Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,737 members, 7,824,089 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:30 PM

Woman's Body Transformation Surprises Social Media Users (Photos) - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Woman's Body Transformation Surprises Social Media Users (Photos) (100003 Views)

Lady Shows Off Her Amazing Body Transformation (Photos) / Men Are Shockingly Ignorant About The Workings Of A Woman's Body (photos) / Man Shows His Amazing Body Transformation In Just Two Years (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman's Body Transformation Surprises Social Media Users (Photos) by FullBlastLight: 6:13pm On Jul 27, 2020
Cruseder:
wow
What is wow there nah?
Wetin she carry?
Wetin u see wey u dey wow?
Shey na like dt dem dey dress decently?

1 Like

Re: Woman's Body Transformation Surprises Social Media Users (Photos) by Akharmony: 6:17pm On Jul 27, 2020
Righteousness89:
Apart from the Reduction in her Body size, what I see is a Lady who once had a sense of decency in the way she Dressed and has now thrown that Decency to the wind in the Name of Fashion!
Her eye just open��.Her sense of decency have lock down.

1 Like

Re: Woman's Body Transformation Surprises Social Media Users (Photos) by chatinent: 6:19pm On Jul 27, 2020
Then, what's with the wearing undies publicly? Is it attached to slimming too?

1 Like

Re: Woman's Body Transformation Surprises Social Media Users (Photos) by thaprofit88: 6:20pm On Jul 27, 2020
Righteousness89:
Apart from the Reduction in her Body size, what I see is a Lady who once had a sense of decency in the way she Dressed and has now thrown that Decency to the wind in the Name of Fashion!

You didn’t see nothing bro. I swears
Re: Woman's Body Transformation Surprises Social Media Users (Photos) by Iceberg3: 6:21pm On Jul 27, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:

So she should be Fat in the name of Decency abi?? sad sad
Did he say anything about being fat?

1 Like

Re: Woman's Body Transformation Surprises Social Media Users (Photos) by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jul 27, 2020
AuroraB:
The people 'liking' your comments never read them. They do because you are 1st to comment on every post and they are thirsty to 'like'
Is that the lie you wish to tell yourself?

Even if he had 0 likes, it doesn't detract a bit from what he said. Is this how much of people's. Validation you're caught up with.

2 Likes

Re: Woman's Body Transformation Surprises Social Media Users (Photos) by ucheoluwa(m): 6:28pm On Jul 27, 2020
Good girl turn devil

1 Like

Re: Woman's Body Transformation Surprises Social Media Users (Photos) by Cheeryfeet: 6:29pm On Jul 27, 2020
FirstSon01:

How is the the Second picture indecent??
Sometimes I wonder how come I also have local and ancient minded fanatics as fellow Christians
Your christainity should be examined

1 Like

Re: Woman's Body Transformation Surprises Social Media Users (Photos) by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jul 27, 2020
Righteousness89:

Bullshit talk from you always....
Re: Woman's Body Transformation Surprises Social Media Users (Photos) by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jul 27, 2020
I just uploaded another video on youtube ,please subscribe, share and like

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0KJkXthdSfI
Re: Woman's Body Transformation Surprises Social Media Users (Photos) by Sirdestiny8lies(m): 6:47pm On Jul 27, 2020
UDOKABESTLUV:
Reports!

A woman took to Twitter to share photos of her transformation and it's hard to believe it's the same person in both photos, Reports.

In one of the photos which was shared to On Twitter, the woman was much bigger. In the second photo, she had slimmed down considerably and her fashion sense had also transformed.

She captioned the photos: "When I tell you God has been good."
How much is COVID-19 kit?
Re: Woman's Body Transformation Surprises Social Media Users (Photos) by DaddyRochie1642: 6:50pm On Jul 27, 2020
lefulefu:
u don forget say na naija u dey grin grin grin
even amongst guys when a guy is seen in the gym trying to keep fit he is viewed as someone who has lacked focus but when a man is seeing in the beer palour drinking to stupor he is regarded as a real man
also in naija when u have a big belly it is regarded as enjoyment and a blessing unlike when u are in shape u regarded as a player
outside naija if u have a pot belly ppl will be nagging u to go to the gym and dat that big stomach is killing u slowly.different strokes for different folks in different countries cheesy

Professor Lefulefu,... I enjoyed the story you were telling Victorian Yesterday, have you completed the story about the woman and her daughter that were both lazy and didn't do any house work and left all the work for her Professor husband till he died while washing his car one day... Have you completed the story, lemme go and read it grin grin
Re: Woman's Body Transformation Surprises Social Media Users (Photos) by samsard(m): 6:52pm On Jul 27, 2020
MrSensor:
nonsense
You lack sense. Only fools will think a woman is indecent in a exercise outfit while she's showing off a healthier look. If you were secure and in control of your morals and urges, that picture won't offend you. Typical of Bible thumpers, there's no logic to your shallow reasoning
Re: Woman's Body Transformation Surprises Social Media Users (Photos) by Luchiana1(f): 6:54pm On Jul 27, 2020
Na wa
Re: Woman's Body Transformation Surprises Social Media Users (Photos) by piagetskinner(m): 7:00pm On Jul 27, 2020
No biggie.. it’s not like she slimmed from size 18

From decent to Omo wobe. Issokay!!
Re: Woman's Body Transformation Surprises Social Media Users (Photos) by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jul 27, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:

Professor Lefulefu,... I enjoyed the story you were telling Victorian Yesterday, have you completed the story about the woman and her daughter that were both lazy and didn't do any house work and left all the work for her Professor husband till he died while washing his car one day... Have you completed the story, lemme go and read it grin grin
she has two big deauthers.the older one is a doctor but she is still single..the younger one i dont know much about her.the way i see am even if they get married they will marry the type of man that is a wimp and will doe their bidding.the typical type of naija man no go fit them cheesy.oyibo man go fit dem wella cos most western oyibo men always act as wimps for their wives grin
Re: Woman's Body Transformation Surprises Social Media Users (Photos) by geefasee: 7:22pm On Jul 27, 2020
Righteousness89:
You are very correct, unless we don't want to say the truth

3 Likes

Re: Woman's Body Transformation Surprises Social Media Users (Photos) by Nehyooh(m): 7:38pm On Jul 27, 2020
Burnguveren:
Will the size of the Vjay be thesame. Just asking for a friend.
Make your friend go ask her grin
Re: Woman's Body Transformation Surprises Social Media Users (Photos) by GreatestA1(m): 7:42pm On Jul 27, 2020
Righteousness89:
What I see, also, is that most corpulent ladies are decent because they don't have the pluperfect body shape to don modern outfits. Give them that desired body, and they will walk the street scantily dressed.

1 Like

Re: Woman's Body Transformation Surprises Social Media Users (Photos) by mike272(m): 7:44pm On Jul 27, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:

So she should be Fat in the name of Decency abi?? sad sad

Which kind reasoning be this one now?
Re: Woman's Body Transformation Surprises Social Media Users (Photos) by Investnow2017: 8:08pm On Jul 27, 2020
Different layers. Even some will frown at this lady's open chest in the first photo and opine that that too is indecent, although her chest is properly covered in the 2nd photo. So going by that analogy even those who regard the first photo as decent have made a poor spiritual and moral assessment in that regard cheesy

I THANK GOD THAT MEN ARE NOT GOD cheesy
Re: Woman's Body Transformation Surprises Social Media Users (Photos) by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jul 27, 2020
AFONAMARO:

�. But my concern is on the second visual which reeks of lack of decency

I think you’re the indecent one here, it’s your mind that’s polluted that’s why you’d see a picture like that and get offended...

Heck! Some men can view a woman in free flowing gowns, hijab e.t.c and still find it erotic...
Re: Woman's Body Transformation Surprises Social Media Users (Photos) by stormborn28(m): 8:12pm On Jul 27, 2020
sevo:
One question....wetin happen to the bobby
remains the same..
Re: Woman's Body Transformation Surprises Social Media Users (Photos) by offset67(m): 8:14pm On Jul 27, 2020
Righteousness89:
this nigga

Re: Woman's Body Transformation Surprises Social Media Users (Photos) by OJURONGBE1(m): 8:14pm On Jul 27, 2020
FirstSon01:

How is the the Second picture indecent??
Sometimes I wonder how come I also have local and ancient minded fanatics as fellow Christians

There's nothing fanatical about his post .
Would you be glad if your legally weeded wife dress like that (2nd picture) in public?

1 Like

Re: Woman's Body Transformation Surprises Social Media Users (Photos) by stormborn28(m): 8:16pm On Jul 27, 2020
Luchiana1:
Na wa
her breasts size still remains same and not fitting the new shape
Re: Woman's Body Transformation Surprises Social Media Users (Photos) by stormborn28(m): 8:24pm On Jul 27, 2020
pocohantas:

Painful but true. Not forgetting how their dress sense would automatically change. grin

her breasts size still remains same and not fitting the new shape undecided undecided undecided
Re: Woman's Body Transformation Surprises Social Media Users (Photos) by Investnow2017: 8:28pm On Jul 27, 2020
barrypro:
This aint no transformation, She just changed church.
grin grin grin grin grin From which church to which church? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Woman's Body Transformation Surprises Social Media Users (Photos) by Munachisom95(f): 8:32pm On Jul 27, 2020
The difference there is the Camera. Shikina!
Re: Woman's Body Transformation Surprises Social Media Users (Photos) by AFONAMARO: 8:34pm On Jul 27, 2020
SonOfAfonja:

I think you’re the indecent one here, it’s your mind that’s polluted that’s why you’d see a picture like that and get offended...

Heck! Some men can view a woman in free flowing gowns, hijab e.t.c and still find it erotic...

People like you end up breaking your legs while jumping into conclusion. Drink enough water and go to bed. You'd be fine by morning

1 Like

Re: Woman's Body Transformation Surprises Social Media Users (Photos) by vasco01(m): 8:36pm On Jul 27, 2020
The breast toh shocked

Na the only thing wey no received the transformation toh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Apostle Johnson Suleman 'Exposes' COVID-19. "Worse Coming In 2022" / Please Help Am Suffering From Severe Pimples/acne PHOTOS / Different Shades Of Face Masks In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.