Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,129 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:41 AM

10 Disturbing Takeaways From The Davido-patrick Dirty Saga - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 10 Disturbing Takeaways From The Davido-patrick Dirty Saga (73043 Views)

The Davido, Chioma And BBN Nengi Saga / 10 Disturbing Takeaways From The Davido-patrick Dirty Saga / Anita Patrick Celebrates Birthday In Style (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Disturbing Takeaways From The Davido-patrick Dirty Saga by Lamanii22(f): 10:30am On Jan 19, 2020
CSTR2:

Nigerian artiste sing rubbish, yet they sell out Wembley arena filled with British citizens.
One is about to win a Grammy.

Init.

Still rubbish... British joined 'em too... Good music has been thrown away... It's the rubbish that's trending... Oh dear.. I miss Whitney...

8 Likes

Re: 10 Disturbing Takeaways From The Davido-patrick Dirty Saga by jneutron4000: 10:37am On Jan 19, 2020
Hoodgod:
which yeye brymo or burnaboy
go listen to Klitoris and your outcome from listening to it will tell you the level of your music IQ and what you refer to as good music.
Re: 10 Disturbing Takeaways From The Davido-patrick Dirty Saga by blowjohn(m): 10:39am On Jan 19, 2020
GuestLog:
Look lemme tell you something, If you understand what good music is... No Nigerian artist will sound professional in your ears. Do you understand?

I agree with u completely.
Can anyone compare M.I to fat joe or black thought?
Or tiwari savage to Kelly Rowland?
It's just the melody that attracts our ears.
Perhaps if they went to music school, some absurdities about them would be lifted off. But no. Look at tiwar savage, she cant even reach half her potential, singing useless lyrically subpar songs.
Perhaps burna boy comes close(I say this cos of the seamless collab he had with lily Allen and its lyrics)

Before anyone comes to argue against my point,pls make sure u have at least 30 gig of songs , from different genres spanning from the 60s to even 3 days ago when eminem dropped his surprise album.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Disturbing Takeaways From The Davido-patrick Dirty Saga by NNature(m): 10:41am On Jan 19, 2020
GuestLog:
Look lemme tell you something, If you understand what good music is... No Nigerian artist will sound professional in your ears. Do you understand?

ASA
Brymo
Beautiful Nubia
Style plus
Above artists are trying please

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Disturbing Takeaways From The Davido-patrick Dirty Saga by Kennyswag: 10:43am On Jan 19, 2020
CSTR2:

Nigerian artiste sing rubbish, yet they sell out Wembley arena filled with British African citizens.

Init.
fixed

3 Likes

Re: 10 Disturbing Takeaways From The Davido-patrick Dirty Saga by ngwababe(f): 10:44am On Jan 19, 2020
All na stunt.

OBO all the way.
Re: 10 Disturbing Takeaways From The Davido-patrick Dirty Saga by Trimque2k1(m): 10:50am On Jan 19, 2020
GuestLog:
Asa has all it takes
Re: 10 Disturbing Takeaways From The Davido-patrick Dirty Saga by Dididrumz(m): 10:50am On Jan 19, 2020
Auxigen:

What of Asa , Johnny Drille, and MI

M.I my guy is an outstanding breed of talent
Re: 10 Disturbing Takeaways From The Davido-patrick Dirty Saga by peterjero(m): 10:51am On Jan 19, 2020
GuestLog:
Timi Dakolo
MI Abaga
Johnny Drille
Brymo
To some extent Jesse Jagz
These guys are good I agree that Davido is overrated

2 Likes

Re: 10 Disturbing Takeaways From The Davido-patrick Dirty Saga by Stanzar7: 10:55am On Jan 19, 2020
digitaltrades:
Igbo girls are truly prostitutes

Hmmm. And u have friends around u who tinks u r a sane human being
Re: 10 Disturbing Takeaways From The Davido-patrick Dirty Saga by Dididrumz(m): 10:57am On Jan 19, 2020
digitaltrades:

Stop this rubish jorhh.
Am a Bayelsan but e get any tribe wey no get ashawo?

Some of you guys like talking any how

13 Likes

Re: 10 Disturbing Takeaways From The Davido-patrick Dirty Saga by ghettochild4u(m): 10:57am On Jan 19, 2020
Number 3 is a lie.. Did peruzzi go to Babcock University?
Re: 10 Disturbing Takeaways From The Davido-patrick Dirty Saga by Nobody: 10:59am On Jan 19, 2020
Maybe u dunno one or all of them might be reading this, pls stop
Re: 10 Disturbing Takeaways From The Davido-patrick Dirty Saga by ghettochild4u(m): 10:59am On Jan 19, 2020
No be today news say Davido dey buy song
Whether this hungry manager like am or not..
He won't get a dime
And ifeanyi na Davido pikin..
Make una leave David alone ooo

3 Likes

Re: 10 Disturbing Takeaways From The Davido-patrick Dirty Saga by Amanda4life: 11:02am On Jan 19, 2020
landforeast:
This news might affect Davido's 2020 already hyped wedding and Chioma will become a baby mama forever. More slay queens qust have started applying to become the next baby Mama. Entertainers and their yeye lifestyle, can't this guy emulate Kcee E-money's brother. I have never seen a celebrity as mature as Kcee in separating private family life from his public music career as entertainer. Moreover saying Peruzzi wrote many of Davido's hit song is not an Issue. In the game of music businesses most hit song was written and sold out by underground artists to popular artists who can afford it. Song writing is not learned it is a gift. Teni once wrote a song for Davido. I like Davido because he understands the game of music better than many Artist, althouhh he might not be that talented nor have a good voice, but his rising to Stardom shows that he has oil in his head and he probably understands music business in Nigeria very well.

Yes he has oil.

If you know you know.
Re: 10 Disturbing Takeaways From The Davido-patrick Dirty Saga by Nobody: 11:05am On Jan 19, 2020
GuestLog:
According to the definition of music, there's no such thing as professional. Music are pleasant sounds to the ears. It's not necessary a music must pass message as most of u assume. If any sound is pleasant to my ears and it gives me pleasure then it's music to me. It's why u see someone like Barack Obama listening to rema and burna boy. The sound of their music are pleasant to him.

1 Like

Re: 10 Disturbing Takeaways From The Davido-patrick Dirty Saga by 77up(m): 11:05am On Jan 19, 2020
CSTR2:

Nigerian artiste sing rubbish, yet they sell rout Wembley arena filled with British citizens.

Init.
you should know she's a hater,may be a ghanian or togo bitch grin
Re: 10 Disturbing Takeaways From The Davido-patrick Dirty Saga by chinwezdasilva: 11:06am On Jan 19, 2020
GuestLog:
Sharap burna boy sounds better than your comment up there
Re: 10 Disturbing Takeaways From The Davido-patrick Dirty Saga by anochuko01(m): 11:13am On Jan 19, 2020
Auxigen:

What of Asa , Johnny Drille, and MI
Timi dakolo, darey art alade and my favorite, Jeremiah gyan.

3 Likes

Re: 10 Disturbing Takeaways From The Davido-patrick Dirty Saga by Sanchez01: 11:14am On Jan 19, 2020
GuestLog:
Ric Hassani, TJan, Johnny Drille, Cobhams, Darey and Mosa... I sincerely wonder what you guys listen to. There's no way on planet earth that you'll hear these guys and not say what they do isn't music.

1 Like

Re: 10 Disturbing Takeaways From The Davido-patrick Dirty Saga by BiiDii(m): 11:16am On Jan 19, 2020
GuestLog:
except for the likes of 2baba, Rude boy, dbang, burna boy, Asa, Yemi Alade, flavour, Mi, Vector , phyno, Olamide
Re: 10 Disturbing Takeaways From The Davido-patrick Dirty Saga by Jeamillz2020(m): 11:22am On Jan 19, 2020
So how does it calls for celebration?
Re: 10 Disturbing Takeaways From The Davido-patrick Dirty Saga by bkool7(m): 11:30am On Jan 19, 2020
Celebraties are just playing on you ppl's mind and ignorance to keep you discussing and gossiping them.
Cos that's the way they stay relevant
Re: 10 Disturbing Takeaways From The Davido-patrick Dirty Saga by bluefilm: 11:31am On Jan 19, 2020
uche87:

(10) Lastly, Davido's musical talents might be overrated with almost half of his hit songs being linked to other artistes although it's a norm abroad.

Thank God you recognized this obvious fact because I personally wrote over 75% of all Tupac's hit songs.

1 Like

Re: 10 Disturbing Takeaways From The Davido-patrick Dirty Saga by SenecaTheYonger: 11:32am On Jan 19, 2020
ngwababe:
All na stunt.

OBO all the way.

This one no be stunt on, Blue eyed princess, this is real.
Re: 10 Disturbing Takeaways From The Davido-patrick Dirty Saga by TLION(m): 11:35am On Jan 19, 2020
jneutron4000:
Brymo will surely stand out
. And FireBoy that guy music make so much sense

1 Like

Re: 10 Disturbing Takeaways From The Davido-patrick Dirty Saga by Figliomi: 11:37am On Jan 19, 2020
uche87:
One music talent manager, Patrick who initially signed Davido's music artiste, Peruzzi to his record label named 'Golden Boy Entertainment' has opened the Pandora Box and it's contents are not only bad for the eyes but also disturbing to the ears.

Both parties have been going back and forth with verbal attacks on social media with tension escalating.

These are some takeaways from the ongoing battle:

(1) Davido's hit song FIA was actually written and sang by Peruzzi who handed it over to his boss probably after being compensated with cash. So many hit songs of Davido have been trailed by similar rumours in the past.

(2) The highly-publicized 'Assurance' song was probably written by Peruzzi also as Twitter users have been analysing the lyrics which share similarities with a certain tweet Peruzzi made in the past.

(3) Peruzzi might have dated Chioma - Davido's baby mama as claimed by Patrick who believes he 'pimped her out' to Davido after lying that they are cousins.

(4) The strength of Davido's love for Chioma might be presently weak as they initially unfollowed each other on Instagram and then followed again to apparently douse the tension in the public eye.

(5) Controversial blogger and journalist Kemi Omololu Olunloyo who claimed Chioma wasn't faithful to Davido long before this drama might be credible after all. She was also the first to report that Chioma was pregnant, although she denied it only for maternity pictures to be uploaded online.

(6) The reported N45 million Porsche Davido bought for Chioma on her birthday might be a ruse as Kemi Olunloyo has affirmed again. She has also reminded us of the publicized cooking show of Chioma which never materialized. It might also be an 'audio show' in the local lingo.

(7) Davido might not be a 'Father Christmas' as he appears online. He is so frugal with money. Patrick seems like a guy who only wants a bite of the money Davido has made off Peruzzi which Davido might have been opposed to.

(cool If it's confirmed that Peruzzi and Chioma were once bedmates as there is no smoke without fire, a paternity test needs to be carried out on baby Ifeanyi immediately.

(9) Again, if indeed Chioma hasn't been transparent in her love dealings with Davido, her intentions in his life might just be questionable. She could be there to 'secure the bag' like his first baby mama, Sophia Momodu obviously did.

(10) Lastly, Davido's musical talents might be overrated with almost half of his hit songs being linked to other artistes although it's a norm abroad

By Osayimwen Osahon George

https://www.tori.ng/news/139887/10-disturbing-takeaways-from-the-davidopatrick-dir.html

That's non of my business

Re: 10 Disturbing Takeaways From The Davido-patrick Dirty Saga by Nobody: 11:42am On Jan 19, 2020
Op half of your observations was on Chioma and not Davido, who cares they are meant for each other that way
Musically, When I listened to Davido’s last album I could tell most of the songs were not written by him, honestly a lot of artists use song writers but you can tell Davido is not a type of artist that spends time in the studio, first he has a lot of unproductive crowd around him coupled with his cult activities going on a daily,

It’s all good, but this can’t get him far internationally, That’s the reason why he’s more focused on working with local artist because he can easily source for lyrics and sounds.

10 Likes

Re: 10 Disturbing Takeaways From The Davido-patrick Dirty Saga by netmillionaires(m): 11:47am On Jan 19, 2020
digitaltrades:
Haaaaaa! Somebody snatch your Ignore girlfriend?
Re: 10 Disturbing Takeaways From The Davido-patrick Dirty Saga by Fucklove(m): 11:47am On Jan 19, 2020
beckNcall:
If you call this disturbing news, then you have nothing serious to do in life. How are grown men able to gossip, and even about people that are rich and can afford three square bowls of chicken every day? nonsense
My Best Friend cool
Re: 10 Disturbing Takeaways From The Davido-patrick Dirty Saga by Goldenurch(m): 11:49am On Jan 19, 2020
GuestLog:

This meme tho

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Etinosa Idemudia’s Second Marriage Crashes Less Than A Year / Chika Ike Flies In A Private Jet For Business Meetings (Photos) / Nigerian Man Assaults Yvonne Nelson For Refusing To Hug Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.