Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,462 members, 7,840,019 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 02:00 PM

Mildred Joshua Ebuka Sent On An Errand From V.I. To Ikorodu Ends Up In Bauchi - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mildred Joshua Ebuka Sent On An Errand From V.I. To Ikorodu Ends Up In Bauchi (75648 Views)

How A Techie Was Attacked By Robbers Led By The Motorcyclist He Sent On Errands / Jenifer Joshua Anga: Update On 17-Year-Old Girl Who Went From V.I. To Bauchi / Boy Sent On An Errand Loses The Money To Betting In Ipaja, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mildred Joshua Ebuka Sent On An Errand From V.I. To Ikorodu Ends Up In Bauchi by Lebee4(m): 10:20pm On Aug 26, 2022
How to install car tracker video tutorial is availabel.
Re: Mildred Joshua Ebuka Sent On An Errand From V.I. To Ikorodu Ends Up In Bauchi by Sablexxxtoons: 10:21pm On Aug 26, 2022
Touch and follow jazz
Re: Mildred Joshua Ebuka Sent On An Errand From V.I. To Ikorodu Ends Up In Bauchi by Nobody: 10:25pm On Aug 26, 2022
At this her age she still miss road, this is child abuse
Re: Mildred Joshua Ebuka Sent On An Errand From V.I. To Ikorodu Ends Up In Bauchi by Aguilar(m): 10:41pm On Aug 26, 2022
NO BE JUJU BE THAT!!!
Re: Mildred Joshua Ebuka Sent On An Errand From V.I. To Ikorodu Ends Up In Bauchi by Mercury12(m): 10:43pm On Aug 26, 2022
Thank God. She will be reunited with her family soon.
Re: Mildred Joshua Ebuka Sent On An Errand From V.I. To Ikorodu Ends Up In Bauchi by sammirano: 11:03pm On Aug 26, 2022
Edoziesmart:

So for your mind you thought is only people from Yoruba that hails from Lagos state?
You are extremely funny.

So mud people want to start dragging lagos grin who no like better thing.

1 Like

Re: Mildred Joshua Ebuka Sent On An Errand From V.I. To Ikorodu Ends Up In Bauchi by tishbite42: 11:07pm On Aug 26, 2022
Expensive2000:
Pls where's NWAAMAIKPE?
Lol
Good question
He's the only one that can explain this situation
Hope he's fine
Maybe hin dey serve ban
Re: Mildred Joshua Ebuka Sent On An Errand From V.I. To Ikorodu Ends Up In Bauchi by Oqw1: 11:10pm On Aug 26, 2022
How
Re: Mildred Joshua Ebuka Sent On An Errand From V.I. To Ikorodu Ends Up In Bauchi by chrisvic007: 11:19pm On Aug 26, 2022
DaveDGreat:

Oga get sense na!

If she was born in Lagos, then she's a Lagosians and has more right in Lagos than you that lives in Ogbomosho.

She can even become Lagos State Governor in future who knows?

So anybody born in your erosion ravaged enclave is automatically an indigene of your village. Thrash.

I know your origin from the tone of your foolish comment. Only people from the poorest zone in southern Nigeria talk that way. I was born inside Island maternity so many decades ago but that does not make me an indigene of Lagos likewise my children because I'm proud of origin and ancestry.

1 Like

Re: Mildred Joshua Ebuka Sent On An Errand From V.I. To Ikorodu Ends Up In Bauchi by Offpoint1: 11:37pm On Aug 26, 2022
I know this girl o, her aunt is Our client... I'll reach out to her aunt now..
Re: Mildred Joshua Ebuka Sent On An Errand From V.I. To Ikorodu Ends Up In Bauchi by godofuck231: 11:39pm On Aug 26, 2022
Her destiny don loss , make them check person wardrobe
Re: Mildred Joshua Ebuka Sent On An Errand From V.I. To Ikorodu Ends Up In Bauchi by dochenaj: 11:42pm On Aug 26, 2022
Sirlins:
At 17 she dey miss road !!! Nawaooo unless na jazz I swear. If no be jazz she should be grounded for real thank God shes found before men of Benz and range shaa
So someone was bound for Ikorudu and ended up in Bauchi state not Ogun state and you term it missing road. Okay.
Re: Mildred Joshua Ebuka Sent On An Errand From V.I. To Ikorodu Ends Up In Bauchi by BigBen23(m): 11:47pm On Aug 26, 2022
See as she fine
Re: Mildred Joshua Ebuka Sent On An Errand From V.I. To Ikorodu Ends Up In Bauchi by Warmaterial(m): 11:47pm On Aug 26, 2022
Cock and bull story...
Re: Mildred Joshua Ebuka Sent On An Errand From V.I. To Ikorodu Ends Up In Bauchi by sencekompis: 11:54pm On Aug 26, 2022
Too many idiots from ibo land in LAGOS
Re: Mildred Joshua Ebuka Sent On An Errand From V.I. To Ikorodu Ends Up In Bauchi by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 12:03am On Aug 27, 2022
tishbite42:

Lol
Good question
He's the only one that can explain this situation
Hope he's fine
Maybe hin dey serve ban
lol wink he was was forced to proceed on compulsory vacation via a lengthy ban.
Re: Mildred Joshua Ebuka Sent On An Errand From V.I. To Ikorodu Ends Up In Bauchi by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 12:06am On Aug 27, 2022
BigBen23:
See as she fine
but Sir I think a dozen female netball players will do.

1 Like

Re: Mildred Joshua Ebuka Sent On An Errand From V.I. To Ikorodu Ends Up In Bauchi by blingxx(m): 12:17am On Aug 27, 2022
NothingDoMe:
There was this jazz we heard about in Lagos back then that was capable of teleporting an individual across space and time.

Surprised it is still in existence. shocked

Nothing like teleporting here Sha , probably mind hypnotizing , mind control kind of jazz (which are simple mixture of herb and acient medicine )

2 Likes

Re: Mildred Joshua Ebuka Sent On An Errand From V.I. To Ikorodu Ends Up In Bauchi by plantist: 1:23am On Aug 27, 2022
Wait o, How can an Igbo girl hail from Lagos State. Se the five South Eastern States don finish to hail from ni?

1 Like

Re: Mildred Joshua Ebuka Sent On An Errand From V.I. To Ikorodu Ends Up In Bauchi by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 2:17am On Aug 27, 2022
Ishilove:

There is no basis of comparison here. The country then was not as bad and insecure as it is now. When I was a kid I could go to my male neighbour's house to watch movies on the VCR. Nowadays you dare not try it because of the horrible stories of child molestation that inundates us daily.
If this girl were an undergraduate today, will we consider her too young to move from VI to Ikorodu if that is where her university is? Don't get me wrong, even people much older than her get kidnapped so I am not blaming her for what happened, I just fail to agree with those that said she is too young - at 17- to move within Lagos.
Re: Mildred Joshua Ebuka Sent On An Errand From V.I. To Ikorodu Ends Up In Bauchi by seemlilystun: 2:52am On Aug 27, 2022
KingOfTheDamned:
This story is pure chicken and cow... She is lying .. what sort of bullshīt story be this ?
She didn't know the guy man was lying to her that his father is the governor of Bauchi... When she got there and saw the guy lives in a wooden shop abandoned in a bush the love cleared from her eye .. but by then the guy has finished eating her 6 months saved salary with her and she had no means of going back to Lagos...

So she goes to the police station to tell this cork and bull story because she knows the Nigerian police are morons and will believe anything .
Do you know how many hours from Lagos to Bauchi? That's almost 48 hours on the road....

She would have been flogged but the police are afraid because she clearly looks like a rich man's daughter

Lmao yes ������
Re: Mildred Joshua Ebuka Sent On An Errand From V.I. To Ikorodu Ends Up In Bauchi by seemlilystun: 2:58am On Aug 27, 2022
Heathrow44:
Lies from the pit of hell, seems the bf wasn't wat she expected and seems she was promised tfare and accommodation by d bf and maybe it went north, naija girls are notorious for lying, the kind of lies they tell most times is very very infuriating to intelligence, they can lie for Satan, angry she has gone to meet her bf in bauchi and can't bring herself to tell d truth that she came for one night stand with her Facebook lover cos of wat her parents would say, if that boy was caught with her in d room, she would av said she was kidnapped and d guy tried to rape her, but she went there willingly and was engaging in d rendezvous b4 she was caught, most naija girls at the age of 12 have already been programmed to be prostitutes and to use their bodies to get wat they want, that's why u re walking down in d street and u see a girl of mere 13yrs running away from a man or guy that's going to work and minding his business, cos she feels he's a potential rapist, but when they eventually meet the real rapists, they don't av the brains to identify them, stupid creatures

Brilliant ! Perfectly written !
Re: Mildred Joshua Ebuka Sent On An Errand From V.I. To Ikorodu Ends Up In Bauchi by jaxxy(m): 3:07am On Aug 27, 2022
Franklyspeakin:
For Gods sake she gave an address. Can't police send the nearest squad to confirm the address. Shitty police

They are obviously seeking attention and clout. Unprofessional nuisances.

gave her address in public so if the abductors want to finish their job they can come looking fir her or what?

information u expect them to put out they won't it's unnecessary one they will put for clout.

Bt I'm also wondering why her parents haven't issued a missing person's report b4 now. undecided
Re: Mildred Joshua Ebuka Sent On An Errand From V.I. To Ikorodu Ends Up In Bauchi by sameks08(m): 3:36am On Aug 27, 2022
she lives in Lagos and did not hail from lag she is Igbo girl and nothing must happen to her
Re: Mildred Joshua Ebuka Sent On An Errand From V.I. To Ikorodu Ends Up In Bauchi by onilanre(m): 4:07am On Aug 27, 2022
NothingDoMe:
There was this jazz we heard about in Lagos back then that was capable of teleporting an individual across space and time.

Surprised it is still in existence. shocked

Quantum teleportation or Laplace transformation lol

1 Like

Re: Mildred Joshua Ebuka Sent On An Errand From V.I. To Ikorodu Ends Up In Bauchi by majamajic(m): 4:19am On Aug 27, 2022
What is taxi bus in lagos ? She enter taxi bus
Re: Mildred Joshua Ebuka Sent On An Errand From V.I. To Ikorodu Ends Up In Bauchi by Nobody: 4:49am On Aug 27, 2022
Judolisco:
Twitter and woke idiots.... At 17 I was already in 200l and I was travelling miles to sch all by myself... So u can't send a 17 yrs old girl to deliver a msg for you? undecided
If no be jazz then na kidnapping...bauchi from lag far gan o
lie Mohammed.Which age you take enter primary school? You no do creche and nursery class?Who you think say you dey lie to sef?
Re: Mildred Joshua Ebuka Sent On An Errand From V.I. To Ikorodu Ends Up In Bauchi by Horo(m): 6:11am On Aug 27, 2022
dettolgel:
I hope say aboki never chop her tire

See your life do you think everyone is like you
Re: Mildred Joshua Ebuka Sent On An Errand From V.I. To Ikorodu Ends Up In Bauchi by Tapout(m): 6:35am On Aug 27, 2022
Judolisco:
Twitter and woke idiots.... At 17 I was already in 200l and I was travelling miles to sch all by myself... So u can't send a 17 yrs old girl to deliver a msg for you? undecided
If no be jazz then na kidnapping...bauchi from lag far gan o

Oga calm down. How can you be comparing an interstate movement and intrastate?? Don't you know that the latter is more challenging?? Especially in a state like lagos. Did you also consider that it might be her first time going to Ikorodu??

You go reach nearest bus park to your house, come board bus wey go stop at the nearest bustop to your school, and assume say you sabi road. No be only you go school for Nigeria, I know the drill too.
Re: Mildred Joshua Ebuka Sent On An Errand From V.I. To Ikorodu Ends Up In Bauchi by Judolisco(m): 6:55am On Aug 27, 2022
Revolution2022:
lie Mohammed.Which age you take enter primary school? You no do creche and nursery class?Who you think say you dey lie to sef?
Wetin I Wan gain from lying now? Dem go give me award?
Re: Mildred Joshua Ebuka Sent On An Errand From V.I. To Ikorodu Ends Up In Bauchi by Judolisco(m): 6:59am On Aug 27, 2022
Tapout:

Oga calm down. How can you be comparing an interstate movement and intrastate?? Don't you know that the latter is more challenging?? Especially in a state like lagos. Did you also consider that it might be her first time going to Ikorodu??

You go reach nearest bus park to your house, come board bus wey go stop at the nearest bustop to your school, and assume say you sabi road. No be only you go school for Nigeria, I know the drill too.
my own issue is what is wrong with sending a 17 yrs old girl an errand? We 2 dey form woke for dis country, ino say d country Don spoil na why I talk say, maybe it was kidnappers or ritualists

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Steals From A Facebook Lover After Marathon Sex In Lagos Hotel (Photo) / Woman Jailed For Performing Sex Act On A Married Stranger While He Was Asleep / What Timothy Adegoke's Corpse Looked Like When Found

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.