Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,075 members, 7,825,396 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

Robbers Write A Letter To Ikorodu Community: 'Expect Us On Christmas, Boxing Day - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Robbers Write A Letter To Ikorodu Community: 'Expect Us On Christmas, Boxing Day (39253 Views)

Mildred Joshua Ebuka Sent On An Errand From V.I. To Ikorodu Ends Up In Bauchi / Armed Robbers Write Osun Community, Demand N20 Million / Residents Flee Community As Robbers Write About Impending “Christmas Visit" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Robbers Write A Letter To Ikorodu Community: 'Expect Us On Christmas, Boxing Day by Donspicey: 9:23pm On Dec 21, 2020
45 minutes loading........................

Amotekun and Ikorodu Baddoo boys over to you...

2 Likes

Re: Robbers Write A Letter To Ikorodu Community: 'Expect Us On Christmas, Boxing Day by Farki: 9:23pm On Dec 21, 2020
Flytime:
See wetin this country don turn to
Imagine sending a notice to rob

And as usual the nigerian police force would do nothing about it

Were you just born last week? undecided
Re: Robbers Write A Letter To Ikorodu Community: 'Expect Us On Christmas, Boxing Day by simfrost90210: 9:23pm On Dec 21, 2020
undecided i think this is real democracy, freedom in everything
Re: Robbers Write A Letter To Ikorodu Community: 'Expect Us On Christmas, Boxing Day by DamnnNiggarr: 9:23pm On Dec 21, 2020
Cantonese:

Continue having sleepless nights over IPOB.

I wonder how you can think properly when your head is like a badly constructed wooden bench.

you got it all wrong sir.

I meant, who will they(Yorubas) allege it to(since every attack in South West is alleged to Ipob),

I hope it's not Ipob this time.

1 Like

Re: Robbers Write A Letter To Ikorodu Community: 'Expect Us On Christmas, Boxing Day by seeker121(m): 9:25pm On Dec 21, 2020
Afonja kill you there you want start your tribalism ba......

1 Like

Re: Robbers Write A Letter To Ikorodu Community: 'Expect Us On Christmas, Boxing Day by Hahjascho(m): 9:25pm On Dec 21, 2020
Fools.

Make una go meet the bad leaders...and not the poor citizens.

Nothing dey secure for this country, really.
Re: Robbers Write A Letter To Ikorodu Community: 'Expect Us On Christmas, Boxing Day by toffyz(m): 9:25pm On Dec 21, 2020
This might be the handiwork of the youths...they want the community leaders to brace up in tightening up the security of the area against hoodlums during the festive period.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Robbers Write A Letter To Ikorodu Community: 'Expect Us On Christmas, Boxing Day by Nobody: 9:25pm On Dec 21, 2020
DamnnNiggarr:
cheesy

These miscreants vow to finish Lagos,
And make Lagos a living hell for her residents.

It's your father.

1 Like

Re: Robbers Write A Letter To Ikorodu Community: 'Expect Us On Christmas, Boxing Day by DamnnNiggarr: 9:26pm On Dec 21, 2020
Icumsa45:

It's your father.

you got it all wrong sir.

I meant, who will they(Yorubas) allege it to(since every attack in South West is alleged to Ipob),

1 Like

Re: Robbers Write A Letter To Ikorodu Community: 'Expect Us On Christmas, Boxing Day by Abudu2000(m): 9:28pm On Dec 21, 2020
Mc oluomo bois

1 Like

Re: Robbers Write A Letter To Ikorodu Community: 'Expect Us On Christmas, Boxing Day by baike: 9:29pm On Dec 21, 2020
Joke of the century cheesycheesy
Re: Robbers Write A Letter To Ikorodu Community: 'Expect Us On Christmas, Boxing Day by crackhouse(m): 9:31pm On Dec 21, 2020
Na one wacko just typed and printed this for him house and the pasted it to put them into panic mood. And the person is probably catching his fun now as they go into panic mood...
Re: Robbers Write A Letter To Ikorodu Community: 'Expect Us On Christmas, Boxing Day by Hardeybahyour: 9:33pm On Dec 21, 2020
this z serious ooo
Re: Robbers Write A Letter To Ikorodu Community: 'Expect Us On Christmas, Boxing Day by StormInc: 9:33pm On Dec 21, 2020
Lol

Re: Robbers Write A Letter To Ikorodu Community: 'Expect Us On Christmas, Boxing Day by Seyzcham91(m): 9:33pm On Dec 21, 2020
na lie nothing will happen on those days maybe some other days oo

dem just won put fear for people's mind ni
Matthewdaminstr:
[VIDEO] Robbers write to Ikorodu community: Expect us on Christmas, Boxing day.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Hcez8-WRfM

TEAM 13 • , DENJUW0GBO CDA
EXPECT US

24, 25 & 26 DECEMBER, 2020 MAXIMUM COOPERATION OR HEAD WOULD ROLL
Re: Robbers Write A Letter To Ikorodu Community: 'Expect Us On Christmas, Boxing Day by Yankee101: 9:36pm On Dec 21, 2020
A good time to get a gun in nigeria

1 Like

Re: Robbers Write A Letter To Ikorodu Community: 'Expect Us On Christmas, Boxing Day by juman(m): 9:38pm On Dec 21, 2020
Nigeria is unfortunate country.
Re: Robbers Write A Letter To Ikorodu Community: 'Expect Us On Christmas, Boxing Day by Omezif(m): 9:38pm On Dec 21, 2020
Government should not take these threats from These usless boys as joke, and should moblize soldiers not police to deal with them if they dare to cause any problem.
Re: Robbers Write A Letter To Ikorodu Community: 'Expect Us On Christmas, Boxing Day by FREEMADNESS: 9:38pm On Dec 21, 2020
Chummynoni:
Dont b surprise that it is one of the community members catching cruise. Lol. Thieves would neva notify you about their coming. There is a reason d bible said the coming of jesus would be so sudden like a thief in the night. Dejuwogbo CDA can flex, nobody dare rob una

see this man o.... it was a regular tin in my area before until CDA came together to form a very strong security for themselves. that how our country and it's policing is f*ck*d
Re: Robbers Write A Letter To Ikorodu Community: 'Expect Us On Christmas, Boxing Day by DamianBriel(m): 9:39pm On Dec 21, 2020
Matthewdaminstr:

EXPECT US

This is how bad our security has become under Mr Clueless
Re: Robbers Write A Letter To Ikorodu Community: 'Expect Us On Christmas, Boxing Day by juman(m): 9:40pm On Dec 21, 2020
The residents should at least have some money to give to the robbers in case they come.
To safe themselves from harassments on that day.
Re: Robbers Write A Letter To Ikorodu Community: 'Expect Us On Christmas, Boxing Day by rusher14: 9:40pm On Dec 21, 2020
Flytime:
See wetin this country don turn to
Imagine sending a notice to rob

And as usual the nigerian police force would do nothing about it

Police with baton to the rescue.

Say no to Anti-robbery squad or any funny appellation.
Re: Robbers Write A Letter To Ikorodu Community: 'Expect Us On Christmas, Boxing Day by MrLacoste4: 9:41pm On Dec 21, 2020
this is like the days of anini obahiangbo
Re: Robbers Write A Letter To Ikorodu Community: 'Expect Us On Christmas, Boxing Day by NobleRace: 9:41pm On Dec 21, 2020
Chummynoni:
Dont b surprise that it is one of the community members catching cruise. Lol. Thieves would neva notify you about their coming. There is a reason d bible said the coming of jesus would be so sudden like a thief in the night. Dejuwogbo CDA can flex, nobody dare rob una

A thief is different from a robber my brother. A thief comes quietly and leaves unnoticed. A robber doesn't. He's bold because he's fully armed.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Robbers Write A Letter To Ikorodu Community: 'Expect Us On Christmas, Boxing Day by chatinent: 9:43pm On Dec 21, 2020
Na the same people dey do demselves.
Re: Robbers Write A Letter To Ikorodu Community: 'Expect Us On Christmas, Boxing Day by Neoteny(m): 9:44pm On Dec 21, 2020
CalliDora1:
Huh?

I cover my baby with the blood of Jesus. Abeg.

Nigerian mentality

Instead of you to think practical ways to remain safe, you're buying into some fairy tale.
Re: Robbers Write A Letter To Ikorodu Community: 'Expect Us On Christmas, Boxing Day by deavicky(m): 9:45pm On Dec 21, 2020
This can only happen in country like Nigeria with a very weak security system.
Re: Robbers Write A Letter To Ikorodu Community: 'Expect Us On Christmas, Boxing Day by Neoteny(m): 9:46pm On Dec 21, 2020
PrinceKenne:
Who pasted the poster?

A poster pasted the poster
Re: Robbers Write A Letter To Ikorodu Community: 'Expect Us On Christmas, Boxing Day by marisdgreat(f): 9:47pm On Dec 21, 2020
Useless gender wey no go use their lives do better things.
Re: Robbers Write A Letter To Ikorodu Community: 'Expect Us On Christmas, Boxing Day by frowland(m): 9:58pm On Dec 21, 2020
[s]
Matthewdaminstr:

EXPECT US

[/s]
Re: Robbers Write A Letter To Ikorodu Community: 'Expect Us On Christmas, Boxing Day by Hassanmaye(m): 10:01pm On Dec 21, 2020
Nicklaus619:
What kinda fvckery is this angry

If only Nigeria would legalize owning guns, their own Nah play, I will just lay ambush with my AK-47 close to me gate lemme see the idiot that will cross my neighborhood, in the morning Nah their dead body go take over my street.

Hopless dogs angry

Person work, sweat and suffered for years to acquire a property and own a car, u go just come from no where begin write threat letter to come thief the small one way him don manage get
Una dey maddd angry
I swear bro let the government legalized guns for us let's see any mad person that will roll

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Robbers Write A Letter To Ikorodu Community: 'Expect Us On Christmas, Boxing Day by Hassanmaye(m): 10:03pm On Dec 21, 2020
Downey:
And if they catch them now nah so so Abeg abeg anogo do am again...

for where? Na to use tire abeg no time

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

NDLEA Nabs Two Grandmothers For Drug Trafficking At Lagos Airport (Pics) / New Strategy Serial Rapists And Ritualists Use / Boy Dies After Falling Into Gutter Carelessly Made By Julius Berger In Akwa Ibom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.