Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,153 members, 7,811,313 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:58 AM

Reasons Why You Will Never Make Money Blogging - Webmasters (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Reasons Why You Will Never Make Money Blogging (7513 Views)

How To Make Money Blogging In 2020 [New Tricks] / Start A Nigerian News Blog From Scratch And Make Money Blogging / Aminat Olajumoke Ajibola Amiloaded: "Blogging Is Not For The Feeble-minded" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reasons Why You Will Never Make Money Blogging by GeoAfrikana(m): 5:37pm On Aug 16, 2019
Jacktheripper:

I have 100k to invest on my blog but I don't know the strategies involved. Can you teach me the strategies, my blog is nearly 1 year and receiving only at least 1k organic visitors per month.

1k organic visit is something bro. But you deserve a lot more (at least 10x).

What's your domain name?
Re: Reasons Why You Will Never Make Money Blogging by TemmyT002(m): 6:01pm On Aug 16, 2019
Dudeweedlmao:

I encourage all my friends to use Ad blocker. It makes internet browsing more cleaner and clearer. Not the one you open page and everywhere is filled with flashing images.

Only block the ones with annoying ads
Re: Reasons Why You Will Never Make Money Blogging by FOWOSHERE01(m): 7:42pm On Aug 16, 2019
pedel:
What's your traffic projection and where are you driving the traffic from?
Your website or contents worth nothing if you don't have 100s of thousands of traffic to it.
Let's talk about traffic first then we can talk about monetization deals.

Ok. I intend to drive traffic through
*Classified newspaper adverts,
*Social media i.e facebook,instagram,twitter
*Popular forums like Nairaland, Linda ikeji etc
*Word of mouth
*Fliers and banners
*Pictures and videos advertising... etc

With these and more, the influx of traffic will be massive and specifically targeted to tons of individuals who wish to travel out of Nigeria(which is alot)

Its lucrative!
Re: Reasons Why You Will Never Make Money Blogging by Jacktheripper: 6:38am On Aug 17, 2019
GeoAfrikana:

1k organic visit is something bro. But you deserve a lot more (at least 10x).

What's your domain name?

techvenge dot net
Re: Reasons Why You Will Never Make Money Blogging by dave06(f): 9:47am On Aug 17, 2019
Jacktheripper:

techvenge dot net
Re: Reasons Why You Will Never Make Money Blogging by davidakenzy: 9:59am On Aug 17, 2019
Please try and adjust that your topic..you can't use reason and why together in a sentence because they both mean the same thing. You can say "The reasons you will never make money blogging" or you can say "Why you will never make money blogging"
Re: Reasons Why You Will Never Make Money Blogging by Jacktheripper: 11:39am On Aug 17, 2019
dave06:

Please why the mention
Re: Reasons Why You Will Never Make Money Blogging by GeoAfrikana(m): 8:39pm On Aug 17, 2019
Jacktheripper:

techvenge dot net

I've analysed your blog, you should be doing well if not for some poor SEO practices. Fortunately they're easy tweaks but they're costing you a fortune.

For example your site is not mobile friendly and more. Let's talk on Whatsapp: 0903-7*3-*6*2

Replace the * with 8
Re: Reasons Why You Will Never Make Money Blogging by baratech: 2:24pm On Dec 07, 2020
Happy New Week!

Take your business online! Any type of website you need:

✅ Company Website
✅ School Website
✅ Courier Website
✅ P2P Website
✅ Agro/Food Website
✅ Bitcoin/Investment Website
✅ Any type of Blog site

I also offer bulk email and bulk sms services.

Get in touch today!

Call/Whatsapp: 08117506291

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Make My Site Url Display "index.php?action=about-us / Broke Professional Webmaster: Should I Change Career? / Top 4ways To Increase Your Website Speed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.