Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,462 members, 7,840,005 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

Mildred Joshua Ebuka Sent On An Errand From V.I. To Ikorodu Ends Up In Bauchi - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mildred Joshua Ebuka Sent On An Errand From V.I. To Ikorodu Ends Up In Bauchi (75647 Views)

How A Techie Was Attacked By Robbers Led By The Motorcyclist He Sent On Errands / Jenifer Joshua Anga: Update On 17-Year-Old Girl Who Went From V.I. To Bauchi / Boy Sent On An Errand Loses The Money To Betting In Ipaja, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mildred Joshua Ebuka Sent On An Errand From V.I. To Ikorodu Ends Up In Bauchi by fkj950ax(m): 8:11pm On Aug 26, 2022
Nigeria Police has her name
Nigeria Police has her Address
Nigeria Police is a Federal Institution making Nigeria Police Bauchi Command and Nigeria Police Lagos State Command ONE Institution.

Why do they still want help of the public identifying her guardian or parents?

5 Likes

Re: Mildred Joshua Ebuka Sent On An Errand From V.I. To Ikorodu Ends Up In Bauchi by dinkyicon: 8:11pm On Aug 26, 2022
Ishilove:

HIAN. Which kind of wig message was she sent to deliver that couldn't be delivered over the phone or via messaging apps? She had to go from VI to Ikorodu on top of wig cap message?? undecided
You do not have sense ooo, it means to deliver wig itself or how can you deliver wig via phone

6 Likes

Re: Mildred Joshua Ebuka Sent On An Errand From V.I. To Ikorodu Ends Up In Bauchi by jaxxy(m): 8:12pm On Aug 26, 2022
God saved her. These times are not funny.
Re: Mildred Joshua Ebuka Sent On An Errand From V.I. To Ikorodu Ends Up In Bauchi by Maconstruct(m): 8:13pm On Aug 26, 2022
Dem dey use flight go ikorodu?

1 Like

Re: Mildred Joshua Ebuka Sent On An Errand From V.I. To Ikorodu Ends Up In Bauchi by highbee02: 8:13pm On Aug 26, 2022
See na the cloth she wore to Bauchi be this?

1 Like

Re: Mildred Joshua Ebuka Sent On An Errand From V.I. To Ikorodu Ends Up In Bauchi by johnbd: 8:14pm On Aug 26, 2022
This platform is yusful after all grin grin grin grin
Re: Mildred Joshua Ebuka Sent On An Errand From V.I. To Ikorodu Ends Up In Bauchi by olbod(m): 8:15pm On Aug 26, 2022
This is unbelievable, thank God she was found alive.
Re: Mildred Joshua Ebuka Sent On An Errand From V.I. To Ikorodu Ends Up In Bauchi by Gbeng30(m): 8:16pm On Aug 26, 2022
This is serious.... How come??
If she found herself in UK, or Canada now it would have been better... But bauchi ke
It's well

3 Likes

Re: Mildred Joshua Ebuka Sent On An Errand From V.I. To Ikorodu Ends Up In Bauchi by dnawah(m): 8:16pm On Aug 26, 2022
naptu2:
BAUCHI STATE POLICE COMMAND. @BauchiPoliceNG

https://twitter.com/BauchiPoliceNG/status/1563225107090182144

https://twitter.com/BauchiPoliceNG/status/1563226281998630912
abi na time traveler she be? lagos to bauchi no reach 2 days? thank God she's alive
Re: Mildred Joshua Ebuka Sent On An Errand From V.I. To Ikorodu Ends Up In Bauchi by Magnoliaa(f): 8:17pm On Aug 26, 2022
Since her address is known, they cannot get her home?

This story is not clear sef.

1 Like

Re: Mildred Joshua Ebuka Sent On An Errand From V.I. To Ikorodu Ends Up In Bauchi by jonahhh: 8:18pm On Aug 26, 2022
No be say the girl fancy wig sef… na low cut she de jeje, the werey wey like wig dey house dey relax for ikorodu
Re: Mildred Joshua Ebuka Sent On An Errand From V.I. To Ikorodu Ends Up In Bauchi by Nobody: 8:19pm On Aug 26, 2022
Lies from the pit of hell, seems the bf wasn't wat she expected and seems she was promised tfare and accommodation by d bf and maybe it went north, naija girls are notorious for lying, the kind of lies they tell most times is very very infuriating to intelligence, they can lie for Satan, angry she has gone to meet her bf in bauchi and can't bring herself to tell d truth that she came for one night stand with her Facebook lover cos of wat her parents would say, if that boy was caught with her in d room, she would av said she was kidnapped and d guy tried to rape her, but she went there willingly and was engaging in d rendezvous b4 she was caught, most naija girls at the age of 12 have already been programmed to be prostitutes and to use their bodies to get wat they want, that's why u re walking down in d street and u see a girl of mere 13yrs running away from a man or guy that's going to work and minding his business, cos she feels he's a potential rapist, but when they eventually meet the real rapists, they don't av the brains to identify them, stupid creatures

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mildred Joshua Ebuka Sent On An Errand From V.I. To Ikorodu Ends Up In Bauchi by OkoRemi2023(m): 8:19pm On Aug 26, 2022
The story look sketchy, I can't even trust a lady of 15years of nowadays

this girl must have seen dick face to face, thorough investigation should be taken on how she disappeared in Bauchi state

1 Like

Re: Mildred Joshua Ebuka Sent On An Errand From V.I. To Ikorodu Ends Up In Bauchi by HDMax: 8:20pm On Aug 26, 2022
Kudus to the NPF
Re: Mildred Joshua Ebuka Sent On An Errand From V.I. To Ikorodu Ends Up In Bauchi by Waywardson6: 8:20pm On Aug 26, 2022
Many a times, proper description & direction is very important. I observed some adults don't know how to give this & honestly it can be a problem. She probably missed her way due to improper direction by the person that sent her & she's ebony in complexion, not fair. Please let's be more detailed.
Re: Mildred Joshua Ebuka Sent On An Errand From V.I. To Ikorodu Ends Up In Bauchi by Judolisco(m): 8:22pm On Aug 26, 2022
Twitter and woke idiots.... At 17 I was already in 200l and I was travelling miles to sch all by myself... So u can't send a 17 yrs old girl to deliver a msg for you? undecided
If no be jazz then na kidnapping...bauchi from lag far gan o

3 Likes

Re: Mildred Joshua Ebuka Sent On An Errand From V.I. To Ikorodu Ends Up In Bauchi by ComeToJesus: 8:22pm On Aug 26, 2022
Apparently a human trafficking venture gone wrong. She might have been 'caught in the air' by traffickers, drugged with rophynol to disorient and mess up her memory,thrown into a truck or night bus heading up north in an attempt to wife her to an Alhaji up there.

Smh

3 Likes

Re: Mildred Joshua Ebuka Sent On An Errand From V.I. To Ikorodu Ends Up In Bauchi by ivolt: 8:23pm On Aug 26, 2022
NothingDoMe:
There was this jazz we heard about in Lagos back then that was capable of teleporting an individual across space and time.

Surprised it is still in existence. shocked
She wasn't teleported.
She was kidnapped.

5 Likes

Re: Mildred Joshua Ebuka Sent On An Errand From V.I. To Ikorodu Ends Up In Bauchi by yusufmurry: 8:24pm On Aug 26, 2022
flyinnizam:
rest

As in eeh, I Don beg the guy to rest tire.

S/he has visa to Canada and he us still in Nigeria. Even his brothers.

Anyway, people go still fall for the scam
Re: Mildred Joshua Ebuka Sent On An Errand From V.I. To Ikorodu Ends Up In Bauchi by BenjaminDomer: 8:24pm On Aug 26, 2022
The gods rejected her as sacrifice because she is not a virgin. cool
Re: Mildred Joshua Ebuka Sent On An Errand From V.I. To Ikorodu Ends Up In Bauchi by Pwettylinda(f): 8:26pm On Aug 26, 2022
Aboki them don Bleep this girl scatter na waooo undecided
Re: Mildred Joshua Ebuka Sent On An Errand From V.I. To Ikorodu Ends Up In Bauchi by NothingDoMe: 8:27pm On Aug 26, 2022
ivolt:

She wasn't teleported.
She was kidnapped.
No one knows. We all have our theories. Mine is scientifically based. Afterall Jazz is simply advanced science we don't yet understand.

1 Like

Re: Mildred Joshua Ebuka Sent On An Errand From V.I. To Ikorodu Ends Up In Bauchi by RZArecta(m): 8:27pm On Aug 26, 2022
Too many ritualists in Lagos
Re: Mildred Joshua Ebuka Sent On An Errand From V.I. To Ikorodu Ends Up In Bauchi by BenjaminDomer: 8:28pm On Aug 26, 2022
Civilianarmy:
Thing's dey occur ooo. Abi na hookup gone wrong make i stop here....
Fati2001, where were you at 17? grin
Re: Mildred Joshua Ebuka Sent On An Errand From V.I. To Ikorodu Ends Up In Bauchi by Michelle70(m): 8:28pm On Aug 26, 2022
chrisvic007:
The girl does not hail from Lagos. She is a resident of Lagos state. Lagosians don't bear Ebuka.

We know the origin of those that bear that name.

May she locate her guardian.
how about a Lagosian father and Ebukian tribe mother, and she also was born in her father's home state.

The girl is beautiful sha, i wish my daughter could be this fine

1 Like

Re: Mildred Joshua Ebuka Sent On An Errand From V.I. To Ikorodu Ends Up In Bauchi by olaoye2008: 8:29pm On Aug 26, 2022
It is happening everywhere, here in Port-Harcourt I have witnessed such.We should be prayerful and careful.

1 Like

Re: Mildred Joshua Ebuka Sent On An Errand From V.I. To Ikorodu Ends Up In Bauchi by BenjaminDomer: 8:30pm On Aug 26, 2022
dettolgel:
I hope say aboki never chop her tire
She is very ripe for fati2001's people.

Aboki go chop am sure.
Re: Mildred Joshua Ebuka Sent On An Errand From V.I. To Ikorodu Ends Up In Bauchi by Respect55(m): 8:30pm On Aug 26, 2022
She most possibly went to see someone with the money on her, maybe sent by the guy. Then after everything, they couldn't raise another for her to go back and more so thought it wise that this suspicious story would surely exonerate her from the wrath of her parents/guardian.
Re: Mildred Joshua Ebuka Sent On An Errand From V.I. To Ikorodu Ends Up In Bauchi by fati2001(m): 8:30pm On Aug 26, 2022
BenjaminDomer:
mama Benjamindomer, started hook up @6
Re: Mildred Joshua Ebuka Sent On An Errand From V.I. To Ikorodu Ends Up In Bauchi by Franklyspeakin: 8:30pm On Aug 26, 2022
For Gods sake she gave an address. Can't police send the nearest squad to confirm the address. Shitty police

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Steals From A Facebook Lover After Marathon Sex In Lagos Hotel (Photo) / Woman Jailed For Performing Sex Act On A Married Stranger While He Was Asleep / What Timothy Adegoke's Corpse Looked Like When Found

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.