Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,466 members, 7,833,590 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (3644) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3367484 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3641) (3642) (3643) (3644) (3645) (3646) (3647) ... (3675) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by iLegendd(m): 8:40pm On May 02
MamaFutures:

But am serious.
If you really want to make my day, Call me Mama de Mama or Mummy Futures or Mama Futures.
Not Mama

Mama di Maria. I salute you. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 9:09pm On May 02
Robnectar:
Before you will see the bull come,.. there is what they call quantitative easing,.. go and read about

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Icecream4U(m): 9:10pm On May 02
Chikacha:

I don't have Mask and Cake.
Any reason for that cos I'm holding a big bag of mask.

I feel I would have hold pepe instead.

I hold only one coin plus btc at a time cos I see greater effect on my bag when the coin pumps.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Seunpapa65: 1:29am On May 03
Please house is there a way I can swap my usdt to BNB on trust wallet or to any other coin or the money don useless for there 🥺🥺
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by LincolnOnyeabor: 2:32am On May 03
Seunpapa65:
Please house is there a way I can swap my usdt to BNB on trust wallet or to any other coin or the money don useless for there 🥺🥺

Yeah you can.

Use pancake Swap or send it to a Vendor.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Seunpapa65: 2:35am On May 03
LincolnOnyeabor:

Yeah you can.

Use pancake Swap or send it to a Vendor.
I can't send to vendor because they gas fee is almost the same with the usdt sef u know trx is now costly
How can I do it with pancakes it's not working I will really appreciate man
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Uniqueaccountant(m): 8:19am On May 03
Seunpapa65:
...on pancakeswap but you would need est. 2 dollars bnb to succeed
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Erikiel(m): 8:54am On May 03
P2P has been disabled on OKX 😥
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by clems88(m): 9:37am On May 03
What's wrong I can't seem to see P2P on okex
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 9:52am On May 03
If Nigeria government no kill us, other countries go kill us

Now Amazon kdp don blacklist Nigeria and so many sites........... just imagine all the Exchanges stop p2p, what's will be our next aim?

Seriously, to be a Nigerian man is not easy at all

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by clems88(m): 10:21am On May 03
DieRich5:

Now Amazon kdp don blacklist Nigeria and so many sites........... just imagine all the Exchanges stop p2p, what's will be our next aim?

I regret being a Nigerian seriously. They are actually removing means of livelihood from youths thereby pushing them to go into illegal things.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Lukgaf(m): 10:48am On May 03
DieRich5:

You guys should also stop gaming things.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seanwilliam(m): 11:43am On May 03
As it is now ehn, Na to Dey waka jeje for this thread self .. make dem sha no close this thread. I feel there should be a backup thread on another platform like our ashewo thread 😅.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 11:52am On May 03
seanwilliam:
As it is now ehn, Na to Dey waka jeje for this thread self .. make dem sha no close this thread. I feel there should be a backup thread on another platform like our ashewo thread 😅.

Ashawo thread don turn beggers den grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by sammiewrite(m): 11:58am On May 03
Lukgaf:

That is what the government wants you to believe. USDT is not the same as USD. USD (dollar) is a legal tender worldwide whereas USDT is not. Also, USDT is what Naira is paired against on these exchanges the government is going after and not USD. So, the question is, if your government knows what they are doing, what is their business with USDT that is not a legal tender? If USDT is the problem, why is this problem limited to the Nigerian Naira and not the over 350 currencies of different countries that the USDT is paired against? Other questions for you to ponder on:
- The government claimed speculation is one of the reason the Naira is performing poorly. Why then are they creating an opportunity for speculation by recognising BDCs and even selling dollars to them? Also, why can't the CBN enable international spending on our cards even if there will be a spending limit as it were before?

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Hotice085: 12:22pm On May 03
clems88:
I regret being a Nigerian seriously. They are actually removing means of livelihood from youths thereby pushing them to go into illegal things.

Anybody above 18 is responsible for his or her actions in life, I don't support the government but stop giving excuses for anyone that wants to be a criminal

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Hotice085: 12:35pm On May 03
Nigeria government is useless but Binance and OKX are also thieves
It is about time Nigerians Start doing things for themselves after all the India government did banned Binance and OKX until they met with their India government demands
OKX may have delisted Naira pair but I do think just like CZ they too are dubious of the likes of CELIA can take up this challenge just like what AIR Peace is doing the aviation sector I think it is about time we start doing things for ourselves and stop depending on others

The CBN governor is a crook, that is why I wanted more of an Economist or Technocrat from the academic field to head the CBN than Ex private bankers like Cordoso and Emiefele

Useless CBN that can't go after currency speculators wether in USD or USDT but punishing innocent Nigerians
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Hoelujohn: 12:37pm On May 03
clems88:
Una be mumu. Why una too wan collapse the economy
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Hotice085: 12:39pm On May 03
Lukgaf:

What then are the cr8me agencies and financial crime agencies set up for, can't they go after the so-called gamers and leave the others alone?
Why do stop others because of few criminals, what is EFCC SEC NIA jobs?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Hotice085: 12:41pm On May 03
Hoelujohn:

Una be mumu. Why una too wan collapse the economy

So the useless government can't single out the people wey wan collapsed the economy and go after them?
Why you de talk mumu talk

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by iLegendd(m): 1:07pm On May 03
Erikiel:
P2P has been disabled on OKX 😥

Scammers are just waiting for P2P to be disabled in every trusted exchanges so that they'll be the only ones to sell to you. After you've sent them money, they're gone. So, everyone should endeavour to have a trusted middle man.

Looks like I'll build a middle man website cuz there are only a few trustworthy people to handle that.

Wise transaction has been removed from Binance, but I still transact in Wise on the exchange.

We'll always find a way, so you guys should not worry. With all these clamp down on mediums of transaction, I can guarantee you they'll create scarcity and this will push the black market to 1700 or 2k per Dollar in no time.

I just feel bad because the common man will suffer because prices of goods will go up again, yet some companies are still paying people 25k or 50k as salary. House rent will go up more. Damn!

The poorer the people become, the more powerful the rich and political class will become since poor people will worship them in exchange for 5k. This is the sad reality people don't see.

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by twosquare(m): 1:13pm On May 03
DieRich5:

I got to know about Amazon KDP in early 2013...or so....and I am surprised to hear this news. Any reason or perceived reason for the blacklist. Please, be objective.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Evaloyal2J(f): 1:16pm On May 03
iLegendd:

Scammers are just waiting for P2P to be disabled in every trusted exchanges so that they'll be the only ones to sell to you. After you've sent them money, they're gone. So, everyone should endeavour to have a trusted middle man.

Looks like I'll build a middle man website cuz there are only a few trustworthy people to handle that.

Wise transaction has been removed from Binance, but I still transact in Wise on the exchange.

We'll always find a way, so you guys should not worry. With all these clamp down on mediums of transaction, I can guarantee you they'll create scarcity and this will push the black market to 1700 or 2k per Dollar in no time.
Please Build that platform sir.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by iLegendd(m): 1:28pm On May 03
Evaloyal2J:
Please Build that platform sir.
If I must do it, I must be very careful to conceal my identity. If I don't, they'll come after me as a saboteur. So, it's not really easily, but it's doable.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Hotice085: 1:35pm On May 03
iLegendd:
If I must do it, I must be very careful to conceal my identity. If I don't, they'll come after me as a saboteur. So, it's not really easily, but it's doable.

Is there a way to create a third party settlement center with legal backing?
All we need do is to have someone who stands in between any transactions between 2 people, can we have a legal perspective for this
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by iLegendd(m): 1:47pm On May 03
Hotice085:

Is there a way to create a third party settlement center with legal backing?
All we need do is to have someone who stands in between any transactions between 2 people, can we have a legal perspective for this

For now, trust is the issue amongst us Nigerians. Even someone who used to be trustworthy can change tomorrow.

So, a lot of thoughts need to go into it. For now, other exchanges are still doing P2P. Let's watch and see if they'll bring all down.

The thing is, people in govt. are into arbitrage, but they don't want others to benefit from it.

They converted their Naira to Dollar at 750/$ or less and devalued it, then sold at 1900. They brought it down to 1180/$ and sold most of the Dollars to themselves, but sold again at 1450/$. Now, they are planning to bring it down to 1000/$ or less so that they can mop up everything and crash the Naira again to maybe 2k.

Normal Nigerians are in for 8 years of manipulations and hunger. Very soon, sui cide rate will increase again.

Garri sellers are patiently waiting for small issues so that they'll increase a custard to 5k.

There is fire on the mountain.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by nna777: 2:15pm On May 03
nna777:
The liquidation heat map shows that there’s only about $1.5B to be liquidated to the 52k level while about $11.8B at the 71k level.

Will there be a gradual reversal before a short squeeze to that level that will determine if we move to phase 4?

We will have to wait to see the monthly candle close for May.

Omo it has started already.

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 2:17pm On May 03
twosquare:
I got to know about Amazon KDP in early 2013...or so....and I am surprised to hear this news. Any reason or perceived reason for the blacklist. Please, be objective.
I don't really know for now, I already message Dem but na bot dy give shit reply

No new registration from Nigeria number and some old users books will be blocked if trying to upload but I'm not sure if it's all old users

AI don Cause problem for Nigeria and Nigerian too dy talk and cast things online, Dem feel like white people nor dy see our post and dem sabi shit Nigeria normally
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by iLegendd(m): 2:29pm On May 03
nna777:

Omo it has started already.
I told you they'll prefer the bigger side. I'll leave if it hits 69k. I won't wait for 71k.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GovernmentAgent: 3:14pm On May 03
seanwilliam:

The Federal Government is not against lawful association therefore there is no intention to close this thread

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GovernmentAgent: 3:17pm On May 03
Hotice085:
It is about time Nigerians Start doing things for themselves after all the India government did banned Binance and OKX until they met with their India government demands
OKX may have delisted Naira pair but I do think just like CZ they too are dubious of the likes of CELIA can take up this challenge just like what AIR Peace is doing the aviation sector I think it is about time we start doing things for ourselves and stop depending on others

The CBN governor is a crook, that is why I wanted more of an Economist or Technocrat from the academic field to head the CBN than Ex private bankers like Cordoso and Emiefele

Useless CBN that can't go after currency speculators wether in USD or USDT but punishing innocent Nigerians

Which of the CBN governors are you referring to?

Please provide proof.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by dacool1(m): 3:22pm On May 03
The funniest thing about the government is that they blame speculations for naira fall. I'd like someone to tell me what forex is all about if not SPECULATIONS.

Hotice085:

(1) (2) (3) ... (3641) (3642) (3643) (3644) (3645) (3646) (3647) ... (3675) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: Nedstar, Amazonperk(m), opella(f) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.