THIS NL THAT REFUSES TO UPGRADE.
I WONT BE SURPRISED IF ITS ONE OF THE MODS THAT ARE BEHIND IT.

BIG LIE!
Re: Michael Blackson Signs His Autograph On Women's Chest (Photos) by deltateam: 6:01am On Jul 23, 2019
lilmax:
let's wait for her to come out next 15 years and say she was raped and fools will believe her

seems the celebs are not learning, this women are after your downfall

stop smiling with them,if you want to knack, knack them as far you're with their signatures

That's a new one. Knacking with signatures. Hmm.
Re: Michael Blackson Signs His Autograph On Women's Chest (Photos) by Livefreeordieha(m): 6:05am On Jul 23, 2019
doggedfighter:

Oladimeji, oya come outside grin
coward why u nor call rufai join am... Because u know the kaduna one might turn up ������
Re: Michael Blackson Signs His Autograph On Women's Chest (Photos) by Livefreeordieha(m): 6:06am On Jul 23, 2019
3kay945:
Who has that meme of " open the door , I just want to talk. " a guy knocking at the door with a stick behind.
manage diz���stick na stick las las

Re: Michael Blackson Signs His Autograph On Women's Chest (Photos) by Nature8(m): 6:43am On Jul 23, 2019
lilmax:
let's wait for her to come out next 15 years and say she was raped and fools will believe her

seems the celebs are not learning, this women are after your downfall

stop smiling with them,if you want to knack, knack them as far you're with their signatures

Ma niqqa cheesy
Re: Michael Blackson Signs His Autograph On Women's Chest (Photos) by hahn(m): 9:25am On Jul 23, 2019
queenxey1:
Las Las, No Woman Is Perfect�. Just Choose Ur Witch & Manage Her Like That�

Re: Michael Blackson Signs His Autograph On Women's Chest (Photos) by tombeh(m): 10:54am On Jul 23, 2019
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Laura Ikeji Goes Braless / Pawpaw Goes Gaga Over Evia Simon's Butt (Photos) / Burna Boy And Davido To Join 2face's Nationwide Protest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.