Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,483 members, 7,823,117 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

Why Are There So Many Homosexuals In The North? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are There So Many Homosexuals In The North? (10194 Views)

Doctor Who Cures Homosexuals In China In Serious Trouble. / Homosexuals Protest In Anambra / Homosexuals In Nigeria Angry With Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are There So Many Homosexuals In The North? by BABEELOVE(f): 6:06am On Aug 13, 2007
Thank you!!! In fact I think there are more in the south!!! How do you think all those young south south governors appeared over night!!!! puttiing out their A and B holes for services!!! grin
Re: Why Are There So Many Homosexuals In The North? by Jakumo(m): 6:49am On Aug 13, 2007
If Northern Nigerian men hate women so much as to insist that they be hermetically sealed up in space suits, I propose that all young, beautiful women (only) should be deported from the Muslim north to other areas of Nigeria for their own safety, and that gays should be encouraged with generous cash bonuses to move into the Sharia-ruled north to populate the anus-impaling paradise the good folks over there obviously prefer over a mixed gender population.

Now that would be a real win-win solution to the "woman problem" in the Republic of Sharialand, after which all Nigerians can live happily ever after, content in the knowledge that every sector of the country has what it asked for.
Re: Why Are There So Many Homosexuals In The North? by BABEELOVE(f): 7:03am On Aug 13, 2007
Jakumo:

If Northern Nigerian men hate women so much as to insist that they be hermetically sealed up in space suits,

I propose that all young, beautiful women (only) should be deported from the Muslim north to other areas of Nigeria for their own safety, and that gays should be encouraged with generous cash bonuses to move into the Sharia-ruled north to[b] populate the anus-impaling paradise[/b] the good folks over there obviously prefer over a mixed gender population.

Now that would be a real win-win solution to the "woman problem" in the Republic of Sharialand, after which all Nigerians can live happily ever after, content in the knowledge that every sector of the country has what it asked for.

Raising my hand up like an obidient pupil!!!

Errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrhm!!! Excuse me sir Does it mean that the "hermetically sealed space suits" open up for copulation and hence the breeding of more "anus impaling paradise inhabitants" Only to be resealed "hermetically" again

How can you explain this viscious cycle sir
Re: Why Are There So Many Homosexuals In The North? by bigspif(m): 11:27am On Aug 13, 2007
You guys will never learn !! You should by now know that the first poster xris74 is mr. controversy and enjoys folks bashing themselves. Please endevour to visit most of his posts (its either northern this, southern that or christian/muslim conflicting issues). For those that don't know him well, he will always resort to abuses at the end (if you try to point him the right way). He spend his day just sourcing out tribal/religious news to post in nairaland.
Re: Why Are There So Many Homosexuals In The North? by Xris74: 3:02pm On Aug 13, 2007
@ Last contributor,

Why are you grunting? Some kind of guilty conscience, seeing that you appear to be one of them?
Re: Why Are There So Many Homosexuals In The North? by denex: 6:34pm On Aug 13, 2007
Re: Why Are There So Many Homosexuals In The North? by lovemajek(f): 8:10pm On Aug 13, 2007
lol, too
Re: Why Are There So Many Homosexuals In The North? by bigspif(m): 12:15pm On Aug 14, 2007
Xris74:

@ Last contributor,

Why are you grunting? Some kind of guilty conscience, seeing that you appear to be one of them?

Fellow Nairalanders he has just proved me right smiley smiley smiley Mr. xris74 it takes two to tango. You did not even let your clansmen out of your tribal castigation (imaging telling people to ignore laudate and co in one of his hate thread).
Re: Why Are There So Many Homosexuals In The North? by laudate: 12:24pm On Aug 14, 2007
big spif:

Fellow Nairalanders he has just proved me right smiley smiley smiley Mr. xris74 it takes two to tango. You did not even let your clansmen out of your tribal castigation (imaging telling people to ignore laudate and co in one of his hate thread).

I no know say you sef don see am. . . .!! cool
Re: Why Are There So Many Homosexuals In The North? by dblock(m): 12:24pm On Aug 14, 2007
Who gives a damn how many homosexuals there are.

The problem isn't the Homosexuals, it's the Goddam conservative people of Northern Nigeria.

We live in the 21st century for goodness sakes.

Sharia is a prehistoric law, written by Home Erectus Arabians.

Get with the times.

Homosexuals are immoral, but conservative morons, that stone people to death for petty crimes are more immoral.
Re: Why Are There So Many Homosexuals In The North? by BABEELOVE(f): 1:37pm On Aug 14, 2007
Tribalism + Homophobia = Sad situation.
Re: Why Are There So Many Homosexuals In The North? by wendymanda: 1:43pm On Aug 14, 2007
If Northern Nigerian men hate women so much as to insist that they be hermetically sealed up in space suits, I propose that all young, beautiful women (only) should be deported from the Muslim north to other areas of Nigeria for their own safety, and that gays should be encouraged with generous cash bonuses to move into the Sharia-ruled north to populate the anus-impaling paradise the good folks over there obviously prefer over a mixed gender population.

This was laugh hard funny!
Re: Why Are There So Many Homosexuals In The North? by dblock(m): 1:52pm On Aug 14, 2007
BABEELOVE:

Tribalism + Homophobia = Sad situation.

FYI. I am not a Tribalist. I simply hate it when people base their decisions on Arabian Mythologies.

Homophobic, maybe but I am not a Tribalist.
Re: Why Are There So Many Homosexuals In The North? by BABEELOVE(f): 1:53pm On Aug 14, 2007
Okay! if you say so! sad Appreciate people for whatever good they have and leave the rest for God or Allah to do his work!!! It is not your place to judge them.
Re: Why Are There So Many Homosexuals In The North? by PawPaw3(m): 3:24pm On Aug 14, 2007
Why Are There So Many Homosexuals In The North?Because we don't want them in the South.
Sadly the openly Homo Xris74 will gradually introduce it to the South. Maybe this is why he went to America, to study Sodomy. Tufiakwa.
Re: Why Are There So Many Homosexuals In The North? by CrazyMan(m): 4:03pm On Aug 14, 2007
What do you expect? They have been restricted from coming in contact with females. And we all know they’re humans not animals. Since there’s not option for them, homosexuality becomes the best option for them.
Re: Why Are There So Many Homosexuals In The North? by wendymanda: 3:29am On Aug 15, 2007
Why Are There So Many Homosexuals In The North?Because we don't want them in the South.
Sadly the openly Homo Xris74 will gradually introduce it to the South. Maybe this is why he went to America, to study Sodomy. Tufiakwa.

What do you expect? They have been restricted from coming in contact with females. And we all know they’re humans not animals. Since there’s not option for them, homosexuality becomes the best option for them.

I honestly got stomach pains from laughing at this
Re: Why Are There So Many Homosexuals In The North? by lovemajek(f): 10:44pm On Aug 15, 2007
lol
Re: Why Are There So Many Homosexuals In The North? by otokx(m): 9:54am On Aug 16, 2007
Homosexuals and Child rapists.
Re: Why Are There So Many Homosexuals In The North? by lovemajek(f): 9:04pm On Aug 16, 2007
Explain further.
Re: Why Are There So Many Homosexuals In The North? by PawPaw3(m): 9:32pm On Aug 16, 2007
The only openly Gay person on nairaland is Xris74 he is always talking of yansh. Homo boy
Re: Why Are There So Many Homosexuals In The North? by Imani(f): 9:42pm On Aug 16, 2007
Paw-Paw:

The only openly Gay person on nairaland is Xris74 he is always talking of yansh. Homo boy

shocked shocked shocked

Did he ever admit on Nairaland that he is gay? Please be wary of false accusations and homophobia.

@topic

I believe there are homosexuals both in the North and South. Like someone mentioned earlier, most of the "gay" men are actually bisexual. Some of those in the south maybe bisexual but tend to stay unmarried.

I think it is ironic that islam as a religion that has the strongest penalty for homosexuality, also has the high numbers of people who engage in homosexual activities. The current legal standing against homophobia is harsh and should be changed. Sexuality is a sensitive aspect of human nature and should be approached cautiously.

Before the gay bashers attack me, i don't support gay activities but neither do i believe they should be persecuted. Two wrongs do not make a right!!!
Re: Why Are There So Many Homosexuals In The North? by kotons(m): 4:02pm On Aug 04, 2010
It's not a debate programme to do or not to do,it's the rule of the game going by sharia.
Re: Why Are There So Many Homosexuals In The North? by Abbeyme: 5:00pm On Aug 04, 2010
Rather ask - WHY DO CHICKEN CROSS THE ROAD?
Re: Why Are There So Many Homosexuals In The North? by Fhemmmy: 5:03pm On Aug 04, 2010
na wa oh
Re: Why Are There So Many Homosexuals In The North? by DerMeister: 5:36pm On Mar 12, 2011
Kill those fools, they are dumm verdammt­ Arschloch,

dis isnt homophobia, its just d way 4ward, afterall God allowed men to invent weapons to kill homosexuals!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sun Newspaper Editor, Steve Nwosu Shot By Bandits.. / Should Oritsejafor Be Removed As CAN President?! / PDP: 17 States, APC: 16 States, Swing: 4 States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.