Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,774 members, 7,841,010 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 07:01 PM

I Almost Rape My Girlfriend, Now She Thinks She's Not Safe With Me. - Crime (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Almost Rape My Girlfriend, Now She Thinks She's Not Safe With Me. (40599 Views)

Armed Men Invade My House In Azia, Rape My Wife / Ibom Christmas Village Is Not Safe; Popular Blogger And His Twin Almost Killed / 'Port Harcourt Is Not Safe': Man Who Saved A Girl From Rape Attacked (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Almost Rape My Girlfriend, Now She Thinks She's Not Safe With Me. by Ofemmanu1: 1:47pm On Sep 03, 2022
HouseRavenclaw:

You think that peformative rubbish you wrote negates the fact that your priority was to establish that kneeling for a woman WHO YOU TRIED RAPING is unmanly?

Unlike you, myself my father and brothers don't live in Nigeria. They are safe from the calamitous society that breeds rapey monsters like you. I don't have to wish you a fiery d€@th. You're a Nigerian man. It is yours by birthright. Whether through an angry policeman, fake medication, bad roads, unknown gunmen or electoral violence, you WILL d!e slowly and painfully. That is your destiny. Remember these words when the life seeps out of you.

Wishing people death is nothing but plain Stupidity.
You no longer have, as you did several centuries ago, a cunning devil spurring you on, but a palpable blockhead-shitdust, a crude and mumu devil, who in his malice can no longer disguise himself.
Re: I Almost Rape My Girlfriend, Now She Thinks She's Not Safe With Me. by Ofemmanu1: 1:50pm On Sep 03, 2022
HouseRavenclaw:

This is your issue in a post about an attempted rape? I wish you a violent and slow d€@th.

You are like the ostrich, the foolish bird which thinks it is wholly concealed when it gets its neck under a branch.
Or like small children, who hold their hands in front of their eyes and seeing nobody imagine that no one sees them either.
In general, you are so stupid that it makes one feel like vomiting.
Re: I Almost Rape My Girlfriend, Now She Thinks She's Not Safe With Me. by kayperry: 2:26pm On Sep 03, 2022
HouseRavenclaw:

Small thing, rapists like you will use god as an excuse. You're a rapist. That's why your knee-jerk reaction is to shrink what was d noone here and brand his rightly terrified demeanor as "womanly" as if men are incapable of expressing any emotions that aren't anger or lust.

I see why Nigeria is the way it is now. There's an overflowing abundance of evil and mentally damaged men. I will revel in joy the day this country burns to its last pillar because none of you deserve to be here.

calm down, breath in nd out, drink water ... then repeat what you said can't hear shit
Re: I Almost Rape My Girlfriend, Now She Thinks She's Not Safe With Me. by Wilddove(m): 2:39pm On Sep 03, 2022
Successfulben:
Oga i am very poor with all my grammars, if I no get money wetin I gain?
eyaa nothing my bro. You go make am stop crying
Re: I Almost Rape My Girlfriend, Now She Thinks She's Not Safe With Me. by HouseRavenclaw: 12:01am On Sep 04, 2022
kayperry:

calm down, breath in nd out, drink water ... then repeat what you said can't hear shit

You hear words on a phone screen? Are your parents siblings?
Re: I Almost Rape My Girlfriend, Now She Thinks She's Not Safe With Me. by HouseRavenclaw: 12:01am On Sep 04, 2022
Ofemmanu1:

You are like the ostrich, the foolish bird which thinks it is wholly concealed when it gets its neck under a branch.
Or like small children, who hold their hands in front of their eyes and seeing nobody imagine that no one sees them either.
In general, you are so stupid that it makes one feel like vomiting.

You are a n!gger and rapist.
Re: I Almost Rape My Girlfriend, Now She Thinks She's Not Safe With Me. by HouseRavenclaw: 12:02am On Sep 04, 2022
Ofemmanu1:

Wishing people death is nothing but plain Stupidity.
You no longer have, as you did several centuries ago, a cunning devil spurring you on, but a palpable blockhead-shitdust, a crude and mumu devil, who in his malice can no longer disguise himself.

This word sandwich doesn't change the fact that you're a rapist and slave.
Re: I Almost Rape My Girlfriend, Now She Thinks She's Not Safe With Me. by HouseRavenclaw: 12:04am On Sep 04, 2022
delzbaba:
hahahaha i get it now,,your useless mother abandoned you in nigeria to marry a canadian? so he adopted you for visa fraud and you were denied ,,,i guess this can make one bitter forever,,you are really dealing with abandonment issues no wonder your whole contribution on nairaland is abuse and insults ,,,you see that visa to canada you will never get it,,cry me a river ....you will be in this shithole and form feminist until you are too old and ugly to be loved.

LMAOOO I'm ALREADY in Canada, you dumb wh0re. And my parents are happy so I'm not sure how you managed to get bitter feminist from my page.

You're grasping at straws to hide the fact that you're a rapist and unintelligent swine. It is you who will perish in that shithole.
Re: I Almost Rape My Girlfriend, Now She Thinks She's Not Safe With Me. by HouseRavenclaw: 12:06am On Sep 04, 2022
Ofemmanu1:

You're just a pompous boner socket forming an Elitist prick hammer.

You're fit for no place but Hell with the colonial masters.

And where do you belong, Mr "Women are pussies who should be r@ped"?

I don't think all men are slaves. Just idiots like you who adopt Western misogynistic "values" while forgetting colonizers also established a system that devalues you as a black man. You're a slave because you're a misogynistic pig. Now go redpill to that.
Re: I Almost Rape My Girlfriend, Now She Thinks She's Not Safe With Me. by delzbaba(m): 5:13am On Sep 04, 2022
HouseRavenclaw:

LMAOOO I'm ALREADY in Canada, you dumb wh0re. And my parents are happy so I'm not sure how you managed to get bitter feminist from my page.

You're grasping at straws to hide the fact that you're a rapist and unintelligent swine. It is you who will perish in that shithole.
Here come the lies, look at you, I already know your type you blame the world for all your failures, while the only person at fault is your mom who had you out of wedlock, I get you,,, you are in Canada in your mind right? Ottawa maybe or Toronto,,hahaha,,,,You need to be locked up in an asylum because you're damaged goods,,Canada doesn't want your type.,put me in mind when you put that noose round your neck
Re: I Almost Rape My Girlfriend, Now She Thinks She's Not Safe With Me. by Ofemmanu1: 9:41am On Sep 04, 2022
HouseRavenclaw:

You are a n!gger and rapist.
You are ignorant, stupid, godless blasphemers.
Re: I Almost Rape My Girlfriend, Now She Thinks She's Not Safe With Me. by Ofemmanu1: 9:44am On Sep 04, 2022
HouseRavenclaw:

This word sandwich doesn't change the fact that you're a rapist and slave.

You forgot to purge yourself with hellabore while you were preparing to fabricate this lie.

Meanwhile, how's your tuberculosis?!
Re: I Almost Rape My Girlfriend, Now She Thinks She's Not Safe With Me. by Ofemmanu1: 9:47am On Sep 04, 2022
HouseRavenclaw:

And where do you belong, Mr "Women are pussies who should be r@ped"?

I don't think all men are slaves. Just idiots like you who adopt Western misogynistic "values" while forgetting colonizers also established a system that devalues you as a black man. You're a slave because you're a misogynistic pig. Now go redpill to that.

Well, even if we were stones and wooden blocks, we could see by your works throughout all the world that you are lost, desperate children of the devil and also mad, crude asses in Scripture. Someone probably would like to curse you so that you might be struck down by lightning and thunder, burned by hellish fire, have the plague, syphilis, tuberculosis, epilepsy, the plague of St. Anthony, leprosy, carbuncles, and all the plagues - but these are all caresses, and God has long ago punished you with greater plagues, just like God's despisers and blasphemers should be punished.

Go headbutt a bullet.
Re: I Almost Rape My Girlfriend, Now She Thinks She's Not Safe With Me. by HouseRavenclaw: 2:41pm On Sep 04, 2022
delzbaba:
Here come the lies, look at you, I already know your type you blame the world for all your failures, while the only person at fault is your mom who had you out of wedlock, I get you,,, you are in Canada in your mind right? Ottawa maybe or Toronto,,hahaha,,,,You need to be locked up in an asylum because you're damaged goods,,Canada doesn't want your type.,put me in mind when you put that noose round your neck

You went through my page and you couldn't see that my application was approved? I've been in Canada for weeks, you illiterate rapist. ��
Re: I Almost Rape My Girlfriend, Now She Thinks She's Not Safe With Me. by Edoziesmart(m): 9:08pm On Sep 04, 2022
HouseRavenclaw:

What do you mean, hold you down? Why are you acting like you didn't actually try to rape her? Did you not? You're a rapist. Saying no to yourself would involve su!c!de, so you should try that.
Didn't you read the part where I said I apologize to her severally to forgive my bad deed?
Re: I Almost Rape My Girlfriend, Now She Thinks She's Not Safe With Me. by Nobody: 11:34am On Sep 08, 2022
siofra:

I hope she doesn't accept him back. It's unforgivable, from my experience he's likely to do it again. It shows he doesn't respect her.

is this the real Siofra?...hanngon? how comes u stop talkin about sexxx coz thats all u ever talk about? this is not u & this version of u is borrring pleas. please clarify? angry
Re: I Almost Rape My Girlfriend, Now She Thinks She's Not Safe With Me. by HouseRavenclaw: 6:04am On Dec 08, 2023
If you have not already been shot d3ad by SARS or unknown gunmen, here's your daily reminder that it is how you will pass away.

drimzsmoke:

You bleeped up!!!You shouldn't have apologize
And this is the main reason every guy must learn to masturbate,cause if you don't,women will try to control and manipulate you with their vaginas...
The moment she mentioned rape,you should have left her on the sofa,go to your bathroom and masturbate.Then when you're done,you come out of the bathroom and send her away....She would have been the 1 begging you for sex by now,please learn to play the game of manipulation with you babe and also masturbate when required!!!
Re: I Almost Rape My Girlfriend, Now She Thinks She's Not Safe With Me. by HouseRavenclaw: 6:06am On Dec 08, 2023
All these apes have raped women and will rape again. They are only defending themselves.

folks4luv:
Lol. A guy confessed he almost raped a woman. The woman is not even here to add or remove from the story but you think it is women distorting stories or lying? How crazy is that? Like, seriously? Nawa for una o grin

Re: I Almost Rape My Girlfriend, Now She Thinks She's Not Safe With Me. by HouseRavenclaw: 6:09am On Dec 08, 2023
I think it is insane how you just confessed to being a rapist and told another rapist it is perfectly normal. I cannot wait for a future where you all are dead, and seeing the Nigerian political climate, I will not be waiitng long.

Sniper101:
Mtcheeeew
Utter rubbish.

Once upon a time, I went to a club with my girl. She took something light and I took things n things grin ...by the time we got home I was so fvcking high n in a mood for some fvckery.
And, boy, did I fvck her good?
It was the next day she was telling me how excessively hard I was screwing her. And when she was asking me to take it easy n gently, I was just telling her to shut up n take it grin
...I told her I didn't remember saying dat 2her
[and, honestly, I didn't remember]
We BOTH laughed about it sha
After I apologized
And that was that.

PS: I can't relate on why your girl is tryna make a mountain outta molehill. However, the ONLY part I can relate with you on is the part you said she called ur name n was like, "Peter, do u realize you're about to rape me? Pls stop".

One time a friend of mine came visiting n along the lines, she had to spend the night. Stoopid me thinking that it was a sign that she's willing to get down with a neggar...at night, I started smooching the babe, touching her all over n shit.
It was when I was trying to get my fingers into her panties that Babe called my name n said, "I can't believe you're the one doing this"

Omó, 2seconds, e just be like say Dem pour me cold water for body. I on light look her, I no go lie i saw glimpses of disappointment in her eyes as she looked at me too. And e con be like say the babe wan shed tears sef

Mehnnn, na so I take calm down myself by myself until morning reach.

With all this said...
OP
I must reiterate the fact that I won't get why your girl wants to call it quits with you over the little stunt you tried to pull on her

Try reach her and apologize once more
If she still dey form vex, bone her
Let Her Go!!!
Re: I Almost Rape My Girlfriend, Now She Thinks She's Not Safe With Me. by HouseRavenclaw: 6:10am On Dec 08, 2023
You are an ape white men domesticated for funsies.

Afrobasic:
Mahn @Op, you are a weakling!

You know damn well that you never had the intentions to do such, yet you let that b*tch control the narrative and rather than counter, you went on your kneels like a fuxkin femboy Smh. angry

The fact that you didn't clear her on the spot is pissing me off. How dare she use such disgusting tactics against her own beloved bf? knowing that you were drunk? Plus she's even using safety to blackmail you

she's going to always have it at the back of her mind, and she'd use it to eventually dump your sorry beta male ass.

You beta males have to learn to man up the hard way.

Re: I Almost Rape My Girlfriend, Now She Thinks She's Not Safe With Me. by HouseRavenclaw: 6:11am On Dec 08, 2023
I hope it is a woman that takes your life just for the poetry.

galantjoe:
you didnt attempt to rape her. there is no way a husband can rape his wife so also boyfriend cant rape his girlfriend. forget about her shakala. why did she come to your house, why re u people being friends for. forget her joor before you implicate your self more.
Re: I Almost Rape My Girlfriend, Now She Thinks She's Not Safe With Me. by HouseRavenclaw: 6:13am On Dec 08, 2023
a hungry rapist. I hope you have starved by this time and are no longer here to waste oxygen.

vicfajeze:
You spent 9k on jollof rice,whereas there are some ppl on nairaland begging for ordinary 2k?Did u help them?Go and burn into ashes wit ur girlfrd.
Re: I Almost Rape My Girlfriend, Now She Thinks She's Not Safe With Me. by HouseRavenclaw: 6:15am On Dec 08, 2023
You sound like you are jealous of the romantic attention women get. Do you want men to love you instead? Ape.

Wheezdom:
Don't mind the simp!! He is one of the reason this ugly and near ugly bitches think they're the best thing to happen in Nigeria after sliced bread. Ask him if he has helped a fellow man this way.. Bloody simps!!!!
Re: I Almost Rape My Girlfriend, Now She Thinks She's Not Safe With Me. by HouseRavenclaw: 6:20am On Dec 08, 2023
You just admitted your friend raped that girl, and yet you say it was consensual. How?

Do you know victims stop struggling so the rapist does not get angry and kill them? Do you know half of rape ends in murder or a murder attempt? You think because she allowed him to take off her underwear, her "no" turned into a "yes"?

Even after a struggle? You niggas are rapists, and it is too late to save the male demographic. Our only chance is that you guys kill each other off because we will never move forward with such evil amongst us.

Ogaonos:
the problem with our gender is we guys wouldn't nt teach u to be a real man ( like hw to handle women) but will judge u when u make a mistake .we always feel as a guy grewing up we don't need to be taught that u should have all d knowledge as a man in regards to woman matter.but is not d case.let talk about the scenario of first tym u wan nack a Naija bae they will start trying to distract u.when u wan make ur move.their one case with my friend Nd e bae d girl did struggle with my guy even close her legs my guy come force d leg open pull her pant Nd nack her.but it was consensual.d bae like my guy.if na me I go retract.there so many issues ladies exhibit that as a guy u need to be educated on hw wise to go about it.but sadly when u try to gain such education no guy will educate u why some don't know hw to explain it.that why u see young guys dey loose guide with women nowadays because they aren't educated.WE NEED TO STOP THIS MENTALITY OF MAN NA LION ( STOP IGNORING THE MALE CHILD,TEENAGE BOYS) IS BEGINNING TO AFFECT US .TAKE FOR INSTANCE MANY GUY THOUGHT MONEY WILL MAKE THEM GAIN GIRLS ND GFS BUT IT HAS BACKFIRED.ND NOW GUYS ARE CONFUSED ABOUT GF ND HAVING WIFE because WITH UR MONEY THEY GO STILL CHEAT.
Re: I Almost Rape My Girlfriend, Now She Thinks She's Not Safe With Me. by HouseRavenclaw: 6:22am On Dec 08, 2023
Stop leading rape statistics by 99%, and maybe you won't be seen as a rapist. Especially when many of you also rape and kill women because you cannot take no for an answer. Is anger not an emotion?

Wheezdom:
will you shut up young lady?? Is wiskid or Davido a rapist?? Emotional creatures.
Re: I Almost Rape My Girlfriend, Now She Thinks She's Not Safe With Me. by HouseRavenclaw: 6:25am On Dec 08, 2023
Before your pitiful, pathetic existence is mercilessly ended, I hope you have the experience of being a white man's property. In many ways you already do, but I want you to be treated like the ape you really are.

showafrica:

Every male animal practically rapes the female gender, hope you do watch nat geo wild. You were just on over drive... Not your fault but hormones were raging. New people want to come through you and your babe. Over begging is not a man's thing, she will soon lose interest if you continue to beg. Dont be a simp niggerr. Don't be surprised she will still cheat on you with a more violent guy. Don't rape a woman though.
Re: I Almost Rape My Girlfriend, Now She Thinks She's Not Safe With Me. by HouseRavenclaw: 6:30am On Dec 08, 2023
I think it is hysterical that you make no mention of the rape and instead launch into an unfounded tirade about how women's value diminishes with every sexual encounter. Does this mean you males fucking them are value destroyers? Do you even remember how many women you have been inside of? Are you worth passing your genes on to a woman for marriage if you are an unpaid male LovePeddler? Why do you think sex is something you "take" from women? Why are you Nigerian men rapists of this magnitude? When will the earth be rid of monkeys like you?

fuckwell2080:
@op your stories look fake.you said she they give you toto Bleep before.so that not supose be new tin.You were drunk which she knew you under influence of alcohol not reason to dump you except she they find reason since to dump ur ass because one bobo for corner don they sevice her wet pussy to red.toto when no be gold wen be public property.what is the essence of paying bride price for a girl who has been Bleep and sample by almost all guys for town,community,neighbourhood and state.Notin new there to pay.
Re: I Almost Rape My Girlfriend, Now She Thinks She's Not Safe With Me. by HouseRavenclaw: 6:34am On Dec 08, 2023
And yet men lead the murder of all genders by over 90%, men lead cheating rates, and men still lead divorce and family abandonment rates. You monkeys make up all sorts of narratives to rationalize being the worst thing the Earth came up with, yet it does not coincide with the reality of living in society.

Isn't it hilariously ironic? You are the logical gender, but naturally meant to fawk up realtionships.
You are the head of the family, but women are homemakers and child nurturers who really run the home.
You are supreme, yet properties of white men and women.
You are traditional patriarchs, yet are cartoonishly unsuccessful, own nothing and wail over providing for women.

Joe4real1988:
Naturally, it's a man that's supposed to fuckup in a relationship/marriage coz a fuckup/cheating man will still love his girlfriend/wife and still maintain the union but a cheating girlfriend/wife can kill her man/husband because of the side guy.
Re: I Almost Rape My Girlfriend, Now She Thinks She's Not Safe With Me. by Sniper101(m): 10:38pm On Dec 08, 2023
HouseRavenclaw:
I think it is insane how you just confessed to being a rapist and told another rapist it is perfectly normal. I cannot wait for a future where you all are dead, and seeing the Nigerian political climate, I will not be waiitng long.

Fuuu...
Re: I Almost Rape My Girlfriend, Now She Thinks She's Not Safe With Me. by Ogaonos: 8:24pm On Dec 11, 2023
HouseRavenclaw:
You just admitted your friihend raped that girl, and yet you say it was consensual. How?

Do you know victims stop struggling so the rapist does not get angry and kill them? Do you know half of rape ends in murder or a murder attempt? You think because she allowed him to take off her underwear, her "no" turned into a "yes"?

Even after a struggle? You niggas are rapists, and it is too late to save the male demographic. Our only chance is that you guys kill each other off because we will never move forward with such evil amongst us.

read and undastand one comment before u start ranting.this why we Neva have solution to rape issue and fake sexual allegation too much sentiment and emotional outburst haven't solve anything .as for my friend he was did one DT told me it was consensual by force was in a playful way
because he said after they ate dt night he use his shoulder hit her own shoulder she didnt respond dt why he knew she wanted it she didnt say stop or no i wasn't cool with it at first but when they started dating I believe it was consensual why my friend actually cheating on his gf .she was his side chick .they had sex number of times.
Infact the second time they had sex according to him she didnt want him to leave d following morning .
Another thing is wen she came visiting our place i travelled .he sept on d floor while slept on d bed.DT why I said it was consenual
Another things is when I went to see her to cover up for my friend because both her and his babe wanted him at their place DT day .what she was complaining to me was he doesn't knw what he want .lastly she once send a text to ny friend of she being having guilty conscience because his babe was steppibg on her lap.DT after dt night u are attackibg me about VICTIM DNT DO ALL THESE.
Such is common with Nigerian ladies wen they wan nack d first time.it has happen to me twice.they try to divert ur attention from them .some will carry their phone nd start saying gibberish.why they do such is they don't want to look cheap due to our judgemental societies.
So what my writeup about is guys need to be educated on stuff like this .like
Hw do u make ur 1st sex move
Hw do u knw she really like u Nd nt jux friendly and comfortable with u .
EDUCATION OF OUR BOYS BY Guys and ladies is essential DT WAT AM AVOCATING
IT SEEMS U ARE A VICTIM OR SOMEONE CLOSE IS.BUT KNW THIS NT ALL MEN ARE MONSTERS OR RAPIST ND THERE IS HEAVY LACK OF KNWLEDGE ABOUT HW TO HANDLE WOMEN IN MY GENDER.IS TRUE DT THERE HIGH RATE OF PERVERSION IN BOYS BUT THE ENTERTAINMENT MEDIA IS A HUGE CONTRIBUTIIN TO THEM (EG PORN) MY DEAR IS A DEEP ISSUE

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

FESTAC Bank Robbery Suspect Arrested With 86 Bullets (photo) / Man Beats Another Man’s Wife To Stupor, Blinds One Of Her Eyes (Photos) / Kester Ehiwe Kidnapped And Killed In Edo. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.