Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,793 members, 7,817,288 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:34 AM

Lagos BRT Operator Increases Fares - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lagos BRT Operator Increases Fares (25376 Views)

#ENDSARS: BRT Operator Suspends Services, Blames Protests / Lagos BRT Operator Plans Upward Review Of Fares / These Buses Are Not Lagos BRT Buses (see PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos BRT Operator Increases Fares by Nobody: 10:36pm On May 28, 2020
Human advancement or progress is more of a trap than what we think it is.

Almost all human solutions are problems in disguise. What seems to be a plus in one moment suddenly turns to an object of struggle in the next. Then, you have to adjust in order to cope.

You've spent your entire life adjusting to changes that doesn't liberate, and wasting your energy celebrating solutions that'll soon become new problems.

What a life

2 Likes

Re: Lagos BRT Operator Increases Fares by KingRabota: 10:37pm On May 28, 2020
After coro . Will the prices reduce ?
Re: Lagos BRT Operator Increases Fares by Olarewaju89: 10:40pm On May 28, 2020
simple250:

Olarewaju cheesy Na typo error be this ?

I don't understand oooo. Nigeria government are giving me serious headaches all the time. cry

1 Like

Re: Lagos BRT Operator Increases Fares by KelB(m): 10:42pm On May 28, 2020
Preek dey rise and fall,but any price wey rise for Naija no dey gree fall

1 Like

Re: Lagos BRT Operator Increases Fares by walexbiz(m): 10:52pm On May 28, 2020
post=90066644:

Na wa o, you should have just shown this thread to your 7 year old niece to read explain it to you now, instead of this embarrassment online.
Cos of hatred for the name Tinubu, you went blank patapata, we sure say most of you wailers will be seeing your conqueror in your nightmare.
E sure we die!
Jagaban just dey do una brain Jagajaga!

A name on the thread that was spelt out boldly.
Na wa o..... shocked

What difference does it make, are they not related? it's very unfortunate that a company like primero which is supposed to stand by its customer has suddenly turned around to inflict a deep wound on Lagosians. the reason why this is happening is that the company enjoys an undeserved monopoly. I know in the nearest future the shackles of bourdilion will be broken and all those criminals installed in official capacity by the lagos landlord would be made accountable for their misdeeds.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos BRT Operator Increases Fares by mydadsboy(m): 10:54pm On May 28, 2020
Not at a time like this
Re: Lagos BRT Operator Increases Fares by drmikeadams(m): 10:59pm On May 28, 2020
Mikelarteta:
A responsible Government will bear the extra cost of the increase to reduce the burden on its people, but in Nigeria no Government gives a fk. Some countries paid their citizens to stay at home. Even if Nigeria can’t do that, they should be able to at least cushion the effect of any extra cost in transportation on its citizens.
grin grin

And the suffering masses will still praise the government and say they RE doing well

1 Like

Re: Lagos BRT Operator Increases Fares by SolarEdge: 11:02pm On May 28, 2020
Videx99:
Why do people think of themselves only? The aim of every business is to make profit. Don't blame the company instead blame your government for playing politics with the corona saga.
Whose money did the LASG used in constructing BRT lane? When did primero becomes LASG venture? I never knew they are also making profit and yet they outrightly make use of the road constructed with taxpayers money and now this exorbitant fare.. God will judge everyone involved.

3 Likes

Re: Lagos BRT Operator Increases Fares by biafran1stson(m): 11:10pm On May 28, 2020
Workers are only getting 50% of the wages, some are being laid off, some are finding it difficult to feed, there is increased hardship everywhere. Yet Lagos state government find it very easy to increase fare from 300 to 500.

Other governments are giving genuine palliatives to their citizens but here is nothing. All man for himself. No food, no money no nothing from the government rather they are taking from the people.

What kind people are these?
Where is the conscious of this people?

1 Like

Re: Lagos BRT Operator Increases Fares by Lohllu(m): 11:14pm On May 28, 2020
JasonScoolari:
This is what the greedy Tinubu has always wanted..... An opportunity to enrich himself by imposing crazy bills.

It seems the name "Tinubu" means GREEDY.

May God forgive you bro shocked
Re: Lagos BRT Operator Increases Fares by Coldie(m): 11:20pm On May 28, 2020
JasonScoolari:
This is what the greedy Tinubu has always wanted..... An opportunity to enrich himself by imposing crazy bills.

Go back to ur state or region of u dont like it
Re: Lagos BRT Operator Increases Fares by Abusadiq01(m): 11:22pm On May 28, 2020
..Wetin concern Agbero with overload!
Re: Lagos BRT Operator Increases Fares by somehow: 11:47pm On May 28, 2020
I hope you are also giving out your goods for free or do you think BRT is a public business?
post=90066515:

When other countries are NOT collecting fares from their citizens cos of this covid-19 issue affecting the world
Re: Lagos BRT Operator Increases Fares by manlawal(m): 12:19am On May 29, 2020
SarkinYarki:
And a dude here predicted it...The same Tinubu that asked Buhari to reduce VAT is increasing Bus fair ..next stop is Toll gates
Not same person sir.
Re: Lagos BRT Operator Increases Fares by MadeMan01(m): 12:35am On May 29, 2020
JasonScoolari:

The fools who keep voting APC are to blame
Re: Lagos BRT Operator Increases Fares by HoliMaree: 12:35am On May 29, 2020
Buy Bicycles, it's cheaper
Re: Lagos BRT Operator Increases Fares by OKTolu: 12:54am On May 29, 2020
In spite of the economics situation in the country due to covid 19,people are finding it difficult to feed and government is busy thinking of how to increase t fare.

It only God that can help us in this country.

1 Like

Re: Lagos BRT Operator Increases Fares by ikorodureporta: 12:56am On May 29, 2020
As if they observe all the social distancing rules..

pure selfishness!

Lockdown shl just continue, let's all die indoors than for some to use the virus to kill others
Re: Lagos BRT Operator Increases Fares by bonnyhope: 1:01am On May 29, 2020
How much will be Ajah to Cms now
Re: Lagos BRT Operator Increases Fares by Stanchem029: 1:10am On May 29, 2020
Godslove4me:
please forgive me, if I can help myself I won't be begging I've been looking for help on nairaland please My name Anthony am 28 years old from Edem in nsukka local government area Enugu. I have been suffering from paraplegic spinal cord injury for the past 12 years now, I only able to survive only because my ageing mother look after me but life is too very hard for us. My mother is diabetic my hand are partially affected and I have severe UTI infection due to unable to change catheter we find it hard to feed or buy healthcare. Please am appealing to well meaning Nigerian to help have mercy please help us, nothing is too small and to any NGO that can accept my condition please. Almighty God bless you. More detail

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u_AQ1tSCU0g

Anthony M Okeke
UBA
Stop defrauding people here

1 Like

Re: Lagos BRT Operator Increases Fares by Stanchem029: 1:11am On May 29, 2020
Godslove4me:
please forgive me, if I can help myself I won't be begging I've been looking for help on nairaland please My name Anthony am 28 years old from Edem in nsukka local government area Enugu. I have been suffering from paraplegic spinal cord injury for the past 12 years now, I only able to survive only because my ageing mother look after me but life is too very hard for us. My mother is diabetic my hand are partially affected and I have severe UTI infection due to unable to change catheter we find it hard to feed or buy healthcare. Please am appealing to well meaning Nigerian to help have mercy please help us, nothing is too small and to any NGO that can accept my condition please. Almighty God bless you. More detail

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u_AQ1tSCU0g

Anthony M Okeke
UBA
Until you repent, God will not forgive you
Re: Lagos BRT Operator Increases Fares by Kennyfancy(m): 1:51am On May 29, 2020
post=90066515:

When other countries are NOT collecting fares from their citizens cos of this covid-19 issue affecting the world
seem like you nah have sense
Re: Lagos BRT Operator Increases Fares by CaptainFM1: 2:29am On May 29, 2020
SouthNigerian:

The only thing you guys are most capable of doing is to Criticize & Criticize & Criticize.

Can you sustain a business that continually runs at loss? Danfo suppose dey carry people from Maryland to CMS for Waso nah undecided

You are partly right. it is not sustainable in the long run and no one knows how long Covid-19 will be with us.

However, this is one easy area palliatives can be felt. Government should subsidize the fare for the masses. Luxembourg already making her public transportation free across trams, trains and buses. This is one palliative that will easily be felt if Government can do it.

People's earning power has been battered by this lockdown, so asking them to pay more is very ludicrous.

1 Like

Re: Lagos BRT Operator Increases Fares by IkemChris(m): 4:07am On May 29, 2020
Mehn this is serious oooo. So one bus to TBS will make a whopping sum of 21,000 per trip, and a driver makes a minimum trip of 4per day that is 4*21,000= 84,000, and they use 2drivers per Bus that means 84,000*2= 168,000 per Bus per day... Now imagine them releasing 200 buses for a day? This matter na him I won settle so oooo.... Make una pray for me.
Re: Lagos BRT Operator Increases Fares by eagleonearth(m): 4:40am On May 29, 2020
SarkinYarki:
And a dude here predicted it...The same Tinubu that asked Buhari to reduce VAT is increasing Bus fair ..next stop is Toll gates
Bola is different from Fola, Bola former Lagos state governor is the one who pleaded for VAT reduction.
Re: Lagos BRT Operator Increases Fares by Jokerman(m): 4:52am On May 29, 2020
Coldie:

Go back to ur state or region of u dont like it

Sufferhead... You go finally trek from Ajah to Ojota by the time them twist your head with high prices grin... Keep defending theives cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Lagos BRT Operator Increases Fares by Coldie(m): 5:57am On May 29, 2020
Jokerman:

Sufferhead... You go finally trek from Ajah to Ojota by the time them twist your head with high prices grin... Keep defending theives cheesy
You have no right to insult tinubu.

If u want yo insult anybody go insult your governor
Re: Lagos BRT Operator Increases Fares by ericmor: 6:02am On May 29, 2020
post=90066515:

That’s other countries, this is Nigeria where the government don’t give to her citizen but only collect from them. Abi u were just bourn yesterday ni
Re: Lagos BRT Operator Increases Fares by ericmor: 6:08am On May 29, 2020
MadeMan01:

The fools who keep voting APC are to blame

Like PDP or other party will make Nigeria great abi? Continue you hear
Re: Lagos BRT Operator Increases Fares by ericmor: 6:13am On May 29, 2020
evilive:
Human advancement or progress is more of a trap than what we think it is.

Almost all human solutions are problems in disguise. What seems to be a plus in one moment suddenly turns to an object of struggle in the next. Then, you have to adjust in order to cope.

You've spent your entire life adjusting to changes that doesn't liberate, and wasting your energy celebrating solutions that'll soon become new problems.

What a life

Replace that human with nigeria �� and u are correct
Re: Lagos BRT Operator Increases Fares by ericmor: 6:18am On May 29, 2020
MurphyInc:
The only solution is to boycott the use of BRT buses.I don't know when the masses will enjoy being a Nigerian from the government.its so sad how Nigerians are taken for granted by the crooks at the high places.

Rise and fight for your right Nigerians !

Which right? Dem get mind to fight? People they are only good in coming online to criticize and insult their fellow brothers, na those ones wan fight abi? Cowards no dey fight u hear

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

1 Dead And 3 Injured In Gbagada Accident In Lagos / My Travail In Libya As I Sold My 4 Bedroom Flat For 450,000 / Nigerian Man Shares Touching Story Of His Journey And Hustle In The UAE.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.