Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,027 members, 7,810,832 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:31 PM

Why Are There So Many Homosexuals In The North? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are There So Many Homosexuals In The North? (10174 Views)

Doctor Who Cures Homosexuals In China In Serious Trouble. / Homosexuals Protest In Anambra / Homosexuals In Nigeria Angry With Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are There So Many Homosexuals In The North? by Xris74: 6:55am On Aug 10, 2007
Bauchi: 18 arrested for sodomy •Face death penalty

EIGHTEEN suspected homo-sexuals have been arrested by the police in Bauchi for alleged sodomy.

The accused may be sentenced to death if convicted under Bauchi State’s Islamic Shariah law.

The News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) reported that the suspects were arrested Sunday in a hotel in Bauchi and arraigned Wednesday before Justice Taminu Abubakar of the Bauchi High Court.

Prosecuting police officer, Thadius Boboi told the court that the men, who were wearing female clothing, had come to the city from five neighbouring states to celebrate a gay "marriage".

He said the men’s actions had contravened the shari’ah penal code adopted in Bauchi and other states in muslim northern Nigeria eight years ago following the end of military rule.

In June an agency tasked with implementing shari’ah law in Bauchi called on the new state governor Isa Yuguda to approve three sentences of death by stoning and 40 of amputation passed since 2002 which his predecessor had refused to ratify.

The death sentences were passed for sexual offences, including one for sodomy.

In a Nigerian shari’ah state, the governor must give his approval before punishments like death and amputation passed by shari’ah courts are actually carried out.

Daily Champion recalls that the Federal Government last year banned gay marriage in Nigeria, thus ending hopes by people of same sex to enjoy marital relationships in the country.

The ban also affects staging of gay rallies. This resolution was reached during the Federal Executive Council (FEC) meeting which considered and endorsed the bill prohibiting gay marriage. It slammed five years prison terms with no option of fine on both direct violators of the law and those that aid and abet such marriages.

Immediate past minister of Justice and Attorney General of the Federation, Mr. Bayo Ojo (SAN) presented the bill to the meeting leading to the resolution.

http://www.champion-newspapers.com/news/article_2.htm
Re: Why Are There So Many Homosexuals In The North? by Nobody: 7:33am On Aug 10, 2007
Christ! Death by stoning. sad That's really bad! Didn't think their actions warranted the death penalty. shocked
Re: Why Are There So Many Homosexuals In The North? by YangaRat: 7:36am On Aug 10, 2007
Why you dey ask wettin cause when man dey fork man for Hausa land ?  

Or you no dey hear say for Sharia part of Nigeria them dey arrest and jail any man when mistake go talk to woman for outside, so far that woman no be him wife.

Or you no hear say for Sharia part of Nigeria, them get SEPARATE bus to carry woman, and SEPARATE bus to carry man, so that man and woman nogo siddon for inside the same moto, so that the man them prick nogo even fit smell toto for far place.

Or you no hear say all woman for Sharia zone of Nigeria must to wear masquerade cloth when go cover all them body from head to toes, wey e be say person when look am go think say na evil spirit dey go so.

I just dey pity any man when dey for Northern Nigeria and think say him go fit sample some different-different  toto  before him pick one to marry, as boys dey do for all other part of Nigeria when Sharia Bin Laden law no dey.  Man pikin when try that system for Sharia state go meet himself for inside jail quick-quick, after them don flog am blanla finish.

As them hate to see woman for Republic of Sharialand, and as them no dey gree make man and woman meet at all, na him dey force all those Hausa boys when never marry to kuku begin dey take them prick dey find shit for inside another man yansh.   And o, the part when dey make person laugh for this matter be say Sharia no dey ban that man to man shit collection system, but them dey ban normal man to woman enjoyment when e be say na the kind enjoyment when born all of us enter for this life, both man and woman.

I pity any man when dey for suffer-head under Sharia system, country people, because untill such man manage escape go live for Christian area, woman go dey hungry am sotay he go nearly run mad, but if he mistake go meet any girl to jist small, NA JAIL.   Chei !   Na which kind God be this when go dey allow a such madness to continue "in the name of God" ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are There So Many Homosexuals In The North? by Xris74: 7:41am On Aug 10, 2007
Ok, now I see. They will not suspect men with men? But they have been catching them (man-man people) sha. ALL HAIL SHARIA. grin
Re: Why Are There So Many Homosexuals In The North? by YangaRat: 7:52am On Aug 10, 2007
Na so we see am o, Xcris. Some people never die yet but Sharia don already put dem for inside hell when no get comma.
Re: Why Are There So Many Homosexuals In The North? by denex: 8:35am On Aug 10, 2007
The men should appeal to a court outside Sharia. Gay bastards! Am sure when Sharia started getting full blown, they were part of the people that supported it. They thought Sharia would be used to oppress minorities and women. So who is being oppressed now?

I hate gay people all over the world. I hate men that practise anal sex on women, not to talk of man to man. TUFIAKWA!

I really wish these men would die but for the love of human rights, I hope they can get the sense to appeal to a court outside of the Sharia Judicial system. Because I think normally, they should serve 5 years.

So they should weigh their options. 5 years imprisonment or death by stoning? Bloody children of Sodom!
Re: Why Are There So Many Homosexuals In The North? by desgiezd(m): 10:04am On Aug 10, 2007
Under Sharia, if someone steals, that hand that was used for stealing would be cut off. Why then should someone who commited homosexual be executed? Shouldnt they just cut off the privates? With that the Sharia authorities would rest assured that he wont commit such offence again.

denex:

The men should appeal to a court outside Sharia. ,  I really wish these men would die but for the love of human rights, I hope they can get the sense to appeal to a court outside of the Sharia Judicial system. Because I think normally, they should serve 5 years.

So they should weigh their options. 5 years imprisonment or death by stoning? Bloody children of Sodom!

Denex, these guys would only appeal on the grounds that they do not agree with the judgement. A slave that loves his chains would tarry for long in those chains, Jangedi was the first convict in Zamfara way back then, he stole a hen/goat (can't remember which now) and the judgement was that his right hand be cut. Before the hand was cut-off they asked him what he wanted, he requested for a bottle of malt drink and a tin of peak milk which were provided for him. After the hand had been cut-off and bandaged, he came out of the building, and was very happy and he showed this by waving the hand to his fellow ignoramus who had gathered outside the fence hailing him. He was interviewed shortly after and he said he had no regrets whatsoever. SO DO NOT EXPECT ANY APPEAL.

@ Yanga Rat - that was a nice one.
Re: Why Are There So Many Homosexuals In The North? by PawPaw3(m): 5:14pm On Aug 10, 2007
denex:

The men should appeal to a court outside Sharia. Gay bastards! Am sure when Sharia started getting full blown, they were part of the people that supported it. They thought Sharia would be used to oppress minorities and women. So who is being oppressed now?

I hate gay people all over the world. I hate men that practise anal sex on women, not to talk of man to man. TUFIAKWA!

I really wish these men would die but for the love of human rights, I hope they can get the sense to appeal to a court outside of the Sharia Judicial system. Because I think normally, they should serve 5 years.

Wetin concern you, shey na your yansh dem dey fork, abeg live and let others live jare. Wetin concern me with homo as long as dem no come disturb me. For other tread you say america do this and that and is racism, the one wey you talk here no be racism against homo. Abeg commont jare, that no be contradition, abi wetin that be.
Re: Why Are There So Many Homosexuals In The North? by Xris74: 5:28pm On Aug 10, 2007
@Pawpaw
I see that idiocy runs in your genes. Little wonder you go by the warped pseudonym pawpaw. You write like you are one of them homos.
Re: Why Are There So Many Homosexuals In The North? by PawPaw3(m): 5:40pm On Aug 10, 2007
Xris74:

@Pawpaw
I see that idiocy runs in your genes. Little wonder you go by the warped pseudonym pawpaw.
You know wetin you dey talk? Paw-paw na pseudonym? If you wan speak big grammer, first check the meaning before you open your gutter. Shey Xris74 na your real name?
Re: Why Are There So Many Homosexuals In The North? by Xris74: 6:03pm On Aug 10, 2007
Both Xris74 and Pawpaw are pseudonyms, but Pawpaw is warped, just like the stupid genes that run in your system.
Re: Why Are There So Many Homosexuals In The North? by Xris74: 6:07pm On Aug 10, 2007
And, why am I deviating from the crux of this thread on account of this PAWPAW idiot?

Now, back to the topic.
Re: Why Are There So Many Homosexuals In The North? by champredd(m): 6:11pm On Aug 10, 2007
All this noise about homosexuals in the North sounds to me like a planned job. why the North, especially the core sharia states?

Homosexuality is illegal all over Nigeria and should remain so. We can not follow the West, when their craziness is accelerating. I guess they are going to be the modern day sodom and gomorah.
Re: Why Are There So Many Homosexuals In The North? by Orikinla(m): 6:23pm On Aug 10, 2007
Most of the serio-comic replies made me laugh more than ever before today. grin

The story of homosexuality in Northern Nigeria has a long history and is also common in Islamic Saudi Arabia. The Sharia is just a masquerade of the  fallacy and hipocrisy of their Islamic religion, because what they do contradicts the so called tenets of their religion.

I am addressing this matter from my close interactions with Hausas over the years. And I have had friends who were gay. But most of the so called homos in Nigeria are actually bisexual.

The Hausa gays use sodomy for fetish acts.

I AM AGAINST DEATH PENALTY FOR HOMOSEXUALITY
, because before the eyes of the Almighty God, sin is sin and a sinner is a sinner. So, a fornicator is as abominable as a homosexual.
But homosexuality is contrary to the laws of nature.
HIV/AIDS came into humans through homosexuality. And the first case of HIV/AIDS in Nigeria was discovered in the North.

A fornicator should not pretend to be holier than a homosexual or lesbian.
We are all sinners and the best thing is REPENTANCE. As Jesus Christ said, REPENT OR PERISH.
Re: Why Are There So Many Homosexuals In The North? by wendymanda: 6:34pm On Aug 10, 2007
Wow. So if they appeal the decision of Death penalty does it mean that women can appeal the ban on trousers? I am sorry but that ban is irritating me. Is it really true though that women can't ride the same bus as men in the North?
Re: Why Are There So Many Homosexuals In The North? by Gamine(f): 6:39pm On Aug 10, 2007
Halleluyah!!!

this thread has come to being

i was comin close to starting up smthing like this

Hausa guys Tufiaka!!

they r as Gay as Gay can be

i just wonder why
and they r the ones that put religion on their head ooh

abi does Mohammed allow it
i wont b surprised if he were gay too!
Re: Why Are There So Many Homosexuals In The North? by wendymanda: 6:43pm On Aug 10, 2007
Someone once told me that gays were not existent in Nigeria. Well it makes sense that people so wrapped up on infringing on the rights of women and ostracizing them as much as possible must have ulterior motives for wanting women out of the way
Re: Why Are There So Many Homosexuals In The North? by Bankole01(m): 8:16pm On Aug 10, 2007
Hausa gays is a very open secret covered up by their religion (call it hypocricy)
Orikinla was right when he said it is prevalent in Saudi Arabia. It is practiced in all Islamic countries. The lack of open association with females and close proximity with males is what brought this aberration about.
Rape is also very prevalent in the North, grown men like especialy to rape very young girls.
These are facts and a big problem in the North which authorities are now starting to address.
Re: Why Are There So Many Homosexuals In The North? by BABEELOVE(f): 8:39pm On Aug 10, 2007
Tribalism + Homophobia = Sad Situation!!! What a hate filled world we live in!!! sad
Re: Why Are There So Many Homosexuals In The North? by 50kobo: 10:41pm On Aug 10, 2007
its not just a northern thing, there are gay people in the south too. its just the south does not have sharia law yet, so no one is policing it, go ask all the KC guys lipsrsealed
Re: Why Are There So Many Homosexuals In The North? by ToToChoper: 12:19am On Aug 11, 2007
Bros,bros.Hope you're joking,if so, this is the wrong section.Please,please,there is no tutty fruitty from King's college.
Re: Why Are There So Many Homosexuals In The North? by lovemajek(f): 1:22am On Aug 11, 2007
I think because of women scarcity.
Re: Why Are There So Many Homosexuals In The North? by PawPaw3(m): 8:48am On Aug 11, 2007
My people make una ask una self why this monkey Xris74 dey fixated with yansh and homo? Abeg make I run commont before Xris74 start to tell me say my yansh fine o o. This boy na homo, him no like girls o.

@Xris74
Pseudonym is a false name used mainly by writers or journalist etc. You can't call my screen name a false or fake name, Seun requires you to have a screen name to log in. It becomes a pseudonym if having known someone to be pawpaw, I then change my screen name to something really silly like Xris74. It would be deemed a pseudonym because I would have assumed a fake or false name. In fact the word "pseudonym" is mainly used in literally circles, though I can see why you consider my post a literary masterpiece. Next time try checking the meaning of a word before using it, also try getting this reference book called "Dictionary". If you can't afford it, beg a friend, if all fails steal it from a library. Word of warning though, I would not accept random use of obscure words from the aforementioned ref book. Language is a means of communication, the target audience need to understand what you are trying to convey. Hope this little help regenerates the dead cells you call your brain. Enjoy.
Re: Why Are There So Many Homosexuals In The North? by Echidime(m): 9:01am On Aug 11, 2007
Individual differences,some like it while some hate it
Re: Why Are There So Many Homosexuals In The North? by folem: 9:10am On Aug 11, 2007
denex=topic=71578.msg1378584#msg1378584 date=1186765671:

Pls dont get consumed by hate denex.

Do you also hate men who allow women practise MouthAction on them or do you indulge in it yourself?

Sex between any 2 or more consenting adults done in the privacy of thier abode is actually nobody else's business.

1 Like

Re: Why Are There So Many Homosexuals In The North? by denex: 10:48am On Aug 11, 2007
@Paw-Paw & folem

If I hate gay people naturally, then it is justified because not only are they sinning to the level that can make God destroy the earth, but they are also committing a very serious crime and I hate criminals too.

@Paw-Paw

gay people haven't left us alone. Why should we leave them alone? They've approached me more than twice. Once when I was in school in Kano, but funny enough, it wasn't a Hausa guy. I warned that one and left him. Second time, one white guy in PROFLEX Gym in V.I in '99 that one didn't go without a skin-reddening, thunder slap.

And please, abeg, those of us wey no know wetin we dey talk, make we desist from big-big grammar.
Seun still allows pidgin english, hausa, yoruba and igbo on this forum. So don't kill yourselves trying to display you sero-pseudo lingual prowess.
Re: Why Are There So Many Homosexuals In The North? by PawPaw3(m): 11:01am On Aug 11, 2007
How you dey take know these gays now? I no know how dem look like o, I never see one for my life.

If I hate gay people naturally, then it is justified because not only are they sinning to the level that can make God destroy the earth
For somebody wey be like you, how you dey rationalize the concept of God?
Re: Why Are There So Many Homosexuals In The North? by denex: 11:05am On Aug 11, 2007
By the way for those of you relating this to HIV and Islam, una don come again!

In Nigeria, available statistics show that Christians are about 2% more likely to be HIV positive than their muslim counterparts.

http://gateway.nlm.nih.gov/MeetingAbstracts/102277555.html

And those that are saying there is prevalence of homosexuality in Islamic countries, I wonder if you've heard of Catholic and Anglican priests with little boys.

Homosexuality is everywhere but I thing Asia and Africa are the only continents lagging behind.

@Paw-Paw

guy bone O! Mythology has a way of repeating itself.
Re: Why Are There So Many Homosexuals In The North? by lovemajek(f): 5:21pm On Aug 11, 2007
homosexuality started in Africa, Egypt
Re: Why Are There So Many Homosexuals In The North? by wendymanda: 5:38pm On Aug 11, 2007
My people make una ask una self why this monkey Xris74 dey fixated with yansh and homo? Abeg make I run commont before Xris74 start to tell me say my yansh fine o o. This boy na homo, him no like girls o.

@Xris74
Pseudonym is a false name used mainly by writers or journalist etc. You can't call my screen name a false or fake name, Seun requires you to have a screen name to log in. It becomes a pseudonym if having known someone to be pawpaw, I then change my screen name to something really silly like Xris74. It would be deemed a pseudonym because I would have assumed a fake or false name. In fact the word "pseudonym" is mainly used in literally circles, though I can see why you consider my post a literary masterpiece. Next time try checking the meaning of a word before using it, also try getting this reference book called "Dictionary". If you can't afford it, beg a friend, if all fails steal it from a library. Word of warning though, I would not accept random use of obscure words from the aforementioned ref book. Language is a means of communication, the target audience need to understand what you are trying to convey. Hope this little help regenerates the dead cells you call your brain. Enjoy.
I am going to add this to my funny quotes from Nairaland.
Re: Why Are There So Many Homosexuals In The North? by lovemajek(f): 6:04pm On Aug 11, 2007
you airt
Re: Why Are There So Many Homosexuals In The North? by denex: 6:05pm On Aug 11, 2007
@lovemajek

ancient time Sodom must be modern day Egypt.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fire Guts Alaafin Of Oyo’s Palace / PDP: 17 States, APC: 16 States, Swing: 4 States / Court Orders EFCC To Release Azibaola Robert, Jonathan’s Cousin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.