Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,777 members, 7,817,203 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:10 AM

10 Disturbing Takeaways From The Davido-patrick Dirty Saga - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 10 Disturbing Takeaways From The Davido-patrick Dirty Saga (73044 Views)

The Davido, Chioma And BBN Nengi Saga / 10 Disturbing Takeaways From The Davido-patrick Dirty Saga / Anita Patrick Celebrates Birthday In Style (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Disturbing Takeaways From The Davido-patrick Dirty Saga by orunmila144: 9:57am On Jan 19, 2020
smiley
Re: 10 Disturbing Takeaways From The Davido-patrick Dirty Saga by Amotekun777: 9:57am On Jan 19, 2020
Chioma dis, Chioma dat... Bitch na Olosho afterall. angry Rubbish!

I'm not too shocked that this Peruzzi go like Chioma as you need to go watch him song "Royal Majesty". The BBN chic for the video resemble Chioma die. grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Disturbing Takeaways From The Davido-patrick Dirty Saga by orunmila144: 9:58am On Jan 19, 2020
GuestLog:
Look lemme tell you something, If you understand what good music is... No Nigerian artist will sound professional in your ears. Do you understand?
can you please give me 2 examples of what you consider good music ? so I can liisten to them. thanks

2 Likes

Re: 10 Disturbing Takeaways From The Davido-patrick Dirty Saga by thundafire: 9:59am On Jan 19, 2020
GuestLog:
Look lemme tell you something, If you understand what good music is... No Nigerian artist will sound professional in your ears. Do you understand?
abi dey songs can't give inspiration
Re: 10 Disturbing Takeaways From The Davido-patrick Dirty Saga by cruzydal(m): 9:59am On Jan 19, 2020
Rubbish .
Re: 10 Disturbing Takeaways From The Davido-patrick Dirty Saga by Ebios(m): 10:00am On Jan 19, 2020
k
Re: 10 Disturbing Takeaways From The Davido-patrick Dirty Saga by Nobody: 10:00am On Jan 19, 2020
If you call this disturbing news, then you have nothing serious to do in life. How are grown men able to gossip, and even about people that are rich and can afford three square bowls of chicken every day? nonsense

17 Likes

Re: 10 Disturbing Takeaways From The Davido-patrick Dirty Saga by AfroKnight: 10:00am On Jan 19, 2020
jneutron4000:
Brymo will surely stand out

The guy is creative. Boj the microphone, show dem camp too. Creative people.
Re: 10 Disturbing Takeaways From The Davido-patrick Dirty Saga by Ryan03(f): 10:01am On Jan 19, 2020
Auxigen:

What of Asa , Johnny Drille, and MI
my love for jonny drille cool
Re: 10 Disturbing Takeaways From The Davido-patrick Dirty Saga by WalkerMichael(m): 10:01am On Jan 19, 2020
Lazy yoot blogger.

2003 Toyota Tacoma,barely used by a State fire service department, great engine and gear coupled with in-built Auxillary,A/c chills great and the truck drives excellently smooth.....for sale. Lagos. 1.550. Slightly negotiable. Pm offers on whatsapp http:///2348181661480

1 Like

Re: 10 Disturbing Takeaways From The Davido-patrick Dirty Saga by Eofclub: 10:02am On Jan 19, 2020
Trying to toast a girl today and I belike

There is this feeling I have for u and it giving me sleepless night and I don ' t want my son to do the same for ur daughter , let make them brother n sister , she just laughed ..

SMh ...
Please check my signature

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Disturbing Takeaways From The Davido-patrick Dirty Saga by Nobody: 10:03am On Jan 19, 2020
post=85920820:

This is seriously serious!
This is the way these blogger blogger destroy marriages.
These allegations are just too much.

please shut up, there's really nothing here.by Next Week who gives a damn? let these lazy rich people continue living their life, it doesn't change the world one bit, grown man gossiping

7 Likes

Re: 10 Disturbing Takeaways From The Davido-patrick Dirty Saga by Hoodgod(m): 10:04am On Jan 19, 2020
jneutron4000:
Brymo will surely stand out
which yeye brymo or burnaboy
Re: 10 Disturbing Takeaways From The Davido-patrick Dirty Saga by AfroKnight: 10:04am On Jan 19, 2020
GuestLog:

Okay na. Where you wan put Timi Dakolo, Asa, Cobhams, Aramide, Johnny Drille, Chike, Nonso Amadi, Nonso Bassey, Tay Iwar, Funbi, Boj on the Microphone, Show Dem Camp, etc?

8 Likes

Re: 10 Disturbing Takeaways From The Davido-patrick Dirty Saga by ThiagoKid(m): 10:05am On Jan 19, 2020
lol It's well
Re: 10 Disturbing Takeaways From The Davido-patrick Dirty Saga by Ay04z(m): 10:08am On Jan 19, 2020
AfroKnight:

Okay na. Where you wan put Timi Dakolo, Asa, Cobhams, Aramide, Johnny Drille, Chike, Nonso Amadi, Nonso Bassey, Tay Iwar, Funbi, Boj on the Microphone, Show Dem Camp, etc?
we have many talented artist. Here in naija. No mind him jare

7 Likes

Re: 10 Disturbing Takeaways From The Davido-patrick Dirty Saga by Boyooosa(m): 10:10am On Jan 19, 2020
AmazingELixir:

There's nothing to take away there....their biff their business
Is that the reason you are sleeping on the sea grin
Re: 10 Disturbing Takeaways From The Davido-patrick Dirty Saga by HORLADSTAR(m): 10:10am On Jan 19, 2020
chriskosherbal:
Take it or leave it Davido for me anyday anytime..

Peele, awon eyan davido
Mtcheew

1 Like

Re: 10 Disturbing Takeaways From The Davido-patrick Dirty Saga by Afiahomes(m): 10:11am On Jan 19, 2020
oh lord sad
Re: 10 Disturbing Takeaways From The Davido-patrick Dirty Saga by masseratti: 10:11am On Jan 19, 2020
Which kain wàhálà be this early Sunday morning, una no fit mind una business? How someone will wake up early in the morning to conjure conspiracy theories like this is beyond my imagination.

1 Like

Re: 10 Disturbing Takeaways From The Davido-patrick Dirty Saga by AfroKnight: 10:14am On Jan 19, 2020
Ay04z:
we have many talented artist. Here in naija. No mind him jare

Thank you jare
Re: 10 Disturbing Takeaways From The Davido-patrick Dirty Saga by onlyboyson(m): 10:15am On Jan 19, 2020
THAT GUY DAVID O NA SOMETHING ELSE, BORN PIKIN NO BODY HEAR WORD,, HE BUY PORCH NO BODY HEAR WORD CHIOMA DRIVE THE PORCHE FOR WHERE
ARTIST WEY DEY BUY ANOTHER MAN SONG DAT ONE NA ARTIST NO NAH DAT ONE NA CHORISTER IF NO BE FOR ADELEKE MONEY THE GUY DON DEY BEG
YORUBA MAN WEY MARRY IGBO FINE GAL KUULUU GBESE NA HIM SELF E DO
DAVID O NABTHE ONLY ARTIST FOR NAIJA WEY BE SAY EVERYDAY HE DEY NEWS FOR UNNECESSARY BEHAVIOR
ENTER STUDIO DEY SHOUT DEY JUMP UP AND DOWN NO BETA CHORUS NO BETA PUNCH LINE IF NO BE FOR EM LABEL WEY HE DON USE MONEY BUY DEM SONG WEY REAL NIGGURS WRITE

i didn't write this it was just a free style i hope you like it
if i didn't say it oga agbaji m aka

3 Likes

Re: 10 Disturbing Takeaways From The Davido-patrick Dirty Saga by CSTR2: 10:15am On Jan 19, 2020
This is what you get when you born yeye pikin.

Girl wey suppose dey private university, abandon school go dey pursue pricckk.
Even davido finished school.

I learnt that her parents disowned her at some point.
Though they probably accepted her back since they had no choice.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Disturbing Takeaways From The Davido-patrick Dirty Saga by Lamanii22(f): 10:15am On Jan 19, 2020
GuestLog:

Swears... Nigerian artists sing rubbish... No good content init... But it's what they like... That rubbish..

2 Likes

Re: 10 Disturbing Takeaways From The Davido-patrick Dirty Saga by CSTR2: 10:18am On Jan 19, 2020
Lamanii22:

Swears... Nigerian artists sing rubbish... No good content init... But it's what they like... That rubbish..
Nigerian artiste sing rubbish, yet they sell out Wembley arena filled with British citizens.
One is about to win a Grammy.

Init.

7 Likes

Re: 10 Disturbing Takeaways From The Davido-patrick Dirty Saga by shogsman(m): 10:18am On Jan 19, 2020
This artistes are lucky to find themselves in a country With a standard as low as Nigeria if not it's only their families that will listen to their songs.

9 Likes

Re: 10 Disturbing Takeaways From The Davido-patrick Dirty Saga by ExBachelor: 10:19am On Jan 19, 2020
If you are bothered by this rubbish David vs Patrick shiiit, then you seriously need your head checked

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Disturbing Takeaways From The Davido-patrick Dirty Saga by Casham: 10:21am On Jan 19, 2020
cedricksly:
Lol
trust me, Chris Brown, with all his professionalism cannot sing Afro no matter how hard he tries. Music is art, lets not turn it into some form of rocket science professionalism.

1 Like

Re: 10 Disturbing Takeaways From The Davido-patrick Dirty Saga by Casham: 10:22am On Jan 19, 2020
GuestLog:
trust me, Chris Brown, with all his professionalism cannot sing Afro no matter how hard he tries. Music is art, lets not turn it into some form of rocket science professionalism.

7 Likes

Re: 10 Disturbing Takeaways From The Davido-patrick Dirty Saga by flexyrule(m): 10:28am On Jan 19, 2020
itsme01:
cool

Last Last Davido still won this game... Peruzzi is working under him which means he can yank any song he likes out of his hand at anytime and make it his as the record label boss without Peruzzi saying anything but thank you boss

Again this News would affect Chioma more than Davido.. Davido would just simply move on to the next baby mama and collect back his Assurance gifts and cars (Davido is that immature) and the sorry part for Chioma is that US no matter what keeps rejecting her VISA(meaning her account balance isnt heavy) and would have to subject her son to parternity test if he wants to become a citizen

So much ignorance in your post.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Etinosa Idemudia’s Second Marriage Crashes Less Than A Year / Chika Ike Flies In A Private Jet For Business Meetings (Photos) / Nigerian Man Assaults Yvonne Nelson For Refusing To Hug Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.