Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,372 members, 7,819,338 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

Northern Forces Plot For 2023 Presidency - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern Forces Plot For 2023 Presidency (26711 Views)

Northern Forces Working To Destabilise Nigeria Under Tinubu - Ngelale / APC Presidential Primary: Tinubu Supporters Reject ‘plot’ For Consensus / Osinbajo’s Rccgification, Plot For Theocratic State Capture By Farooq Kperogi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northern Forces Plot For 2023 Presidency by sooperrescue(m): 6:45am On Sep 19, 2019
Osinbajo is a pastor. He has the right to pray to God for his enemies to....... Aka Mfm
And we will see the outcome of futile plots
Re: Northern Forces Plot For 2023 Presidency by Nobody: 6:48am On Sep 19, 2019
Am not a buhari hater or big fan as well come and see some of the northerners insulting him in the north but because of pure tribalism in Nigeria people are made to elect their tribes men without any big choice you guys will be insulting the northerners because of some of their politicians you dislike but truth be told they are doing exactly what Nigerians are good at doing ( na my tribes man I know) let stop using this politicians to define the people of his or her region the only way Nigeria can move forward is true pure unity because then the politicians will know if they mess up there will be nothing like na my tribes man to save them
Re: Northern Forces Plot For 2023 Presidency by orisa37: 6:48am On Sep 19, 2019
Buraitai"s Turn is in the making.
Re: Northern Forces Plot For 2023 Presidency by Drosonogasta(m): 6:49am On Sep 19, 2019
At the end of this puzzle northern kabals would be left with no choice but Tinubu.
Re: Northern Forces Plot For 2023 Presidency by IloveToMess: 6:52am On Sep 19, 2019
tinsel:

What concerns you? Let us face our own problem in the east.
Shut up you are a yoruba goat
Re: Northern Forces Plot For 2023 Presidency by Sleevia: 6:53am On Sep 19, 2019
visionex:

You are not just the gullible one here but a highly ignorant fellow
no mind that one. They are among the problems of these country
Re: Northern Forces Plot For 2023 Presidency by IloveToMess: 6:57am On Sep 19, 2019
tinsel:

No. The wealth is in the north and southwest. We only eat rhe ones that fall from the dinning table
Shut up your mouth coward afonja. Always building castles in the air.
Re: Northern Forces Plot For 2023 Presidency by akdjr(m): 7:00am On Sep 19, 2019
There is no constitution that barred any region from not contesting in an election. If anyone can recall that despite the zoning arrangements by some political parties, you still see people from other region where the presidency is not zoned contesting for election. Although, I know the media is being sponsored by some persons to make the southwest believe that Northernerns will not support their 2023 Presidential ambition which is absolutely not true.

2 Likes

Re: Northern Forces Plot For 2023 Presidency by Starhearts: 7:04am On Sep 19, 2019
Racoon:
Game on! Abba Kyari the defacto president òf Nigeria running things full gear. Core northerners can never be trusted.This is same thing they did with the middle belt to attain politico-military stability in the 1966-67 Nigeria and thereafter the marriage crashed.The middle belt today is a theatre of endless bloodletting.

Guess Fashola/Osinbajo that said vote for APC so that the SW can get the elusive 2023 presidency can see the foolishness of their thinking? Guess the eyes of the zombies are getting more clearer now? Best way for a fair Nigeria is true federalism by choice or force.

Continue with ur beer parlour analysis
Re: Northern Forces Plot For 2023 Presidency by Starhearts: 7:06am On Sep 19, 2019
easzypeaszy:
I swear I will VOTE for the North...hahahahahbaha naso he must end oooo...Buhari buhari buhari..let me here one idiot dt wl want to convince me to my Yoruba brthr

Who did this to U
Re: Northern Forces Plot For 2023 Presidency by tinsel: 7:09am On Sep 19, 2019
IloveToMess:
Shut up your mouth coward afonja. Always building castles in the air.
Enyi, amaram aho one ndi.
Re: Northern Forces Plot For 2023 Presidency by tinsel: 7:10am On Sep 19, 2019
IloveToMess:
Shut up you are a yoruba goat
Umuaka
Re: Northern Forces Plot For 2023 Presidency by BRASH: 7:11am On Sep 19, 2019
visionex:

what's ur problem bro? Why not allow the idiot enjoy his stupidity in peace. Them neva see anything yet.
Re: Northern Forces Plot For 2023 Presidency by Samunique(m): 7:18am On Sep 19, 2019
visionex:

You're the most ignorant here, if u cannot understand what I wrote in my post.

The few wise Nigerians know that, our politicians here are the most irresponsible and as cunning as serpents. They'll rather look for ways to distract us rather than doing the job for which they're voted for.
Re: Northern Forces Plot For 2023 Presidency by Samunique(m): 7:29am On Sep 19, 2019
FuckDaMods:
Off course they will keep ruling.. Na them get Nigeria since the South can't make sacrifices, especially that judas region called south west
I guess you are from that region where they beat up their elders in the market square, their leaders in public places, their fathers get woken up with a kick of legs while the world is watching and they call it bravery? undecided

1 Like

Re: Northern Forces Plot For 2023 Presidency by Creamz(m): 7:32am On Sep 19, 2019
Samunique:
All these political alarmists should look for jobs to do !!!

This is still 2019 and they are talking about 2023, Nigerians are the most gullible people on earth .

The people you voted into power are yet to fulfill 5% of their campaign promises and you are getting yourselves distracted with 2023.

Chai, Nigerian politicians know how to play into Nigerians emotions !!!

if you know politicians really well, after winning an election, the next thing in their mind is planning to win the next election ahead. So all the work they intend to do for Nigerians is for them to be able to reposition themselves better for the next election ahead
Re: Northern Forces Plot For 2023 Presidency by solmusdesigns: 7:37am On Sep 19, 2019
Amumaigwe:

Step back for a minute and think: How will Lagos - Kano rail line benefit SW? That rail line is meant to facilitate the movement of cargoes that come in through Lagos ports to Kano. Which people need their cargoes moved from West to North? Guy think before you gloat over inanity.

Any attempt to rubish this great project is actually childish, The rail track, connects Lagos, Abeoukuta, Ibadan, Osun, Ilorin Ekiti together before entering northern flank through kogi and abuja axis

Cargoes movement are vis-vasa. they move finished product from our industrial hub like ogun and ibadan and lagos, and product from our sea port up north while the train returns with raw materials and farm produce from the north, so if you actually think deeply you would understand why its the most feasible rail project yet

2 Likes

Re: Northern Forces Plot For 2023 Presidency by Samunique(m): 7:41am On Sep 19, 2019
Creamz:
if you know politicians really well, after winning an election, the next thing in their mind is planning to win the next election ahead. So all the work they intend to do for Nigerians is for them to be able to reposition themselves better for the next election ahead
God bless you for your understanding.
This is what I was trying to say in my post and some fools were insulting me.

For how long would we allow our politicians to waste every 4yr of our nationhood to reposition and enrich themselves while they keep distracting us ?

1 Like

Re: Northern Forces Plot For 2023 Presidency by solmusdesigns: 7:42am On Sep 19, 2019
Uchek:
And you believe this is enough for the future of Yoruba Nation or what Yorubas need to liberate themselves from this shithole?

Yoruba is building everything needed by a great country before disentigrating, into our own republic... already most power plant are in southwest, west africa's largest refinery that would boost the whole southwest industrial drive is also in southwest, and we are doing all this smartly without spending any of our kobo... oyel money is at work.. if we break up today, southeast has absolutely nothing.. no road, no working port, even the shittty airports are not opreational

1 Like

Re: Northern Forces Plot For 2023 Presidency by solmusdesigns: 7:47am On Sep 19, 2019
Oshin56:
bro don't be deceived if northerners agree that power is coming to South 2023, they are deceiving you and don't deceive yourself, Osinbanjo that the SW believe that baba will handover to is now relegated to mere commissioner.

read on constituitional role of a Vice President before speaking ignorantly due to media manipulation.. Only the legislature can impeach or reduce osinbajo's power as they won joint ticket, as for him being ask to report activities to his boss, its perfectly normal and healthy

1 Like

Re: Northern Forces Plot For 2023 Presidency by solmusdesigns: 7:49am On Sep 19, 2019
DMerciful:
You guys should boast with your personal wealth lets see. Yeye dey smell undecided

State by posting your statement of azza.. online yeyenatu

1 Like

Re: Northern Forces Plot For 2023 Presidency by IloveToMess: 7:52am On Sep 19, 2019
tinsel:
Enyi, amaram aho one ndi.
shut up afonja
Re: Northern Forces Plot For 2023 Presidency by huptin(m): 7:55am On Sep 19, 2019
solmusdesigns:
grin

The Sun Newspaper owned by a thiefing ipob man

Orji Uzor Kalu abeg mind your Election Tribunal, and ongoing corruption case and leave our Osinbajo alone, enough of fake news against man wey no send you or any of your tribes men

Last Last Osinbajo is more powerful than any Ibo politician, Even DSP an Urhobo man holds more power than all Ibo yam eating politicians

Ibo keeps telling us the north would sideline yoruba yet

*Leader of the economic team is Professor Salami and his errand boy is Charles soludo
*Current Head of Service after ita wilfred was sacked is a yoruba woman
*Nigeria Governors forum denied Short Rufai for a Yoruba man JFK
*The leader of House of Rep is Gbajabiamila even after ibo's campaigned against him, he still won massively
*Buhari's first Federal Executive Aproval is the $5.3 billion Lagos Kano rail line, when some people are been marginalised and made to pay for southwest infrastructure with their sweat

Keep enjoying your delusions, ignorance is bliss indeed.

1 Like

Re: Northern Forces Plot For 2023 Presidency by Samunique(m): 7:57am On Sep 19, 2019
tinsel:
The politics of my own people Ndi igbo dey make me weak. For any smallest thing we blow it out of proportion and when the chips are down we will fall by the way side. We never learn from experience. We have been playing the politics of enjoying other tribes small misfortunes while that other tribes keep strategizing. At the end they will succeed while we move on to another story to over hype again.
Things have to change for the Ndigbo to move on.
Wow !!!

Your type is very uncommon in your region !!!
Re: Northern Forces Plot For 2023 Presidency by tinsel: 7:58am On Sep 19, 2019
IloveToMess:
shut up afonja
Children of nowadays. Abum Afonja maka ekweghim in your myopic ideas.
I am not even sure if you can speak igbo you claim to love so much or has even visited your native land in your life time.
Re: Northern Forces Plot For 2023 Presidency by Logobenz0: 8:06am On Sep 19, 2019
seanjy4konji:
please....they are dustracting us...

ordinaey minimum wage no...but they approve billions for cars for themselves...

pensioners are not being paid on time...hospitals are not built.ambulance zero.telecommunication zero...security??killing us faster than gun itself...ill equipped...food expensive..nogood schools for graduate...no chap housing estates for retires.graduates are not seeing any job and no loans for business...yet thi old men over the age of 65 are still looting on....

why why
To continue the list. No good police station for the police. No good police barrack for the police. The police barrack just look like were they're rearing cows and pigs grin grin no good roads. Nothing nothing. Nigerians has been scammed grin grin
Re: Northern Forces Plot For 2023 Presidency by TheAlchemist: 8:07am On Sep 19, 2019
Buckubuck:
It is obvious the cabal are now ready to take their pound of flesh from Osinbajo for his political mistake of sacking Daura in 2017. I said it then that if Buhari comes back for a 2nd term, that's when it will be known if Osinbajo had his support for that move. He should have left Daura alone for Buhari to deal with himself when he gets back then, and not seen that period then as an opportunity to cut the cabal to size for whatever embarrassment he might have suffered in their hands, moreso the guy is buhari's kinsman. I fully expect him to get the Atiku treatment as the days progresses.
As for tinubu's online urchins who have made the igbos easy targets for any political move made by the north, newsflash!! The Igbo is not ur stumbling block to 2023 presidency, the north is. I fully expect Buhari to start making moves to take over the party machinery as from 2021 just as OBJ did with PDP. This will start with the removal of Oshiomole. Anyone can bookmark dis. No politician will willingly hand over power to someone politically stronger than him which is why buhari supporting a tinubu presidency is a pipe dream. The most realistic choice is Fashola, but who knows what plans the cabal have for him. He fits the bill being a muslim, good appeal in the north and a very moderate political structure and charm. My fear for him though is the ambode smear might be used against him.
In all, it's obvious that if the SW really want that presidency, they might need a plan B which will push the north out of its comfort zone from where it sees the south as too weak and decimated to mount a resistance should it seek to hold on to power. Tinubu may need to think out of the box Awolowo could not after all.
Re: Northern Forces Plot For 2023 Presidency by Admin14: 8:13am On Sep 19, 2019
I will support Northerner as our next president... Don't ask my why

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

President's Wife Aisha Presents Gifts To 1st Baby Born In 2017 In Abuja - Photos / 2019: INEC Announces Start Date, Deadline For PVC Collection / APC Speaks Ahead Of Lagos Primary, Emergence Of Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.