Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,862 members, 7,851,935 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 10:31 AM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4625) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1543013 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4622) (4623) (4624) (4625) (4626) (4627) (4628) ... (4789) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Oasis007(m): 1:25pm On May 02
grin

Larride, stop wasting your energy and time explaining to that Níggà, he ain't still gonna gerrit. Tell him to go and read about PIDF, HDMI and ECP+F Models.

FG ain't abandoning any Road. Umahi is moving round the Regions to ensure Contractors are doing their jobs.

He recently suspended some Contractor(s) for doing shabby jobs. He paid JB and one of other Contractor additional ₦20B to finish up their respective Projects.

Dem no dey gather news pass their yeye WhatsApp Groups. LOL!

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by TemporaryHansel: 1:26pm On May 02
Itsrm:

15tn naira is 11.5bn dollars.That's a whole lot of money and I really can't understand how it's affordable for the contractor cheesy

I hope you're right and this doesn't turn into an abandoned project.

He thinks 11.5bn dollars is child's play. The chagoury people he said will be executing it aren't even worth up to a billion dollars, I wonder how they'll fund 70% of the project.

In the end, the fg will likely be the one to bring the whole money. They just can't say it now to avoid outrage.

5 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 1:28pm On May 02
How can you be arguing the importance of 3mb when we are even hoping for a 4MB because of the traffic (number of people moving in Lagos).

Has anybody ever come out to say the roads from Lagos to warri is not enough for the number of buses that passes it?

Also please which one of you was alive or old enough to have conversations during the construction of 3mb to know what people were saying.
A man in his mid 30s and another in his late 40s who was probably a child when it was announced.

Plus again, Nigeria was a very very rich country when we commenced those projects which is a major point that's being jumped over

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Oasis007(m): 1:29pm On May 02
grin

Dangote's Worth is $14B, yet he built a Refinery worth $20B. LOL!
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Roland17(m): 1:30pm On May 02
raumdeuter:
Pdpguy Roland17 what do you think about pro Palestinian protests all over US campuses for the past 3weeks including blocking of roads

Iran China Russia that some of these students weave fantasy about won't even allow such. In Russia many of the protesters would be shipped to warfront, in China it will be another Tienamem square

But you have in America students following police to drag physically

Quite annoying if I am to be honest and disappointed that they have held Columbia University specifically hostage with their protests.

However, it is part of the beauty of our country, you have a voice and a right to express it freely. To your point which I also hold, many of these students will not survive Russia, China, Iran with such protests.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Oasis007(m): 1:31pm On May 02
grin

Bí Ọmọdé ó bá tan, a bá arọba, arọba sì ni Baba ìtàn. Ask for an Interpreter to know how we got the updates. LOL!
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 1:35pm On May 02
liveLongNprospa:

You do not have a comeback and it's expected.

Because we are telling you that the country has alot of roads that genuinely can be fixed with this money and then when we have enough, we can face extravagant projects like this.

If you fix the Lagos to warri road right now, you can travel that road in 5 or 6 hours at most.
Because people do warri to benin in 45mins when the road was new.
Lagos to benin is literally 4hrs with a good road, you follow through bypass and that means you are already facing warri which is like 1hr at most.

Sometimes you guys will just talk when a little research will help you.

Just go to the National Budget and go check whether the Lagos to Benin road was budgeted for or not.

You think because they are doing a coastal highway, no other road in the country will be done again?

See believe whatever you want to believe abeg.

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by popizaino(m): 1:36pm On May 02
Almost all the FG roads in the south of Niger River are barely motorable, with most in the most deplorable conditions.

We have seen people crying and pleading for government interventions on these roads for years without anything been done.

At least make these roads passable for the existing user. We need the same attention this your coastal road is getting to those deplorable roads elsewhere.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 1:36pm On May 02
grin

....dem dey report my posts, haba! 007 too don chop ban. Kilode!
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 1:38pm On May 02
popizaino:
Almost all the FG roads in the south of Niger River are barely motorable, with most in the most deplorable conditions.

We have seen people crying and pleading for government interventions on these roads for years without anything been done.

At least make these roads passable for the existing user. We need the same attention this your coastal road is getting to those deplorable roads elsewhere.

Roads that are budgeted for in the annual budget.

You can check it out in National Budget. It's available online.

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 1:44pm On May 02
https://www.budgetoffice.gov.ng/index.php/resources/internal-resources/budget-documents/2024-budget

Anybody that want to check the number of roads the federal government will be repairing or building this budget cycle can download the budget and check there.

The FG budget has over 1000 roads budgeted for either repair, maintenance or new building in the 2024 budget but we are making it seems as if the FG is abandoning all other road just to build the coastal highway.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 1:46pm On May 02
larride:
https://www.budgetoffice.gov.ng/index.php/resources/internal-resources/budget-documents/2024-budget

Anybody that want to check the number of roads the federal government will be repairing or building this budget cycle can download the budget and check there.

The FG budget has over 1000 roads budgeted for either repair, maintenance or new building in the 2024 budget but we are making it seems as if the FG is abandoning all other road just to build the coastal highway.

popizaino attention needed here
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amigoss: 1:50pm On May 02
Na you use your mouth talk say MR INFRASTRUCTURE nearly bankrupt the country and we need to endure some pains and undergo some sufferings,na you still wan undertake luxury project at this moment of austerity, MENT!!!!!

This same people will frown at their club to use the entire transfer budget(whether bank loan or cash) to buy one luxury player when there are like 3 other positions that are of utmost importance needed to be fixed...

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 1:51pm On May 02
TemporaryHansel:

He thinks 11.5bn dollars is child's play. The chagoury people he said will be executing it aren't even worth up to a billion dollars, I wonder how they'll fund 70% of the project.

In the end, the fg will likely be the one to bring the whole money. They just can't say it now to avoid outrage.

It's a whole lot of money.

I remember reading somewhere and I think it was even Umahi who said they had to release the first batch of payment because the contractor could not get the required funding.

Keeping my fingers crossed on this.

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 1:53pm On May 02
Amigoss:
Na you use your mouth talk say MR INFRASTRUCTURE nearly bankrupt the country and we need to endure some pains and undergo some sufferings,na you still wan undertake luxury project at this moment of austerity, MENT!!!!!

This same people will frown at their club to use the entire transfer budget(whether bank loan or cash) to buy one luxury player when there are like 3 other positions that are of utmost importance needed to be fixed...

Bro.. Lmaoo if you nor dey here 4yrs ago to see this same defence of certain things, you nor go understand.
Another one Don start again and as usual we go see am in 3yrs time😀

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 1:53pm On May 02
TemporaryHansel:

There is something called Bank Loan which most businesses use to finance projects

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 1:55pm On May 02
larride:

Sometimes you guys will just talk when a little research will help you.

Just go to the National Budget and go check whether the Lagos to Benin road was budgeted for or not.

You think because they are doing a coastal highway, no other road in the country will be done again?

See believe whatever you want to believe abeg.

You must be overlooking what we are saying in your haste to defend and you know what.
It is the same 3yrs we will be here to talk about everything and what these things cost the nation.
Shey we did the same when bubu was using 24 trillion to do things that we are suffering for now.
Now worry nau, like you defended then and castigated later, you go run am again. 😁

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 2:00pm On May 02
raumdeuter:

There is something called Bank Loan which most businesses use to finance projects

The road is even going to be tolled.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 2:00pm On May 02
liveLongNprospa:

You must be overlooking what we are saying in your haste to defend and you know what.
It is the same 3yrs we will be here to talk about everything and what these things cost the nation.
Shey we did the same when bubu was using 24 trillion to do things that we are suffering for now.
Now worry nau, like you defended then and castigated later, you go run am again. 😁

Where did I castigated Buhari for building infrastructure?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 2:03pm On May 02
BTW influencer of life don turn fortune teller

Even though the cause is yet unknown but it must not be unconnected with bad roads and insecurity?

Abeg shey places wey bad road and insecurity no dey no dey get accident ni?

Person wey invest state money in beer, does he know that intoxication is a leading cause of accidents

E fit be say Peter Obi sef dey use style hustle for Elon giveaway by farming with senseless tweets

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 2:03pm On May 02
larride:

Where did I castigated Buhari for building infrastructure?

OH you didn't even castigate for how he spent 24 trillion W&M.
Your own case worse sef.

Like I said, we go dey here in 3yrs time

7 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 2:13pm On May 02
raumdeuter:

Even though the cause is yet unknown but it must not be unconnected with bad roads and insecurity?

Person wey invest state money in beer, does he know that intoxication is a leading cause of accidents

E fit be say Peter Obi sef dey use style hustle for Elon giveaway by farming with senseless tweets

😅😅😅😅😅
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 2:20pm On May 02
OasisX:

😅😅😅😅😅

Na ne of the roads wey Obi dey complain and farm engagement for be this oh

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 2:23pm On May 02
raumdeuter:

Na ne of the roads wey Obi dey complain and farm engagement for be this oh

grin

.....Agba Influencer turned humans to Boli - "roasted alive." Asssssssiiiiiiinnnnnnnn. If this ain't intentionally done to farm engagement then he is forcing the empathy.

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 2:58pm On May 02
liveLongNprospa:

OH you didn't even castigate for how he spent 24 trillion W&M.
Your own case worse sef.

Like I said, we go dey here in 3yrs time

I dont need to wait for 3yrs for anything.

I have criticized policies of this administration and will continue to do so based on what I feel about the fact of each policy.

You are not different from those that were telling us then that the 2nd Niger Bridge was non existent until they wouldn't deny it any longer.

In 3yrs, the coastal highway phase 1 should be completed and we will all be here.

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 3:25pm On May 02
raumdeuter:

Which insecurities?

Financial, spiritual, mental?

grin grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 3:26pm On May 02
Roland17:

Quite annoying if I am to be honest and disappointed that they have held Columbia University specifically hostage with their protests.

However, it is part of the beauty of our country, you have a voice and a right to express it freely. To your point which I also hold, many of these students will not survive Russia, China, Iran with such protests.

But peaceful protest is not illegal na.. So how come those who champion democracy are clamping down on protesters??

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 3:28pm On May 02
OasisX:

grin

.....Agba Influencer turned humans to Boli - "roasted alive." Asssssssiiiiiiinnnnnnnn. If this ain't intentionally done to farm engagement then he is forcing the empathy.

Obi dey use plane. Pardon his mistake. tongue

Okene-Falele-Lokoja is good, even though na one lane we dey use, and that's where that accident happened.

Na when you reach that roundabout and decide to face Ibilo and all the Akoko gbogbo-eru in Ondo, that's when you will weep for Nigeria.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 3:35pm On May 02
liveLongNprospa:

You know why I like you, you can defend a point and then claim surprise later when there's Bleep up or when the actual stupidity that people are pointing out shows now.

The 2nd Niger bridge you are taking about, how active is it right now compared to the original
2ndly we have alot of roads in the southern side of the country that needs to be fixed and the timeline to fix it is alot faster and would cost significantly less while still delivering the same economic value.

If you people are even claiming that the reason you support this road is because Lagos side will be worked on (regardless of how much it's costing the country) then I will even respect that opinion.
But to be drumming this opinion that it will open economic opportunities because it falls from the sky?
Oya tell me the economic opportunities it will open for locations outside Lagos state.

You can't even guarantee when this project will finish or if the contract can deliver on their end.

Again you people will support rubbish now and cry blood later when the damage is done.
I just can't deal... grin grin grin grin...everybody sha know wetin dem dey do

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 3:36pm On May 02
izzou:

Obi dey use plane. Pardon his mistake. tongue

Okene-Falele-Lokoja is good, even though na one lane we dey use, and that's where that accident happened.

Na when you reach that roundabout and decide to face Ibilo and all the Akoko gbogbo-eru in Ondo, that's when you will weep for Nigeria.

......Government need to do something on these akokos, I don't even know how those roads can be fixed to double-lane, coz many houses will go down.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 3:39pm On May 02
larride:

So you mean you cant buy a new car and still repair your faulty car?

Wonderful.

You can. But probably not when you are broke.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 3:42pm On May 02
OasisX:

......Government need to do something on these akokos, I don't even know how those roads can be fixed to double-lane, coz many houses will go down.

But there are empty lands just behind those houses.

It is not as if the place is conjested and the houses are skyscrapers.

How those narrow pathways are Federal roads is shocking

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (4622) (4623) (4624) (4625) (4626) (4627) (4628) ... (4789) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: nihilistjnr, wegevv, Zaha(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.