Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,522 members, 7,816,279 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

Chiji Collins, Imo Speaker Set To Join APC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chiji Collins, Imo Speaker Set To Join APC (22883 Views)

Chiji Collins Impeached As Speaker Of Imo Assembly, Replaced With Paul Emeziem / Chiji Collins: 22 Imo Lawmakers Sign To Sack Speaker / Collins Chiji, Imo Speaker, 7 Lawmakers Join APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chiji Collins, Imo Speaker Set To Join APC by Blindersoff: 10:57am On Jan 24, 2020
Mashallah:

This should be your concern unless you you sympathize with terrorists

I am Igbo and my concern is the wailers in Ala Igbo who do not want to have sense. People like you grin
Re: Chiji Collins, Imo Speaker Set To Join APC by Mashallah: 10:57am On Jan 24, 2020
anonimi:

I see. Nice excuse for the docility aka mumuness of the Imo people.
Enjoy.

You lack sense
What do you want Imo people to do against the CJN?
Re: Chiji Collins, Imo Speaker Set To Join APC by Soccerhelm: 10:58am On Jan 24, 2020
Good day Nairalanders.

I have a YouTube channel where I post about football but the issues is that I'm getting low views.

I even use good tags and and thumbnails but still yet low subscribers.

Pls can anyone help me

Thanks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=upfUSrUgrPc

You can check the channel maybe if I need any improvement.

1 Like

Re: Chiji Collins, Imo Speaker Set To Join APC by NORSYK(m): 10:59am On Jan 24, 2020
Before some Ignoramus will start spewing trash, for the record he won his seat under apga and defected to PDP
Re: Chiji Collins, Imo Speaker Set To Join APC by Vainglory: 10:59am On Jan 24, 2020
nzeobi:
When Peter Obi was governor, he worked with an opposition controlled legislature and it was successfull, I don't understand why our governors like running zombie government.
Peter Obi is a quintessential politician. He was able to convince the legislators that developing the state was more important than party affiliation. At the end of the day most of the legislators defected to his party and not him defecting to their party.
Re: Chiji Collins, Imo Speaker Set To Join APC by ignis: 11:00am On Jan 24, 2020
Nigerian politics built on the foundation of corruption.
Re: Chiji Collins, Imo Speaker Set To Join APC by Blindersoff: 11:00am On Jan 24, 2020
Mashallah:

You lack sense

First of all you can do something. You can stop pretending you are from the north with your fake moniker and actually claim an Igbo moniker.

Mashallah is not a variant of Igbo language is it? grin
Re: Chiji Collins, Imo Speaker Set To Join APC by jaxxy(m): 11:01am On Jan 24, 2020
Another rubber stamp assembly forming. What’s the point of having different parties if people jump like rabbits from one to another
Re: Chiji Collins, Imo Speaker Set To Join APC by esthel(f): 11:01am On Jan 24, 2020
Only if these legislators understand the power they wield they won't be jittery around the executive.

1 Like

Re: Chiji Collins, Imo Speaker Set To Join APC by Mashallah: 11:02am On Jan 24, 2020
Blindersoff:

I am Igbo and my concern is the wailers in Ala Igbo who do not want to have sense. People like you grin

I'm Yoruba and not Igbo,
You could be a Hausa/Fulani or my Yoruba Muslim bro.

our senselessness is second to none.

Is this what you call sense?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chiji Collins, Imo Speaker Set To Join APC by anonimi: 11:03am On Jan 24, 2020
Mashallah:
You lack sense

You that have sense should have the answer, surely.
Why wait for the CJN and not give appropriate and adequate signals to ensure they have what they want?

1 Like

Re: Chiji Collins, Imo Speaker Set To Join APC by Blindersoff: 11:06am On Jan 24, 2020
Mashallah:

I'm Yoruba and not Igbo,

Someone with a moniker mashallah is calling me a Hausa Fulani or Yoruba Muslim.

Madness comes in phases and this one is already advanced.

grin

Igbo man abi Yoruba confused man go and change your moniker from the Hausa / Fulani you already are and maybe then you can begin to make sense.

Uchu

1 Like

Re: Chiji Collins, Imo Speaker Set To Join APC by anonimi: 11:07am On Jan 24, 2020
Mashallah:
I'm Yoruba and not Igbo,

Duly noted and curated here=>

https://www.nairaland.com/2121046/apc-matters-pictures/28#86066820

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chiji Collins, Imo Speaker Set To Join APC by Mashallah: 11:09am On Jan 24, 2020
Blindersoff:

First of all you can do something. You can stop pretending you are from the north with your fake moniker and actually claim an Igbo moniker.

Mashallah is not a variant of Igbo language is it? grin

Common sense should tell you that Mashallah is not a Northern name/thing

It's Islami, not Hausa, Fulani, Kanuri etc

It's Arabic and Islamic

Are you saying Mashallah is related to deceit, scam and terrorism?

Mind your words
Re: Chiji Collins, Imo Speaker Set To Join APC by Nobody: 11:10am On Jan 24, 2020
nzeobi:
When Peter Obi was governor, he worked with an opposition controlled legislature and it was successfull, I don't understand why our governors like running zombie government.
Peter Obi stands is in a higher class than others I guess.

1 Like

Re: Chiji Collins, Imo Speaker Set To Join APC by olisaEze(m): 11:12am On Jan 24, 2020
nzeobi:

Our governors or the so called 'honorables' without honor? Shameless politicians with their 'anywhere belle face' politics!
Re: Chiji Collins, Imo Speaker Set To Join APC by Blindersoff: 11:15am On Jan 24, 2020
Mashallah:

Common sense should tell you that Mashallah is not a Northern name/thing

It's Islami, not Hausa, Fulani, Kanuri etc

It's Arabic and Islamic

Are you saying Mashallah is related to deceit, scam and terrorism?

Mind your words

Hausa Fulani slave. grin

Yet claiming he is Yoruba.

So you are a Muslim correct or are you from the Arabic speaking side of Yoruba land? grin
Re: Chiji Collins, Imo Speaker Set To Join APC by Mashallah: 11:16am On Jan 24, 2020
Blindersoff:

Someone with a moniker mashallah is calling me a Hausa Fulani or Yoruba Muslim.

Madness comes in phases and this one is already advanced.

grin

Igbo man abi Yoruba confused man go and change your moniker from the Hausa / Fulani you already are and maybe then you can begin to make sense.

Uchu

Aboki abi na Adamu

Mashallah is Arabic/Islamic NOT Hausa/Fulani.

I know you Northerners have lost all your culture and tradition to Islam,
You're not the only Muslim ethnic group in the world,
Re: Chiji Collins, Imo Speaker Set To Join APC by Blindersoff: 11:16am On Jan 24, 2020
Mashallah:

Aboki abi na Adamu

Mashallah is Arabic/Islamic NOT Hausa/Fulani.

And you are from the Arabic speaking side of Yoruba land right? grin

1 Like

Re: Chiji Collins, Imo Speaker Set To Join APC by berrystunn(m): 11:17am On Jan 24, 2020
malele:
Money changing hands , instead of these people coming together to impeach Uzordinma, they are busy collecting bride.

Impeach him for who ?
Re: Chiji Collins, Imo Speaker Set To Join APC by Baroba(m): 11:19am On Jan 24, 2020
Iamgrey5:
If this was going on in Southwest

Some kids would have jumped on the thread with their regular Afonja chants.

But we all know how they will respond to this.

Go and read your history, the first cross carpeting ever witnessed in Nigerian politics was in the then Western Region back in the 50s..It's quite normal amongst Nigerian selfish politicians..

Cross-carpeting in Nigeria: History, Cases and Causes In the pre- independence and post-independence periods, (1960-66) some of the factors that greatly influenced cross-carpeting included ethnic affiliation and religion preferences (Okpu, 1985; Osaghae, 2000). For instance, in 1951 when the first cross-carpeting episode occurred in Nigeria, the Yoruba members of the National Council for Nigerian and the Cameroon (NCNC) were lobbied to cross over to the Action Group (AG) to stop Dr. Nnamdi Azikiwe, an Igbo man, from becoming the premier of Western Region. In the First Republic (1960-1966), personality rivalries between factions and members of leadership of the parties exert a great influence on cross-carpeting among party members in Nigeria. A case in point
Journal of Public Administration and Governance ISSN 2161-7104 2016, Vol. 6, No. 3 35 was the personality clash between the former Premier of the defunct Western Region of Nigeria, Chief Ladoke Akintola and Chief Obafemi Awolwo. Kayode could vividly recounts: Having lost the Federal election to the defunct Nigerian National Democratic Party (NNDP), Chief Awolowo wanted to ally with the East (United Progressive Grand Alliance) while Akintola wanted to ally with the North (Nigerian National Alliance). It could be argued that the bitter fight that took place between the two statesmen and their respective supporters throughout the early ‘60’s led to division within the Action Group and its eventual splitting into separate and distinct parties and the unrestrained brutal violence that was unleashed by both sides against one another led directly to the first coup d’etat of January 15th 1966 (Kayode, 2013). In the same way as it happened between Akintola and Awolowo, Dr Nnamdi Azikiwe of the NCNC and Dr Kingsley Mbadiwe had an occasion to fall apart in their political relationship which led to Mbadiwe’s formation of the Democratic Party of Nigeria Citizens (DPNC), which sought a working relationship with the Action Group at the Federal Elections in 1959 (Mbah,
Re: Chiji Collins, Imo Speaker Set To Join APC by IpobAntidote: 11:19am On Jan 24, 2020
malele:
Money changing hands , instead of these people coming together to impeach Uzordinma, they are busy collecting bride.

Impeach him cos retarded brainwashed ipob Biafuro monkeys don't like the guy for belonging in APC the so called Islamic party?
Keep day dreaming.
He's your leader and Governor for the next 4 yrs. Keep crying and wailing.
Re: Chiji Collins, Imo Speaker Set To Join APC by chigaemezuogu: 11:21am On Jan 24, 2020
That Man Needs Deliverane For Trying To Join The Association Of Past Criminals Apc Which Is The Easiest Way To Syphone Imo State Money Imo State Is In Jeopardy That Was Why Nnamdi Kanu Said We Should'nt Vote Because If You Vote They Will Install Their Choice. Mugus
Re: Chiji Collins, Imo Speaker Set To Join APC by GeneralPula: 11:21am On Jan 24, 2020
malele:

You don lie, they don’t collect bribe in E-side

They’re so God-fearing!

Ask the Flatinoozz for confirmation!
Re: Chiji Collins, Imo Speaker Set To Join APC by Mashallah: 11:22am On Jan 24, 2020
Blindersoff:

And you are from the Arabic speaking side of Yoruba land right? grin

Adamu this is the last time I will quote you,

Mashallah is Arabic/Islamic

Not Yoruba, Hausa/fulani or Afrikaan
Re: Chiji Collins, Imo Speaker Set To Join APC by Blindersoff: 11:22am On Jan 24, 2020
berrystunn:

Impeach him for who ?

Impeach him for you na. After all Uzodinma is not an Igbo man or better yet he is not from Orlu in Imo state.

I heard some wailers are claiming he is from Gombe state and his real name is Haruna Usman

grin grin
Re: Chiji Collins, Imo Speaker Set To Join APC by Blindersoff: 11:24am On Jan 24, 2020
Mashallah:

Adamu this is the last time I will quote you,

Mashallah is Arabic/Islamic

Not Yoruba, Hausa/fulani or Afrikaan

But you said you are Yoruba na grin

Is your moniker no longer mashallah and is it no longer Arabic?

This means you must be from the Arabic speaking side of Yoruba land abi no be so? grin

Anumpama
Re: Chiji Collins, Imo Speaker Set To Join APC by Mashallah: 11:25am On Jan 24, 2020
Blindersoff:

But you said you are Yoruba na grin

Is your moniker no longer mashallah and is it no longer Arabic?

This means you must be from the Arabic speaking side of Yoruba land abi no be so? grin

Anumpama

Goat

It's for Muslims
Re: Chiji Collins, Imo Speaker Set To Join APC by Blindersoff: 11:26am On Jan 24, 2020
Mashallah:

Goat

It's for Muslims

And you are a Yoruba Muslim abi? grin
Re: Chiji Collins, Imo Speaker Set To Join APC by Dustyn: 11:28am On Jan 24, 2020
[s]
omenka:
It's possible the speakers mother was among the women in black wailing in the streets the other day. cheesy cheesy
[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sanwo-Olu And Politics Of Okada Ban / ‘I Am The Acting National Chairman Of APC’ — Giadom Writes INEC / Twenty-Six Nigerian States Record Zero Foreign Investment In 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.