Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,543 members, 7,827,032 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:02 AM

Nigerian Man Quits His Bank Job For A Life By The Beach Side - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Nigerian Man Quits His Bank Job For A Life By The Beach Side (36558 Views)

I Finally Quit My Bank Job For Bolt Driving / Why I resigned my bank Job for bread-hawking -HND Holder / Should I Resign My Good Bank Job And Start A Business? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Man Quits His Bank Job For A Life By The Beach Side by doris00: 10:50am On Oct 31, 2019
A Twitter user with the handle @Qossi_ took to the platform to share a bizarre story of an acquaintance who quit from his bank job.

According to the Twitter user, the young man quit his bank job to become a surf instructor for tourist. When queried on why he quit, the young man stated that he is tired of the fiercely competitive struggle in the job.

An acquaintance recently quit his bank job as SBO, moved out of his 3 bedroom apartment at Ikeja and relocated to Tarkwa Bay to smoke weed and be a surf instructor for tourist. Far from the life I want but damn you can hear the genuine happiness in his voice when he speaks. Dude said he was tired of the rat race. Plus the tranquil, clean oxygen, the relaxed vibe, etc the beach rings.

https://mobile.twitter.com/Qossi_/status/1189458456098607105

See his tweet below;

https://thickmatch.com/nigerian-man-quits-bank-job-life-beach-side/

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Quits His Bank Job For A Life By The Beach Side by Nobody: 11:03am On Oct 31, 2019
Interesting! He has just begun a journey to stardom and boundless opportunities. All I can see is a potential entrepreneur, who would bring into the Nigerian Tourism Industry, what nobody else has introduced before. I can't wait to see you being on famous magazines' front covers.

150 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Quits His Bank Job For A Life By The Beach Side by Nobody: 2:30pm On Oct 31, 2019
"You can hear the genuine happiness in his...."

Not everyone understands this.

That somebody can be genuinely happy being a welder or doing any other peasantry job. And if you walk up to him and ask him to follow you, that you will make him to be like Davido, he will tell you to keep it.

It happens even in relationships, you see a guy or girl dumping one beautiful/handsome bae/dude for a not-so-beautiful one. And if you ask him, wetin the babe do you, he'd say nothing, just that his heart is more at peace and happy with the ugly one.

Inside life....

In the end, do what really makes you happy.

The world might talk for a while, but las las, everybody go dey alright.

384 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Quits His Bank Job For A Life By The Beach Side by generationz(f): 3:26pm On Oct 31, 2019
sad

Someone's prayers has just been answered for a job.

21 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Quits His Bank Job For A Life By The Beach Side by chloride6: 3:26pm On Oct 31, 2019
A classic example of village people...

Maybe he has other plans and just wants to chill away from work for like a year..

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Quits His Bank Job For A Life By The Beach Side by Nobody: 3:27pm On Oct 31, 2019
Did I hear to smoke weed? Village people have finally won. cheesy

19 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Quits His Bank Job For A Life By The Beach Side by PureGoldh(m): 3:27pm On Oct 31, 2019
His village people have finally struck undecided

Inside dx country wey work no dey na e person wey get better bank work quit am just to become an adviser undecided

Well... I wish him all the Best.. Since he is happy with the new work.. May God bless his hustle.

If you need Original Pure Honey.. Call or whatsapp me on the number attached to my signature below 0_8_1016_66_771 or check out my profile

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Quits His Bank Job For A Life By The Beach Side by bibiking7(m): 3:27pm On Oct 31, 2019

We all have passions and fantasies. If you are fortunate to live the kind of life you fantasize about, then you have been blessed. As long as the dude is happy.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Quits His Bank Job For A Life By The Beach Side by Freemanbobble: 3:27pm On Oct 31, 2019
That is my kind of guy

Always do what makes you happy

Smoking weed, drinking alcohol, banging pussy and trying to make some money

16 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Quits His Bank Job For A Life By The Beach Side by davillian(m): 3:27pm On Oct 31, 2019
From 3bed at Ikeja to takwaba way no get light.
Village people get power.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Quits His Bank Job For A Life By The Beach Side by Houseofglam7(f): 3:27pm On Oct 31, 2019
Whoa!!!!
cool

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Quits His Bank Job For A Life By The Beach Side by realestniggah: 3:28pm On Oct 31, 2019
If this story is true that man is definitely happy now.

Bank Job might seem glorious.. But they are some of the most demanding stressful job on the planet

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Quits His Bank Job For A Life By The Beach Side by Nobody: 3:28pm On Oct 31, 2019
Whatever rocks his boat.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Quits His Bank Job For A Life By The Beach Side by GrammarNazi1(m): 3:28pm On Oct 31, 2019
generationz:
sad

...prayers have...
...prayer has...

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Quits His Bank Job For A Life By The Beach Side by rhythyson: 3:28pm On Oct 31, 2019
J111333:
Did I hear to smoke weed? Village people have finally won. cheesy

Yes ooo

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Quits His Bank Job For A Life By The Beach Side by DNSPro: 3:28pm On Oct 31, 2019
generationz:
sad

I will rather be jobless than take a bank job.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Quits His Bank Job For A Life By The Beach Side by ijewejones: 3:29pm On Oct 31, 2019
Many did it grin

Ask Obiwon who left banking for muzik cool

14 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Quits His Bank Job For A Life By The Beach Side by Shawnnn01: 3:29pm On Oct 31, 2019
Them no de tell man na man de know. Only time will tell.

doris00:

A Twitter user with the handle @Qossi_ took to the platform to share a bizarre story of an acquaintance who quit from his bank job.

According to the Twitter user, the young man quit his bank job to become a surf instructor for tourist. When queried on why he quit, the young man stated that he is tired of the fiercely competitive struggle in the job.

https://mobile.twitter.com/Qossi_/status/1189458456098607105

See his tweet below;

https://thickmatch.com/nigerian-man-quits-bank-job-life-beach-side/
Re: Nigerian Man Quits His Bank Job For A Life By The Beach Side by johnjay4u2u(m): 3:29pm On Oct 31, 2019
okay. I'm quicking supporting Buhari
Re: Nigerian Man Quits His Bank Job For A Life By The Beach Side by rhythyson: 3:29pm On Oct 31, 2019
Village crew now

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Quits His Bank Job For A Life By The Beach Side by 9jayes: 3:30pm On Oct 31, 2019
He chooses a stress free job
Re: Nigerian Man Quits His Bank Job For A Life By The Beach Side by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 3:31pm On Oct 31, 2019
I can tell you for free that more than 98% of the employed worldwide are unhappy with their jobs. It takes guts to quit your source of livelyhood for the "unknown" and trust me, most times such folks SUCEED. Do you Know the joy and happiness that comes when what you love doing even for FREE is bringing CASH to the table?
Ask MESSI and RONALDO?
Ask RONNIE COLEMAN and KAI GREENE?

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Quits His Bank Job For A Life By The Beach Side by showafrica(m): 3:32pm On Oct 31, 2019
Awol1:

That somebody can be genuinely happy being a welder or doing any other peasantry job. And if you walk up to him and ask him to follow you, that you will make him to be like Davido, he will tell you to keep it.

It happens even in relationships, you see a guy or girl dumping one beautiful/handsome bae/dude for a not-so-beautiful one. And if you ask him, wetin the babe do you, he'd say nothing, just that his heart is more at peace and happy with the ugly one.

Inside life....

To get genuine happiness no by easy ooo... I have seen very rich people that are always angry, been around them is even hell. My man took a very wise decision.. Life is too short to lead without happiness all the days of our foolish life.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Quits His Bank Job For A Life By The Beach Side by Nobody: 3:32pm On Oct 31, 2019
Awol1:

Inside life....

Hmmm this life is mysterious.....

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Quits His Bank Job For A Life By The Beach Side by mmsen: 3:32pm On Oct 31, 2019
Anybody who aspires to work in the banking industry is probably a sociopath.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Quits His Bank Job For A Life By The Beach Side by abumeinben(m): 3:32pm On Oct 31, 2019
fairfora:
Interesting! He has just begun a journey to stardom and boundless opportunities. All I can see is a potential entrepreneur, who would bring into the Nigerian Tourism Industry, what nobody else has introduced before. I can't wait to see you being on famous magazines' front covers.

Adey tells you.

He con be exbanker join
Re: Nigerian Man Quits His Bank Job For A Life By The Beach Side by Luxiana19(f): 3:33pm On Oct 31, 2019
Funny enough, not everybody wants to be mega rich in this life. Some people are quite content with daily bread. As long as he is happy, the opinion of people like me do not really matter.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Quits His Bank Job For A Life By The Beach Side by helinues: 3:33pm On Oct 31, 2019
ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jeep Gets Caged In Ogun State (Photo) / Meg Reuben Dancing 'Shaku Shaku' During Her Call To Bar In Ontario / Science Lab.Tech (All Options)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.