Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,504 members, 7,840,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 05:22 PM

Mildred Joshua Ebuka Sent On An Errand From V.I. To Ikorodu Ends Up In Bauchi - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mildred Joshua Ebuka Sent On An Errand From V.I. To Ikorodu Ends Up In Bauchi (75651 Views)

How A Techie Was Attacked By Robbers Led By The Motorcyclist He Sent On Errands / Jenifer Joshua Anga: Update On 17-Year-Old Girl Who Went From V.I. To Bauchi / Boy Sent On An Errand Loses The Money To Betting In Ipaja, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mildred Joshua Ebuka Sent On An Errand From V.I. To Ikorodu Ends Up In Bauchi by Elidrisy20: 9:12pm On Aug 26, 2022
Thank God she is found alive and well,no be juju be that, from Lagos to bauchi, this indicate how how jagaban will sweep the entire nation from South to North.The statement that she speaks English fluently,I daught it, because no Ebuka that can even speak English, talkless of fluently

1 Like

Re: Mildred Joshua Ebuka Sent On An Errand From V.I. To Ikorodu Ends Up In Bauchi by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 9:15pm On Aug 26, 2022
Franklyspeakin:
For Gods sake she gave an address. Can't police send the nearest squad to confirm the address. Shitty police
because they can't believe that one could be so beautiful

Obviously they were still stunned by her beauty
Re: Mildred Joshua Ebuka Sent On An Errand From V.I. To Ikorodu Ends Up In Bauchi by nedekid: 9:16pm On Aug 26, 2022
NothingDoMe:
There was this jazz we heard about in Lagos back then that was capable of teleporting an individual across space and time.

Surprised it is still in existence. shocked
Hmm, I know of a lady that entered bus from dopemu Bridge to iyana paja ie 5min ride. She woke up 2 days later along with the other passangers after sagamu in the abandoned bus off the expessway in a bush.
Supprisenly nothing was taken from them. This happened just before corona shutdown.
Till today, then no fit explain watin happen to them. A mystery.

3 Likes

Re: Mildred Joshua Ebuka Sent On An Errand From V.I. To Ikorodu Ends Up In Bauchi by Wendeeofficial(m): 9:18pm On Aug 26, 2022
Still no clear
Because the distance between the two states is far
Or, could it be she was hypnotized or something?
naptu2:
BAUCHI STATE POLICE COMMAND. @BauchiPoliceNG

https://twitter.com/BauchiPoliceNG/status/1563225107090182144

https://twitter.com/BauchiPoliceNG/status/1563226281998630912
Re: Mildred Joshua Ebuka Sent On An Errand From V.I. To Ikorodu Ends Up In Bauchi by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 9:18pm On Aug 26, 2022
olaoye2008:
It is happening everywhere, here in Port-Harcourt I have witnessed such.We should be prayerful and careful.
Also witnessed same scenario (I mean similar case with same age) in kubwa, Abuja. all these teenage girls can do & undo.
Re: Mildred Joshua Ebuka Sent On An Errand From V.I. To Ikorodu Ends Up In Bauchi by Popesuccess(m): 9:21pm On Aug 26, 2022
NothingDoMe:
There was this jazz we heard about in Lagos back then that was capable of teleporting an individual across space and time.

I don't how true but we were told once that a man boarded a taxi from kano and found himself in Saudi Arabia.

2 Likes

Re: Mildred Joshua Ebuka Sent On An Errand From V.I. To Ikorodu Ends Up In Bauchi by jrusky(m): 9:22pm On Aug 26, 2022
MadarasBlade:

So how did they put it?

What do you mean by southwest don't bear Ebuka?

Does it mean anyone who isn't from southwest doesn't hail from Lagos?

You're stupidly funny.

Really? Oh really you want to shake table baa? I didn't know o thought I'm just trying yo clear a point.

Ok if to throw insult is what you want let's dig on.
Re: Mildred Joshua Ebuka Sent On An Errand From V.I. To Ikorodu Ends Up In Bauchi by NothingDoMe: 9:24pm On Aug 26, 2022
Popesuccess:
I don't how true but we were told once that a man boarded a taxi from kano and found himself in Saudi Arabia.
cheesy
Re: Mildred Joshua Ebuka Sent On An Errand From V.I. To Ikorodu Ends Up In Bauchi by NothingDoMe: 9:26pm On Aug 26, 2022
ivolt:

grin grin grin
This must be a joke.
Do you know the meaning of the world science?

BTW, you don't have a theory, you have tales by the moonlight.
Ofcourse it's a joke.
Re: Mildred Joshua Ebuka Sent On An Errand From V.I. To Ikorodu Ends Up In Bauchi by jrusky(m): 9:26pm On Aug 26, 2022
DaveDGreat:

Jrusky nor get sense na. Na today you just dey confirm am?

Na crayfish full him brain yet he always claim to be intelligent. Him and ASAPFERG1 are cut from the same stock.

Bia pls na who put dog mouth inside shit?
Re: Mildred Joshua Ebuka Sent On An Errand From V.I. To Ikorodu Ends Up In Bauchi by Edoziesmart(m): 9:29pm On Aug 26, 2022
This story no clear at all.

Firstly how did she reached bauchi in a space of less than 1 day? Last I checked Lagos to Bauchi is upto 36 - 40 hours. Did she teleport herself to far away north?

Secondly, why is bauchi state police still telling the general public about her since they already know the address of her guardian in VI Lagos? Let them send her to CPS Lagos from there Lagos police will take over from the issue.

Thirdly, was she kidnapped on her way to surulere or what? You can't tell me she entered the wrong vehicle. NEVER!

I don't believe this cock and bull story jareh. It doesn't add up to anything.
Re: Mildred Joshua Ebuka Sent On An Errand From V.I. To Ikorodu Ends Up In Bauchi by Mayeldah(m): 9:32pm On Aug 26, 2022
What message that can't be delivered via calls or whatsapp?

The person wey send am the message should be arrested!
Re: Mildred Joshua Ebuka Sent On An Errand From V.I. To Ikorodu Ends Up In Bauchi by Viczee2121(m): 9:33pm On Aug 26, 2022
This kind journey nawa o
Re: Mildred Joshua Ebuka Sent On An Errand From V.I. To Ikorodu Ends Up In Bauchi by emezuo17: 9:35pm On Aug 26, 2022
Expensive2000:
Pls where's NWAAMAIKPE?
. I am also looking for him oh, people who used to make nairaland interesting in those days, with late hunger bad and explorer, even Pocahontas has been quite these days, with too much deaths everywhere I hope NWAAMAIKPE is alive oh.
Re: Mildred Joshua Ebuka Sent On An Errand From V.I. To Ikorodu Ends Up In Bauchi by Edoziesmart(m): 9:36pm On Aug 26, 2022
sammirano:
When did ebuka hails from Lagos dis people dey ment
So for your mind you thought is only people from Yoruba that hails from Lagos state?
You are extremely funny.

1 Like

Re: Mildred Joshua Ebuka Sent On An Errand From V.I. To Ikorodu Ends Up In Bauchi by MadarasBlade(m): 9:40pm On Aug 26, 2022
jrusky:

Really? Oh really you want to shake table baa? I didn't know o thought I'm just trying yo clear a point.

Ok if to throw insult is what you want let's dig on.

It'd be a dent on myself to trade words with someone like you, you no know anything.
Re: Mildred Joshua Ebuka Sent On An Errand From V.I. To Ikorodu Ends Up In Bauchi by Mbo07: 9:40pm On Aug 26, 2022
KingOfTheDamned:
This story is pure chicken and cow... She is lying .. what sort of bullshīt story be this ?
She didn't know the guy man was lying to her that his father is the governor of Bauchi... When she got there and saw the guy lives in a wooden shop abandoned in a bush the love cleared from her eye .. but by then the guy has finished eating her 6 months saved salary with her and she had no means of going back to Lagos...

So she goes to the police station to tell this cork and bull story because she knows the Nigerian police are morons and will believe anything .
Do you know how many hours from Lagos to Bauchi? That's almost 48 hours on the road....

She would have been flogged but the police are afraid because she clearly looks like a rich man's daughter

Story teller.. Wake up and stop imagining things even you are confused about and thank God no RIP on the young girl. Huh!!
Re: Mildred Joshua Ebuka Sent On An Errand From V.I. To Ikorodu Ends Up In Bauchi by Yanix84: 9:41pm On Aug 26, 2022
NothingDoMe:

I Like the word Teleporting back in the days of video game. 90s
Re: Mildred Joshua Ebuka Sent On An Errand From V.I. To Ikorodu Ends Up In Bauchi by Nobody: 9:41pm On Aug 26, 2022
jrusky:

Bia pls na who put dog mouth inside shit?

grin grin grin

Jrusky my guy! Just get small sense is all I ask. Is that too much to require from you? cry
Re: Mildred Joshua Ebuka Sent On An Errand From V.I. To Ikorodu Ends Up In Bauchi by Enkidu70: 9:43pm On Aug 26, 2022
How can you send a 17 year old girl from V.I to Ikorodu in this Nigeria of today

If to say na that 'aunty' born am she no fit send am that kind of deadly journey. In fact, I sure say no be biological aunty sef. The 'aunty' connection na just lamba, make police no fit arrest am. Stupid woman is not related to that poor child in any way
Re: Mildred Joshua Ebuka Sent On An Errand From V.I. To Ikorodu Ends Up In Bauchi by jrusky(m): 9:43pm On Aug 26, 2022
MadarasBlade:

It'd be a dent on myself to trade words with someone like you, you no know anything.

I only asked a question are you for troll or not? This is not about dent or panel beating you started the troll first and if that is what you want I have all the time for you tonight because I never insulted you nor quoted you but you came from nowhere to threw a jab.
Re: Mildred Joshua Ebuka Sent On An Errand From V.I. To Ikorodu Ends Up In Bauchi by NothingDoMe: 9:44pm On Aug 26, 2022
wink
Yanix84:

I Like the word Teleporting back in the days of video game. 90s
Re: Mildred Joshua Ebuka Sent On An Errand From V.I. To Ikorodu Ends Up In Bauchi by kelmicheal: 9:45pm On Aug 26, 2022
Lagos to Bauchi is a whole lots of distance
Re: Mildred Joshua Ebuka Sent On An Errand From V.I. To Ikorodu Ends Up In Bauchi by fohlarp: 9:47pm On Aug 26, 2022
Thx God her brain reset back not far jst ds thurs na jazz,her head dey dr
Re: Mildred Joshua Ebuka Sent On An Errand From V.I. To Ikorodu Ends Up In Bauchi by emee701(m): 9:47pm On Aug 26, 2022
Edoziesmart:

So for your mind you thought is only people from Yoruba that hails from Lagos state?
You are extremely funny.
she lives in lagos not from lagos. Only yorubas are from lagos. If you claim otherwise, mention anybody who isnt yoruba and hails from lagos

2 Likes

Re: Mildred Joshua Ebuka Sent On An Errand From V.I. To Ikorodu Ends Up In Bauchi by Edoziesmart(m): 9:52pm On Aug 26, 2022
emezuo17:
. I am also looking for him oh, people who used to make nairaland interesting in those days, with late hunger bad and explorer, even Pocahontas has been quite these days, with too much deaths everywhere I hope NWAAMAIKPE is alive oh.
You mean hungerbad and explorer are all late shocked
Re: Mildred Joshua Ebuka Sent On An Errand From V.I. To Ikorodu Ends Up In Bauchi by WhizdomXX(m): 9:53pm On Aug 26, 2022
KingOfTheDamned:
This story is pure chicken and cow... She is lying .. what sort of bullshīt story be this ?
She didn't know the guy man was lying to her that his father is the governor of Bauchi... When she got there and saw the guy lives in a wooden shop abandoned in a bush the love cleared from her eye .. but by then the guy has finished eating her 6 months saved salary with her and she had no means of going back to Lagos...

So she goes to the police station to tell this cork and bull story because she knows the Nigerian police are morons and will believe anything .
Do you know how many hours from Lagos to Bauchi? That's almost 48 hours on the road....

She would have been flogged but the police are afraid because she clearly looks like a rich man's daughter
That's my question. How many hours on road is it from Lagos to Bauchi? Abi dem drug am use air flight?
Re: Mildred Joshua Ebuka Sent On An Errand From V.I. To Ikorodu Ends Up In Bauchi by ogastone(m): 10:02pm On Aug 26, 2022
Awaiting her narration. Jazzed
Re: Mildred Joshua Ebuka Sent On An Errand From V.I. To Ikorodu Ends Up In Bauchi by LonglifeRng: 10:06pm On Aug 26, 2022
She left home yesterday and arrived at Bauchi when? You mean today? And reported by the police when? You mean all this drama happened within 24 hours from Lagos to Bauchi and police command. And a taxi! Mtwwww....

https://twitter.com/BauchiPoliceNG/status/1563225107090182144

https://twitter.com/BauchiPoliceNG/status/1563226281998630912[/quote]
Re: Mildred Joshua Ebuka Sent On An Errand From V.I. To Ikorodu Ends Up In Bauchi by Agugbadin: 10:11pm On Aug 26, 2022
OMG whosoever sent her to Ikorodu should be arrested, this is wickedness. And the sender has not reported to the Police. Just wondering how this could happen with 24hrs.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Steals From A Facebook Lover After Marathon Sex In Lagos Hotel (Photo) / Woman Jailed For Performing Sex Act On A Married Stranger While He Was Asleep / What Timothy Adegoke's Corpse Looked Like When Found

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.