Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,891 members, 7,817,618 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:40 PM

Lagos BRT Operator Increases Fares - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lagos BRT Operator Increases Fares (25379 Views)

#ENDSARS: BRT Operator Suspends Services, Blames Protests / Lagos BRT Operator Plans Upward Review Of Fares / These Buses Are Not Lagos BRT Buses (see PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos BRT Operator Increases Fares by nemynely(m): 2:08pm On May 29, 2020
Here in the UK, we are entering buses free of charge and in central London for that matter.
This is apart from the sizeable food supplies my aged parents receive every week from their council!
I shudder at the utter insensitivity of the Tinubu-owned BRT Enterprise and the Nigerian govt as a whole.
Re: Lagos BRT Operator Increases Fares by Queenserah26(f): 4:28pm On May 29, 2020
Yeah, i quite agree with you!
anthropizzy:

The masses need to step up and do the right thing by voting in the right people. We are so so so docile in this country.!!!!!!CHAI!!!!
Re: Lagos BRT Operator Increases Fares by foodonly: 7:36pm On May 29, 2020
This is crystal clear that APC govt has failed and has killed Nigerians. Can the yorubas see for themselves now. Let me see any of you voting APC again then you are ready to be poor forever. I took at time to study them.very well. They are full of lies, thugs, insincere and greedy . They feel like selling this country and the masses becomes slave to them..
Re: Lagos BRT Operator Increases Fares by drmikeadams(m): 7:54pm On May 29, 2020
anthropizzy:

You have a point. They would vote APC in the next coming general elections.

S. M. H
grin grin angry

God sef don Comot hand for our matter tey tey both government and citizens.

1 Like

Re: Lagos BRT Operator Increases Fares by anthropizzy(m): 11:23pm On May 29, 2020
seborrhic:

The salary increase for civil servants have been completely wiped out.
A low income worker on say N35k/month living in say Ikorodu or Ogun border towns and working in Lagos would spend now on average at least:N1000 x 22=N22k on transport alone!No food/water or occasional soft drink to quench the thirst added in the workplace added,yet the salary is gone already!!
There are private workers that earn less than 30k monthly.How would both sets of workers cope?
So how do you expect such people and even the middle earners not to cut corners and engage in corrupt or illegal activities at their work places.
This too would impact on prices of items in the market and services because they too have to factor the increased cost of transport to their costs.
We are officially sanctioning corruption and cutting of corners in the society.

Good point bro.

We are in for it in this country.
Re: Lagos BRT Operator Increases Fares by ReubenE(m): 10:33am On May 30, 2020
SouthNigerian:

The only thing you guys are most capable of doing is to Criticize & Criticize & Criticize.

Can you sustain a business that continually runs at loss? Danfo suppose dey carry people from Maryland to CMS for Waso nah undecided
Oga, stop supporting bad behaviour.

BRT is presently carrying full capacity, except for standing.

They claimed they are carrying 20 passengers and increased the fares under that guise but that is not the case.

What right does primero have when they don't own any of the buses they are punishing us with.
Imagine paying N300 from Ikd to Ketu when they are carrying full capacity. Tata buses still carry N100, N200 for that same space depending on the time of the day.

What loss are they incurring when they have not added any bus to their fleet?
We will keep on supporting evil until the country will fall off from a cliff

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

1 Dead And 3 Injured In Gbagada Accident In Lagos / My Travail In Libya As I Sold My 4 Bedroom Flat For 450,000 / 2 Co-Wives, Their Family Member And 7 Others Die In Kwara Auto Crash (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.