Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,391 members, 7,836,569 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (3642) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3379695 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3639) (3640) (3641) (3642) (3643) (3644) (3645) ... (3681) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Solanaa: 3:59pm On May 01
GovernmentAgent:
This story is an analogy of the scam called cryptocurrency

Monkey story
Once upon a time, a rich man from the city arrived in a village. He announced to the villagers that he would buy Monkeys for $100 each.

The villagers were very happy, after all there were hundreds of Monkeys in a nearby forest.

They caught the Monkeys and got them to the rich man. He bought hundreds of Monkeys and paid $100 for every Monkey the villagers gave him.

They began to make a living out of getting Monkeys from the forest and selling it to the rich man.

Soon, the forest began to run out of monkeys that were easy to catch.

Sensing this, the rich man offers $200 for every monkey. The villagers were ecstatic.

They went back to the forest, set up traps and caught the monkeys and got them to the rich man.

A few days later, the rich man announced he would pay $300 per monkey.

The villagers began climbing trees and risking their lives to catch monkeys and get them to the rich man – who bought them all.

There were no Monkeys left in the forest!

One day, the rich man announced he would like to buy more monkeys – this time for $800 each.

The villagers couldn’t believe this. They were desperately trying to get more monkeys..

Meanwhile, the rich man said he had to go back to the city on some business work and until he returns his manager would deal on his behalf.

Once he left, the villagers were unhappy. They were making quick and easy money from selling monkeys, but the forest no longer had monkeys.

This is when the manager of the rich man stepped in.

He made an offer the villagers could not refuse.

Pointing out to all the monkeys that the rich man had caged. He told the villagers he would sell the monkeys for $400 each.

“Sell them back to the rich man at $800 each when he comes back” the manager said.

The villagers were over the moon. Buy for 400 and sell for 800 in few days. They had just found the easiest way to double their money.

The villagers collected all their savings and even borrowed money.

There were long queues and within a few hours, almost all the monkeys were sold out.

Unfortunately, their happiness did not last long, as the manager went missing the next day and the rich man never came back.

Many villagers kept the monkeys with them, hoping the rich man would come back. But soon, they lost hope and had to let the monkeys back into the forest as feeding and taking care of the noisy monkeys became extremely difficult.

I'm a crypto lover and supporter but this story makes a whole lot of sense.

Well, The truth is, Newer projects are building utilities that'll likely be here to stay because of it's transparency, speed and trustworthiness.

They'll take over so many way of finance that we have been used to and that way, crypto will never turn out to be a scam as many people have been predicting.

Who would have believed that the regular akara woman will one day accept transfer from an mfb Kuda, Opay and ETC.

Well, but then the story could apply to the get rich quick geng, Those who follow influencers and calls, buying shitcoins and memecoins (not knowing when to sell or tp).

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Johnwrite(m): 4:52pm On May 01
How does it works
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tushking: 5:29pm On May 01
Solanaa:

Well, The truth is, Newer projects are building utilities that'll likely be here to stay because of it's transparency, speed and trustworthiness.

They'll take over so many way of finance that we have been used to and that way, crypto will never turn out to be a scam as many people have been predicting.

Who would have believed that the regular akara woman will one day accept transfer from an mfb Kuda, Opay and ETC.

Well, but then the story could apply to the get rich quick geng, *Those who follow influencers and calls, buying shitcoins and memecoins* (not knowing when to sell or tp).

Well, it's not bad to buy memecoins with active community and social engagement, some meme coins will definitely outpace most gem during the season.

I had 150$ in Sept. 2023, shared it between Pepe and Cardano (Ada). Pepe was just 0.00000062... But today, your guess is as good as mine.
Floki has been doing great since 2020, let's not bring Doge coin and Shiba Inu into the topic.

What exactly do you mean by shitcoins when they're the reason why I still *shit in the toilet and haven't died of starvation,??😄

Cardano still may remain at 0.### till 2025.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Azaland: 6:42pm On May 01
Solanaa:

Well, but then the story could apply to the get rich quick geng, Those who follow influencers and calls, buying shitcoins and memecoins (not knowing when to sell or tp).

HEY YO! You made a whole lot of sense. Especially on the dynamism of the financial landscape. Iya alakara taking transfer? In 2019, that was not only impossible, but also sounded abominable.

But here we are.

True, the blockchain landscape is still very risky, yet it keeps evolving.

A time is coming and it's around the corner when blockchain would metamorphose and checkmate most risk avenues.

Then, we shall all reap the dividends of the revolutionary power of the blockchain technology

- Azaland

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by iLegendd(m): 7:53pm On May 01
One of my secret indicators is Doge coin. Whenever it goes up 5 percent in 5 minutes or 5 hours, I know something good is on the way for alts. It has never failed yet.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tflex01: 8:03pm On May 01
Bull will leave many of you unbelievers behind.

cool

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GreatManBee: 9:03pm On May 01
iLegendd:
I have bought, but I'm not saying you should or shouldn't. Our strategies may not be the same.

I'm vague because I don't want to take blames if we slide to 52 or 48k.

thank you! I just wanted to be sure if the target is to buy the ones in green or combine it with the ones in red.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Superpack589: 9:14pm On May 01
MamaFutures:
You can't gain financial freedom by buying some good shitcoins, & then, u patiently wait for it to rally.

Financial freedom comes only when you understand that you have got to cut your losses short; & let your profit grow without anyone telling you.
But unfortunately most of u are doing the opposite (u cut your profits short & let your losses grooooooow).
Simply because you are told we are in a bull run.
Abeg let pesin hear word. I can gain financial freedom by buying good shitcoins and patiently waiting for them to rally. Yes. My patience will get me more profit than all your knowledge. Do your thing and let others do theirs abeg.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Superpack589: 9:34pm On May 01
MamaFutures:
If you happen to be among those still holding btc or AItcoins; am not in the position to ask u to convert to stable coin or continue to hold.

All I can say is that, you are yet to get it right.

Happy New Month Everybody.
May the Blessings that came with this month not pass us by.

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by iLegendd(m): 9:52pm On May 01
GreatManBee:

thank you! I just wanted to be sure if the target is to buy the ones in green or combine it with the ones in red.
The 5 greens is just an indicator to buy some coins of your choice—be it in red or green.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seanwilliam(m): 10:04pm On May 01
Graceglory
Ibime
Jedisco
Twosquare
Mazinemoney
Chicacha
Ilegend..
Allthlight
Seankafor
Tflex01
Omobola121
Pls bosses, I want y'all to mention the coins you’re holding or the ones you’ll be buying for this bull run.
No one go hold una responsible if things go south . Just quote this post with the coins , I’ll do further research on it and take my decisions afterward…
God bless una.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by LandMann: 10:18pm On May 01
Another warning for this month. May is going to close as a red candle. Don't catch a falling knives. Patients never makes you lose money. The real fear will soon set in when BTC crashes below 52k.

Keep your stable coins close till you see the fear greed index below 20.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by tweakstar: 10:30pm On May 01
MamaFutures:

*To be a good crypto investor, u must 1st be a good crypto trader (this doesn't mean that you should start trading futures with real money as a beginner).

*The fact that someone has been in this crypto field for years & appear to have gained experience in or outside this forum, doesn't mean that he/she is making money (we only give what we hv & not what we don't have).

*Anyone giving you tips of best crypto to buy & hold; when to buy & when to sell is not only harming you but also him/herself.
(This is because the mkt environment is not designed to operate that way, psychologically speaking; & money is not made in crypto by buying & holding best crypto, but by learning how to let your wins to run & cut your losses short through proper position sizing).

*Only truly experience & profitable traders know these secrets (& won't violate them, even when it seems like they don't want u to attain financial freedom).

*So whenever you come across a good crypto trader/investor don't ask the wrong questions (like the right crypto to buy or when to buy etc- if he/she is doing that just know that he/she is not for real); rather ask the right questions which are hw to access the right materials for learning & hw to go about learning how to attain financial freedom by trading/investing in crypto.

Hello Mama, thanks for the insight.
Please can you help with highlighted, we newbies would like to learn.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by iLegendd(m): 11:37pm On May 01
Saw this screenshot below on X and I'm NOT advocating it, but it's one of my styles. I thought I was the only one that loves using the highest leverage with high-to-reach or no liquidation point.

I use this method to trick the market into trying to liquidate me so that I can take a better trade with another account, but failure to liquidate me, I'll end up in free cash.

We only risk what we can lose and still laugh about.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by 9japride(m): 12:30am On May 02
iLegendd:
Saw this screenshot below on X and I'm NOT advocating it, but it's one of my styles. I thought I was the only one that loves using the highest leverage with high-to-reach or no liquidation point.

I use this method to trick the market into trying to liquidate me so that I can take a better trade with another account, but failure to liquidate me, I'll end up in free cash.

[color=#006600][/color]

Is it hedging? I opened a trade using hedging and I noticed it doesn't have liquidation price.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tflex01: 12:43am On May 02
seanwilliam:
Graceglory
Ibime
Jedisco
Twosquare
Mazinemoney
Chicacha
Ilegend..
Allthlight
Seankafor
Tflex01
Omobola121
Pls bosses, I want y'all to mention the coins you’re holding or the ones you’ll be buying for this bull run.
No one go hold una responsible if things go south . Just quote this post with the coins , I’ll do further research on it and take my decisions afterward…
God bless una.

My 3 main projects for this bull season are $Btc $Solana and $Pepe.

My side projects are $Bome $Wif $Slerf $Mew

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Azaland: 4:49am On May 02
iLegendd:

You're blessed for using the term: BOTH SIDES OF THE MARKET.

Anyone who masters this will have "control" of the market, it would feel as if you're controlling it. Like you're with its remote control.

Make Money while it's going north. Also make money while it's "southing."

I call it the God-mode.

I'll soon share my strats here soon.

1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Alexas58: 6:28am On May 02
Tflex01:
Bull will leave many of you unbelievers behind.

cool
Better stay off the market for now!
Signals are in for a heavy down trend

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Alexas58: 6:44am On May 02
LandMann:
Another warning for this month. May is going to close as a red candle. Don't catch a falling knives. Patients never makes you lose money. The real fear will soon set in when BTC crashes below 52k.

Do you know the meaning of what you said?
Don’t try to catch falling knives!
Many people can’t understand this!… if btc doesn’t form a base, we can not tell where the next base is, and trade can go lower than 50k 🥲

Don’t try to catch a bottom!
But we’re in a very healthy bull market which is just undergoing some correction

Remember, if btc drops by 5%, shit coin drops by… u know, I won’t tell you
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Paykay: 10:17am On May 02
LandMann:

make all of Una just shut up, when BTC dey pump to 75k nobody see una face for here.

The same thing happened when btc was 16k you people were shouting next support is 12k 10k blah blah,till e pump to 25k everybody crawled back to their hole.

The truth is that nobody knows what Will happen in the market next you might wake tomorrow to see btc at 35k or see btc at 80k everything is just speculation.

Stop shouting as if you are that invented btc and has the remote control to the market

21 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by LandMann: 10:57am On May 02
Paykay:
make all of Una just shut up, when BTC dey pump to 75k nobody see una face for here.

The same thing happened when btc was 16k you people were shouting next support is 12k 10k blah blah,till e pump to 25k everybody crawled back to their hole.

The truth is that nobody knows what Will happen in the market next you might wake tomorrow to see btc at 35k or see btc at 80k everything is just speculation.

Stop shouting as if you are that invented btc and has the remote control to the market

You don't need to insult or sound like a lunatic to make your point. I didn't mention you or insult anyone when I made my post.

I may not be the oldest in the Crypto market but I have stayed in it long enough to tell patterns and predict direction of the market with some good degree of accuracy.

My post is not meant for your consumption. It is meant to protect new comers and prevent them from losing their money like I did when I just entered the Crypto space as a newbie.

It's easy for newcomers to get sucked in and high on the bull opium. But then will you help them recover their loses?

Please if you are reading this just be careful. I'll repeat it. Don't try to catch a falling knife. A falling knife in Crypto is a red candle indicating that prices are falling.

Be patient and wait for 50%, 70%, 90% fall in price before you put your money in any sound project or you'll just be someone's exit liquidity.

September ending, October November is when the bulls will return to the market.

Good luck to anyone catching falling knives now

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by LandMann: 11:06am On May 02
iLegendd:

At least be courageous enough to tell people that you only put cents on those kinds of trade.

Don't be among those that will push inexperienced people into trading with crazily high leverage that they'll end up losing their money.

Most people that trade with this type of leverage only put less than $0.05 of their money, including you. Just 5 cents.

That is why they don't show the actual trading page showing the actual margin and ROI and profit made. Or they'll blur out the information and leave only the ROI percentage figure for people to see.

It's deception and misleading

If you are reading this don't be misled.

Don't go and risk your money with high leverage.

You'll be liquidated and the exchange will take your money

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by iLegendd(m): 11:27am On May 02
9japride:

Is it hedging? I opened a trade using hedging and I noticed it doesn't have liquidation price.
No. You have enough money, but trade with small fraction of it. The "enough money" is there to serve as cushion.

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by iLegendd(m): 11:34am On May 02
LandMann:

At least be courageous enough to tell people that you only put cents on those kinds of trade.

Don't be among those that will push inexperienced people into trading with crazily high leverage that they'll end up losing their money.

Most people that trade with this type of leverage only put less than $0.05 of their money, including you. Just 5 cents.

That is why they don't show the actual trading page showing the actual margin and ROI and profit made. Or they'll blur out the information and leave only the ROI percentage figure for people to see.

It's deception and misleading

If you are reading this don't be misled.

Don't go and risk your money with high leverage.

You'll be liquidated and the exchange will take your money

I didn't even bother reading your gibberish after a few lines.

We already know how your type will end up.

You come and start acting like a savior to newcomers and if your prediction manages to be right, the next thing is "I told you so, follow who know road. Join my Telegram group."

From there, you scam them and run. Why do you wannabe scammers always think you're too smart?

Were you sleeping or blind when I previously said trades like these, you use small money? You just want some attention to be noticed so you can implement your agenda.

Take a chill pill, Mr. Savior.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by nna777: 12:25pm On May 02
The liquidation heat map shows that there’s only about $1.5B to be liquidated to the 52k level while about $11.8B at the 71k level.

Will there be a gradual reversal before a short squeeze to that level that will determine if we move to phase 4?

We will have to wait to see the monthly candle close for May.

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ekehwinz: 12:28pm On May 02
Bull Run will start from October, get set.

- The dev team

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by iLegendd(m): 12:52pm On May 02
nna777:
The liquidation heat map shows that there’s only about $1.5B to be liquidated to the 52k level while about $11.8B at the 71k level.

Will there be a gradual reversal before a short squeeze to that level that will determine if we move to phase 4?

We will have to wait to see the monthly candle close for May.

Exchanges will make more money liquidating people at 71k. Since every sentiment is "we're going down, we're going down," those exchanges and whales will do everything in their power to hit 71k just to confuse the bears before a huge dump.

That is what I feel, but in this game, our feelings don't count. The market will do whatever is on its mind.

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by LandMann: 12:54pm On May 02
iLegendd:

I didn't even bother reading your gibberish after a few lines.

We already know how your type will end up.

You come and start acting like a savior to newcomers and if your prediction manages to be right, the next thing is "I told you so, follow who know road. Join my Telegram group."

From there, you scam them and run. Why do you wannabe scammers always think you're too smart?

Were you sleeping or blind when I previously said trades like these, you use small money? You just want some attention to be noticed so you can implement your agenda.

Take a chill pill, Mr. Savior.

Just to be sure you're not deaf or blind I'll repeat what I said. Stop goading people into engaging in highly risky trade using extremely high leverage. If you must post such fishy screenshot always state it clearly that you're using very small amount of money.

I believe every other thing you said applies to you. It's same tactic you use to lure unsuspecting people into buying your useless ebooks using baity titles that you're doing here.

All evidence is in your previous posts and comments on nl.

Enjoy your miserable life sir but please don't mislead people

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by tweakstar: 1:15pm On May 02
LandMann:

Just to be sure you're not deaf or blind I'll repeat what I said. Stop goading people into engaging in highly risky trade using extremely high leverage. If you must post such fishy screenshot always state it clearly that you're using very small amount of money.

I believe every other thing you said applies to you. It's same tactic you use to lure unsuspecting people into buying your useless ebooks using baity titles that you're doing here.

Needless being too harsh, it's true that he already said it before, must have felt like not repeating himself over. The post you took on, was more like a continuation of what he already talked about previously as shared in his screenshot. Both of you actually mean well.

Generally, it's true that newbies will have a hard time here as the thread appears to run like everyone is supposed to be an expert who already knows what they are doing.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by 9japride(m): 2:23pm On May 02
iLegendd:
No. You have enough money, but trade with small fraction of it. The "enough money" is there to serve as cushion.

[color=#006600][/color]

That's good. Thanks.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by iLegendd(m): 2:30pm On May 02
LandMann:

Rest, you're irrelevant and will always be. The only time you'll be noticed is if you attack someone.

Those books are more important than you. I don't even know you, but you know my books. That says a lot. Mr. Miserable Savior.

7 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (3639) (3640) (3641) (3642) (3643) (3644) (3645) ... (3681) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: Robnectar(m), yourstruly5(m), Foladebe, Millsz, michealewela, Landowner101(m), AmaraPrecious(f), Dundalk(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.