Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,521 members, 7,823,260 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:40 AM

Woman's Body Transformation Surprises Social Media Users (Photos) - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Woman's Body Transformation Surprises Social Media Users (Photos) (99998 Views)

Lady Shows Off Her Amazing Body Transformation (Photos) / Men Are Shockingly Ignorant About The Workings Of A Woman's Body (photos) / Man Shows His Amazing Body Transformation In Just Two Years (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman's Body Transformation Surprises Social Media Users (Photos) by iPresh4s(m): 3:58pm On Jul 27, 2020
1. Where the B**bs come enter?
2. Why road come dey that place?
Re: Woman's Body Transformation Surprises Social Media Users (Photos) by friday2011(m): 3:59pm On Jul 27, 2020
Righteousness89:
Apart from the Reduction in her Body size, what I see is a Lady who once had a sense of decency in the way she Dressed and has now thrown that Decency to the wind in the Name of Fashion!

MFM Pastor...

The new picture did not in any way portray indecency...

If I am a single guy looking for who to marry and I see her in that old pics, I will prostrate and greet her cos she looks like my mothers age mate.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman's Body Transformation Surprises Social Media Users (Photos) by Risentouch(m): 3:59pm On Jul 27, 2020
Na Breast make me believe am.

Check my signature
Re: Woman's Body Transformation Surprises Social Media Users (Photos) by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jul 27, 2020
AuroraB:
The people 'liking' your comments never read them. They do because you are 1st to comment on every post and they are thirsty to 'like'
Not just because they don't read they are morronic too.

1 Like

Re: Woman's Body Transformation Surprises Social Media Users (Photos) by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jul 27, 2020
consistent workout and improving of ur diet can do amazing things to the body
kudos to her

1 Like

Re: Woman's Body Transformation Surprises Social Media Users (Photos) by Chessg(m): 4:01pm On Jul 27, 2020
nothing different the different is the cloth

1 Like

Re: Woman's Body Transformation Surprises Social Media Users (Photos) by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jul 27, 2020
emror4u:
Not shocked, a lot of hard work went into this though
i am telling u cheesy.a person has to be very disciplined to be able to do this

1 Like

Re: Woman's Body Transformation Surprises Social Media Users (Photos) by Righteousness89(m): 4:02pm On Jul 27, 2020
Juliearth:

God bless you!
AMEN
Re: Woman's Body Transformation Surprises Social Media Users (Photos) by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jul 27, 2020
FirstSon01:

How is the the Second picture indecent??
Sometimes I wonder how come I also have local and ancient minded fanatics as fellow Christians
Maybe you feel this way because you were not brainwahed enough, you should go for more and proper scanned brainwashing. grin

1 Like

Re: Woman's Body Transformation Surprises Social Media Users (Photos) by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jul 27, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:

So she should be Fat in the name of Decency abi?? sad sad
u don forget say na naija u dey grin grin grin
even amongst guys when a guy is seen in the gym trying to keep fit he is viewed as someone who has lacked focus but when a man is seeing in the beer palour drinking to stupor he is regarded as a real man
also in naija when u have a big belly it is regarded as enjoyment and a blessing unlike when u are in shape u regarded as a player
outside naija if u have a pot belly ppl will be nagging u to go to the gym and dat that big stomach is killing u slowly.different strokes for different folks in different countries cheesy
Re: Woman's Body Transformation Surprises Social Media Users (Photos) by Bobyro: 4:06pm On Jul 27, 2020
Righteousness89:
Apart from the Reduction in her Body size, what I see is a Lady who once had a sense of decency in the way she Dressed and has now thrown that Decency to the wind in the Name of Fashion!
Who be this
Re: Woman's Body Transformation Surprises Social Media Users (Photos) by Arewa1408: 4:07pm On Jul 27, 2020
Na Waoh, see "Mama Chukwuma".
Re: Woman's Body Transformation Surprises Social Media Users (Photos) by linearity: 4:07pm On Jul 27, 2020
Righteousness89:

It’s kind of ironic that I saw the opposite...

I saw a lady, who may have been initially timid, naive, lacks courage an easy pushover, who then said enough is enough, stood up, took the bull by the horns and went about making a change for herself and in the process gained self-esteem, confidence, self awareness...to the extend that, she is no more vulnerable to the types of you, rather intimidating.

Don’t be intimidated by her or her type, summon enough courage and approach them, you will be amazed that they have substance inside them, because the path from their before to their present is full of lessons they have picked up and you may learn one or two things from them...especially things about determination, inner strength and self confidence.

1 Like

Re: Woman's Body Transformation Surprises Social Media Users (Photos) by authority2006(m): 4:07pm On Jul 27, 2020
Righteousness89:

Your hypocrisy stinks to heaven

1 Like

Re: Woman's Body Transformation Surprises Social Media Users (Photos) by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jul 27, 2020
pocohantas:

Painful but true. Not forgetting how their dress sense would automatically change. grin
babe has to flaunt her new body and show her curves cheesy.she would be delighted looking at that new body in the mirror every morning cheesy.if u see the before pix u can guess she wasnt comfortable in her old body hence hiding her body in big baggy clothes.
Re: Woman's Body Transformation Surprises Social Media Users (Photos) by Odoogu(m): 4:11pm On Jul 27, 2020
Righteousness89:

The decency you mean is the physical attributes you see. you shouldn't have concluded like that. she dressed ''not too decent'' in the second picture. we all get that. but you could never say except you have seen all other pictures she took before the transformation. you should know better, that all ''these'' kinda things starts form the mind. to God her ''decency'' could have been lost a very long time ago.
Re: Woman's Body Transformation Surprises Social Media Users (Photos) by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jul 27, 2020
Omoluabi16:
They will say its wrong to body shame or fat shame. But once they manage lose weight like this they will want to kill us with their before and after body.
this issue about body shaming many guys dont like it when their wives or women reduce weight when they are overweight cos they know such women will become more attractive and other men would come along cheesy.it will be a stain to their pride.many guys in nigeria actually prefer their women to be obese so other men would run away from her and hence they can continue their cheating in peace cheesy.u know when a lady reduces weight and finds out she is more attractive her confidence soars.many men dont want that grin.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman's Body Transformation Surprises Social Media Users (Photos) by Tremple8v: 4:12pm On Jul 27, 2020
God turn you to slay mama grin

1 Like

Re: Woman's Body Transformation Surprises Social Media Users (Photos) by SocialJustice: 4:12pm On Jul 27, 2020
Kinzo0917:
. GOD SHALL SHOW U THIS INSULT TO RIGHTEOUSNESS ON THE DAY OF JUDGMENT
Lol, mumu religious bigot. Get out of here. Who sent you?

1 Like

Re: Woman's Body Transformation Surprises Social Media Users (Photos) by tiswell(m): 4:16pm On Jul 27, 2020
Donpaper:
hypocrite, enemy of progress
You say?

angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Woman's Body Transformation Surprises Social Media Users (Photos) by perdollar(m): 4:18pm On Jul 27, 2020
advantage of fuuucking too much

1 Like

Re: Woman's Body Transformation Surprises Social Media Users (Photos) by KenModi(m): 4:20pm On Jul 27, 2020
Righteousness89:

Oga go look bush. Hypocrite!
Re: Woman's Body Transformation Surprises Social Media Users (Photos) by jasman1: 4:21pm On Jul 27, 2020
She’s a very attractive women. I’m not even sure which picture is more beautiful
Re: Woman's Body Transformation Surprises Social Media Users (Photos) by DarkJeddi(m): 4:23pm On Jul 27, 2020
Righteousness89:
Na them.. shocked
The Holier than thou Assistant gods.. angry
Re: Woman's Body Transformation Surprises Social Media Users (Photos) by RapistOnBail: 4:23pm On Jul 27, 2020
Righteousness89:
grin
Re: Woman's Body Transformation Surprises Social Media Users (Photos) by onadana: 4:26pm On Jul 27, 2020
sevo:
One question....wetin happen to the bobby

Nah where my mind go be that ooo.
Re: Woman's Body Transformation Surprises Social Media Users (Photos) by DarkJeddi(m): 4:26pm On Jul 27, 2020
MrSensor:
her old looks is much better than the the latest look.
Your opinion,certainly not the way she sees it and I concur with her..
Re: Woman's Body Transformation Surprises Social Media Users (Photos) by B1GG: 4:28pm On Jul 27, 2020
UDOKABESTLUV:
Reports!

A woman took to Twitter to share photos of her transformation and it's hard to believe it's the same person in both photos, Reports.

In one of the photos which was shared to On Twitter, the woman was much bigger. In the second photo, she had slimmed down considerably and her fashion sense had also transformed.

She captioned the photos: "When I tell you God has been good."
I will not cry' see my life

1 Like

Re: Woman's Body Transformation Surprises Social Media Users (Photos) by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jul 27, 2020
IF I AM GIVING THE OPTION TO CHOOSE ONE OF THE TWO,I WILL GO FOR HER IN THE FIRST PICTURE.

2 Likes

Re: Woman's Body Transformation Surprises Social Media Users (Photos) by youngdabold19: 4:31pm On Jul 27, 2020
veekid:

unbelievable, she did face reduction as well
veekid:

veekid:

Not just that but also head reduction,I dont believe this shit
Re: Woman's Body Transformation Surprises Social Media Users (Photos) by DarkJeddi(m): 4:33pm On Jul 27, 2020
Kinzo0917:
. GOD SHALL SHOW U THIS INSULT TO RIGHTEOUSNESS ON THE DAY OF JUDGMENT

And you will be burning in hell while God is judging him.. grin

All these Holier-than-thou specimen.. shocked

1 Like

Re: Woman's Body Transformation Surprises Social Media Users (Photos) by JuanDeDios: 4:35pm On Jul 27, 2020
Righteousness89:

They're deceiving you with likes.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Apostle Johnson Suleman 'Exposes' COVID-19. "Worse Coming In 2022" / Please Help Am Suffering From Severe Pimples/acne PHOTOS / Different Shades Of Face Masks In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.