Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,938 members, 7,824,950 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:42 PM

Robbers Write A Letter To Ikorodu Community: 'Expect Us On Christmas, Boxing Day - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Robbers Write A Letter To Ikorodu Community: 'Expect Us On Christmas, Boxing Day (39251 Views)

Mildred Joshua Ebuka Sent On An Errand From V.I. To Ikorodu Ends Up In Bauchi / Armed Robbers Write Osun Community, Demand N20 Million / Residents Flee Community As Robbers Write About Impending “Christmas Visit" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Robbers Write A Letter To Ikorodu Community: 'Expect Us On Christmas, Boxing Day by stormborn28(m): 9:10pm On Dec 21, 2020
A time will come when everyone will be permitted to carry arm...all these nonsensical drama will stop

1 Like

Re: Robbers Write A Letter To Ikorodu Community: 'Expect Us On Christmas, Boxing Day by IbadanJohnWick(f): 9:10pm On Dec 21, 2020
N
Re: Robbers Write A Letter To Ikorodu Community: 'Expect Us On Christmas, Boxing Day by Basicend: 9:10pm On Dec 21, 2020
And yet we have a police force. . Amotekun, OPC and other useless gangs in this country.

Now that u need them, they all run away.

1 Like

Re: Robbers Write A Letter To Ikorodu Community: 'Expect Us On Christmas, Boxing Day by ojun50(m): 9:10pm On Dec 21, 2020
Lolz distraction, the next street should not sleep

1 Like

Re: Robbers Write A Letter To Ikorodu Community: 'Expect Us On Christmas, Boxing Day by HarunaWest(m): 9:11pm On Dec 21, 2020
Nato008:
na to japa oh, no even reason police matter....unless u one hear say fuel no dey for vehicle
How long will we continue to japa..Cos some lazy yoots have decided that the easy way is the only way?
Its time Government armed its citizens...make we kuku turn Naija to Iraq.

2 Likes

Re: Robbers Write A Letter To Ikorodu Community: 'Expect Us On Christmas, Boxing Day by H4K33M(m): 9:11pm On Dec 21, 2020
grin naija
Re: Robbers Write A Letter To Ikorodu Community: 'Expect Us On Christmas, Boxing Day by PrinceKenne(m): 9:11pm On Dec 21, 2020
Who pasted the poster?
Re: Robbers Write A Letter To Ikorodu Community: 'Expect Us On Christmas, Boxing Day by 9jayes: 9:11pm On Dec 21, 2020
They won't com that very day

1 Like

Re: Robbers Write A Letter To Ikorodu Community: 'Expect Us On Christmas, Boxing Day by IbadanJohnWick(f): 9:11pm On Dec 21, 2020
Rosella25:
Hmmmm, official invitation
Nawa oo
Re: Robbers Write A Letter To Ikorodu Community: 'Expect Us On Christmas, Boxing Day by Nobody: 9:12pm On Dec 21, 2020
...... as usual from the USELESS ONE.
..Symptoms of a Lawless Society
Re: Robbers Write A Letter To Ikorodu Community: 'Expect Us On Christmas, Boxing Day by Nobody: 9:12pm On Dec 21, 2020
this farm land abi shit hole call country don tire me
Re: Robbers Write A Letter To Ikorodu Community: 'Expect Us On Christmas, Boxing Day by Nato008(m): 9:13pm On Dec 21, 2020
HarunaWest:

How long will we continue to japa..Cos some lazy yoots have decided that the easy way is the only way?
Its time Government armed its citizens...make we kuku turn Naija to Iraq.
since the govt will not arm us and will not provide security... will u now use ur life as sacrifice for the incompetence
Re: Robbers Write A Letter To Ikorodu Community: 'Expect Us On Christmas, Boxing Day by BarrElChapo(m): 9:13pm On Dec 21, 2020
DamnnNiggarr:
cheesy

These miscreants vow to finish Lagos,
And make Lagos a living hell for her residents.

I hope it's not Ipob this time.

True talk

3 Likes

Re: Robbers Write A Letter To Ikorodu Community: 'Expect Us On Christmas, Boxing Day by OfficialAPCNig: 9:14pm On Dec 21, 2020
Yoruba yoots and laziness

1 Like

Re: Robbers Write A Letter To Ikorodu Community: 'Expect Us On Christmas, Boxing Day by Dovegrey: 9:14pm On Dec 21, 2020
Afonjaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa grin
Re: Robbers Write A Letter To Ikorodu Community: 'Expect Us On Christmas, Boxing Day by mountmoriah(m): 9:15pm On Dec 21, 2020
Flytime:
See wetin this country don turn to
Imagine sending a notice to rob

And as usual the nigerian police force would do nothing about it
Re: Robbers Write A Letter To Ikorodu Community: 'Expect Us On Christmas, Boxing Day by Bobyro: 9:16pm On Dec 21, 2020
DamnnNiggarr:
cheesy

You are tiring
Re: Robbers Write A Letter To Ikorodu Community: 'Expect Us On Christmas, Boxing Day by Femeto: 9:16pm On Dec 21, 2020
Make una go get una security don't rely on Nigerian Police.
Re: Robbers Write A Letter To Ikorodu Community: 'Expect Us On Christmas, Boxing Day by Dailyhappenings: 9:17pm On Dec 21, 2020
Imagine...they are even confident in writing them oo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cPqN64TxxI4
Re: Robbers Write A Letter To Ikorodu Community: 'Expect Us On Christmas, Boxing Day by DamnnNiggarr: 9:17pm On Dec 21, 2020
BarrElChapo:

Making a fool of yourself for likes and shares ? Grow up !
with all due respect sir, I would've ignored you but decided to put somethings right,
For every attack in South West, the Yorubas will allege it to Ipob, take for instance the #EndSARS exercise.

1 Like

Re: Robbers Write A Letter To Ikorodu Community: 'Expect Us On Christmas, Boxing Day by Nobody: 9:18pm On Dec 21, 2020
What is the giant of africa turning into? !!
Re: Robbers Write A Letter To Ikorodu Community: 'Expect Us On Christmas, Boxing Day by Kokaine(m): 9:18pm On Dec 21, 2020
Nicklaus619:
What kinda fvckery is this angry

If only Nigeria would legalize owning guns, their own Nah play, I will just lay ambush with my AK-47 close to me gate lemme see the idiot that will cross my neighborhood, in the morning Nah their dead body go take over my street.

Hopless dogs angry

Person work, sweat and suffered for years to acquire a property and own a car, u go just from I where begin right threat letter to come thief the small one way him don manage get
Una dey maddd angry
they have charms too
Re: Robbers Write A Letter To Ikorodu Community: 'Expect Us On Christmas, Boxing Day by Cantonese: 9:18pm On Dec 21, 2020
DamnnNiggarr:
cheesy

Continue having sleepless nights over IPOB.

I wonder how you can think properly when your head is like a badly constructed wooden bench.
Re: Robbers Write A Letter To Ikorodu Community: 'Expect Us On Christmas, Boxing Day by gambia(m): 9:18pm On Dec 21, 2020
Characteristics of a failed society.
Re: Robbers Write A Letter To Ikorodu Community: 'Expect Us On Christmas, Boxing Day by DamnnNiggarr: 9:18pm On Dec 21, 2020
Bobyro:

You are tiring
How do you mean, sire??
Re: Robbers Write A Letter To Ikorodu Community: 'Expect Us On Christmas, Boxing Day by hashtagged(m): 9:20pm On Dec 21, 2020
It's either jihadiats or normal robbers
Re: Robbers Write A Letter To Ikorodu Community: 'Expect Us On Christmas, Boxing Day by Goldp5988(f): 9:20pm On Dec 21, 2020
Eko guys are not smiling but invest that anger on the bad leaders and get what you need from them not on the poor masses that are in the same struggle with you.
Re: Robbers Write A Letter To Ikorodu Community: 'Expect Us On Christmas, Boxing Day by HarunaWest(m): 9:20pm On Dec 21, 2020
Nato008:

since the govt will not arm us and will not provide security... will u now use ur life as sacrifice for the incompetence
Cant you see that Nigeria has gone to the dogs? Is there anywhere that is safe in this country anylonger?
Re: Robbers Write A Letter To Ikorodu Community: 'Expect Us On Christmas, Boxing Day by Kbroker: 9:20pm On Dec 21, 2020
Very pathetic.
It's a catch 22.
You stay in your house, you get robbed.
You run away, your house is looted.
Re: Robbers Write A Letter To Ikorodu Community: 'Expect Us On Christmas, Boxing Day by naijadrivablog: 9:21pm On Dec 21, 2020
How Dominique our moderator go do Na Ikorodu she de.

1 Like

Re: Robbers Write A Letter To Ikorodu Community: 'Expect Us On Christmas, Boxing Day by MyGeneration(m): 9:21pm On Dec 21, 2020
Everyday bad news everyday bad news
Re: Robbers Write A Letter To Ikorodu Community: 'Expect Us On Christmas, Boxing Day by iamJ(m): 9:22pm On Dec 21, 2020
When them arrange tire for una neck now, una go say na devil cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

NDLEA Nabs Two Grandmothers For Drug Trafficking At Lagos Airport (Pics) / New Strategy Serial Rapists And Ritualists Use / We Left Owerri To Rob In Ijebu-Ode – Teen Boys Arrested For Breaking Into Shops

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.