Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,146 members, 7,811,235 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:16 AM

Robbers Write A Letter To Ikorodu Community: 'Expect Us On Christmas, Boxing Day - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Robbers Write A Letter To Ikorodu Community: 'Expect Us On Christmas, Boxing Day (39221 Views)

Mildred Joshua Ebuka Sent On An Errand From V.I. To Ikorodu Ends Up In Bauchi / Armed Robbers Write Osun Community, Demand N20 Million / Residents Flee Community As Robbers Write About Impending “Christmas Visit" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Robbers Write A Letter To Ikorodu Community: 'Expect Us On Christmas, Boxing Day by Matthewdaminstr(m): 8:35pm On Dec 21, 2020
[VIDEO] Robbers write to Ikorodu community: Expect us on Christmas, Boxing day.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Hcez8-WRfM

TEAM 13 • , DENJUW0GBO CDA
EXPECT US

24, 25 & 26 DECEMBER, 2020 MAXIMUM COOPERATION OR HEAD WOULD ROLL

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Robbers Write A Letter To Ikorodu Community: 'Expect Us On Christmas, Boxing Day by DamnnNiggarr: 9:08pm On Dec 21, 2020
cheesy

These miscreants vow to finish Lagos,
And make Lagos a living hell for her residents.

I hope it's not Ipob that'll take the blame this time.

74 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Robbers Write A Letter To Ikorodu Community: 'Expect Us On Christmas, Boxing Day by Damilola97(m): 9:08pm On Dec 21, 2020
Ahhhhh

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Robbers Write A Letter To Ikorodu Community: 'Expect Us On Christmas, Boxing Day by Waletomisin(m): 9:08pm On Dec 21, 2020
What effrontery! Still giving dates of your proposed robbery!! Anyways I don’t blame them, they’re so mind rested that regardless of whatever informations the security operatives receive, should the robbers eventually arrive, they will Rob in peace and nothing will happen. Abeg make una sha cooperate o, make heads no roll grin

58 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Robbers Write A Letter To Ikorodu Community: 'Expect Us On Christmas, Boxing Day by Iyajelili(f): 9:08pm On Dec 21, 2020
Set awon weyrey

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Robbers Write A Letter To Ikorodu Community: 'Expect Us On Christmas, Boxing Day by Flytime: 9:08pm On Dec 21, 2020
See wetin this country don turn to
Imagine sending a notice to rob

And as usual the nigerian police force would do nothing about it

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Robbers Write A Letter To Ikorodu Community: 'Expect Us On Christmas, Boxing Day by damosade(m): 9:08pm On Dec 21, 2020
ILU LE, they can't escape it. They always attack in hundreds in kind of situation like this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Robbers Write A Letter To Ikorodu Community: 'Expect Us On Christmas, Boxing Day by Fierypreacher: 9:08pm On Dec 21, 2020
shocked

Na film e for dey happen.
Re: Robbers Write A Letter To Ikorodu Community: 'Expect Us On Christmas, Boxing Day by Nicklaus619(m): 9:09pm On Dec 21, 2020
What kinda fvckery is this angry

If only Nigeria would legalize owning guns, their own Nah play, I will just lay ambush with my AK-47 close to me gate lemme see the idiot that will cross my neighborhood, in the morning Nah their dead body go take over my street.

Hopless dogs angry

Person work, sweat and suffered for years to acquire a property and own a car, u go just come from no where begin write threat letter to come thief the small one way him don manage get
Una dey maddd angry

96 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Robbers Write A Letter To Ikorodu Community: 'Expect Us On Christmas, Boxing Day by akilo1: 9:09pm On Dec 21, 2020
Make them carry their yeye robbing go asorock mumu when forget say na politicians be thier problem,una father

95 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Robbers Write A Letter To Ikorodu Community: 'Expect Us On Christmas, Boxing Day by Nobody: 9:09pm On Dec 21, 2020
Huh?

I cover my friend with the blood of Jesus. Abeg.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Robbers Write A Letter To Ikorodu Community: 'Expect Us On Christmas, Boxing Day by Rosella25(f): 9:09pm On Dec 21, 2020
Hmmmm, official invitation
Re: Robbers Write A Letter To Ikorodu Community: 'Expect Us On Christmas, Boxing Day by DenreleDave(m): 9:09pm On Dec 21, 2020
undecided undecided

If dey Born their papa and mama well, make them come.. I dey wait them....

Useless people

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Robbers Write A Letter To Ikorodu Community: 'Expect Us On Christmas, Boxing Day by VEXT: 9:09pm On Dec 21, 2020
Tinubu brothers....

Tinubu should try and settle his brothers.....

13 Likes

Re: Robbers Write A Letter To Ikorodu Community: 'Expect Us On Christmas, Boxing Day by Josaj(m): 9:09pm On Dec 21, 2020
grin
Re: Robbers Write A Letter To Ikorodu Community: 'Expect Us On Christmas, Boxing Day by Karlovich: 9:09pm On Dec 21, 2020
Amotekun should take charge, the cowards must be stationed there to prevent chaos in Ikorodu.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Robbers Write A Letter To Ikorodu Community: 'Expect Us On Christmas, Boxing Day by Nato008(m): 9:09pm On Dec 21, 2020
na to japa oh, no even reason police matter....unless u one hear say fuel no dey for vehicle

19 Likes

Re: Robbers Write A Letter To Ikorodu Community: 'Expect Us On Christmas, Boxing Day by Downey(f): 9:09pm On Dec 21, 2020
And if they catch them now nah so so Abeg abeg anogo do am again...

3 Likes

Re: Robbers Write A Letter To Ikorodu Community: 'Expect Us On Christmas, Boxing Day by Hateandthunder: 9:09pm On Dec 21, 2020
Unfortunately the grammatical blunder kind of reinforces the authenticity of this message and most probably the ruthlessness of the robbers....I would flee to Congo if I were to be the residents.

A viable option would be for them to plan a peaceful protest, that is the only thing that can make NPF more proactive and efficient than even NYPD

8 Likes

Re: Robbers Write A Letter To Ikorodu Community: 'Expect Us On Christmas, Boxing Day by susy6999: 9:09pm On Dec 21, 2020
Mumu people, only in Nigeria will robbers inform you they are coming to rob your house

Imagine the audacity
So much insecurity

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Robbers Write A Letter To Ikorodu Community: 'Expect Us On Christmas, Boxing Day by kuonbe(m): 9:09pm On Dec 21, 2020
this nah jonzing, parol
Re: Robbers Write A Letter To Ikorodu Community: 'Expect Us On Christmas, Boxing Day by Chummynoni(m): 9:09pm On Dec 21, 2020
Dont b surprise that it is one of the community members catching cruise. Lol. Thieves would neva notify you about their coming. There is a reason d bible said the coming of jesus would be so sudden like a thief in the night. Dejuwogbo CDA can flex, nobody dare rob una

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Robbers Write A Letter To Ikorodu Community: 'Expect Us On Christmas, Boxing Day by inoki247: 9:09pm On Dec 21, 2020
dem wan send everyone in dat area to compulsory vacation
Re: Robbers Write A Letter To Ikorodu Community: 'Expect Us On Christmas, Boxing Day by candidbabe(f): 9:10pm On Dec 21, 2020
grin
Re: Robbers Write A Letter To Ikorodu Community: 'Expect Us On Christmas, Boxing Day by mboii(m): 9:10pm On Dec 21, 2020
Are you serious right now?
Re: Robbers Write A Letter To Ikorodu Community: 'Expect Us On Christmas, Boxing Day by Humulity: 9:10pm On Dec 21, 2020
ACP Abba Kyari and Team, over to you.

3 Likes

Re: Robbers Write A Letter To Ikorodu Community: 'Expect Us On Christmas, Boxing Day by Monzuur(m): 9:10pm On Dec 21, 2020
Ahh
Re: Robbers Write A Letter To Ikorodu Community: 'Expect Us On Christmas, Boxing Day by LegendaryLover(m): 9:10pm On Dec 21, 2020
Na wa ooo. Such boldness. And evil confidence.

No worry.
When they catch u, they will burn you.

4 Likes

Re: Robbers Write A Letter To Ikorodu Community: 'Expect Us On Christmas, Boxing Day by Enudapan: 9:10pm On Dec 21, 2020
Nah eh! No qualms
This is so unsophisticated

Assuming we where not in xmas Eve
I would have assumed this to be an April fool.
Buh see level
Imagine the audacity the robbers got (even the almighty Boko Haram can't do such
Or is this a trick to scare away the residents
Re: Robbers Write A Letter To Ikorodu Community: 'Expect Us On Christmas, Boxing Day by Nobody: 9:10pm On Dec 21, 2020
Dem go Rob and go, Lagos na trash

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Policeman Beats Woman To Coma In Lagos (Photos) / NDLEA Nabs Two Grandmothers For Drug Trafficking At Lagos Airport (Pics) / Man Pretending To Be A Mad Man, Caught With A Baby In Ogun State (Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.