Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,096 members, 7,811,073 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:39 PM

Woman's Body Transformation Surprises Social Media Users (Photos) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Woman's Body Transformation Surprises Social Media Users (Photos) (99960 Views)

Lady Shows Off Her Amazing Body Transformation (Photos) / Men Are Shockingly Ignorant About The Workings Of A Woman's Body (photos) / Man Shows His Amazing Body Transformation In Just Two Years (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman's Body Transformation Surprises Social Media Users (Photos) by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 2:23pm On Jul 27, 2020
Reports!

A woman took to Twitter to share photos of her transformation and it's hard to believe it's the same person in both photos, Reports.

In one of the photos which was shared to On Twitter, the woman was much bigger. In the second photo, she had slimmed down considerably and her fashion sense had also transformed.

She captioned the photos: "When I tell you God has been good."

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Woman's Body Transformation Surprises Social Media Users (Photos) by Cruseder(m): 2:25pm On Jul 27, 2020
wow

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Woman's Body Transformation Surprises Social Media Users (Photos) by Righteousness89(m): 2:29pm On Jul 27, 2020
Apart from the Reduction in her Body size, what I see is a Lady who once had a sense of decency in the way she Dressed and has now thrown that Decency to the wind in the Name of Fashion!

1275 Likes 82 Shares

Re: Woman's Body Transformation Surprises Social Media Users (Photos) by henry4991(m): 2:31pm On Jul 27, 2020
Na wa ooooo

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman's Body Transformation Surprises Social Media Users (Photos) by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 2:34pm On Jul 27, 2020
Righteousness89:
Apart from the Reduction in her Body size, what I see is a Lady who once had a sense of decency in the way she Dressed and has now thrown that Decency to the wind in the Name of Weight loss/Fashion!

You Don Start Again

290 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Woman's Body Transformation Surprises Social Media Users (Photos) by DaddyRochie1642: 2:36pm On Jul 27, 2020
Righteousness89:
Apart from the Reduction in her Body size, what I see is a Lady who once had a sense of decency in the way she Dressed and has now thrown that Decency to the wind in the Name of Weight loss/Fashion!

So she should be Fat in the name of Decency abi?? sad sad

113 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Woman's Body Transformation Surprises Social Media Users (Photos) by Ejenavi18(f): 2:37pm On Jul 27, 2020
This is transformation extraordinaire

6 Likes

Re: Woman's Body Transformation Surprises Social Media Users (Photos) by FirstSon01: 2:39pm On Jul 27, 2020
Righteousness89:

How is the the Second picture indecent??
Sometimes I wonder how come I also have local and ancient minded fanatics as fellow Christians

242 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Woman's Body Transformation Surprises Social Media Users (Photos) by parzdor(m): 2:51pm On Jul 27, 2020
Wa
Re: Woman's Body Transformation Surprises Social Media Users (Photos) by GboyegaD(m): 2:52pm On Jul 27, 2020
Nice. I have seen people transform and I know it is possible.
Re: Woman's Body Transformation Surprises Social Media Users (Photos) by veekid(m): 2:52pm On Jul 27, 2020

unbelievable, she did face reduction as well

9 Likes

Re: Woman's Body Transformation Surprises Social Media Users (Photos) by Perfecttouchade: 2:52pm On Jul 27, 2020
Ok..

1 Like

Re: Woman's Body Transformation Surprises Social Media Users (Photos) by bouncin04(m): 2:52pm On Jul 27, 2020
camera quality evolved undecided

10 Likes

Re: Woman's Body Transformation Surprises Social Media Users (Photos) by abobote: 2:52pm On Jul 27, 2020
mehn, this Bbnaija sweet o, I'm enjoying every bit of it

5 Likes

Re: Woman's Body Transformation Surprises Social Media Users (Photos) by anibi9674: 2:53pm On Jul 27, 2020
Pk
Re: Woman's Body Transformation Surprises Social Media Users (Photos) by Weedhustler: 2:53pm On Jul 27, 2020
This life no balance at all......

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman's Body Transformation Surprises Social Media Users (Photos) by nonny1212: 2:53pm On Jul 27, 2020
This is W shocked w. Plus it made her prettier

6 Likes

Re: Woman's Body Transformation Surprises Social Media Users (Photos) by sevo(m): 2:53pm On Jul 27, 2020
One question....wetin happen to the bobby

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Woman's Body Transformation Surprises Social Media Users (Photos) by gift01: 2:53pm On Jul 27, 2020
Abeg who get that Oshiomole 'you don't mean it' picture. This one pass wow

11 Likes

Re: Woman's Body Transformation Surprises Social Media Users (Photos) by Burnguveren(f): 2:53pm On Jul 27, 2020
Will the size of the Vjay be thesame. Just asking for a friend.

7 Likes

Re: Woman's Body Transformation Surprises Social Media Users (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 2:54pm On Jul 27, 2020
She was slim b4 she only went back to default settings

5 Likes

Re: Woman's Body Transformation Surprises Social Media Users (Photos) by tillaman(m): 2:54pm On Jul 27, 2020
Nice boobs! cool

7 Likes

Re: Woman's Body Transformation Surprises Social Media Users (Photos) by Ajineita: 2:54pm On Jul 27, 2020
Righteousness89:
Apart from the Reduction in her Body size, what I see is a Lady who once had a sense of decency in the way she Dressed and has now thrown that Decency to the wind in the Name of Fashion!

Dead this talk, na mumu dey worry you.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman's Body Transformation Surprises Social Media Users (Photos) by olaboy33(m): 2:54pm On Jul 27, 2020
Righteousness89:

She never had a sense of decency.

Her transformation simply gave her more confidence to ply her trade.

91 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Apostle Johnson Suleman 'Exposes' COVID-19. "Worse Coming In 2022" / Please Help Am Suffering From Severe Pimples/acne PHOTOS / 12 Health Uses Of Aidan Fruits: Tetrapleura Tetraptera (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.