Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,866 members, 7,817,562 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:26 PM

10 Disturbing Takeaways From The Davido-patrick Dirty Saga - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 10 Disturbing Takeaways From The Davido-patrick Dirty Saga (73051 Views)

The Davido, Chioma And BBN Nengi Saga / 10 Disturbing Takeaways From The Davido-patrick Dirty Saga / Anita Patrick Celebrates Birthday In Style (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Disturbing Takeaways From The Davido-patrick Dirty Saga by Depressed101: 2:34pm On Jan 19, 2020
jneutron4000:
Brymo will surely stand out
johnny drille ,asa too

1 Like

Re: 10 Disturbing Takeaways From The Davido-patrick Dirty Saga by Depressed101: 2:39pm On Jan 19, 2020
J111333:
Honestly, you're right except for the likes of Asa, MI and maybe Tuface.
and maybe tuface? This must be a joke.. its not funny you said this,tuface is the singular nigerian artiste of the millenium ..get it.
Re: 10 Disturbing Takeaways From The Davido-patrick Dirty Saga by richPHAROAH: 3:12pm On Jan 19, 2020
what i learnt, never trust an average nigerian, never trust any naija bitch if you are rich because 99% of them are just out to drain u.
lastly, dont marry a ngerian girl if poosible. i repeat, do not marry a nigerian girl if possible

2 Likes

Re: 10 Disturbing Takeaways From The Davido-patrick Dirty Saga by nanauju(f): 3:29pm On Jan 19, 2020
Tboy1419:
. I sent you a message on WhatsApp, do get back to me.

Alright... Replying now
Re: 10 Disturbing Takeaways From The Davido-patrick Dirty Saga by nanauju(f): 3:30pm On Jan 19, 2020
Sniper101:

Your location?

Lagos
Re: 10 Disturbing Takeaways From The Davido-patrick Dirty Saga by dvkot(m): 3:57pm On Jan 19, 2020
jneutron4000:
add nonso amadi and also wurld
Re: 10 Disturbing Takeaways From The Davido-patrick Dirty Saga by Meliann: 4:02pm On Jan 19, 2020
GuestLog:
Look lemme tell you something, If you understand what good music is... No Nigerian artist will sound professional in your ears. Do you understand?

Exactly! I was beginning to think I have a problem. I don't do naija songs and it's one reason why I don't really dig parties and clubs cos it's all naija music.

1 Like

Re: 10 Disturbing Takeaways From The Davido-patrick Dirty Saga by Legendguru: 4:26pm On Jan 19, 2020
Oh
Re: 10 Disturbing Takeaways From The Davido-patrick Dirty Saga by Dagrace01(m): 4:47pm On Jan 19, 2020
landforeast:
This news might affect Davido's 2020 already hyped wedding and Chioma will become a baby mama forever. More slay queens qust have started applying to become the next baby Mama. Entertainers and their yeye lifestyle, can't this guy emulate Kcee E-money's brother. I have never seen a celebrity as mature as Kcee in separating private family life from his public music career as entertainer. Moreover saying Peruzzi wrote many of Davido's hit song is not an Issue. In the game of music businesses most hit song was written and sold out by underground artists to popular artists who can afford it. Song writing is not learned it is a gift. Teni once wrote a song for Davido. I like Davido because he understands the game of music better than many Artist, althouhh he might not be that talented nor have a good voice, but his rising to Stardom shows that he has oil in his head and he probably understands music business in Nigeria very well.
Kcee isn't the only one, Olamide os a good example too, you'll have to dig, dig and dog B4 u know one sentence about Olamide's relationship life.
Re: 10 Disturbing Takeaways From The Davido-patrick Dirty Saga by LOVEGINO(m): 5:21pm On Jan 19, 2020
GuestLog:
Look lemme tell you something, If you understand what good music is... No Nigerian artist will sound professional in your ears. Do you understand?
Hehehehehe. U re wicked
Re: 10 Disturbing Takeaways From The Davido-patrick Dirty Saga by hackeen: 5:54pm On Jan 19, 2020
GuestLog:

Minus Johnny Drille and Asa

1 Like

Re: 10 Disturbing Takeaways From The Davido-patrick Dirty Saga by Sniper101(m): 6:50pm On Jan 19, 2020
nanauju:

Lagos

Oops
I'm in Port Harcourt.
Re: 10 Disturbing Takeaways From The Davido-patrick Dirty Saga by alleazardous(m): 8:39pm On Jan 19, 2020
jneutron4000:
Anyday, anytime
Re: 10 Disturbing Takeaways From The Davido-patrick Dirty Saga by Basseybruce: 8:46pm On Jan 19, 2020
jneutron4000:
and Johnny Drilles....

1 Like

Re: 10 Disturbing Takeaways From The Davido-patrick Dirty Saga by SexytorresE(f): 8:51pm On Jan 19, 2020
I disagree. Dare alade, tuface , wurd, brymo, style plus , nonso amadi will surely stand out. The rest are only making hell of noise cry cry noise makers
GuestLog:
Re: 10 Disturbing Takeaways From The Davido-patrick Dirty Saga by Christafarian(m): 10:02pm On Jan 19, 2020
Auxigen:

What of Asa , Johnny Drille, and MI
M.I bawo?

1 Share

Re: 10 Disturbing Takeaways From The Davido-patrick Dirty Saga by seangy4konji: 11:47pm On Jan 19, 2020
So davido to was thinking he was the only one giving chioma raw sexhaha inside Lagos..

Let them thank theirbstara they even drive Bentley and amg...

For say na garri dem for they yaba under bridge deh hustle handkerchief...

Ladies spread their legs wide to survive in Lagos..not all but almost all..

Their cup of tea.
Re: 10 Disturbing Takeaways From The Davido-patrick Dirty Saga by Exodora: 12:15am On Jan 20, 2020
uche87:
One music talent manager, Patrick who initially signed Davido's music artiste, Peruzzi to his record label named 'Golden Boy Entertainment' has opened the Pandora Box and it's contents are not only bad for the eyes but also disturbing to the ears.

Both parties have been going back and forth with verbal attacks on social media with tension escalating.

These are some takeaways from the ongoing battle:

(1) Davido's hit song FIA was actually written and sang by Peruzzi who handed it over to his boss probably after being compensated with cash. So many hit songs of Davido have been trailed by similar rumours in the past.

(2) The highly-publicized 'Assurance' song was probably written by Peruzzi also as Twitter users have been analysing the lyrics which share similarities with a certain tweet Peruzzi made in the past.

(3) Peruzzi might have dated Chioma - Davido's baby mama as claimed by Patrick who believes he 'pimped her out' to Davido after lying that they are cousins.

(4) The strength of Davido's love for Chioma might be presently weak as they initially unfollowed each other on Instagram and then followed again to apparently douse the tension in the public eye.

(5) Controversial blogger and journalist Kemi Omololu Olunloyo who claimed Chioma wasn't faithful to Davido long before this drama might be credible after all. She was also the first to report that Chioma was pregnant, although she denied it only for maternity pictures to be uploaded online.

(6) The reported N45 million Porsche Davido bought for Chioma on her birthday might be a ruse as Kemi Olunloyo has affirmed again. She has also reminded us of the publicized cooking show of Chioma which never materialized. It might also be an 'audio show' in the local lingo.

(7) Davido might not be a 'Father Christmas' as he appears online. He is so frugal with money. Patrick seems like a guy who only wants a bite of the money Davido has made off Peruzzi which Davido might have been opposed to.

(cool If it's confirmed that Peruzzi and Chioma were once bedmates as there is no smoke without fire, a paternity test needs to be carried out on baby Ifeanyi immediately.

(9) Again, if indeed Chioma hasn't been transparent in her love dealings with Davido, her intentions in his life might just be questionable. She could be there to 'secure the bag' like his first baby mama, Sophia Momodu obviously did.

(10) Lastly, Davido's musical talents might be overrated with almost half of his hit songs being linked to other artistes although it's a norm abroad.

By Osayimwen Osahon George

https://www.tori.ng/news/139887/10-disturbing-takeaways-from-the-davidopatrick-dir.html
Wicked people every where. I hate men that talks alot . Imagine something they can settle between theirselves amicablely , they are hear disgracing the menhood. I know what all this is all about to scatter the marriage plan . One thing people fail to understand is that no matter your level of sins, if God be for you no man I repeat no man can work against you and succeed. If Perruzi is used to scoope Chioma then so what is his business after all she was not his then, does it now mean if I have boyfriend and later we parted ways and then I met his friend or brother and we fail deeply in love I cannot come and marry him again .Na was fear people . Know this is all about that little girl that Kemi is trying to force into Davido's life .It is well God am s seeing everything them Yoluba demon.
Re: 10 Disturbing Takeaways From The Davido-patrick Dirty Saga by Exodora: 12:22am On Jan 20, 2020
Charmingrascal:
Once a bitch is always a bitch, so many things to investigate. I am very sure that Peruzzi was stil sleeping wit Chioma under Davido's roof. David should disengage that bitch & give her the 'baby mama' tittle. Ladies can't be trusted David should go & conduct paternity test on Ifeanyi ASAP. This is heart breaking, we love u David.
mumu disengage her and make your sinita the next baby mama .
Re: 10 Disturbing Takeaways From The Davido-patrick Dirty Saga by Exodora: 12:23am On Jan 20, 2020
Charmingrascal:
Once a bitch is always a bitch, so many things to investigate. I am very sure that Peruzzi was stil sleeping wit Chioma under Davido's roof. David should disengage that bitch & give her the 'baby mama' tittle. Ladies can't be trusted David should go & conduct paternity test on Ifeanyi ASAP. This is heart breaking, we love u David.
mumu disengage her and make your sinita the next baby mama .Because don't have issues and resolve it again abi.
Re: 10 Disturbing Takeaways From The Davido-patrick Dirty Saga by Exodora: 12:27am On Jan 20, 2020
Charmingrascal:

If the likes of Brymo, Asa, Johnny Drille dnt make sense to you, then you yourself lacks the understanding of wat good music is.
Leave am there like that for us , we like his song be it bad or good , come rain come shine. After all aba product still sale even though people are aware yet they still buy them. Mr good music.
Re: 10 Disturbing Takeaways From The Davido-patrick Dirty Saga by toprealman: 6:52am On Jan 20, 2020
1. A cheat will always cheat, if you like have 30 billion to spend on her.....excluding the "30billion" spent on her already.
2. Women tend to die for that special one regardless of the person's financial status....no go de do pass yourself.
3. Forget IG and PDA.......things ain't always what it seem to be.
Re: 10 Disturbing Takeaways From The Davido-patrick Dirty Saga by Nobody: 7:51am On Jan 20, 2020
Kennyswag:
fixed
Majority of the concert goers may be African but they are also of British citizenship so what have you fixed?
Re: 10 Disturbing Takeaways From The Davido-patrick Dirty Saga by illrhymes(m): 8:49am On Jan 20, 2020
GuestLog:

MODIFIED:
Please all these 35 mentions I got makes me understand that you all don't understand what I'm saying!

First of all how many Nigerian artist can read and play musical notes on basic five instruments?
How many Nigerian artist can present their works where composers like Yanni or vocalists like Dimash Kudaibergenov are presenting? You all don't understand what professional is?
Listen to Dimash on this link >>YouTube and compare with Davido!
What does Yanni have to do with Davido? Yanni is an instrumentalist and Davido is an Afro artist, the 2 are special in their own ways. We should learn to celebrate our own. Davido apparently is the only Nigerian artist that have gone on a world tour and we should respect that fact. All the foreign stars we know like Beyoncé, Rihanna, Drake etc pay writers cause at times they have creativity block, or emotionally not in the right state to come up with a song.... why is Davido’s own an issue? Peruzzi said it all, he enjoys writing, and he writes doesn’t mean it’s his story to tell. About Peruzzi’s former Boss, I think the guy is a criminal, painting pictures with a broken brush. Peruzzi was under him for how many years and he didn’t promote him to blow, only 4 months of Peruzzi signing under DMW he became a star. If you knew how annoying it is for someone to delay your destiny when you’re actually good at what you do, you won’t comment. I know both parties, if you hear Peruzzi’s unreleased songs you’ll hate his former boss. Why is he so keen on getting money from Peruzzi? He should get money he spent for his first artist “Mallam Bondo”. He’s doing all this cos he know Davido is a millionaire,he’s a very corny guy. Talking about the track “FIA”..... it’s obvious Davido’s version is way more nicer and professional that Peruzzi’s own.... so it was only fate that brought Peruzzi and Davido together.
Re: 10 Disturbing Takeaways From The Davido-patrick Dirty Saga by Mentorkaryhm(m): 9:42am On Jan 20, 2020
[color=#000099][/color][quote author=GuestLog post=85913475]Look lemme tell you something, If you understand what good music is... No Nigerian artist will sound professional in your ears. Do you understand?

MODIFIED:
Please all these 35 mentions I got makes me understand that you all don't understand what I'm saying!

First of all how many Nigerian artist can read and play musical notes on basic five instruments?
How many Nigerian artist can present their works where composers like Yanni or vocalists like Dimash Kudaibergenov are presenting? You all don't understand what professional is?

Bro, leave all these kids. Even if good music are available, they got no hears to them. I have known this for long that little % of Naija musicians understand music.

1 Like

Re: 10 Disturbing Takeaways From The Davido-patrick Dirty Saga by GuestLog: 10:26am On Jan 20, 2020
illrhymes:

What does Yanni have to do with Davido? Yanni is an instrumentalist and Davido is an Afro artist, the 2 are special in their own ways. We should learn to celebrate our own. Davido apparently is the only Nigerian artist that have gone on a world tour and we should respect that fact. All the foreign stars we know like Beyoncé, Rihanna, Drake etc pay writers cause at times they have creativity block, or emotionally not in the right state to come up with a song.... why is Davido’s own an issue? Peruzzi said it all, he enjoys writing, and he writes doesn’t mean it’s his story to tell. About Peruzzi’s former Boss, I think the guy is a criminal, painting pictures with a broken brush. Peruzzi was under him for how many years and he didn’t promote him to blow, only 4 months of Peruzzi signing under DMW he became a star. If you knew how annoying it is for someone to delay your destiny when you’re actually good at what you do, you won’t comment. I know both parties, if you hear Peruzzi’s unreleased songs you’ll hate his former boss. Why is he so keen on getting money from Peruzzi? He should get money he spent for his first artist “Mallam Bondo”. He’s doing all this cos he know Davido is a millionaire,he’s a very corny guy. Talking about the track “FIA”..... it’s obvious Davido’s version is way more nicer and professional that Peruzzi’s own.... so it was only fate that brought Peruzzi and Davido together.
Sir, please understand the difference between Professional Musicians (They read sofa notations and interpret written music & composition) and Performing Musicians (Singers who buy lyrics, tone, arrangements & or instrumentals from other composers)

There is a difference. Also watch that YouTube link I shared before you argue further.
Re: 10 Disturbing Takeaways From The Davido-patrick Dirty Saga by Kennyswag: 11:52am On Jan 20, 2020
iRyan:

Majority of the concert goers may be African but they are also of British citizenship so what have you fixed?
so? They are blacks and so what
Re: 10 Disturbing Takeaways From The Davido-patrick Dirty Saga by ridbell01(m): 11:18pm On Jan 20, 2020
GuestLog:

MODIFIED:

2baba is an exceptional
Re: 10 Disturbing Takeaways From The Davido-patrick Dirty Saga by delunj(m): 11:11pm On Jan 21, 2020
GuestLog:

MODIFIED:

What is your problem guy?? Why are Nigerians like this?? Some people love Nigerian musics whether the artiste can play violin or piano or not OK. Just like some people loves Migos with their hip-hop songs. Please, live and let live!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Etinosa Idemudia’s Second Marriage Crashes Less Than A Year / Chika Ike Flies In A Private Jet For Business Meetings (Photos) / Nigerian Man Assaults Yvonne Nelson For Refusing To Hug Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.