Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,554 members, 7,837,120 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:28 PM

I Am Too Old To Travel - Maurice Iwu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Too Old To Travel - Maurice Iwu (33904 Views)

Maurice Iwu Vs Mahmood Yakubu: Who Is The Worst INEC Chairman In Nigeria? / EFCC Arrests Maurice Iwu, Ex-INEC Chairman / Maurice Iwu: 'Osun Election Was Conclusive' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Too Old To Travel - Maurice Iwu by IMASTEX: 10:40pm On Feb 27, 2020
JubrinElSudan:
Lol...then his bail should be revoked and he be remanded in Ikoyi prisons to save him the agony of booking both a hotel and flight to Lagos

Sense will not kee me
Abi oh. After all, the money nor fear him during the election slot sharing in exchange for ego
Re: I Am Too Old To Travel - Maurice Iwu by excel101(m): 10:48pm On Feb 27, 2020
I presently had a friend in Namibia, when we were about chatting on WhatsApp, I excused to charge my handset on three occasions and she was like why this incessant charging and I said the obvious she was very surprised, and said the only time electricity goes off in her house is when theirs supply fault. she's even a lower cadre Civil service staff with a house, car and some good savings. just imagine what this criminal Iwu embezzled, money that would have been used for social amenities in some states to alleviate the sufferings of the people. this man should be given the Martyrs stephen treatment to serve as deterrent to others.

1 Like

Re: I Am Too Old To Travel - Maurice Iwu by AnanseK(m): 11:04pm On Feb 27, 2020
Kirikiri is suitable residence while the case in in court. When it is finished you may choose to stay there than move Kuje.
Re: I Am Too Old To Travel - Maurice Iwu by Stormywolf: 11:38pm On Feb 27, 2020
[s]
Afamed:

All these little kids sef. You don't know Ganduje has an immunity as Gov?
[/s]
Re: I Am Too Old To Travel - Maurice Iwu by Stormywolf: 11:53pm On Feb 27, 2020
[s]
itsme01:
cool

see talk oo, Nigerian looters are too bold abeg , just the other day Femi Fani Kayode said he wouldn't forgive yorubas if court sentence him for fraud as if we collected anything from him
[/s]
Re: I Am Too Old To Travel - Maurice Iwu by Stormywolf: 11:53pm On Feb 27, 2020
[s]
itsme01:

ever heard of the word Judiciary before? Okon AbanG that sentenced Olisa Metuselah isn't Fulani, Justice Adebukola Banjoko that sentenced Jolly Nyako is a Christian and not a Fulani, all this cases either started from Obasanjo a Christian Southern President, or jonathan a Christian presidents efcc days

[/s]
Re: I Am Too Old To Travel - Maurice Iwu by RaptorX: 12:22am On Feb 28, 2020
klax:
I dont seems to understand the pooh going on here. He was accused of N1.23billion and was asked to pay N1billion bail sorry what the hell did efcc want again Just ask him to pay the balance and the money is fully back to where it belong or are they trying to jail him after paying such huge bail and still use rax payer cash to upkeep him in VIP section of the prison or what.

And may I ask why only SE and the Northhern Christain being those going to jail as per efcc audio trail pls dont twist my post to tribal nonsense I'm just talking from b3D view of the whole nonsense.
He is only going to pay 10% of the 1 billion as bail, and it's refundable.
Re: I Am Too Old To Travel - Maurice Iwu by One4me: 12:57am On Feb 28, 2020
klax:
I dont seems to understand the pooh going on here. He was accused of N1.23billion and was asked to pay N1billion bail sorry what the hell did efcc want again Just ask him to pay the balance and the money is fully back to where it belong or are they trying to jail him after paying such huge bail and still use rax payer cash to upkeep him in VIP section of the prison or what.

And may I ask why only SE and the Northhern Christain being those going to jail as per efcc audio trail pls dont twist my post to tribal nonsense I'm just talking from 3D view of the whole nonsense.

BAIL (MONY) BONG is not paid in Cash!

What it means is that "IF" he refuses to show up in court, whoever stands SURETY for that Bail Bond, will have to cough up the #1Billion .
Somebody will stand surety for him, before he is released on Bail.
It is that person that stands Surety, that will pay the Court that amount, if the accused did not show up or runs away from Court, like Nnamdi Kanu did when he disguied and ran away from attending his trial.
That Senator (Abaribe, l think) is the one to either cough out the Bail amount or get imprisoned.

But this is Nigeria,, laws are never followed to the letter and they have a way of reaching a criminal, political settlement. grin grin

BTW: Prof maurice Iwu is so corrupt and such a criminal, that his name was changed from Prof. "Iwu", to Prof. "I-WURUWURU"
Rogue should be locked up in kirikiri to save him the cost of Hotel and transport expenses/stress!
What an effrontery!!
Re: I Am Too Old To Travel - Maurice Iwu by joepepsy(m): 2:04am On Feb 28, 2020
Keep quite if you don't have any reasonable Contribution.
OZAOEKPE:

Kwankwaso
Goje
Abdullahi adamu
Shetimma
Yerima
So many Fulani past governors and non are being tried and you call that clever by half.

Come on
Re: I Am Too Old To Travel - Maurice Iwu by Nobody: 2:20am On Feb 28, 2020
stonemind:
Pls how do I download this video from YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UeAKazY3xHk

you can download an application called TubeMate or Snaptube, from the apps you can download as you want
Re: I Am Too Old To Travel - Maurice Iwu by Wizikal(m): 2:33am On Feb 28, 2020
JubrinElSudan:
Lol...then his bail should be revoked and he be remanded in Ikoyi prisons to save him the agony of booking both a hotel and flight to Lagos
Make you
Sense will not kee me
make you no die oh!
Re: I Am Too Old To Travel - Maurice Iwu by ForbesHomesNG(m): 4:06am On Feb 28, 2020
Afamed:

Religion bigot. .Address the issue don't be clever by half
Lol grin

Intending house buyers (Duplex or Apartment houses) or you need verified titled LAND should check here and our signature below.
https://www.nairaland.com/5643825/dont-miss-best-ibeju-lekki-deal
Re: I Am Too Old To Travel - Maurice Iwu by Horladipupo0505: 6:48am On Feb 28, 2020
OZAOEKPE:
If no be southerner na northern Christian does it mean that core Muslim northerner no be criminal?

Goje with over 8.1b fraud is chilling in the senate grin
dis is what will happen when you have a religious bigot and tribalist as head of government
Re: I Am Too Old To Travel - Maurice Iwu by StreetFight: 7:00am On Feb 28, 2020
OZAOEKPE:
If no be southerner na northern Christian does it mean that core Muslim northerner no be criminal?

You are a criminal yourself and you will soon be suspended arrested, prosecuted and jailed. Only criminals support fellow criminals.
Re: I Am Too Old To Travel - Maurice Iwu by StreetFight: 7:04am On Feb 28, 2020
itsme01:
cool

see talk oo, Nigerian looters are too bold abeg , just the other day Femi Fani Kayode said he wouldn't forgive yorubas if court sentence him for fraud as if we collected anything from him

We have not forgotten nor forgive his family for the betrayal of Yorubas by FFK father RFK. this is why there is a generational curse in the Fani-Kayode family.
Re: I Am Too Old To Travel - Maurice Iwu by kayjay69(m): 7:13am On Feb 28, 2020
But not too old to pilfer the public treasury.
Re: I Am Too Old To Travel - Maurice Iwu by VIPERVENOM(m): 7:13am On Feb 28, 2020
OZAOEKPE:

some of y'all are 10 times worse bigots than the president.
Re: I Am Too Old To Travel - Maurice Iwu by mukhcech(m): 7:54am On Feb 28, 2020
OZAOEKPE:

You are a foolish person.
Re: I Am Too Old To Travel - Maurice Iwu by Esquire08: 8:55am On Feb 28, 2020
adekolaelect:
you good to be among the Economics team of Buharis government
You mean the same economic team that endorsed the use of the presidential plane to fly Buhari daughter for some festival so that she can take pictures for school project huh.. I love that this men are investigated and prosecuted regardless of where they come from. Please keep Buhari outta this. He's as dirty as any politician in Nigeria if not worse
Re: I Am Too Old To Travel - Maurice Iwu by Iyiataata92: 10:04am On Feb 28, 2020
itsme01:

ever heard of the word Judiciary before? Okon AbanG that sentenced Olisa Metuselah isn't Fulani, Justice Adebukola Banjoko that sentenced Jolly Nyako is a Christian and not a Fulani, all this cases either started from Obasanjo a Christian Southern President, or jonathan a Christian presidents efcc days

Ever heard of the abbreviation EFCC before? They are the ones who bring corruption cases to these Judges you mentioned and the Judges only decide cases that are brought before them. You can't try Kwankwaso unless his case is brought by the EFCC. And then, do I still need to remind you who controls the EFCC
Re: I Am Too Old To Travel - Maurice Iwu by Legendguru: 6:46pm On Feb 28, 2020
Hmmm

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos: Ekiti Residents Line Up To Collect "Stomach Infrstructure" Easter Rice / Soludo: "Falana Does Not Know The Difference Between A Bank LOAN And A DEPOSIT" / Fuel Subsidy Expenditure From 2005 To 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.