Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,175 members, 7,811,418 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:14 AM

Why I Gave Kaduna, Kano Two Ministerial Slots – Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Gave Kaduna, Kano Two Ministerial Slots – Buhari (40449 Views)

Ekiti Should Get Two Ministerial Slots - Adesoji Gabriel / The 7 States President Buhari Gave Two Ministerial Slots And The Reasons Why / Ministerial Slots: The Battle Of Godfathers, Godsons (list) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Gave Kaduna, Kano Two Ministerial Slots – Buhari by Area4Area: 8:38pm On Aug 22, 2019
oluwadabira111:
Sure anambra was given two,but were they given key ministries?
Was Anambra given two slots, key or no key ministries?
Why must everything be read from an ethnic or religious view in this country?
Re: Why I Gave Kaduna, Kano Two Ministerial Slots – Buhari by oluwadabira111(m): 8:43pm On Aug 22, 2019
Area4Area:
Was Anambra given two slots, key or no key ministries.
Why must everything be read from an ethnic or religious view in this country?
buharisef na tribalistic man. see his statement i gave the zone the highest ministers because i got much vote from them than the other zone,so when the head of state is sprewing those nonsense from his mouth,what do you expect from us his subject.
Re: Why I Gave Kaduna, Kano Two Ministerial Slots – Buhari by Area4Area: 8:45pm On Aug 22, 2019
oluwadabira111:
buharisef na tribalistic man. see his statement i gave the zone the highest ministers because i got much vote from them than the other zone,so when the head of state is sprewing those nonsense from his mouth,what do you expect from us his subject.
How much votes did he get from Anambra yet he gave her two slots?
Re: Why I Gave Kaduna, Kano Two Ministerial Slots – Buhari by festico: 8:45pm On Aug 22, 2019
cenaman:
na before monkey dey work baboon dey chop, now na monkey wey work go chop. sai baba, i wish the constitution can be amended to enable u contest for third term.

Abokinama
Re: Why I Gave Kaduna, Kano Two Ministerial Slots – Buhari by OlujobaSamuel: 8:46pm On Aug 22, 2019
Babu opolo fún bubu. He just dey make his pr team work dey difficult day by day
Re: Why I Gave Kaduna, Kano Two Ministerial Slots – Buhari by Kay25(m): 8:48pm On Aug 22, 2019
[quote author=paix post=81509737] Which leave na?
Is it:
Paternity leave?
Medical leave?
Sick leave?
French leave?
Study leave?
Marriage leave?
Compassionate leave?
Annual leave?
Casual leave? baba na all
Re: Why I Gave Kaduna, Kano Two Ministerial Slots – Buhari by oluwadabira111(m): 8:51pm On Aug 22, 2019
Area4Area:
How much votes did he get from Anambra yet he gave her two slots?
He has to give anambra two slot,because anambra is like the commercial capital of the eastern part of the country.so forget the number of vote he got from there.and he want more people from there to vote for his party in 2023 election.
Re: Why I Gave Kaduna, Kano Two Ministerial Slots – Buhari by EdiskyHarry: 8:52pm On Aug 22, 2019
Niger delta oil money will finish one day, I will not be hearing all this rubbish again.
Re: Why I Gave Kaduna, Kano Two Ministerial Slots – Buhari by Area4Area: 8:52pm On Aug 22, 2019
https://www.bbc.com/pidgin/resources/idt-57851b9b-078b-4e8e-956b-80e984630ff2

The FCT gave APC more than Anambra but has not even a single slot while Anambra that gave far less has two just like Kaduna and Kano, argue with your fingers there.
Re: Why I Gave Kaduna, Kano Two Ministerial Slots – Buhari by Area4Area: 8:54pm On Aug 22, 2019
oluwadabira111:
He has to give anambra two slot,because anambra is like the commercial capital of the eastern part of the country.so forget the number of vote he got from there.and he want more people from there to vote for his party in 2023 election.
To whom much is given, much is expected. Anambra even gave the lowest number of votes to the APC in the SE but has two slots and some people are still complaining.
Re: Why I Gave Kaduna, Kano Two Ministerial Slots – Buhari by notoriousbabe: 8:56pm On Aug 22, 2019
Rubbish
Re: Why I Gave Kaduna, Kano Two Ministerial Slots – Buhari by Bimpe29: 8:57pm On Aug 22, 2019
What a crap?

He should not have given Anambra, Ebonyi and Enugu the senior ministerial portfolios because he had lower votes therefrom.

Buhari is chronically triabalistic and habitually divisive.
Re: Why I Gave Kaduna, Kano Two Ministerial Slots – Buhari by oluwadabira111(m): 9:06pm On Aug 22, 2019
Area4Area:
To whom much is given, much is expected. Anambra even gave the lowest number of votes to the APC in the SE but has two slots and some people are still complaining.
ok
Re: Why I Gave Kaduna, Kano Two Ministerial Slots – Buhari by paix(m): 9:10pm On Aug 22, 2019
[quote author=Kay25 post=81510393][/quote] For one person?
Re: Why I Gave Kaduna, Kano Two Ministerial Slots – Buhari by israelmao(m): 9:14pm On Aug 22, 2019
Buhari is just something else as a president of this nation,he doesn't apply discretion in making statement and handling matters. Wisdom is a key ingredient all things,the lack of it means a great disaster.
Re: Why I Gave Kaduna, Kano Two Ministerial Slots – Buhari by akdjr(m): 9:15pm On Aug 22, 2019
Now the politics of Nigeria is becoming clear to me, Jona did same and Buhari is doing same. I won't be surprise by 2023 if Southwest do same after the victory.
Re: Why I Gave Kaduna, Kano Two Ministerial Slots – Buhari by ILEMUDA(m): 9:24pm On Aug 22, 2019
cenaman:
E pain am well well ntoorr!
Be matured for once Nah
Re: Why I Gave Kaduna, Kano Two Ministerial Slots – Buhari by Ttipsy(f): 9:28pm On Aug 22, 2019
Nonsense. so appointment are determined by votes not by merit again?
Nigeria too jaga
Re: Why I Gave Kaduna, Kano Two Ministerial Slots – Buhari by cenaman(m): 9:29pm On Aug 22, 2019
ILEMUDA:
Be matured for once Nah
grin
ILEMUDA:
Be matured for once Nah
Re: Why I Gave Kaduna, Kano Two Ministerial Slots – Buhari by owila4luv(m): 9:29pm On Aug 22, 2019
corruption continue, thankin dem for riggin.
Re: Why I Gave Kaduna, Kano Two Ministerial Slots – Buhari by MrHeff(m): 9:30pm On Aug 22, 2019
cenaman:
na before monkey dey work baboon dey chop, now na monkey wey work go chop. sai baba, i wish the constitution can be amended to enable u contest for third term.
animal angry
Re: Why I Gave Kaduna, Kano Two Ministerial Slots – Buhari by Omeleyi: 9:45pm On Aug 22, 2019
Shitty president of a shitty country
Re: Why I Gave Kaduna, Kano Two Ministerial Slots – Buhari by Nobody: 9:47pm On Aug 22, 2019
I wish the common citizens will benefit from the two minister you gave but the answer is NO it is only the man family waiting consign me
Re: Why I Gave Kaduna, Kano Two Ministerial Slots – Buhari by OGHENAOGIE(m): 9:48pm On Aug 22, 2019
kenzysmith:
When i travel to uk a white friend of mine who is about 78yrs told me how nigerians take vote buhari for power remain the 8th wonder of the world.
voting atiku would have been what 14th wonder of the world...
Re: Why I Gave Kaduna, Kano Two Ministerial Slots – Buhari by OGHENAOGIE(m): 9:49pm On Aug 22, 2019
oluwadabira111:
Sure anambra was given two,but were they given key ministries?
is there any ministry that's not key... so ministry of labour is not key...that ngige occupys... ok
Re: Why I Gave Kaduna, Kano Two Ministerial Slots – Buhari by OGHENAOGIE(m): 9:50pm On Aug 22, 2019
greenprince:
Wow.... this dude is dumb sha.

Ministerial positions that are supposed to be reserved for technocrats and people that will move the country ahead is what you're dishing out based on votes that were probably conjoured figures and the funny thing is hungry stupid and hopeless suffering Nigerians are hailing him.

Anyway, na una problem.... I'll most likely have no business in that shitty country while that douchebag is still there.
technocrats are already in civil service... moreover which of the ministers is not a technocrat...
Re: Why I Gave Kaduna, Kano Two Ministerial Slots – Buhari by oluwadabira111(m): 9:56pm On Aug 22, 2019
OGHENAOGIE:
is there any ministry that's not key... so ministry of labour is not key...that ngige occupys... ok
not every ministry is key,some are just there to create numbers.e.g ministry of special duties(what special about the duties,that one should be under ministry of interior.another example ministry of aviation(that one should be under transportation)so the president is making up those ministries,to reward those who supported him in this concluded election.
Re: Why I Gave Kaduna, Kano Two Ministerial Slots – Buhari by Kennydoc(m): 10:00pm On Aug 22, 2019
So in essence, the Northwest has 10 senior (substantive) ministers, including the Minister of Petroleum. South East has only 3 senior ministers and 3 junior minister.

May Nigeria never witness a president like Buhari again!
Re: Why I Gave Kaduna, Kano Two Ministerial Slots – Buhari by Kennydoc(m): 10:02pm On Aug 22, 2019
OGHENAOGIE:

And what do you say about ministers of state? Most of those positions are just to fill up numbers.
Imagine a position like Minister of State for Niger Delta. That's an extremely useless portfolio especially considering that there is already NDDC (and it's chairman), Minister of Niger Delta and Special Assistant to the President on Niger Delta Affairs .
Re: Why I Gave Kaduna, Kano Two Ministerial Slots – Buhari by Caseless: 10:09pm On Aug 22, 2019
IME1:

cry you are right
I remember Muslims in Ekiti were not happy with Fayemi over this
Now my Kaduna does not have a Christian in government- no governor, no deputy, no minister, no senator cry haba mallam
they have a senator in the person of Danjuma Laah, then house of representatives members and state house of assembly members.

I just feel it will create a sense of balance to have someone from that senatorial zone.
Re: Why I Gave Kaduna, Kano Two Ministerial Slots – Buhari by kenzysmith: 10:44pm On Aug 22, 2019
OGHENAOGIE:
voting atiku would have been what 14th wonder of the world...
as a fellow delta i reject u if u come be isoko or uhrobo boy i reject u again. Twueeh
Re: Why I Gave Kaduna, Kano Two Ministerial Slots – Buhari by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 10:44pm On Aug 22, 2019
kenzysmith:
When i travel to uk a white friend of mine who is about 78yrs told me how nigerians take vote buhari for power remain the 8th wonder of the world.

@ 78yrs...a man's Brian starts seeing every thing as wonders,..... Even the way he urinates becomes a wonder as well.....

So don't blame him bro,...he is not wrong

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Protest Will Still Go On Without 2baba -EIE / Kwara CAN Accuses Governor AbdulRazaq Of Marginalising Christians / Bola Tinubu Forfeited $460,000 To US Govt For Narcotics Trafficking - Paul Ibe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.