Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,524 members, 7,837,005 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:41 PM

Soludo’s Commissioner, Ngozi Chuma-Udeh To Job Seeker: You Are Stupid, Filthy - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soludo’s Commissioner, Ngozi Chuma-Udeh To Job Seeker: You Are Stupid, Filthy (33131 Views)

‘your Letter Lacks Respect’ — Obi Of Onitsha Tackles Soludo’s Commissioner / Dons Udeh Is Dead! Missing Enugu APGA Governorship Aspirant Found Dead / Bishop Abraham Chris Udeh To PDP: Don't Allow APC To Manipulate 2019 Polls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soludo’s Commissioner, Ngozi Chuma-Udeh To Job Seeker: You Are Stupid, Filthy by Levels1(m): 9:10am On Jun 22, 2022
Kwanza:
The commissioner is said to have later apologised over her outburst.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/538469-youre-stupid-filthy-soludos-commissioner-tells-job-seeking-teacher.html

NOTE

Same way Peter Obi will respond to similar issues by his minister when he becomes the president of biafar Nation.
Re: Soludo’s Commissioner, Ngozi Chuma-Udeh To Job Seeker: You Are Stupid, Filthy by FlyingKing: 9:10am On Jun 22, 2022
UrPapa:
shut up
Why didn’t Tinubu increase the minimum wage

Chai..... So Tinubu is your president or Governor right. I pray you get sense on time so that you can stop hating people that God has blessed.
Re: Soludo’s Commissioner, Ngozi Chuma-Udeh To Job Seeker: You Are Stupid, Filthy by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 9:11am On Jun 22, 2022
Whiteshield:
Most Igbos don't know how to talk. Just open mouth without respecting yourself and respecting others. Only few Igbos know how to talk.

even the few igbo that know how to talk lack respect. that tribe are too full of unnecessary pride and arrogant
Re: Soludo’s Commissioner, Ngozi Chuma-Udeh To Job Seeker: You Are Stupid, Filthy by Minjim: 9:11am On Jun 22, 2022
I give up.

Even Soludo too is defending this inexcusable behaviour?

Under no circumstances should a public servant overeact in the manner I just read.
All these politicians just pretend to have our interest when they want power but actually, they're all birds of a feather.

2 Likes

Re: Soludo’s Commissioner, Ngozi Chuma-Udeh To Job Seeker: You Are Stupid, Filthy by toujurs: 9:12am On Jun 22, 2022
Revolution2022:
Is it possible to edit a phone call recording?Let's the government retrieve the full conversation from the network provider
the applicant must have cut out the part he or she must have provoked the commissioner, Bro you see this social media, it's not everything you should believe. Alot of humans are very mischievous. Very very mischievous. An offender would be claiming to be the victim.

The frustrated applicant must have provoked, the commissioner, most of these anambra indigenes, they don't have respect, especially the women, i mean those born and brought up in anambra.

2 Likes

Re: Soludo’s Commissioner, Ngozi Chuma-Udeh To Job Seeker: You Are Stupid, Filthy by Yankee101: 9:14am On Jun 22, 2022
NoQualmz:
This issue has taken a political tune.

The house of assembly members were accused to have demanded for 1000 teachers slot and e be like say the commissioner na another Dora Akunyuli so they’ve been planning for her. Including the issue of sacked PTA teachers been asked to go take competency exams before they can be absolved fully.. two groups fighting the commissioner through a well planned VN.

Nigeria I hail theee

Most pple hate corruption because they were not included in the corrupt proceeds...this best explains most Nigerians

If you walk among enemies that's when you should even watch your language more
Re: Soludo’s Commissioner, Ngozi Chuma-Udeh To Job Seeker: You Are Stupid, Filthy by ejimatic: 9:14am On Jun 22, 2022
Kwanza:
The commissioner is said to have later apologised over her outburst.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/538469-youre-stupid-filthy-soludos-commissioner-tells-job-seeking-teacher.html
. The applicant is in neecd of Job. She is frustrated akready. Instead of pacifying her a Professor of English who has forgotten what is called Communication Barriers began raising abuses at her. Ordinary Commissioner! Will a man not handle it better? That is why some societies do not want women in responsible positions.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soludo’s Commissioner, Ngozi Chuma-Udeh To Job Seeker: You Are Stupid, Filthy by MadarasBlade(m): 9:14am On Jun 22, 2022
Minjim:
I give up.

Even Soludo too is defending this inexcusable behaviour?

Under no circumstances should a public servant overeact in the manner I just read.
All these politicians just pretend to have our interest when they want power but actually, they're all birds of a feather.

Soludo fit dey useless after all.
Re: Soludo’s Commissioner, Ngozi Chuma-Udeh To Job Seeker: You Are Stupid, Filthy by ibietela2(m): 9:15am On Jun 22, 2022
omenka:
Curses, insults, from the young to the old, generation to generation, upper, middle, and lower class, gender to gender, they are all the same.

Only someone totally ignorant of their character would find this strange or surprising.

This kid, you still dey here? hope you have taken bigger position now in APC?
well most of us have a business to run than turning Seun 1996 site into our workplace.... How is demdem and berem?

1 Like

Re: Soludo’s Commissioner, Ngozi Chuma-Udeh To Job Seeker: You Are Stupid, Filthy by Nobody: 9:15am On Jun 22, 2022
toujurs:
the applicant must have cut out the part he or she must have provoked the commissioner, Bro you see this social media, it's not everything you should believe. Alot of humans are very mischievous. Very very mischievous. An offender would be claiming to be the victim.

The frustrated applicant must have provoked, the commissioner, most of these anambra indigenes, they don't have respect, especially the women, i mean those born and brought up in anambra.
The commissioner also has her recording.She should tender it too.
Re: Soludo’s Commissioner, Ngozi Chuma-Udeh To Job Seeker: You Are Stupid, Filthy by Hezmatosky: 9:15am On Jun 22, 2022
See her face sef angry Seems she just escape poverty sha for being a commissioner sad
Re: Soludo’s Commissioner, Ngozi Chuma-Udeh To Job Seeker: You Are Stupid, Filthy by Ayoolamax: 9:15am On Jun 22, 2022
Moh247:

Cc ; Seun Oamj4 Dominque Mynd44 Lalasticlala

Isn't this extremism

Is this what humanity as turned to

If our kids grow up in few years would we love them to see such toxicity being displayed over partisan politics
bro Abeg no call seun or anybody , they don ask for trouble and we are ready to give them back to back and most of them go die laslas.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo’s Commissioner, Ngozi Chuma-Udeh To Job Seeker: You Are Stupid, Filthy by Jalaw: 9:17am On Jun 22, 2022
I'm surprised people in Anambra wants a teaching job.
I thought everyperson in Nnewi is a billionaires
Re: Soludo’s Commissioner, Ngozi Chuma-Udeh To Job Seeker: You Are Stupid, Filthy by Olumaeme: 9:18am On Jun 22, 2022
duro4chang:
They are coming here to Blame Tinubu for this.

You no kuku get sense
Re: Soludo’s Commissioner, Ngozi Chuma-Udeh To Job Seeker: You Are Stupid, Filthy by Whiteshield: 9:18am On Jun 22, 2022
Soludo is a big fool for always involving himself in women's squabbles.
Re: Soludo’s Commissioner, Ngozi Chuma-Udeh To Job Seeker: You Are Stupid, Filthy by Defacto4truth: 9:18am On Jun 22, 2022
The commissioner does not have a place in public service. She should have done better than this her display of lack of moulded character. She earned her learning but failed in attitude
Re: Soludo’s Commissioner, Ngozi Chuma-Udeh To Job Seeker: You Are Stupid, Filthy by resourcedude: 9:18am On Jun 22, 2022
Both the teacher and the Commissioner are wrong. Though Soludo should have blamed the Commissioner a little bit too!
Re: Soludo’s Commissioner, Ngozi Chuma-Udeh To Job Seeker: You Are Stupid, Filthy by Armaggedon: 9:19am On Jun 22, 2022
toujurs:

Everybody knows the ethnic group that use curse such as oloribuku to respond to greeting. If an Anambra person has insulted someone like you, then i am happy because you deserve it.
Re: Soludo’s Commissioner, Ngozi Chuma-Udeh To Job Seeker: You Are Stupid, Filthy by Taigaban: 9:19am On Jun 22, 2022
That's normal arrogance of the privileged and the elites over the poor. Professor of English that do not have manners, no strength of character. Many of those job-seeking teachers are far more intelligent than she is. She is only privileged to be where she is, so should accord job seekers some honor. Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Soludo’s Commissioner, Ngozi Chuma-Udeh To Job Seeker: You Are Stupid, Filthy by Ayoolamax: 9:20am On Jun 22, 2022
Mobi09011617135:
Good morning, ballers. Our commissioners are mad n u know that, they will not make heaven.
Well, I have everything you need: hustling tips, fmt, vpn, rdp,socks, emailer, datingsite and us number for various website, app and account.
hi nigga beep me
Re: Soludo’s Commissioner, Ngozi Chuma-Udeh To Job Seeker: You Are Stupid, Filthy by LienwaltAbel(m): 9:20am On Jun 22, 2022
Soludo on the beat. Another failure loading.
Re: Soludo’s Commissioner, Ngozi Chuma-Udeh To Job Seeker: You Are Stupid, Filthy by LienwaltAbel(m): 9:21am On Jun 22, 2022
Revolution2022:
The commissioner also has her recording.She should tender it too.
She might not have a recording bros.
Re: Soludo’s Commissioner, Ngozi Chuma-Udeh To Job Seeker: You Are Stupid, Filthy by jogojogo: 9:22am On Jun 22, 2022
Honestly, I thought Peter Obi has transformed that State to the point we shouldn't experience this kind of incidence.
With what I read online, my hopes were high but all dashed right now
Re: Soludo’s Commissioner, Ngozi Chuma-Udeh To Job Seeker: You Are Stupid, Filthy by Boyooosa(m): 9:24am On Jun 22, 2022
Most women are better at homefront....
Re: Soludo’s Commissioner, Ngozi Chuma-Udeh To Job Seeker: You Are Stupid, Filthy by Nobody: 9:24am On Jun 22, 2022
Typical rascality displayed by Anambra people, even with all their so called education and excess degrees they still behave like barbarians.

Am sure she would have slapped that applicant if they came to her office.

Not her fault, what do you expect when you give your house keeper an office?
Re: Soludo’s Commissioner, Ngozi Chuma-Udeh To Job Seeker: You Are Stupid, Filthy by symbianDON(m): 9:27am On Jun 22, 2022
DOTian:

Hushcobar Tinupoos

Re: Soludo’s Commissioner, Ngozi Chuma-Udeh To Job Seeker: You Are Stupid, Filthy by Horla1000: 9:28am On Jun 22, 2022
grin

Zelenskyy:
Abegiiii

Where is the full version of the phone conversation... ?

Where, when and how did the prospective teacher abused the Governor and Commissioner... ?

Commissioner don Fuk up and Loose guard with her mouth, Governor come dey Support her...

See her face...

Abeg, she dey give the Governor Doggy style once once .... ?

She dey bend her Red Kpekus well for Soludu once in a while...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soludo’s Commissioner, Ngozi Chuma-Udeh To Job Seeker: You Are Stupid, Filthy by Ayoolamax: 9:28am On Jun 22, 2022
helinues:

Tinubu on Anambra's thread?

Are you just copy and paste this bunkum without reading the main news?
Bro no mind them shebi naa we they give them chance , I don talk am and I will still repeat am say , them don ask for trouble and they will see it , unless we see omoale Yoruba wey no fit defend him plpl from this online bandit and canibals without direction. Laslas seun go close down they site , am on the move to hack all those bastard that think they are saint and if anybody don't support them they will go for insult.
Re: Soludo’s Commissioner, Ngozi Chuma-Udeh To Job Seeker: You Are Stupid, Filthy by LoveToRead: 9:29am On Jun 22, 2022
The commissioner's language is uncouth, no doubt, but people should calm down.
Re: Soludo’s Commissioner, Ngozi Chuma-Udeh To Job Seeker: You Are Stupid, Filthy by Nobody: 9:30am On Jun 22, 2022
LienwaltAbel:

She might not have a recording bros.
All smartphones record phone call conversation.She should go to her network provider and get the full unedited recording.Abi you dey support her as a bigot?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Anti-amaechi Protesters At Port-Harcourt Airport Yesterday (Pictures) / Nigerians React After CCT Clears Saraki Of False Asset Declaration Charges / IPOB: Army Can’t Prevent Us, Nnamdi Kanu From Attending Parents' Burial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.