Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,310 members, 7,836,353 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:57 AM

I Am Too Old To Travel - Maurice Iwu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Too Old To Travel - Maurice Iwu (33897 Views)

Maurice Iwu Vs Mahmood Yakubu: Who Is The Worst INEC Chairman In Nigeria? / EFCC Arrests Maurice Iwu, Ex-INEC Chairman / Maurice Iwu: 'Osun Election Was Conclusive' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Too Old To Travel - Maurice Iwu by seanswitch(m): 9:00pm On Feb 27, 2020
Tow his behind to the court angry
Re: I Am Too Old To Travel - Maurice Iwu by ZombieHUNT: 9:00pm On Feb 27, 2020
OZAOEKPE:

Kwankwaso
Goje
Abdullahi adamu
Shetimma
Yerima
So many Fulani past governors and non are being tried and you call that clever by half.

Come on

Under Buhari... Only southerners and northern Christians are kwarupt

Even Gandollar is a living Saint

1 Like

Re: I Am Too Old To Travel - Maurice Iwu by mamaafrik(m): 9:01pm On Feb 27, 2020
See effrontery,if na poor man ,na for cell or jail hin go dey go court.
Even the on on awaiting trial.
Nigeria is going little -a -little
Re: I Am Too Old To Travel - Maurice Iwu by topboss: 9:02pm On Feb 27, 2020
LAGOS IS NO LONGER THE CAPITAL CITY OF NIGERIA.

PEOPLE LONG MOVED ON AND SO TOO SHOULD COURT CASES MOVE TO ABUJA.
Re: I Am Too Old To Travel - Maurice Iwu by wink2015(m): 9:03pm On Feb 27, 2020
olisefom:
Our president is older than you and he's still touring the world grin

What of Obasanjo who is still junketing around the world.

Very soon he will say he is too old to go to jail.

Anthony Anenih is very lucky he was snatched by death before his case came up if there was any case either.
Re: I Am Too Old To Travel - Maurice Iwu by HajaraIsahJalin: 9:04pm On Feb 27, 2020
OZAOEKPE:
If no be southerner na northern Christian does it mean that core Muslim northerner no be criminal?

Goje with over 8.1b fraud is chilling in the senate grin

1 Share

Re: I Am Too Old To Travel - Maurice Iwu by Nobody: 9:04pm On Feb 27, 2020
Disjointed article... Who is oyedepo...
Re: I Am Too Old To Travel - Maurice Iwu by Nobody: 9:04pm On Feb 27, 2020
adekolaelect:
are you ready to dance to the Tuns of Fulani caliphate ?? You must be 100% loyalist oooooo

Thanks for sharing

Oshiomhole's suit here has made my day

Cheers!

Re: I Am Too Old To Travel - Maurice Iwu by Adexvivacity(m): 9:06pm On Feb 27, 2020
Between December 2014 and March 2015. Hmmm. Broda Jona time na free for all o.
Many other missing funds to be uncovered.
Re: I Am Too Old To Travel - Maurice Iwu by Miner13: 9:07pm On Feb 27, 2020
JubrinElSudan:
Lol...then his bail should be revoked and he be remanded in Ikoyi prisons to save him the agony of booking both a hotel and flight to Lagos

Sense will not kee me
are you a nigerian?
Re: I Am Too Old To Travel - Maurice Iwu by ridbell01(m): 9:07pm On Feb 27, 2020
OZAOEKPE:
If no be southerner na northern Christian does it mean that core Muslim northerner no be criminal?

sensible Nigerians don't have issue with that so far they are thieves when eastern president come he should jail the Muslim thieves

5 Likes

Re: I Am Too Old To Travel - Maurice Iwu by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 9:17pm On Feb 27, 2020
He is mad....stupid thief
Re: I Am Too Old To Travel - Maurice Iwu by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 9:18pm On Feb 27, 2020
OZAOEKPE:

Why do you always comment from your anus

4 Likes

Re: I Am Too Old To Travel - Maurice Iwu by hakeemhakeem(m): 9:21pm On Feb 27, 2020
When a Christian become the leadership let him trial the corrupted Muslim politician as well then little by little corruption will be thing of the past

3 Likes

Re: I Am Too Old To Travel - Maurice Iwu by anonymous1759(m): 9:21pm On Feb 27, 2020
OZAOEKPE:

Stop this madness, what about kashamu with drug case?

4 Likes

Re: I Am Too Old To Travel - Maurice Iwu by harridon710(m): 9:26pm On Feb 27, 2020
Afamed:

Religion bigot. .Address the issue don't be clever by half
oga what he is saying is true. Ganduje and co nko
Re: I Am Too Old To Travel - Maurice Iwu by klax(m): 9:27pm On Feb 27, 2020
I dont seems to understand the pooh going on here. He was accused of N1.23billion and was asked to pay N1billion bail sorry what the hell did efcc want again Just ask him to pay the balance and the money is fully back to where it belong or are they trying to jail him after paying such huge bail and still use rax payer cash to upkeep him in VIP section of the prison or what.

And may I ask why only SE and the Northhern Christain being those going to jail as per efcc audio trail pls dont twist my post to tribal nonsense I'm just talking from 3D view of the whole nonsense.
Re: I Am Too Old To Travel - Maurice Iwu by Salebo: 9:30pm On Feb 27, 2020
OZAOEKPE:

Kwankwaso
Goje
Abdullahi adamu
Shetimma
Yerima
So many Fulani past governors and non are being tried and you call that clever by half.

Come on

Its your father that made Goje,Shetimma and Kwankwaso fulanis...

Mo®on....

3 Likes

Re: I Am Too Old To Travel - Maurice Iwu by osusuallstars: 9:32pm On Feb 27, 2020
It is only Igbo people that are being jailed or facing trials .
Buhari bent on jailing Iwu as if he was the cause of his failures in the previous elections
Re: I Am Too Old To Travel - Maurice Iwu by Kubernetes: 9:33pm On Feb 27, 2020
OZAOEKPE:

Akpabio is a goal.Abi?
Re: I Am Too Old To Travel - Maurice Iwu by Afamed: 9:35pm On Feb 27, 2020
harridon710:
Keep quite. Maina is a Christian from Upper Iweka.Obj and Jonathan both are Christians and spent roughly 14 years in power. They should as well go after Muslims from the North

1 Like

Re: I Am Too Old To Travel - Maurice Iwu by Afamed: 9:39pm On Feb 27, 2020
harridon710:
All these little kids sef. You don't know Ganduje has an immunity as Gov?

2 Likes

Re: I Am Too Old To Travel - Maurice Iwu by Nobody: 9:40pm On Feb 27, 2020
Iwu's tenure as INEC chairman is the worst among all. He deserves to be punished for conducting one of the worst elections in Nigeria....
Iwu should be jailed.
Re: I Am Too Old To Travel - Maurice Iwu by Nobody: 9:42pm On Feb 27, 2020
olisefom:
Our president is older than you and he's still touring the world grin
. Yeah! But Making a stop at every available pharmacy, hospital etc around the globe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Too Old To Travel - Maurice Iwu by Nobody: 9:45pm On Feb 27, 2020
stonemind:
Pls how do I download this video from YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UeAKazY3xHk

https://www.ssyoutube.com/watch?v=UeAKazY3xHk

Click on that link. Your download button is waiting
Re: I Am Too Old To Travel - Maurice Iwu by shogsman(m): 9:47pm On Feb 27, 2020
stonemind:
Pls how do I download this video from YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UeAKazY3xHk
Pls Stop asking questions a 2seconds Google search can solve
Re: I Am Too Old To Travel - Maurice Iwu by nwaimoroseyaho: 9:52pm On Feb 27, 2020
Are you older than our president /minister of tourism?
Re: I Am Too Old To Travel - Maurice Iwu by Nobody: 9:57pm On Feb 27, 2020
osusuallstars:
It is only Igbo people that are being jailed or facing trials .
Buhari bent on jailing Iwu as if he was the cause of his failures in the previous elections
Never new Dasuki , FFK, Shehu Sani and Saraki are Igbo!

3 Likes

Re: I Am Too Old To Travel - Maurice Iwu by Nobody: 9:59pm On Feb 27, 2020
Current INEC should not go Scot free.
Re: I Am Too Old To Travel - Maurice Iwu by BotherMleeper(m): 10:20pm On Feb 27, 2020
OZAOEKPE:

Shey when Dasuki was held you miscreants raised a lot of dust that he be released.

3 Likes

Re: I Am Too Old To Travel - Maurice Iwu by MondayOsunbor(m): 10:21pm On Feb 27, 2020
JubrinElSudan:
Lol...then his bail should be revoked and he be remanded in Ikoyi prisons to save him the agony of booking both a hotel and flight to Lagos

Sense will not kee me

oga na stupidity go kee you
Re: I Am Too Old To Travel - Maurice Iwu by dalass(f): 10:31pm On Feb 27, 2020
JubrinElSudan:

Sense will not kee me

Amen..

grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tundun Abiola Blasts Tinubu's Supporter During An Interview | Video / "Northern Governors Have Abandoned Buhari Because Of VP Slot" - Arewa Youths / Full-text of the Supreme Court Judgement on Bayelsa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.