Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,472 members, 7,836,867 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:48 PM

Soludo’s Commissioner, Ngozi Chuma-Udeh To Job Seeker: You Are Stupid, Filthy - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soludo’s Commissioner, Ngozi Chuma-Udeh To Job Seeker: You Are Stupid, Filthy (33128 Views)

‘your Letter Lacks Respect’ — Obi Of Onitsha Tackles Soludo’s Commissioner / Dons Udeh Is Dead! Missing Enugu APGA Governorship Aspirant Found Dead / Bishop Abraham Chris Udeh To PDP: Don't Allow APC To Manipulate 2019 Polls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soludo’s Commissioner, Ngozi Chuma-Udeh To Job Seeker: You Are Stupid, Filthy by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jun 22, 2022
Jalaw:
I'm surprised people in Anambra wants a teaching job.
I thought everyperson in Nnewi is a billionaires
Majority are from negbourin states

1 Like

Re: Soludo’s Commissioner, Ngozi Chuma-Udeh To Job Seeker: You Are Stupid, Filthy by maasoap(m): 12:17pm On Jun 22, 2022
Flamethehussler:

What i mean is that the person only edited where the commissioner was only insulting

And she didn't have to come up with those kind of words. She didn't even accuse the person personally, she accused the applicants in general but directed the insults and abuses specifically to her as a representative of the applicants. Lol

1 Like

Re: Soludo’s Commissioner, Ngozi Chuma-Udeh To Job Seeker: You Are Stupid, Filthy by duro4chang(m): 12:19pm On Jun 22, 2022
Funkyswagzz:

Search for google u will see my location if have brain u will see where am from
Your comment show you have bad home training. You are rude, dirty and uncultured. Can't you be polite just for once? Must you expose everything about yourself?
Re: Soludo’s Commissioner, Ngozi Chuma-Udeh To Job Seeker: You Are Stupid, Filthy by Whiteshield: 12:20pm On Jun 22, 2022
Udemzy05:

I was thinking about this funsho Williams case some minutes ago, remembering how some Lagos APC supporters always shouting about how Tinubu build Lagos.

I was born and brought up in lag and didn't see anything tangible,coupled with the fact that FG didn't give him money.

Igbo man born in Lagos didn't see anything Tinubu did in Lagos. grin
Re: Soludo’s Commissioner, Ngozi Chuma-Udeh To Job Seeker: You Are Stupid, Filthy by html14java(f): 12:28pm On Jun 22, 2022
duro4chang:
You are free to say what you like. We are watching.

Dont look at my skull as you watch.
Re: Soludo’s Commissioner, Ngozi Chuma-Udeh To Job Seeker: You Are Stupid, Filthy by Funkyswagzz(m): 12:35pm On Jun 22, 2022
duro4chang:
Your comment show you have bad home training. You are rude, dirty and uncultured. Can't you be polite just for once? Must you expose everything about yourself?

Lol you started by insulting me buh now u want me to be polite.. how does that happen??
Re: Soludo’s Commissioner, Ngozi Chuma-Udeh To Job Seeker: You Are Stupid, Filthy by Mrincredible05: 12:41pm On Jun 22, 2022
duro4chang:
Yes now. He is supposed to increased the minimum wages of workers in Imo., Abia, Enugu, Anambra and Ebonyi states. Surely when he eventually becomes the president he will do it. Do not be in a hurry!

Person wey say him go employ 50,000 youths into army education does not matter if there can handle gun. He will feed them with yam cassava and agbado. You are expecting such an individual to increase minimum wage. I can see you are obviously a joker. If tinubu becomes president then you will see that buhari is a saint. Tinubu will completely mess the country up
Re: Soludo’s Commissioner, Ngozi Chuma-Udeh To Job Seeker: You Are Stupid, Filthy by Udemzy05: 1:00pm On Jun 22, 2022
Whiteshield:

Igbo man born in Lagos didn't see anything Tinubu did in Lagos. grin

Go school you no gree go, everybody na Igbo man for una side.

1 Like

Re: Soludo’s Commissioner, Ngozi Chuma-Udeh To Job Seeker: You Are Stupid, Filthy by Whiteshield: 1:15pm On Jun 22, 2022
Udemzy05:

Go school you no gree go, everybody na Igbo man for una side.

Udemezue na Ibibio, abi?
Re: Soludo’s Commissioner, Ngozi Chuma-Udeh To Job Seeker: You Are Stupid, Filthy by COMPAQ(m): 1:19pm On Jun 22, 2022
NoQualmz:
This issue has taken a political tune.

The house of assembly members were accused to have demanded for 1000 teachers slot and e be like say the commissioner na another Dora Akunyuli so they’ve been planning for her. Including the issue of sacked PTA teachers been asked to go take competency exams before they can be absolved fully.. two groups fighting the commissioner through a well planned VN.

Nigeria I hail theee

Most pple hate corruption because they were not included in the corrupt proceeds...this best explains most Nigerians

True talk. Nigerians are corrupt at heart!
Re: Soludo’s Commissioner, Ngozi Chuma-Udeh To Job Seeker: You Are Stupid, Filthy by woleabayo(f): 1:20pm On Jun 22, 2022
ok na
Re: Soludo’s Commissioner, Ngozi Chuma-Udeh To Job Seeker: You Are Stupid, Filthy by Milestone1: 1:32pm On Jun 22, 2022
The fact that you are a commissioner doesn't give you the power to ride on poeple. At least if the teacher was rude you as a leader should have corrected her. She no go be commissioner forever o. Make she no forget
Re: Soludo’s Commissioner, Ngozi Chuma-Udeh To Job Seeker: You Are Stupid, Filthy by duro4chang(m): 2:06pm On Jun 22, 2022
html14java:

Dont look at my skull as you watch.
meth induced statement
Re: Soludo’s Commissioner, Ngozi Chuma-Udeh To Job Seeker: You Are Stupid, Filthy by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jun 22, 2022
duro4chang:
If I see children of HATE I know them.

If I see demonic entities I know them.
Re: Soludo’s Commissioner, Ngozi Chuma-Udeh To Job Seeker: You Are Stupid, Filthy by duro4chang(m): 2:18pm On Jun 22, 2022
Reinaldo:

If I see demonic entities I know them.
Children of hate must be demonic. They are offsprings of the devil. They preach hate and peddle lies.
Re: Soludo’s Commissioner, Ngozi Chuma-Udeh To Job Seeker: You Are Stupid, Filthy by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jun 22, 2022
duro4chang:
Children of hate must be demonic. They are offsprings of the devil. They preach hate and peddle lies.

Thank you for your honesty.
Re: Soludo’s Commissioner, Ngozi Chuma-Udeh To Job Seeker: You Are Stupid, Filthy by duro4chang(m): 2:35pm On Jun 22, 2022
html14java:

If you smoke one shot, you'll mine your grandpa's skull join
Is that are poorly you were trained? Your comment show the type of home you came from. Your language is dirty, uncivilised, uncultured, rude and should be discarded. Education is supposed to make you a better person but in this case it shows opposite.
Re: Soludo’s Commissioner, Ngozi Chuma-Udeh To Job Seeker: You Are Stupid, Filthy by html14java(f): 2:45pm On Jun 22, 2022
duro4chang:
Is that are poorly you were trained? Your comment show the type of home you came from. Your language is dirty, uncivilised, uncultured, rude and should be discarded. Education is supposed to make you a better person but in this case it shows opposite.

Educated Skullar. I Salute. First to do no suppose pain but I don't know why you're forcing pepper into your heart.

Re: Soludo’s Commissioner, Ngozi Chuma-Udeh To Job Seeker: You Are Stupid, Filthy by swissgoldenpro2: 3:32pm On Jun 22, 2022
Wahala everywhere
Re: Soludo’s Commissioner, Ngozi Chuma-Udeh To Job Seeker: You Are Stupid, Filthy by duro4chang(m): 4:19pm On Jun 22, 2022
html14java:

Educated Skullar. I Salute. First to do no suppose pain but I don't know why you're forcing pepper into your heart.
I have been warned not to wrestle with a pig because at the end of the day we will both get dirty but pig will enjoy it. That is its nature.
Re: Soludo’s Commissioner, Ngozi Chuma-Udeh To Job Seeker: You Are Stupid, Filthy by tyinfinity: 4:35pm On Jun 22, 2022
Tinubu should go and teach them how to talk
Re: Soludo’s Commissioner, Ngozi Chuma-Udeh To Job Seeker: You Are Stupid, Filthy by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jun 22, 2022
duro4chang:
Children of hate are easy to identify on nairaland
Go to eeel!
Re: Soludo’s Commissioner, Ngozi Chuma-Udeh To Job Seeker: You Are Stupid, Filthy by duro4chang(m): 4:52pm On Jun 22, 2022
PraiseGodNoTime:
Go to eeel!
When I see a child of hate and perdition, I don't join issue with them. They know that helk is reserved for them and their father the devil �
Re: Soludo’s Commissioner, Ngozi Chuma-Udeh To Job Seeker: You Are Stupid, Filthy by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jun 22, 2022
duro4chang:
They are coming here to Blame Tinubu for this.

Let him send bullion vans to the east and no one will blame the thief again grin
Re: Soludo’s Commissioner, Ngozi Chuma-Udeh To Job Seeker: You Are Stupid, Filthy by duro4chang(m): 4:57pm On Jun 22, 2022
DominusPrime:

Let him send bullion vans to the east and no one will blame the thief again grin
Haters will still hate. They are children of the devil their father.
Re: Soludo’s Commissioner, Ngozi Chuma-Udeh To Job Seeker: You Are Stupid, Filthy by html14java(f): 5:29pm On Jun 22, 2022
duro4chang:
I have been warned not to wrestle with a pig because at the end of the day we will both get dirty but pig will enjoy it. That is its nature.
You're just Feeling too big when there's nothing to feel big about. Continue fooling yourself
I can fathom your literacy level from your construction and use of the English language.
Educated Skullar.
Re: Soludo’s Commissioner, Ngozi Chuma-Udeh To Job Seeker: You Are Stupid, Filthy by Cantonese: 5:46pm On Jun 22, 2022
bigpicture001:

Try grow sense...no kind of excuse should b the reason a public servant would insult an aplicant like that....soludo the failure has started so badly..that woman shld be sacked or suspended......

Do u know no single teacher in DAT state would be encouraged to ever confront her in issues bodering in school...

Sh had a choice to reject appointment nd ride in Ego..but no, sh want to b public figure nd go through the crowd without her clothes being touched by the multitude...

Nonsense!

If Soludo started on a bad note because of that event, then he started on the right note. Recently El Rufai sacked teachers who failed the competency tests, including the NUT president.

Some of you claimed that he started on a bad note with the sit at home issue. Since his last order, we all see that killings have drastically reduced.

If those who should teach children cannot first conduct themselves properly, how do you expect society to get better? You heard the complainant's part of the story without hearing from the commissioner. People like us believe that Soludo works with people of great character and integrity. We cannot continue to do the same thing, the same way and expect a different result.

1 Like

Re: Soludo’s Commissioner, Ngozi Chuma-Udeh To Job Seeker: You Are Stupid, Filthy by duro4chang(m): 6:03pm On Jun 22, 2022
html14java:

You're just Feeling too big when there's nothing to feel big about. Continue fooling yourself
I can fathom your literacy level from your construction and use of the English language.
Educated Skullar.
I said it. Leopard cannot change its spots.
Re: Soludo’s Commissioner, Ngozi Chuma-Udeh To Job Seeker: You Are Stupid, Filthy by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jun 22, 2022
duro4chang:
When I see a child of hate and perdition, I don't join issue with them. They know that helk is reserved for them and their father the devil �
Go to eeel!
Re: Soludo’s Commissioner, Ngozi Chuma-Udeh To Job Seeker: You Are Stupid, Filthy by Orpe7(m): 6:16pm On Jun 22, 2022
An average Igbo is a drunk with power.
They all learnt from cownu
Re: Soludo’s Commissioner, Ngozi Chuma-Udeh To Job Seeker: You Are Stupid, Filthy by Whisk(m): 6:50pm On Jun 22, 2022
Hahaha. Eeeehhhhhhhheheehee.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Peter Obi Meets Olu Of Warri (photos) / Gunmen Kill Councillor, Set His Body Ablaze In Ebonyi (Photos) / $43million Ikoyigate...Foreigners React!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.