Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,542 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

Help A Brother With An Investment Portfolio - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Help A Brother With An Investment Portfolio (280 Views)

Help A Brother With Food Stuffs Pls. / Pls, nairalanders help a brother with a kind opinion / Help A Brother With Any Available Vacancy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help A Brother With An Investment Portfolio by OKTolu: 12:13pm On Jun 11, 2020
Good morning nairalander, please I really need your help on the business one can invest in with two million naira, something that will be less demanding, as in the business will not need much of my attention because presently am working as a security consultant for an offshore oil company and my job takes all the time,. Let me cut to the chase I want something like an investment portfolio maybe from a bank or NSE stock exchange that can guarantee a reasonable interest rate over a period of time.

Please to the investment guru in the house if you have any idea kindly help a brother.
Re: Help A Brother With An Investment Portfolio by Marviey: 3:27pm On Jun 16, 2020
Wow

(1) (Reply)

I Sent My Transcript To Wes But Made A Mistake / Hot Demi Rose Metamorphosis Into Stunning Size In New Photos With Massive BOOBS / Police Arrest Man For Parading Himself As The Igwe-elect Of Umumbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.